NATION

PASSWORD

strange things

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

strange things

Postby Fauzjhia » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:41 pm

why the Hell my nation have frequent executions ? we oppose death penalty, we oppose torture, so why are those thing in our description, the only cause of death in my nation is old age, lost in wilderness, animal attack and suicide in police costudy

and why does Auceanznia, has lost political freedom, I just don't get it.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:53 pm

The death penalty is legal in your nation. So at some point you answered an issue that legalized it.

Marnady
Envoy

Founded: Jul 30, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Marnady » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:59 pm

What type of Issues Legalizing death penalty already ?

I can't understand Marnady Having death penalty, since this nation is the ultimate evil.

BUt, Bhrazjhia, Evilcia, Fauzjhia, Taineizbria, Lunheizria and even Auceanznia all voted to outlaw extreme political group, in order to not have death penalty
Last edited by Marnady on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Marnady wrote:What type of Issues Legalizing death penalty already ?

I can't understand Marnady Having death penalty, since this nation is the ultimate evil.

BUt, Bhrazjhia, Evilcia, Fauzjhia, Taineizbria, Lunheizria and even Auceanznia all voted to outlaw extreme political group, in order to not have death penalty

You posted with Fauzjhia. That is the only nation I checked for the death penalty.

My guess would be that some other issue reversed your death penalty decision and legalized it again. This game is full of unintended consequences.

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:16 am

Luna Amore wrote:
Marnady wrote:What type of Issues Legalizing death penalty already ?

You posted with Fauzjhia. That is the only nation I checked for the death penalty.

My guess would be that some other issue reversed your death penalty decision and legalized it again. This game is full of unintended consequences.

I Don't understand, which issus give you the death penalty.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Return to Gameplay