NATION

PASSWORD

New region Free Balkan searching for new members and alies

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Kumici
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

New region Free Balkan searching for new members and alies

Postby Kumici » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:41 am

Welcome friends!
Hi my name is Kumici. Im from Free Balkan. We would be happy to have you as our member. Our region accepts anyone. If you have any question you can ask me Kumici.

Any embassie request will be accepted.

You can join here Free Balkan.

Bye

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:57 am

Your region is allowed 1 thread to advertise in, and no more, and that should go in the Gameplay forum. I've locked your two threads in F&NI. Also, don't bring any of the puppetry here - it doesn't fool anyone.

Kumici
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumici » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:17 pm

Sedgistan wrote:Your region is allowed 1 thread to advertise in, and no more, and that should go in the Gameplay forum. I've locked your two threads in F&NI. Also, don't bring any of the puppetry here - it doesn't fool anyone.

But isnt rule 1 post per day

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Kumici wrote:
Sedgistan wrote:Your region is allowed 1 thread to advertise in, and no more, and that should go in the Gameplay forum. I've locked your two threads in F&NI. Also, don't bring any of the puppetry here - it doesn't fool anyone.

But isnt rule 1 post per day

You only get one bump per 24 hours. You can only have one thread. Also, excessive bumping can get your thread locked.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Return to Gameplay