NATION

PASSWORD

[SPLIT] HYDRA COMMAND

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[SPLIT] HYDRA COMMAND

Postby Eclius » Tue May 03, 2016 7:14 pm

A nation from Hydra Command impersonated me by making a nation named "Eculus" and he/she also made a motto similar to mine. Whoever that is KNOCK IT OFF!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue May 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Eclius wrote:A nation from Hydra Command impersonated me by making a nation named "Eculus" and he/she also made a motto similar to mine. Whoever that is KNOCK IT OFF!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Malicious impersonation is against NS rules, File a Getting Help Request.

http://www.nationstates.net/page=help
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Tue May 03, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Tue May 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Eclius wrote:A nation from Hydra Command impersonated me by making a nation named "Eculus" and he/she also made a motto similar to mine. Whoever that is KNOCK IT OFF!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Malicious impersonation is against NS rules, File a Getting Help Request.

http://www.nationstates.net/page=help

I did, and I'm still waiting for responses
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Soviet Papyrus
Attaché

Founded: Apr 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Papyrus » Tue May 03, 2016 7:23 pm

Hydra command is just one step away from being the new DEN. And we all know how that ended.
Kim Jong Un is basically Asian Hitler and North korea is basically Asian Nazi Germany. Stop this Asian Hitler before it's too late!

(-_Q)

Tom Vasentius HYDRA
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tom Vasentius HYDRA » Tue May 03, 2016 7:33 pm

No idea who it is that is trying impersonating you, but said nation has been ejected and banned. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Former Director of HYDRA Command

McManniaa
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby McManniaa » Tue May 03, 2016 7:43 pm

Whoever they were, they were not HYDRA. They've been ejected and banned from the region. I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention so it could be dealt with.

Now its up to the mods to render punishment.
Founder of Hydra Command and a Malicious Wolfy Boi
Constant TV Streamer with an addiction to Horror, Gay Magic and Crack Cocaine

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Tue May 03, 2016 8:34 pm

McManniaa wrote:

Whoever they were, they were not HYDRA. They've been ejected and banned from the region. I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention so it could be dealt with.

Now its up to the mods to render punishment.

No offense meant here, but how do you know they weren't HYDRA if you have no idea who the puppetmaster was?
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

McManniaa
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby McManniaa » Tue May 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Because the situation doesnt add up. Someone goes through all the trouble of creating an account impersonating another player down to nearly every detail and moves it into our region within the course of five minutes. It smells like a plant, a deliberate attempt to cause trouble for HYDRA.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue May 03, 2016 8:51 pm

McManniaa wrote:Because the situation doesnt add up. Someone goes through all the trouble of creating an account impersonating another player down to nearly every detail and moves it into our region within the course of five minutes. It smells like a plant, a deliberate attempt to cause trouble for HYDRA.

Or some kiddie who was already a low level member or piler impersonating another player. It's not unheard of behavior among random wannabe raider newbs.

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Tue May 03, 2016 8:58 pm

McManniaa wrote:Because the situation doesnt add up. Someone goes through all the trouble of creating an account impersonating another player down to nearly every detail and moves it into our region within the course of five minutes. It smells like a plant, a deliberate attempt to cause trouble for HYDRA.

I mean, you could also just be spinning that story because your region just broke yet another rule and can't afford to look even worse than it already does. Just while we're tossing theories about. :blush:

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Tue May 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Consular wrote:

I mean, you could also just be spinning that story because your region just broke yet another rule and can't afford to look even worse than it already does. Just while we're tossing theories about. :blush:

Maybe we should let moderators do their jobs, given that a GHR has been filed, instead of throwing around accusations that can't be backed up with any evidence at the moment.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

Awards, Honors, and WA Authorships

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Tue May 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:

Or some kiddie who was already a low level member or piler impersonating another player. It's not unheard of behavior among random wannabe raider newbs.

^ This. It's generally poor form to say you're certain that it wasn't one of you until you know who it was. I like most of you guys, I just don't want to see HYDRA eating crow.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Tue May 03, 2016 9:09 pm

Cormactopia II wrote:
Consular wrote:I mean, you could also just be spinning that story because your region just broke yet another rule and can't afford to look even worse than it already does. Just while we're tossing theories about. :blush:

Maybe we should let moderators do their jobs, given that a GHR has been filed, instead of throwing around accusations that can't be backed up with any evidence at the moment.

Right you are. Though I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, just noting the possibility wasn't as outlandish as McManniaa reckons.

McManniaa
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby McManniaa » Tue May 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Consular wrote:I mean, you could also just be spinning that story because your region just broke yet another rule and can't afford to look even worse than it already does. Just while we're tossing theories about. :blush:

If there were some kind of transgression, spinning a story would be pointless. The mods are gonna get to the bottom of this and I eagerly await the results. If I knew someone in HYDRA had broken a pretty basic site rule like this I would report them to the mods myself.

Syberis wrote:^ This. It's generally poor form to say you're certain that it wasn't one of you until you know who it was. I like most of you guys, I just don't want to see HYDRA eating crow.

I can't help but theorize, the ADHD, caffeine and lack of sleep has my brain running at a mile a minute.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue May 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Consular wrote:
Cormactopia II wrote:Maybe we should let moderators do their jobs, given that a GHR has been filed, instead of throwing around accusations that can't be backed up with any evidence at the moment.

Right you are. Though I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, just noting the possibility wasn't as outlandish as McManniaa reckons.

Or someone knowing they're on thin ice could be attempting to frame their org *shrug* We can all postulate endlessly, or we can watch to see which nations get warned/deleted :P

I think it was premature of them to state that it 100% wasn't them while the possibility remains that it was a prior member of the region. A more appropriate statement may have confined who it was not to the upper levels of the org.

That said, I trust this was at worse a rouge newb, not anything sanctioned.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Tue May 03, 2016 10:10 pm

Kinda hard to imagine a noob impersonating Eclius of all people. If anything, they'd do it to a super role model raider or something, but I've never heard of you before so I naturally don't expect hydra newbies to know about you either...It sounds like the drama involves you more than it involves a region >.< So best of luck to you. Hope the mods catch your copycat.

Just. Don't. Generalize.

~yuno
Last edited by Queen Yuno on Tue May 03, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Wed May 04, 2016 3:19 am

Consular wrote:
Cormactopia II wrote:Maybe we should let moderators do their jobs, given that a GHR has been filed, instead of throwing around accusations that can't be backed up with any evidence at the moment.

Do you normally "note the possibility" of things with such a passive-aggressive tone? :p
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed May 04, 2016 5:58 am

Addressed. The offender was not from Hydra Command. Threadjack split out.

Evil Wolf
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Wed May 04, 2016 6:48 am

Soviet Papyrus wrote:Hydra command is just one step away from being the new DEN. And we all know how that ended.

Not even close. Nothing that Hydra has done or been (falsely) accused of even approaches the level of rule breaking and flat out cheating that got the Predator groups wiped from the face of NationStates.

To imply that Moderation is going to use the same historic and ground breaking punishments that we saw with Predator on Hydra for such minor offenses is quite frankly insulting. These are newbie-ish players making newbie mistakes, not veteran players with years of experience purposefully subverting script rules to cheat on levels never seen before in this game.
Last edited by Evil Wolf on Wed May 04, 2016 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's ok! You can trust me! I've been Commended!

Kryozerkia wrote:In the good old days raiding was illegal
Crazy Girl wrote:Invading was never illegal
[violet] wrote:There is supposed to be an invasion game.

Mallorea and Riva should be a Game Moderator Game Administrator.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay