NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for a Region and a home

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Totulga
Envoy

Founded: May 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Looking for a Region and a home

Postby Totulga » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:57 am

Greetings my fellow Nationstates goers. I am looking for a region, preferably one that is less about lets all come together and have a nice regional government and a senate and all that crap and more about we are all living here we hate each other and that guy next to me smells funny so I am going to ally with the person with a funny accent and beat the other guy up… You know, like Europe in the 20 century.

Preferably with a map so we know what gets beaten to a pulp and how to get there before another alliance rises up to push the borders back to their original positions. A region that conducts most of its antics on the NS site and not some private forum. What fun is it if we can’t send out submarine fleets to stop friendly shipping to our regional enemies?

Dieterus
Secretary

Founded: Jun 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dieterus » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Sounds like a good region for you would be Funen. All activity is conducted in-game; we have a functioning regional government; you may also claim land on our map in preparation for the start of the regional roleplay, NScandinavia. If you're interested in R/D, we've also got a pretty robust military as well.
Hope to see you soon! Image
Grand Marshal
The Vikings of Funen

Lindenholt
Minister

Founded: Oct 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:13 pm

Try Sunalaya, we fight all the time. Lol.
For information: http://iiwiki.us/wiki/Lindenholt
Come to Sunalaya, you'll enjoy it! Sunalaya
This user supports a single state solution for Ventismar.

New Paris 2014, never forget
This user supports a seven state solution for Bograel-Joguestine.

Alcase
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alcase » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:15 pm

Looks like New World fits your description perfectly. We conduct all of our RPs and OOC discussions on the NS site, we've got a map, and we've got a friendly member base. We're also very laid-back and we've got a bunch of RPs to keep each other engaged.

Check it out: http://www.nationstates.net/region=new_world and TG me if you're interested.

Check out our map, too, so you can see what's available and what not: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=404200
Overview of Alcase
Alcasian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Alcasian Armed Forces

Track & XC 400m, 800m, 1600m, 5000m
2014 FHSAA XC Finals - 9th Place
2014 FHSAA XC Region 3A1 Runner-Ups
2014 BCAA Championship Runner-Ups
2014 Spanish River Invitational Boy's Champions Runner-Up
2013 FHSAA XC Finals - 12th Place
2013 Cardinal Gibbons Invitational Boy's Champions
2013 3A State Championship Boy's 4 x 800m - 3rd Place
2013 District 3A-15 Boy's Champions

Totulga
Envoy

Founded: May 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Totulga » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:25 pm

Thank you all for your replies. I think I am going to head over to Funen to start with as it is by far the smallest region. Thank you all again and I hope to see you all on the International Incidents.

Clankersia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Have you chosen yet?

Postby Clankersia » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

I'm wondering if you've already chosen a region. If not I'd like to invite you to mine. It's currently consistent if only me but I want to grow it and would appreciate if you joined. I could give you some authority so you can be a tyrannical force as the region grows. It's up to you.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:49 am

Clankersia wrote:I'm wondering if you've already chosen a region.

If you'd read the above post, you'd know the answer to that question. Please read before posting.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:38 am

Sedgistan wrote:
Clankersia wrote:I'm wondering if you've already chosen a region.

If you'd read the above post, you'd know the answer to that question. Please read before posting.

He did say head over to it first, indicating that their could be a change and that therefore he hadn't chosen yet.

In that case, I'd like to suggest Atlas. Large region, with various alliances; regional government is focussed on bringing more rp and rpers to the region, and war is pretty common.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay