NATION

PASSWORD

Regional Embassy of Archmont

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Archmont Founder
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Regional Embassy of Archmont

Postby Archmont Founder » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Honour through duty
R/D Stance: Neutral

The Executive Council:
Chancellor: Luxdonia
WA Delegate: Avendonia
Premier: Grasnia
Last edited by Archmont Founder on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Founder puppet of Archmont
Currently controlled by Grand Chancellor Luxdonia (also known as Gradea) and Vice Chancellor Avendonia

Gradea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:19 pm

The Black Riders must be on a corporate retreat because none of them have taken the piss out of my region yet. :)

Chester Pearson must have joined them as well.
Last edited by Gradea on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shogun
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Ah... another Defender force. OP looks better then most similar projects have tendency to have. Off-sites and all! Good luck.

@Gradea:
What you though when you sent that TG to me offering rank of Major in your 'Army'? Non-executive General himself sit on the pile of 8e in his own RPing puppet dump, and you see fitting offer me some loysy ranks. It took 339+ updates and 5945+ raided regions to get rid of rank in that "corporation", Military-industrial-complex of NS, known as TBR, and you seriously think I would be interested being Major in your moderate RPing pile. Hah. :lol:

Organize some WA-troops from your pile, move them to some late updating region, and be ready for updates with you gang, maybe I grant you then inaugural rank of 'Goon First Class'. (In Cimmerian Merc heavy infantry there are only 2 ranks currently, Witch-Queen and Goon. Previous third rank Primus pilus is retired for Syl.) There are un-orthodox plans for creation of such special Raider unit. Hazy backgrounds and lack of experience and focus won't mean much in that Mercenary detachment.

That said, I don't trust much to you, but I know value of an Endorsement, placed correctly in right place, at right time.

It's sad this Archmont seems to be that evolved project from it's beginning, that it is not possible train your werewolves by attacking it. :P

Disclaimer: Cora is herself both Witch-Queen and Goon, so nobody have to go to moderation thread about that.
Last edited by Shogun on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The publication Cyborg of The Witch-Queen of Cimmeria

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:53 pm

Shogun wrote:Ah... another Defender force. OP looks better then most similar projects have tendency to have. Off-sites and all! Good luck.

@Gradea:
What you though when you sent that TG to me offering rank of Major in your 'Army'? Non-executive General himself sit on the pile of 8e in his own RPing puppet dump, and you see fitting offer me some loysy ranks. It took 339+ updates and 5945+ raided regions to get rid of rank in that "corporation", Military-industrial-complex of NS, known as TBR, and you seriously think I would be interested being Major in your moderate RPing pile. Hah. :lol:

Organize some WA-troops from your pile, move them to some late updating region, and be ready for updates with you gang, maybe I grant you then inaugural rank of 'Goon First Class'. (In Cimmerian Merc heavy infantry there are only 2 ranks currently, Witch-Queen and Goon. Previous third rank Primus pilus is retired for Syl.) There are un-orthodox plans for creation of such special Raider unit. Hazy backgrounds and lack of experience and focus won't mean much in that Mercenary detachment.

That said, I don't trust much to you, but I know value of an Endorsement, placed correctly in right place, at right time.

It's sad this Archmont seems to be that evolved project from it's beginning, that it is not possible train your werewolves by attacking it. :P

Disclaimer: Cora is herself both Witch-Queen and Goon, so nobody have to go to moderation thread about that.

Thanks for the reply, Cora. I have styled the regional government of the South Pacific's so I'm pretty sure it will work well. We also have a Regional Assembly and a good forum and citizenship application thread already so it's looking pretty good.

I hope that Archmont will be able to fend off some darkspawn!!!

Gradea

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:17 am

The Regional Constitution has been created. Read it here.

Shogun
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:16 am

Wow. There has been some real development there. But please remember that, if your independent islands affiliate with defenders, it requires also active army, not static pile of passive WA-nations game-side (in fact you wouldn't need any WA-nations in any of your own regions, still being able RP government etc, but you necessarily need WA-nations for your fenda gang, if you want try any kind real defenses or raiding activities masked to look/or claimed to be defensives. Either case, raiders are always happy if there are some cannon fodder on the fields to target :P), and extensive forum propaganda forum-side. In R/D spheres key determinant of anything really important is what happens game-side, not what is stated and declared forum-side, on or off site.

Btw. I love being called as a part of 'Darkspawn'. It's honor for those whom really try to spawn some darkness out there. :)
Last edited by Shogun on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Archmont Founder
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Archmont Founder » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:24 pm

Archmont will be constructing embassies with United Allied Confederacy and I hope that we will have a successful diplomatic relationship with them.

Archmont stands shoulder to shoulder with the UAC against Chester Pearson's The North American Union after their savage attack on the UAC.

From the desk of King Gradea
Currently controlled by Grand Chancellor Luxdonia (also known as Gradea) and Vice Chancellor Avendonia

Archmont Founder
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Archmont Founder » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:12 pm

We welcome Phylogenitic Trees to Archmont. Trees is our first non-Gradean nation to move into our region.

Last edited by Archmont Founder on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archmont Founder
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Archmont Founder » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:20 pm

We have a nice new flag now to go along with our first recruit. :)

Archmont Founder
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Archmont Founder » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:12 pm

King Gradea welcomes our fifth nation (and third individual player) to Archmont, Germany and Southern Ireland. We hope that they will enjoy their stay with us.

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Disguised bumps are still bumps and should be limited to once every 24 hours.

Shogun
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:34 pm

It's very sad that this gradea guy had to take moderate, regionalist approach to the game. He has certain ability invent practical solutions which are often clearly on grey area of legality. That amuses me.

Thus pumbing his... uhm 10th or so project (which won't lead anywhere) on his behalf. :p

Archmont Founder
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

The United Island Kingdoms of Archmont- Nooz

Postby Archmont Founder » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:33 am

Our offsite forums now boast five members to go along with our seven residents. Avendonia became the first nation to receive Citizen masking and The Pacifican Union's Untergang became the first non-Gradea member and the first to receive Ambassador masking.

It was a big day for Archmont and we will continue to steadily grow with mergers with other regions in the mix.

Honour through duty Gradea

Kemintiri of Kemet
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kemintiri of Kemet » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:50 am

And can you, Gradea, give me a REASON why you are targeting me - a Raider - SPECIFICALLY to join your Royal Family? Because apparently your arguments are

"you don't have to do anything"...

"PLEASSSE"

I also want you to tell me: How many other people besides me have you asked to join your Royal Family?
Yo Mama|Elegy for Easter|Black of Knight|On Tagger's Fields|Raid Regions|A Thousand Days of Mourning In Honour Of My Fallen Loved One|Love-lies-bleeding|It Is Heartbreak
Կէմինտիրի Թեոդորա Շնեժ Մոնտրէսոր
Kemintiri T'yeodora Snez Montresor

100 Invader 63 Defender
Niece of Tim Stark, Escade and Solorni
Daughter of Severisen and Xoriet
Niece-by-marriage of Dalimbar
Granddaughter of Minineenee
Descendant of Astarial
Half-sister of Rirersyl
Sister of Ramaeus
Cousin of Knot

Archmont Founder
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Archmont Founder » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:14 pm

Archmont now has nine residents ingame and seven members on our forums. Our next steps will be to set up a roleplay community as well as an R/D group. A map is going to be created and we need experienced roleplayers to assist us.

Malevolent Thomas
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Malevolent Thomas » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Are you trying to corner my market, Gradea?

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Archmont

Postby Gradea » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Honour through duty
R/D Stance: Independent
Head of State: King Gradea
Head of Government: N/A
Regional population (updated weekly): 10
Citizens (updated weekly): 2
Offsite forums

The Cabinet:
Chancellor:
Minister of Regional Affairs: Avendonia
Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Minister of Defence:
Speaker of the Assembly:
Last edited by Gradea on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Troops deployed to TBR

Postby Gradea » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:52 pm

King Gradea has ordered all soldiers of the Royal Archmont Marines (RAM) to invade the Black Riders and support the current Delegate.

Arctriul
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:02 pm

We at Sanctum recognise the Gradea government as the only legitimate government of Archmont.

Prophet Alphonse Silverstorm
"I’m a shadow that no light will shine on. As long as you follow me, you will never see the day."

"He who controls the battlefield, Controls History."

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Gradea wrote:King Gradea has ordered all soldiers of the Royal Archmont Marines (RAM) to invade the Black Riders and support the current Delegate.

This still applies:
Crazy girl wrote:Disguised bumps are still bumps and should be limited to once every 24 hours.

Your recruiting threads have been merged. If you continue to bump your thread in this way, you'll be banned from having a recruitment thread.

Arctriul
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:03 am

Kemintiri of Kemet wrote:-snip-

Take it as a compliment? x'D

Gradea if you want a true woman go after Cora - Her rustic voices will win your heart.

Shogun wrote:-Just to paraphrase: "If you are not an addicted raider then you are scum"-

I know I know - he seems to have a new project everyday I guess. Although I don't think any of your accomplishments are grander when it takes a fraction of a second for them to be wiped away and the fact they're all practically pointing out a failure and massive rule breakage for all the natives to laugh at? :P

He'll find his place eventually - Just is taking a fuckload longer then anyone else it seems.

"I’m a shadow that no light will shine on. As long as you follow me, you will never see the day."

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:31 am

Arctriul wrote:
Kemintiri of Kemet wrote:-snip-

Take it as a compliment? x'D

Gradea if you want a true woman go after Cora - Her rustic voices will win your heart.

Shogun wrote:-Just to paraphrase: "If you are not an addicted raider then you are scum"-

I know I know - he seems to have a new project everyday I guess. Although I don't think any of your accomplishments are grander when it takes a fraction of a second for them to be wiped away and the fact they're all practically pointing out a failure and massive rule breakage for all the natives to laugh at? :P

He'll find his place eventually - Just is taking a fuckload longer then anyone else it seems.

This 'little project' seems to have achieved more then all the rest of my other little projects and I'm pretty happy how it is turning out.

Arctriul
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:47 am

Gradea wrote:
Arctriul wrote:Take it as a compliment? x'D

This 'little project' seems to have achieved more then all the rest of my other little projects and I'm pretty happy how it is turning out.

No one is disputing that buddy

Just stick to it and it'll work out - No more of these daily changes in opinions, ideolgy and home! :hug:

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Malevolent Thomas wrote:Are you trying to corner my market, Gradea?

What market? If you mean the defender market, we've moved away (as a region not just myself) from Defenderism and towards Independentism.

We held a poll to choose our R/D position and below are the following results
What should our R/D position be?
Imperialist- 2 votes
Independent- 2 votes
Defender- 1 vote
Raider- 0 votes
Neutral- 0 votes

As there was a tie in the poll between Independent and Imperialist, another poll was held and this time Independent was victorious with 3 votes to Imperialist's zero.

So, we are no longer an Defender region.

Arctriul
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:56 pm

Voting on gameplay stance through a poll - with all nations allowed - with a former TBR member in the founder seat - who has jumped ideolgies a thousand times and changed opinions on a lot of matters.

Wouldn't suprise me if that vote wasn't affected by sleepers. :p

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay