NATION

PASSWORD

Find-A-Region Megathread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Russian Domain
Lobbyist

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian Domain » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:26 pm

Liutperk wrote:
The Russian Domain wrote:I mean my region has government. You can check it out

http://www.nationstates.net/region=council_of_powers

Will any other nations be joining there later?

I hope

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:54 pm

St Aerius wrote:I'm a returning player, bringing my country back up to speed, and looking for a new region.
I'd like a small roleplay based region where I won't get lost if I don't update for a day, and am open to a lot of settings. Fantasy, period, futuristic, map or no map, it's all good to me if theres a story there!

The Confederacy of Narvolk is relatively small, and definitely roleplay-based. Everyone's pretty friendly and you definitely won't feel like you're drowning in posts on the RMB or in the RP.

There's a map, set in Europe, and the tech is modern. We're alt-history, where a lot of a monarchies have survived to present day, and the RPs themselves focus on characters and character development (like novels would) as opposed to the usual roleplays you see on International Incidents.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Komsolysk
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Komsolysk » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:44 pm

St Aerius wrote:I'm a returning player, bringing my country back up to speed, and looking for a new region.
I'd like a small roleplay based region where I won't get lost if I don't update for a day, and am open to a lot of settings. Fantasy, period, futuristic, map or no map, it's all good to me if theres a story there!

We are a small rp region which could really do with new members. You won't need to worry about missing a day either.

Tysoania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:58 am

I am a "veteran" of NS, and I have been shopping around for a region ever since my previous one died of inactivity. I am looking for the following:
  1. RP region. Preferably MT, but beggars can't be choosers.
  2. Relatively small. As in, a small (20ish) group of active users. I am not worried about total numbers.
  3. Active. The more active, the better.
  4. Open-minded. I won't even consider regions that exist solely to bash others.

So yeah. That's that. Pretty specific, I know, but I'm pretty sure it exists somewhere, and it takes a long time to go through the thousands of RP-tagged region.
The Cold War in 6 words:
Monsone wrote:the USSR is up to something

Angleter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Angleter » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:41 am

Tysoania wrote:I am a "veteran" of NS, and I have been shopping around for a region ever since my previous one died of inactivity. I am looking for the following:
  2. Relatively small. As in, a small (20ish) group of active users. I am not worried about total numbers.

So yeah. That's that. Pretty specific, I know, but I'm pretty sure it exists somewhere, and it takes a long time to go through the thousands of RP-tagged region.

You'll love European Union:

✓ Modern-tech RP region
✓ About 15-20 active RPers
✓ Active
✓ Open to all

Ticks all the boxes!
[align=center]"I gotta tell you, this is just crazy, huh! This is just nuts, OK! Jeezo man."

Aarocia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aarocia » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:07 pm

This is probably a shot in the dark, and these forum looks a lil bit dead, if anyone can redirect me to a more active find-a -region thread please let me know.

ANYHOO, I'm looking for a fairly active RP region, with an easy to get in and active community, but not so active I won't miss the start of a global conflict if I'm gone for a day.
I would much prefer if the region also had no off-site forums. Thank you! :D

Komsolysk
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Komsolysk » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Aarocia wrote:This is probably a shot in the dark, and these forum looks a lil bit dead, if anyone can redirect me to a more active find-a -region thread please let me know.

ANYHOO, I'm looking for a fairly active RP region, with an easy to get in and active community, but not so active I won't miss the start of a global conflict if I'm gone for a day.
Tysoania wrote:I am a "veteran" of NS, and I have been shopping around for a region ever since my previous one died of inactivity. I am looking for the following:

The Isles of Nationstates is perfect for both of you!

Proticata
Envoy

Founded: Dec 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Proticata » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:33 am

Aarocia wrote:This is probably a shot in the dark, and these forum looks a lil bit dead, if anyone can redirect me to a more active find-a -region thread please let me know.

Try Austritaria Which is active region but not too active that you will miss anything there are 52 nations in it but must of them are not active.
Last edited by Proticata on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anachak
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anachak » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:34 pm

I am looking for an RP region with a real world map with Laos or part of it open

Tongan Coast
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 27, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Looking for a region!!

Postby Tongan Coast » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:16 am

I'm simply trying to find a region to move my nation to as mine is slowly dying. I am hoping to find one with a fairly active RP crowd, but at this point I'll take highly active. I don't have the desire to comb through the endless list of regions so this seemed much more straightforward.

Praciba
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Praciba » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:24 am

If you're looking for a roleplaying region, try Werenth.
Want to help build a world? Like to roleplay? Come to Werenth and claim your slice of paradise!
Pracib Questionnaire for the Establishment of Worldwide Pracib Numbers - Filling it in is highly appreciated!
The Tästa Þóstellär Group - He Who Touches shall receive you now
Praciba Votes - Lokkeþar | Your opinion matters!
I don't bite and even if I did, you wouldn't feel it anyway. Feel free to send me a telegram, even if you just want to talk.

Shizensky
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Shizensky » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:13 am

I'd recommend the Renegade Islands Alliance.

People like to RP a lot. We have different RPs running on both our RMB and the offsite forum.

We're really active, always have been. We have more pages worth of posts on our RMB than any of the GCRs, and that's not due to our size. We had the highest at one point, and that was back when we were closer to 150 nations.

We do a bunch of other stuff as well. We are a defender region if that sort of thing interests you, and our regional government is almost entirely operated by the Citizen's Congress - a sort of drop-in/drop-out legislative body where all of our citizens are members who can propose, discuss, and vote on legislation.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to answer them for you. :)
"Look, that's why there's rules, understand?
So that you think before you break 'em."
My favorite thing about UDP jokes
is I don't care if you get them or not.

Pacificora
Minister

Founded: Aug 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacificora » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:17 am

Of course, I have to recommend my region, the New Warsaw Pact. We are one of the larger regions and would greatly appreciate you joining. https://www.nationstates.net/region=new_warsaw_pact
National Information
Leader - Chancellor Zar Koranal
Capital - Pala
Population - 72,121,853
Currency - Kora (PAK)
Roleplay Information
2024: Global Warfare - PLANNED (International Entity)
Galactacia - PLANNED (Purian Order)
Sunset Invasion - PLANNED (Meeniyan Wonthaggi)
Green Sahara - PLANNED (Egypt, OP)

THE REPUBLIC OF PACIFICORA
COBALT NETWORK CO-CREATOR AND EX-PRESIDENT
Est. 2043
Post Modern
"The paths we choose, the risks we take, the hopes we hold, the mistakes we make. The hands we're dealt, the hours we wake, the ends we reach, the hearts we break. The lives we lead, the twists of fate, what we believe, what we forsake. The fears we never seem to shake, the distant shore, the moonlit lake."

Vetelo
Envoy

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Vetelo » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:57 am

https://www.nationstates.net/region=ussd is always welcoming new RPers. Our Discord and other chats are very active and vibrant as well : )
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
PRG Commander
Coalition of Sovereign Nations Regional Guardian
LCRUA Member
Former Positions
Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn, in the kingdom of flesh!
Hello, I'm Attero! That's my preferred name.

Vritain
Civilian

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vritain » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:56 pm

I am looking for a region set in the colonial era to around Napoleon's time.

Dexaliano
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

What region should I join?

Postby Dexaliano » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:44 am

Hi, I am looking for a new region but I don't know which I should pick. I want it to be something religious based and very moral but with a good community. Although the people in it don't have to be religious just I want it to be a religious region like United Islamic States or Jewish Union
[Tab=The Seven Pillars of Daxlam]If my neighbor is starving, I am impoverished.
Keep the land forever green, the oceans forever blue.
Welcome those unknown with love and teach them Dáxlam.
Do not gamble with your possessions.
It is a sin not to help those in need and it is a sin to help those who will not help themselves.
Forgive your errs and use them to find truth.
Accept Dux Bradford John as your spiritual father.
[/Tab]
Join The Radiant Today!

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:21 am

Seen, struggling a bit. Posting just so you don't have no replies at all. Haven't really had too much experience with religious regions. There is Right to Life, but that's an acquired taste that I haven't quite mastered, and I think they're more anti abortion.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Dexaliano
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dexaliano » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:25 am

Flanderlion wrote:Seen, struggling a bit. Posting just so you don't have no replies at all. Haven't really had too much experience with religious regions. There is Right to Life, but that's an acquired taste that I haven't quite mastered, and I think they're more anti abortion.

Okay, i dont think i will go for RTL as they are very...

alright i dont agree with anti abortion, i said it!

but anyway thanks
[Tab=The Seven Pillars of Daxlam]If my neighbor is starving, I am impoverished.
Keep the land forever green, the oceans forever blue.
Welcome those unknown with love and teach them Dáxlam.
Do not gamble with your possessions.
It is a sin not to help those in need and it is a sin to help those who will not help themselves.
Forgive your errs and use them to find truth.
Accept Dux Bradford John as your spiritual father.
[/Tab]
Join The Radiant Today!

Vetelo
Envoy

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Vetelo » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Dexaliano wrote:
Flanderlion wrote:Seen, struggling a bit. Posting just so you don't have no replies at all. Haven't really had too much experience with religious regions. There is Right to Life, but that's an acquired taste that I haven't quite mastered, and I think they're more anti abortion.

Okay, i dont think i will go for RTL as they are very...

alright i dont agree with anti abortion, i said it!

but anyway thanks

https://www.nationstates.net/region=cal ... s_piscinae Has to be the coolest religious region I have come across. They have a cult surrounding a hot tub, and dwarf tossing events. It's amazing.
Last edited by Vetelo on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
PRG Commander
Coalition of Sovereign Nations Regional Guardian
LCRUA Member
Former Positions
Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn, in the kingdom of flesh!
Hello, I'm Attero! That's my preferred name.

Kolintha
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kolintha » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:58 am

Ordis is a small, active MT RP region that could certainly do with more members! We recently removed password protections to allow people to come in, smell the flowers and be part of the community a bit before they make the choice to apply for Roleplay status through our Recruitment Thread.
家国 Chisei-koku | The State of Chisei
Wiki | Member and Consul of Ordis (Come join us!) | Commonly known as Kol

Nirzatsiya - 06/26/2017
we just love hugging Kols
also hanging them during revolutions

Esc - 06/24/2017
Shady bastard Kol
Plotting, hands on his keyboard
Nowhere's truly safe.

Aki-sama | Yamatai (Toishima) - 06/26/2017
The forces of freedom shall banzai you to free market capitalism

Ming | Haradesh - 07/05/2017
Who needs standard of living when you have quantity of living

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:24 am

Septentrion is an RP region with currently around 20 active members following a merger; up to now, we have mostly focused on realistic MT, but there are PT and FT RPs running. We value creativity and effort (well, some of us); this is an example of what we have done. If you want to see how we're like or have any questions, hop onto our Discord (link on the WFE) and if you're interested in joining please TG me.

How open-minded we are, well, that varies, some are more open than others, and we have the occasional eruption over politics or realism or whatnot. Which some people might like, others not, but as long as you like writing then you're welcome with us :)
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Kardirga
Civilian

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kardirga » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:23 pm

Looking for Viking-style PT, maybe with magic, RPing as an African country. Realism is a priority. 20-50 players is nice, and none over 100.

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:48 pm

Kardirga wrote:Looking for Viking-style PT, maybe with magic, RPing as an African country. Realism is a priority. 20-50 players is nice, and none over 100.

You could try the kingdom of Alexandria. Are a fantasy rp region where the north is very Viking inspired. It's actor as well but it is very character driven, not nation
See You Space Cowboy...

Esotana
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Esotana » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:08 am

Tongan Coast wrote:I'm simply trying to find a region to move my nation to as mine is slowly dying. I am hoping to find one with a fairly active RP crowd, but at this point I'll take highly active. I don't have the desire to comb through the endless list of regions so this seemed much more straightforward.

A good region for you is Sunalaya. We are very active, work a active RP and RMB, we have a nice friendly community, and balance realisim and creativity, allowing you to make the nation you want.
Join Tiandi!

Marxism with Legalistic Characteristics
Active Nations
Kitami
Akina
Cherakh
Mathrabumi

Leppikania
Minister

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leppikania » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:11 pm

I'm looking for a stable, democratic region that's fairly new. Size is not a concern, but regional government is a must.
INTP, -4.25 Economic Left/Right, -4.1 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian, tastes like chicken.
I do use NS stats, thank you very much.
Funny Quotes
Pie charts for industries
Request an Embassy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay