NATION

PASSWORD

The Brexiteers - what we stand for.

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Great Britain Out
Attaché

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Brexiteers - what we stand for.

Postby Great Britain Out » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:47 am

On the 23rd June 2016, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland will hold a Referendum on whether to continue it's membership of the European Union. A truly historic event, the Referendum will decide whether staying with the EU is best for the Country or whether the UK should finally leave. Whatever the result may be, the future of the UK and indeed the rest of the EU will be fundamentally changed. The decision Britons make whenever the all important Plebiscite is held could not be more important for the future of the Country.

With the Referendum campaign on both sides starting to gear up, it is time to take the debate to Nation States. A new group has been formed to campaign to the UK to withdraw once and for all from the EU, and that group is 'The Brexiteers'.

The Brexiteers

WHO ARE WE?
We are a Nation States Region campaigning for a 'Brexit' in the upcoming Referendum on the UK's EU membership. We believe that staying in the EU would damage Britain long term, Economically, Democratically and in other ways. We believe that it is in the National interest of the United Kingdom to divorce itself from the institution of the EU and to return the ability of self government to the UK. We also believe that leaving would save the UK many billions of Pounds annually to be spent on improvements to education, the NHS and infrastructure here in the UK. Leaving would be good for many businesses currently over burdened with over regulation by EU Law.

These are just a few of the reasons we believe the UK would benefit from leaving. We have access to the facts and figures to help back up the argument and help make and informed choice whether to support Brexit or not. We believe that the key facts are on the side of the Out Campaign and that we need to spread the word.

WHO CAN JOIN THE 'BREXITEERS'?
Anyone is welcome to join us! We need as much support as possible from Eurosceptics of both the Left and the Right of the political spectrum in order to truly succeed. We believe the importance of Brexit is beyond party politics and is instead about the future of the UK.

We are also not restricted to a 'Brexit'. We also encourage other nationalities to join this Region and help make their case for the UK and other EU countries to leave the EU behind them and trade with the world.

Saying that, If you try to incite Racism or other extremist views, we will not hesitate to kick you out of the Region and terminate your membership, so be warned. The Region is for civilized debate and campaigning only.

WHAT IF I SUPPORT THE CAUSE BUT DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE MY CURRENT REGION?
You can still contribute to the campaign even if you are not in the Region. If you are a World Assembly Delegate, Founder etc. of another Region, we are fully open for the construction of Regional Embassies. If you send me a Telegram highlighting your interest in what we stand for, we can arrange an Embassy and allow you access to the Regional Message Board.

I am also planning on setting up an open membership Fact book and NS Forum page, so that you can sign up but remain a member of your current Region if you so wish.

IS THERE A REGIONAL GOVERNMENT OR OTHER ROLEPLAYING OPPORTUNITIES?
Currently, there is no Regional Government, but if there are enough members and chances to forge alliances with bigger Regions, then interregional representatives will be needed. If you are interested in that, do let me know once you join.

Thanks to an associate Region called Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU, we are starting to establish what we call 'The Brexiteer Network'. The Network will connect Brexit Regions together and each Region will send a Representative to the main Brexiteer Region to discuss the campaign and how the movement should progress. If you want to be a Brexit Representative, then I suggest you discuss it with you Network Region Founder. Also, if you are the Founder of a Network Region, then you can also contribute to the campaign as an associate Member of the Brexiteer Network.

IF BRITAIN VOTES IN THE END TO STAY IN THE EU, IS THAT THE END OF THE BREXITEERS?
No! We will keep fighting for the UK to take back control. If the In Campaign wins the Referendum, we don't believe the issue will go away. We must stay true to the facts and the cause in order to win the argument.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE WIN THE REFERENDUM?
If we leave then we will make sure we campaign to keep us out of the EU. There's no getting rid of us either way.

There is a chance to save the UK, from further integration, and the loss of our Democracy and independence. If we vote to stay, we are not voting for the Status Quo or indeed a Reformed EU. We are voting for a federal Europe further down the line, when we lose a lot more control to the Commission and could even potentially join the Euro.

We need to leave the EU and fast! Join us to fight for the UK's independence and come join the Brexiteers. Let's get the country back once and for all!

*Note: This Region is entirely independent from any other current campaign to leave the EU. We are completely unaffiliated with any Political Party, Think Tank or Campaign Group wanting a Brexit.

Last edited by Great Britain Out on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:29 am, edited 35 times in total.
_____Proud Brexiteer!_____
If you're a Eurosceptic, come take a look at our campaign,
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=366664

Jackonia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jackonia » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:32 am

Can I join? Is there an application or anything to fill in?

Bordurian Civil War (2015) - VICTORY
Cardulan War (2015) - VICTORY
Oehiton War (2015) - ONGOING
Kabarastan War (2015) -VICTORY
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
You can vote in the Jackonian General Election! Just follow the link. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=344401
Want to build Embassies? viewtopic.php?f=23&t=330096

Great Britain Out
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain Out » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:22 am

Of course you can join. No official application needed, it's open to all Eurosceptics out there.

Great Britain Out
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain Out » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:37 am

Public Announcement

The Brexiteer Movement has just gained new strength. No longer are we on our own! We are going to form an Alliance with Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU, a small Region but still an optimistic asset to the Brexit cause. Myself and Anglo-British Investment Bank have agreed to join forces and establish the 'Brexiteer Network''. If anyone else out there wants the UK to leave the EU, please let me know. The Network will connect all Regions that share the optimism of Brexit to the main 'Brexiteers' campaign and establish a truly grassroots connection.

Congratulation to Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU on their recent Alliance with us.
Last edited by Great Britain Out on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Britain Out
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain Out » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Public Announcement

We have a new Ally! Number 2 to the Brexiteer Network, thanks to Zalarath of Eurosceptics United, our Network is now growing.

Great Britain Out
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain Out » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:23 am

Public Announcement

There are now less than 100 days to go until the EU Referendum and now it is time to properly organize and get our Campaign across the whole of NationStates.

Our new Chief Campaign Officer is Wellsota. Having had previous political experience managing Election campaigns he will be a main figure in organizing our campaign.

Or new Recruitment Officer will be Cerbrus87, so expect to get a Telegram from him within the next 90+ days.

We now have 10 Resident Members (1 being a Brexiteers Network Representative) and 8 Outside Members, bringing our total to 18 active Members. If you would like to see the UK leave the European Union, come and join.
Last edited by Great Britain Out on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Santo Redentor
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Santo Redentor » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Is this open to 'Muricans who support this? :P

Great Britain Out
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain Out » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Of course! This is open to everybody theoretically. Would you like to join?

Great Britain Out
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain Out » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:23 am

Vote Leave is going to help us leave the UK. The Brexiteers supports Vote Leave as the official OUT Campaign!

Great Britain Out
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain Out » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:32 am

We're OUT!

We have won and Great Britain is freed from Political Union!

If you still want to join, you can. Now that the UK is out of the EU, we will be hoping for every other EU nation to leave.

Tano
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tano » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:47 am

Great Britain Out wrote:We're OUT!

We have won and Great Britain is freed from Political Union!

If you still want to join, you can. Now that the UK is out of the EU, we will be hoping for every other EU nation to leave.

Congrats...? From my 3rd party perspective, things aren't really looking that great over there right now, but I wish you the best.
Tano Holland
Govindia: Do you consider me a friend, or just an acquaintance or what?
hobbes: I don't particularly consider anyone a true 'friend'
hobbes: at least,not on NS
Govindia: why is that?
hobbes: because
hobbes: everyone here is a jackass
hobbes: myself included

Pixie: *heart sploosh*
Tano: if your heart is splooshing you should contact a doctor
Tano: hearts are supposed to thump not sploosh
Pixie: No this is normal
Pixie: intense emotion causes me to hemorrage internally
Pixie: my life is like a really depressing comedic episode of The X-Files

Khron: we need an achievment of rem's face just for Tano
Pixie: haha
Pixie: "be Tano"

Brunhilde: My quotes should be in more signatures.

Also known as Takane or Terisclu

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay