NATION

PASSWORD

Graphic Design Programs For Flag-Making

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Carabana
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Graphic Design Programs For Flag-Making

Postby Carabana » Sat May 16, 2015 11:36 pm

So i've been searching over the net for a good program to use for flag-making, and i've found a couple:

Flag-Designer
This one is if you don't want anything complicated and hard to maker, which i've used before
Pinta
This is one is if you like to have full control over what goes on your flag, and you can use for other things like: Map-making, GE&T designs, etc.

If you guys have any other programs you think are good for this type of stuff, simply post them below, so other players who want to make their own flags can see :)
Carabanian Revolution: DPRC Victory
1st Carabanian Civil War: DPRC Victory
2nd Carabanian Civil War: CPRR Victory
Abandoned City Full Of Outcasts: Troops withdrawn from the Arnesby Republic
Tucana Islands Dispute: Victory

Information on the forums about Carabana may be outdated or incorrect, for accurate information about our nation, please consult our Official Factbook

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Sun May 17, 2015 12:35 am

My standard for making flags is Adobe Illustrator. This summer I plan to experiment with the OpenStreetMap's code to develop my long-overdue RP map.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun May 17, 2015 7:09 am

I do almost everything in The GIMP, which is a general graphics package, not specifically for flag making.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Mon May 18, 2015 2:28 am

Inkscape is a very versatile graphic design program.
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Return to Gameplay