NATION

PASSWORD

The Miniluv Messenger: TEP Liberated!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:30 am

Zaolat wrote:That's a little unfair. I can't say I like or agree with Glen much when it comes to gameplay and all that, but Glen at least cares about TSP despite those personal differences.

I concur.
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Escade
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Escade » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:10 pm

My main concern with the MoFa election was that because it was so close and because of the contentiousness, a run-off - which I expected Wolf to easily win - would have made it seem a fair election for all parties and not leave so many hanging doubts and an air of uncouthness.

As for GR, I am not as aware of GP politics and reputations as I could be and I'm trying to keep up with things on here from now on but he has shown dedication and service to the region. My personal feelings towards him relate mostly to his never engaging in the "Escade is not Escade but some other player" or "Escade's going to coup" theatrics. He trusted me to be who I said I was and didn't fuel the air of paranoia around female players of power and nor did he try to manipulate me at any point. In fact, he's been blunt on occasion to a degree that is surprising.

That's all that I really care about in TSP, that the people who get involved care deeply for the region and work to encourage positive activity, put the region first and their personal issues second, and continue to build on the positive momentum we've gained over the course of two years. Almost two years ago exactly we had inactive ministers (and even a bit earlier then that an inactive delegate) and now we have seen a surge in activity and an expectation in the community that the government will be active and engaged and accountable. Let's continue the positive trends and dampen the negative ones.

The Miniluv Messenger
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Miniluv Messenger » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Big Brother is watching Gameplay

Rogue's Gallery: Obvious Foreign Pilers Replace Declining Native Endorsements

As support from foreign forces arrives, the rogue Delegate of Lazarus is rapidly losing dozens of endorsements from Lazarene natives.

By Cormac Skollvaldr

THE FORBIDDEN CITY - In the wake of Stujenske's decision to dissolve the People's Republic of Lazarus by illegally abolishing its constitution, the rogue Delegate is faced with a swift decline in native endorsements. Since initiating his coup d'etat against the government chosen by the native community of Lazarus, Stujenske has lost two dozen native endorsements.

Native endorsements are nonetheless being substituted with obvious foreign pilers to prop up Stujenske's rogue Delegacy. Since the coup began on April 6, Stujenske has received endorsements from thirty nations that were not refounded in Lazarus and relocated from other regions. It is unclear precisely from whence these nations are being deployed. Some supporting forces have relocated to Lazarus from The Association of Imperialism though it is unclear, following the deletion of the region's founder, who would have ordered such a deployment. The region is an offshoot of The Eternal Knights (now relocated to The Eternal Realm), founded by Nephmir, who is also supporting the coup and is in Lazarus endorsing Stujenske. Despite The Association of Imperialism being an offshoot of Nephmir's earlier region, the two had uneasy and at times tense relations, and Nephmir is not known to have enjoyed significant influence over The Association of Imperialism at any point in its brief history.

Flag of the New Pacific Order

Flag of Stujenske's Regime

Flag of Stujenske's Endorsers

Five of the nations endorsing Stujenske are flying a flag similar to the new flag that Stujenske is flying over Lazarus. Both flags are, in turn, similar to the flag of the New Pacific Order (NPO), highlighting suspicions that have been aroused by the support of former Lazarene Delegate Feux, also Regent of the NPO, for Stujenske's coup. Feux previously confirmed that the NPO had deployed forces in response to a standard request for support from an allied region, but Emperor Krulltopia appeared to later deny NPO involvement via the Lazarus Regional Message Board.

Questions regarding the forces supporting Stujenske have left Lazarenes, allies, and observers alike wondering if Stujenske is truly behind recent events in Lazarus, or if he is working at the behest of a foreign power seeking to solidify hegemony over Lazarus. Imperialists purged from Lazarus by Feux in 2013 have drawn parallels between their exile from Lazarus and Stujenske's coup d'etat, suggesting that Feux and the NPO have instigated both events to solidify their own control over Lazarus.

The Lazarene Underground State, also known as the People's Republic of Lazarus in Exile, is continuing with a no confidence plebiscite that, if successful, will remove Stujenske as the legal Chairman of the People's Republic and trigger an election for a new Chairman who will become the leader of the government-in-exile. Thirteen citizens have voted no confidence, with one citizen voting confidence and another abstaining. Seven regions, including Lazarene treaty allies The South Pacific and Wintreath, have withdrawn in-game embassies in protest of Stujenske's coup and in support of the Lazarene Underground State. The Rejected Realms, long-time and extremely close treaty ally of Lazarus, has also condemned Stujenske's actions and expressed support for the Underground State. Stujenske's rogue regime has thus far received no public support from any region or organization.
Last edited by The Miniluv Messenger on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Miniluv Messenger
Big Brother is Watching Gameplay

NationStates Forum | Dispatches

Please up-vote our dispatches!

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 13, 2006
Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:31 pm

In face of overwhelming pressure from the Defender world, it looks now like the NPO is running scared from publicly supporting the the coup - which Feux has clearly engineered. They may have removed the imperialist presence from Lazarus, but it is perfectly possible that they will now end up with less control over Lazarus, because if they don't back down and make a deal with Unibot, Lazarus might be taken off them by Defender force - once and for all.
Last edited by Onderkelkia on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emperor Emeritus of The Land of Kings and Emperors
King Emeritus of Norwood, etc.

Duke of Roskilde, of Balder

Archduke of Niso, of the LKE
Archduke, of The New Inquisition
Viscount, of Great Britain and Ireland
Honoured Citizen of Europeia
Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister
LKE Chief of the Imperial General Staff

Crown Prince of TNI
Commander of TNI Armed Forces
Director General of TNI Intelligence

Vice Delegate and Crown Prince of Balder
Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Chief Justice of Europeia

Member, Imperial Military Council, UIAF
Supreme Allied Commander, SRATO

WA Delegate of The Rejected Realms

The Miniluv Messenger
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Miniluv Messenger » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Big Brother is watching Gameplay

Desperation: Stujenske Receiving Support from Dark Corners

TBR Skype conversation reveals that assorted raiders and imperialists, including forum destroyer 94 Block, are supporting the rogue Delegate of Lazarus.

By Cormac Skollvaldr

THE FORBIDDEN CITY - The World Factbook Entry of Lazarus may still boast of defending the weak and liberating the suppressed, and the region may still bear the Defender tag, but Skype logs obtained by The Miniluv Messenger show that rogue Delegate Stujenske is receiving support from assorted raiders and imperialists. The logs, obtained from a chat between The Black Riders, indicate that prominent and infamous raider 94 Block is gathering a coalition of raiders and imperialists to support Stujenske.

94 Block currently serves as the Lord Commander of the Knights of Ainur and the Defence Secretary of British Isles, under the pseudonym James Sebastian Dawkins. He is also the founder of imperialist and invader region Project Soul and is affiliated with Lone Wolves United, a former ally of Lazarus. He is also affiliated with The Black Riders, though the Skype logs make clear that the Riders do not support Stujenske. Indeed, 94 Block was kicked from the Skype chat due to his support for the rogue Delegate of Lazarus, who is still viewed as a defender Delegate by the Riders.

94 Block is also a forum destroyer banned from multiple regions for his act of forum destruction against the region Grand Central.

Earlier in Stujenske's term as Chairman of the People's Republic of Lazarus, 94 Block had been admitted to the Lazarene Liberation Army (LLA), a move that struck many as bizarre. He was later quietly dismissed due to his status as a high profile raider and his background of forum destruction.

It is unclear how regions previously neutral to this conflict, or other covert supporters, will react to this disturbing turn of events. In July 2013, The West Pacific abandoned its neutral position toward the coup d'etat in Osiris and supported the legitimate government-in-exile after it was revealed that the rogue Delegate had the support of the Aezean Combine, a notorious forum destroying organization.

The Miniluv Messenger will continue providing coverage of the coup d'etat in Lazarus as the story develops.

[4/8/2015 5:18:51 PM] *** Bob Moran removed 94 Block from this conversation. ***
[4/8/2015 5:28:27 PM] Victor Savage: what happened
[4/8/2015 5:29:05 PM] Wraith_FIN: whyyy
[4/8/2015 5:29:12 PM] Wraith_FIN: how dare you!
[4/8/2015 5:29:51 PM] Bob Moran: we don't need defenders in this chat
[4/8/2015 5:30:00 PM] Victor Savage: What?
[4/8/2015 5:30:10 PM] Aurum Rider: He's supporting Stu
[4/8/2015 5:30:30 PM] Victor Savage: You ******* ******** me
[4/8/2015 5:30:46 PM] Aurum Rider: [Wednesday, April 08, 2015 4:49 PM] 94 Block:

<<< I'm officially giving the order to move into lazarus and endorse http://www.nationstates.net/nation=stujenske telegram stu upone arrival notifing him of where you're from.
[4/8/2015 5:30:59 PM] Unidentified: damn
[4/8/2015 5:31:44 PM] Aurum Rider: He's far more interested in expanding his MRO than he is in keeping raider allies :P
[4/8/2015 5:31:57 PM] Victor Savage: I feel betrayed
[4/8/2015 5:32:09 PM] Bob Moran: mro?
[4/8/2015 5:32:16 PM] Unidentified: We must burn his lands!
[4/8/2015 5:32:21 PM] Unidentified: TRAITOR!
[4/8/2015 5:32:22 PM] Aurum Rider: Multi-Region Organization, apparently.
[4/8/2015 5:32:25 PM] Bob Moran: haha
[4/8/2015 5:32:30 PM] Victor Savage: That explains why he wanted me to talk to him
[4/8/2015 5:32:43 PM] Bob Moran: yes getting as many miloitary command as possible seems to be a hobby of his.
[4/8/2015 5:50:38 PM] Revall: he said Project Soul is raider
[4/8/2015 5:50:49 PM] Talico: Who dat
[4/8/2015 5:50:49 PM] Revall: helping a rogue defender delegate is not exactly a defender action
[4/8/2015 5:50:55 PM] Revall: it does not equate so
[4/8/2015 5:51:46 PM] Unidentified: But he betrayed us, spilling possible plans
[4/8/2015 5:51:50 PM] Revall: did he?
[4/8/2015 5:51:51 PM] Revall: oh
[4/8/2015 5:51:52 PM] Bob Moran: He's not doing it to conquer the region or stir trouble, he's jsut trying to get his peice of the cake in the new regime.
[4/8/2015 5:51:53 PM] Revall: I didn't know
[4/8/2015 5:52:31 PM] Revall: if he spilled plans that's way different and I get it but teaming with a rogue defender delegate is not anti-tbr or defender action per se
[4/8/2015 5:52:34 PM] Unidentified: Raiders must stay together. PRAISE RAIDERON
[4/8/2015 5:52:46 PM] Revall: unless he is recruiting from TBR or something
[4/8/2015 5:52:58 PM] Revall: What I am saying is 94 Block isn't that stupid
[4/8/2015 5:53:06 PM] Bob Moran: No he's just opportunistic
[4/8/2015 5:53:28 PM] Unidentified: Which is a good quality.....when working for us
[4/8/2015 5:54:29 PM] Revall: Stu did good tho
[4/8/2015 5:54:35 PM] Revall: shake up that defender stronghold
[4/8/2015 5:54:37 PM] Bob Moran: and oberservers in this chat stay here because they've a connection to the raider world, people who run to make deals with Defenders/schemers won't stay here.
[4/8/2015 5:55:00 PM] Unidentified: Praise TBR
[4/8/2015 5:55:23 PM] Revall: THIS IS TBR. . .kicks defender down well
[4/8/2015 5:55:30 PM] Unidentified 2: Seems like a lot happened today..
[4/8/2015 5:55:33 PM] Aurum Rider: Feuer's gonna convince 94 out of it
[4/8/2015 5:55:45 PM] Bob Moran: Hopefully that happens
[4/8/2015 5:56:57 PM] Unidentified 2: 94 ran away?
[4/8/2015 5:57:05 PM] Unidentified: I would watch that
[4/8/2015 5:57:14 PM] Unidentified: No, he is a traitor
[4/8/2015 5:57:50 PM] Bob Moran: shh
[4/8/2015 5:57:51 PM] Unidentified: Bob exiled him from the chat until he begs forgiveness and repents. PRAISE BE RAIDERON
[4/8/2015 5:58:28 PM] Aurum Rider: I'd watch the Zeal
[4/8/2015 5:59:00 PM] Unidentified: Are we not banning him? I already have pictures of him on the borders with a do not allow enteance
[4/8/2015 5:59:09 PM] Unidentified: *entrance
[4/8/2015 5:59:18 PM] Wraith_FIN: Marshal is always Marshal
[4/8/2015 5:59:24 PM] Revall: ^
[4/8/2015 5:59:30 PM] Wraith_FIN: no matter what he does
[4/8/2015 5:59:37 PM | Edited 5:59:40 PM] Wraith_FIN: unless he turns to defender
[4/8/2015 5:59:51 PM] Revall: which he hasn't he is just scheming atm
[4/8/2015 6:00:20 PM] Bob Moran: I don't care, supporting defenders over other defenders equal to exactly that.
[4/8/2015 6:00:58 PM] Revall: its more akin to supporting a coup against the greater evil defenders
[4/8/2015 6:01:03 PM] Aurum Rider: Maybe we should just convert Stujenske to raiderism
Last edited by The Miniluv Messenger on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Miniluv Messenger
Big Brother is Watching Gameplay

NationStates Forum | Dispatches

Please up-vote our dispatches!

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:57 pm

I don't care what motivations 94block has at this point; Supporting Stu is not a wise move, no matter what angle you look at it from.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Infamy and notoriety just what all good raiders crave.
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:14 pm

Ridersyl wrote:I don't care what motivations 94block has at this point; Supporting Stu is not a wise move, no matter what angle you look at it from.

You may want to tell this guy that.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Ridersyl wrote:I don't care what motivations 94block has at this point; Supporting Stu is not a wise move, no matter what angle you look at it from.

If you think that, then you aren't looking at all the angles. ;)

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tim Stark » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Interesting logs, for sure. Thanks again to the Miniluv Messenger for providing one of the best non-partisan and informative accounts of these developments available to the Gameplay forum. Hopefully Stujenske can demonstrate that he, and the alleged NPO backing him, don't take help from the likes of 94 Block, and will promptly eject and ban whatever troops Ainur and Project Soul may be piling into Lazarus. Some things transcend the thirst for more endorsements.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Steward of The Frontier | Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:18 pm

My view is that people want to support Stu because the longer he stays in power, the harder and longer-lasting the ensuing chaos will be. Ex-government officials have been ban(?)jected from the region, never to return as themselves again. This would open up nice opportunities for a friendlier native regime to take the region.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Glen-Rhodes
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: The Miniluv Messenger: Coup in Lazarus

Postby Glen-Rhodes » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:22 pm

What is meant by "affiliated" with LWU and TBR?

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tim Stark » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Glen-Rhodes wrote:What is meant by "affiliated" with LWU and TBR?

I'm not entirely sure regarding the LWU bit, though I believe he's a former member, but he used to be one of TBR's General Staff, which I imagine is the affiliation there.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Steward of The Frontier | Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Lazmac
Attaché

Founded: Apr 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lazmac » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Glen-Rhodes wrote:What is meant by "affiliated" with LWU and TBR?

It means I don't know his role(s) in them and I was in a hurry. :P
Cormac

Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Great work Cormac!

I really enjoyed reading these and am glad that there more stuff to read on the Lazarus coup because no matter where we stand on it, it makes for engaging content. :)
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Escade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Escade » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:20 pm

I also like reading these and am kind of in awe of Cormac's intel network (do you take interns :P ).

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Solorni wrote:Great work Cormac!

I really enjoyed reading these and am glad that there more stuff to read on the Lazarus coup because no matter where we stand on it, it makes for engaging content. :)

I agree. GCRs should be coup'd more often.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Escade wrote:I also like reading these and am kind of in awe of Cormac's intel network (do you take interns :P ).

Did you just ask to spy for Cormac? xD
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Escade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Escade » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:22 pm

Solorni wrote:
Escade wrote:I also like reading these and am kind of in awe of Cormac's intel network (do you take interns :P ).

Did you just ask to spy for Cormac? xD

I'm always the last to know anything so what I really want to know is how do I know things and before other people know them? :P

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:25 pm

What I want to know is how on earth Cormac still gets his hands on so many secrets. Do people not realise he's a leaky ship?

Though I suppose this particular log is hardly incriminating.

Durkadurkiranistan II
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Durkadurkiranistan II » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:54 pm

94block is a solid bloke
Former Delegate of the North Pacific (x2)
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of Osiris
Former Delegate of Lazarus

Lazmac
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Lazmac » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:13 pm

Consular wrote:What I want to know is how on earth Cormac still gets his hands on so many secrets. Do people not realise he's a leaky ship?

Though I suppose this particular log is hardly incriminating.

Sometimes people want a leak. Sometimes people want a waterfall. ;)
Cormac

Durkadurkiranistan II
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Durkadurkiranistan II » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:18 pm

back in the day, people came to me for waterfalls. :hug:
Former Delegate of the North Pacific (x2)
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of Osiris
Former Delegate of Lazarus

Ainocra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ainocra » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:56 pm

the coup d'etat in Osiris

???

methinks you mean Lazarus

the coup in Osiris is scheduled for next week
:P
Alcon Enta
Supreme Marshal of Ainocra

"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny

Lazmac
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Lazmac » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Ainocra wrote:
the coup d'etat in Osiris

???

methinks you mean Lazarus

the coup in Osiris is scheduled for next week
:P

The Miniluv Messenger wrote:In July 2013, The West Pacific abandoned its neutral position toward the coup d'etat in Osiris and supported the legitimate government-in-exile after it was revealed that the rogue Delegate had the support of the Aezean Combine, a notorious forum destroying organization.

You have to read the whooole sentence. :P
Cormac

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay