NATION

PASSWORD

The Safari Flag Contest!

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
New Perotasoa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Safari Flag Contest!

Postby New Perotasoa » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:28 pm

Welcome to the Safari Flag Contest! On Safari, you can spot interesting flags and apply your own flag to join the great Contest.

The Safari Flag Contest, created by Warzone Africa, will have numerous contests. Each contest will feature ten flags and a thread to discuss them and to vote for your favourite. After three days, the three most popular flags will be voted on by certain registered voters. The final winner will then be announced!

To join the contest, copy the following code and post it. If you think you might change flags in the next couple of days, please include a copy of your flag you want to enter. Once your flag has been submitted, you may have to wait a while before it is in a Contest. When it is, you will be telegrammed with a link to the its thread. After three days, should you flag be one of the top three, it will be voted on by registered voters. You will then be informed of the results by telegram. If you win, your flag will become the regional flag of Warzone Africa for three days! There will also be medals awarded to runner ups.

The finalist voters will include recognized natives of Warzone Africa and flag regulars, including flag makers, flag experts and Safari regulars.

Join the Safari Flag Contest and become a NS celebrity!

Application:

Code: Select all
[b]Link to flag (not always required; see above):[/b]
[b]Notes about flag:[/b]

Kaishakuni
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaishakuni » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Link to flag (not always required; see above):
Notes about flag: The flag depicts the traditional, and thriving, Kaisha practice of ritual suicide. The blood represents the blood and honour the individual, being lapped up and judged to indeed be honourable by Our Mother, Lady Tiger, who in ages past we worshiped. Now she represents Kaisha civilization.

PLESSUR
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby PLESSUR » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:54 am

Link to flag (not always required; see above): In this factbook.
Notes about flag: Please read the factbook!
Anarcho-Saxony wrote:
Veskesh wrote:Jeez if Turkey keeps having these coups they'll be kicked out of NATO and won't be able to join the EU....

The USA was in NATO when the American Civil War happened, but the Confederacy coup didn't cause it to be kicked out, did it?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Link to flag: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z258 ... v_flag.jpg

Notes about flag: The design combines the colour scheme from the Spanish flag with the maple leaf and bars of Canada. Almonaster Nuevo has a strong Spanish heritage, and is a long-standing citizen of NS Canada.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Return to Factbooks and National Information