NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Knights: Under New Management

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anders Blakewood
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Blakewood » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:14 pm

The Roman Imperial Legion wrote:Well done, Anders! Regardless of your new alignment, I'm sure that you will be a committed leader to TEK. I can already see the region prospering under your rule.

Speaking of which, has Neph logged back in since his banjection? I'd love to see his face when he does so :p

Thank you! I doubt that he has, he probably won't until tomorrow.

Edit: Made OP all nice and pretty.
Last edited by Anders Blakewood on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Well, TEK isn't being run by Nephmir anymore. That automatically gives it more of a chance to succeed.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:39 am

More then happy to discuss your offer mate~

Hopefully you guys can take a real stance on GP :hug:
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:54 am

Dayum
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:07 am

Congratulations! I must say that you have more of an opportunity than ever as a region to work with others in R&D, so use it wisely. That being said, you should await Nephmir's reaction and rebutting it before proceeding.
Russia,Imperialism, fascism, Religion, Speedo-clad politicians and North Korea
Team Reek, Centralised EU, Australia, NATO, Ukraine(Kiev Rus), Poland, China, Obama and Democrat led Murica
'Straya

This user deplores oxygen pirates, so oxygen pirates beware.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:52 am

Reddogkeno101 wrote:Congratulations! I must say that you have more of an opportunity than ever as a region to work with others in R&D, so use it wisely. That being said, you should await Nephmir's reaction and rebutting it before proceeding.

Why? There is nothing Nephmir can do
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:54 am

Rifty wrote:
Reddogkeno101 wrote:Congratulations! I must say that you have more of an opportunity than ever as a region to work with others in R&D, so use it wisely. That being said, you should await Nephmir's reaction and rebutting it before proceeding.

There is one thing he can and will do; whine. But yeah, good point.
Team Reek, Centralised EU, Australia, NATO, Ukraine(Kiev Rus), Poland, China, Obama and Democrat led Murica
'Straya

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:04 am

Rifty wrote:

Well,he can still make some speech about epic returns and blabla - basically the usual stuff but it might convince some of the more gullible members to leave,or he might just throw an epic meltdown and commit suicide by mod
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

WraithFIN
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby WraithFIN » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:43 am

This sounds too fishy! :eyebrow:
EX-Colonel of DEN
General of Black Riders

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:43 am

I'd congratulate you on your... accomplishment (...?), but to be honest I'm not sure how I feel about the act of seizing a shared nation for yourself and couping the region it presides over. It's really a significant betrayal of trust.

I suppose this is a good example to others of why founder nations shouldn't be shared ideally, and if they must be then only with people you can truly trust.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:47 am

Consular wrote:I'd congratulate you on your... accomplishment (...?), but to be honest I'm not sure how I feel about the act of seizing a shared nation for yourself and couping the region it presides over. It's really a significant betrayal of trust.

I suppose this is a good example to others of why founder nations shouldn't be shared ideally, and if they must be then only with people you can truly trust.

Hmm - I think the best deterrence is destruction. If I locked out noble the military would fall apart in days and if he locked out me the entire region would follow me elsewhere. Neither can screw over the other without losing all their power.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:53 am

Rifty wrote:
Consular wrote:I'd congratulate you on your... accomplishment (...?), but to be honest I'm not sure how I feel about the act of seizing a shared nation for yourself and couping the region it presides over. It's really a significant betrayal of trust.

Hmm - I think the best deterrence is destruction. If I locked out noble the military would fall apart in days and if he locked out me the entire region would follow me elsewhere. Neither can screw over the other without losing all their power.

I think a relationship based on power, or fear or losing it in this instance, is rather fragile myself.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:01 am

Consular wrote:
Rifty wrote:Hmm - I think the best deterrence is destruction. If I locked out noble the military would fall apart in days and if he locked out me the entire region would follow me elsewhere. Neither can screw over the other without losing all their power.

I think a relationship based on power, or fear or losing it in this instance, is rather fragile myself.

Well I'm sorry to say it works well - been working with him for over 6 months and I have had no issues.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:02 am

Rifty wrote:

I haven't been following this close enough to know how much of TEK have supported this change, but there is plenty that Nephmir can do if people still want him as a leader aka making a new region... :P
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:07 am

Jakker wrote:
Rifty wrote:Why? There is nothing Nephmir can do

I haven't been following this close enough to know how much of TEK have supported this change, but there is plenty that Nephmir can do if people still want him as a leader aka making a new region... :P

From what I've followed the citizens (most of them) support this change in leadership. Not sure if it's down to viewing him as a better leader, their recent defeat and ending of Helix or just cause finally they realised they should jump on the ship of not enjoying the presence of Neph.

Regardless of why Nephmir's support is minimal at best and those who are supportive of him will be reluctant to move.

Now hopefully this time TEK works out...or at the very least have it turned into a trophy :lol:
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Faschist Deutsch Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Faschist Deutsch Reich » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:11 am

Blood Wine wrote:
Rifty wrote:Why? There is nothing Nephmir can do

Well,he can still make some speech about epic returns and blabla - basically the usual stuff but it might convince some of the more gullible members to leave,or he might just throw an epic meltdown and commit suicide by mod

100% agree with you there. Either way it won't end well for him, what ever option he chooses. If he does choose to react "meltdown" style, then he might as well make it really worth while and go all guns blazing.

Prepare for a shit storm ladies and gentlemen... it's gonna get wild! :p
RYM Account
Calimama wrote:You are the tech master now, all hail 'O Wise Technical God.

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:13 am

Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:
Blood Wine wrote:

100% agree with you there. Either way it won't end well for him, what ever option he chooses. If he does choose to react "meltdown" style, then he might as well make it really worth while and go all guns blazing.

*prepares the popcorn*
But seriously, it shouldn't be too long until he gets on, so the wait is nearly over.
'Straya

Faschist Deutsch Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Faschist Deutsch Reich » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:20 am

Reddogkeno101 wrote:
Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:100% agree with you there. Either way it won't end well for him, what ever option he chooses. If he does choose to react "meltdown" style, then he might as well make it really worth while and go all guns blazing.

*prepares the popcorn*
But seriously, it shouldn't be too long until he gets on, so the wait is nearly over.

I will be going to bed very soon and will most likely miss everything. :(

If someone is online when the crazy shit starts, can they please telegram me what happens.

*Boards Noah's Ark and leaves for bed*
Last edited by Faschist Deutsch Reich on Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
RYM Account
Calimama wrote:You are the tech master now, all hail 'O Wise Technical God.

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:22 am

Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:
Reddogkeno101 wrote:*prepares the popcorn*

I will be going to bed very soon and will most likely miss everything. :(

If someone is online when the shit storm has arrived, can they please telegram me what happens.

*Boards Noah's Ark and leaves for bed*

Almost midnight, so me too please.
'Straya

Anders Blakewood
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Blakewood » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:09 am

WraithFIN wrote:This sounds too fishy! :eyebrow:

Understandable, but I can confirm I'm not Nephmir, and he has nothing to gain from this.

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:10 am

Congratulations to Anders! I just hope you can deal with the shitstorm that awaits you.
hue

Anders Blakewood
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Blakewood » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:26 am

Great Kleomentia wrote:Congratulations to Anders! I just hope you can deal with the shitstorm that awaits you.

I've spent too much time to go back, I'm all in. Thank you, I'm ready. Just the past 18 hours have been crazy.

New Crazy131
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Crazy131 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:46 am

Anders Blakewood wrote:
WraithFIN wrote:This sounds too fishy! :eyebrow:

Understandable, but I can confirm I'm not Nephmir, and he has nothing to gain from this.
Yep, and you do. :clap: Btw this is starkiller

Anders Blakewood
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Blakewood » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:45 pm

New Crazy131 wrote:
Anders Blakewood wrote:Understandable, but I can confirm I'm not Nephmir, and he has nothing to gain from this.
Yep, and you do. :clap: Btw this is starkiller

Pointless post, isn't 3-4 RMB posts, 3 posts on here, and 4 TG's enough for you? I understand you don't like me or what I've done, that changes nothing. Please just leave.

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:17 pm

Anders Blakewood wrote:
New Crazy131 wrote:Yep, and you do. :clap: Btw this is starkiller

Pointless post, isn't 3-4 RMB posts, 3 posts on here, and 4 TG's enough for you? I understand you don't like me or what I've done, that changes nothing. Please just leave.
I'm just congratulating you new .. ''King'' of TEK. Plus, have nothing else to say to you about what you did. I still don't think should have just betrayed someone's trust like that, but everyone else seems to like what you did. The only thing I can say about Nephmir is that he could have easily avoided this if he didn't share his founder account.
Last edited by Starkiller101 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roll tide. Your local ''Floridman'' who should have left long ago xD

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay