NATION

PASSWORD

The Raiders - The Beginning of The End

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Das Feuer Ritter
Secretary

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Raiders - The Beginning of The End

Postby Das Feuer Ritter » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:26 am

Last edited by Das Feuer Ritter on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Anders Blakewood
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Blakewood » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:48 am

Kind of poetic isn't it?

Best of luck though, it's gotta be hard to keep a WAD with influence in a 800+ nation region. Kind of curious to see how the TBR leadership changes as well.
Last edited by Anders Blakewood on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Das Feuer Ritter
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Feuer Ritter » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:53 am

Anders Blakewood wrote:Kind of poetic isn't it?

Best of luck though, it's gotta be hard to keep a WAD with influence in a 800+ nation region. Kind of curious to see how the TBR leadership changes as well.

TBR has a back up for everything.

Frattastan II
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan II » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:55 am

Weren't you the one banned for treason who worked with Frak? :P
Rejected Realms Army High Commander
(So you've been ejected..., forum, news, RRA)
<@Guy> well done, fuckhead.
* @Guy claps for frattastan

Pollaetorian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pollaetorian » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:55 am

Interesting observation. The 'BRU' guys behind this thread viewtopic.php?f=12&t=335111 , which everyone had a chuckle as another 'rah rah anti TBR group!!!11!' somehow managed to get 10 pilers as soon this situation happened.

That was unexpected. :blink:
Helping you make the right decisions | The Pollaetorian Guard: Arbiters of Democracy | Liberating the proles from the polls
<Mall> Codger is only an enemy to those who dislike polls.

Das Feuer Ritter
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Feuer Ritter » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:57 am

Frattastan II wrote:Weren't you the one banned for treason who worked with Frak? :P

Well, who worked with Frak got his nations deleted. I'm in the green, I care about TBR but as long as Halcones plagues it I hate it.

Drakezia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakezia » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:07 am

Long live TBR!
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
-Frederick Douglass

Corvus Corax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Corax » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:08 am

Heh. Even in these moments The Black Riders can provide one good lesson for others to follow.

Do Not ever share founder accounts!

(It's Cora's 2nd time see this happen. First time was worse, it made me a raider. 2nd time... it's more relaxing as an experience.)
Messenger of The Witch-Queen of Cimmeria

Pollaetorian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pollaetorian » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:14 am

Pollaetorian wrote:Interesting observation. The 'BRU' guys behind this thread viewtopic.php?f=12&t=335111 , which everyone had a chuckle as another 'rah rah anti TBR group!!!11!' somehow managed to get 10 pilers as soon this situation happened.

Now they've somehow managed to be got their pile in the lead through their point UnitedGermanRegions. :blink: It doesn't even seem to be organised by a defender op, the RMB is a mess while you'll expect professionals to make it classy.

What is going on? :shock:
Helping you make the right decisions | The Pollaetorian Guard: Arbiters of Democracy | Liberating the proles from the polls
<Mall> Codger is only an enemy to those who dislike polls.

In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam
Senator

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:15 am

Pollaetorian wrote:
Pollaetorian wrote:Interesting observation. The 'BRU' guys behind this thread viewtopic.php?f=12&t=335111 , which everyone had a chuckle as another 'rah rah anti TBR group!!!11!' somehow managed to get 10 pilers as soon this situation happened.

Now they've somehow managed to be got their pile in the lead through their point UnitedGermanRegions. :blink: It doesn't even seem to be organised by a defender op, the RMB is a mess while you'll expect professionals to make it classy.

What is going on? :shock:

n00bs shouldn't take on TBR.
Current Rps:
Yangire
prolbmeation
R.I.P Dyakovo

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:32 am

Long time grudges and suppressed pressures of native vengeance has taken control now. Funny thing to watch.

Logic of the R/D. Expression of it. I wonder how many native RPers get their first experience in GP today...
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tim Stark » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:34 am

Amusing, certainly. It seems that, at this rate, TBR will fall to all the anti-TBR groups afterall.

Fingers crossed, anyway.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Steward of The Frontier | Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Obama
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Obama » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:37 am

Wait, we might actually get it for a couple updates? I could have sworn we were the JV team...

:blink:

Drakezia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakezia » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:48 am

I gotta say I admire that the Anti-TBR people can actually do something
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
-Frederick Douglass

Politruk
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Politruk » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:51 am

Indeed, I must say I', impressed that non-defenders can actually do better work than them, and now we see what TBR's reputation made, all natives are scrambling for The Black Riders so they can claim victory against the region that plagued them for 3 years. Pretty damn amazing.

Kazmr
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazmr » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:54 am

Politruk wrote:Indeed, I must say I', impressed that non-defenders can actually do better work than them, and now we see what TBR's reputation made, all natives are scrambling for The Black Riders so they can claim victory against the region that plagued them for 3 years. Pretty damn amazing.

Many defenders aren't going to be fighting them directly like this. I can't speak for everyone in prticular, but its quite common that defenders don't directly raid raider groups. Some certainly do, but many don't.

Edit: That said, watching so many people not usually involved in military gameplay take what probably feels like sweet vengeance is quite interesting :P
Last edited by Kazmr on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Chairman of the Peoples Republic of Lazarus
Officer of the Lazarene Liberation Army
Also known as United Gordonopia

New DeCapito
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New DeCapito » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:57 am

Interesting. This has a chance of working.
Liberal, egalitarian. Correct me if I become too outspoken.

This is What Freedom Looks Like
Civilian

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby This is What Freedom Looks Like » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:59 am

Everyone who opposes the Black Riders and their indignity should endorse Unitedgermanregions!

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:00 am

Kazmr wrote:Edit: That said, watching so many people not usually involved in military gameplay take what probably feels like sweet vengeance is quite interesting :P

An understandable but ultimately self-destructive exercise, unfortunately, for the outsider.
If I can't play bass, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

Obama
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Obama » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:02 am

There is no way there is not an organization behind this. This pile rivals that of what the best regions could pull off.. o.O

Something seems off to me.

Politruk
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Politruk » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:03 am

Obama wrote:There is no way there is not an organization behind this. This pile rivals that of what the best regions could pull off.. o.O

There is none, just natives on to get revenge.

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:06 am

Obama wrote:There is no way there is not an organization behind this. This pile rivals that of what the best regions could pull off.. o.O

'Somebody' got their Liberate TBR proposal into quorum in less than a few hours. It is feasible that there, indeed, was a significant intake of people who are in it to win it.

However, there was a 'relatively' coordinated strike of about 13 early in this whole proceeding. It does seem there is a core organization of some sort that is creating a lot of the hullabaloo.
If I can't play bass, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

World Assembly Representatives of Parhe
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Black Riders - A Call to Arms

Postby World Assembly Representatives of Parhe » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:15 am

I think we should just leave the region for a new one. Only important thing is the RMB, the members we can easily telegram to move.

After all, these "raiders" or whatever wants us, TBR, to defend ourselves. Instead let's just go establish a new region and let them waste their time with the old one. The region, everyone knows, is not our identity and can be easily replaced. Going to restate, I don't think we should entertain these people and play into their hands, instead create a new region and carry on as nothing happened. After all, a found is the only guarantee, or closest there is to one, against being raided. If we keep the region we leave ourselves to be raided in the future.

Victor Savage
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Victor Savage » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:16 am

no, it's just a feeding frenzy of natives uniting to "destroy' TBR. it's still our victory, shows how much of an effect we've had on the whole of NS.

Parhe
Powerbroker

Founded: May 10, 2011
Anarchy

The Black Riders - A Call to Arms

Postby Parhe » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:24 am

Victor Savage wrote:no, it's just a feeding frenzy of natives uniting to "destroy' TBR. it's still our victory, shows how much of an effect we've had on the whole of NS.

Going to respond. WARP is my WA puppet. Anyway, that can be done regardless.

If we lose we may appear as fools. It is better to be smart. After all, this is diverting resources from Atheist Empire, which many people know. We may end up losing both. These "natives turned raiders" (because, as a victim of raiding a couple of times these "natives" are just as much raiders as us or those RP'ers that raided the GCR) are going to go crazy after TBR regardless of whether we waste our time on it as well. Let them look like fools piling on top of a carcass but we should be smart about our actions.
Hey, it is Parhe :D I am always open to telegrams.
I know it is a Work-In-Progress, but I would love it if y'all looked at my new factbook and gave me some feedback!

BRING BACK THE ICE CLIMBERS

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay