NATION

PASSWORD

A new career for Feuer Ritter

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

A new career for Feuer Ritter

Postby Feuer Ritter » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:07 am

Hello gameplayers, I'm Feuer Ritter, former Marshal and Chief of Staff of The Black Riders. I recently decided to retire from any direct activity regarding the raider/defender conflict because of the personal schedule, and with this retirement I also resigned from my rank within The Black Riders.

I'm looking for something new, to learn and start being active in regional politics around this R/D sphere. I'm not looking for ranks and positions, just a new start in a new direction.

Waiting for offers :)

England-Ireland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby England-Ireland » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:09 am

Feuer Ritter wrote:Hello gameplayers, I'm Feuer Ritter, former Marshal and Chief of Staff of The Black Riders. I recently decided to retire from any direct activity regarding the raider/defender conflict because of the personal schedule, and with this retirement I also resigned from my rank within The Black Riders.

I'm looking for something new, to learn and start being active in regional politics around this R/D sphere. I'm not looking for ranks and positions, just a new start in a new direction.

ur sig says our raider
Prime minister: Wilson Churchill
The south Lebanon conflict- Victory
7th arvenian civil war- victory
VERMONTE strip war-victory [
2nd Lebanon conflict-Victory
'I'm 17 im conservative future Us marine history buff
SEMPER FIDELS THE PROUD THE FEW

Wolfenia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfenia » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:08 am

If you want to be in regional government try regions like these (http://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_se ... ag=neutral) Due to the neutrality, the meta game aspect of raiding isn't involved in any way past having an active founder and keep the deligacy safe and the size of these regions mean a government probably exists already for you to join. I'd also recomend using a puppet at first and getting to know people in a region you want to join so that you are not ostracized due to infamy.

94 block
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby 94 block » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:16 am

Good luck in your future endeavors. I hope to see you around Ritter.
Brigadier General and Director of Foreign Affairs for DEN
Elder of Grand Centraland Root Administrator of http://s15.zetaboards.com/Grand_Central/index/

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:30 am

But... But... How will the GS survive without you?
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:36 am

Marshal Feuer Ritter, The Chief of The Chiefs of The Black Riders.

A copy of your Infamous Codex Incursus will be in a honorary place in Cimmerian bookshelves... forever.

*salute*

- Cora -
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:Hello gameplayers, I'm Feuer Ritter, former Marshal and Chief of Staff of The Black Riders. I recently decided to retire from any direct activity regarding the raider/defender conflict because of the personal schedule, and with this retirement I also resigned from my rank within The Black Riders.

Republic of channel island
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Re: A new career for Feuer Ritter

Postby Khronion » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Mandatory plug for Warzone Europe. Though by default you have to be part of the R/D game because we're a warzone.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Sicarius, you don't inherently need to be a raider to be in, we do need people to "get the ball rolling" on the other aspects I desperately want in the region.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Cormac Pendragon
Attaché

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Pendragon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:40 pm

I would invite you to Camelot but, well, I don't want to.

You could try getting involved in Osiris. It's friendly toward your former gameplay affiliation, and with the current state of their activity anyone who is at all active would probably advance fairly quickly, politically.

Manegarmr
Attaché

Founded: Mar 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Manegarmr » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:11 pm

You one expressed a desire to re-vitalise Das Imperium

If you still harbor such a dream I am sure we could reach some arrangement

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Come join us in the GCR's Feuer; it's where every other R/Der who's timetable prevents them from making Major update ends up.

If you fancy keeping some form of raiding activity, then TNP, Balder or Osiris would be the best bets. TWP and TP both have their own charms if you're willing to spend enough time to integrate into the existing hierarchy. If your after an experience more focused around the mechanics of a democracy then TNP, TEP or TSP are the places to look at. If you're really ambitious try joining TRR or Lazarus and subverting the defender bastions from within.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Nordenwald
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordenwald » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Cormac Pendragon wrote:...with the current state of their activity anyone who is at all active would probably advance fairly quickly, politically.

*is fairly active* *is not well known* *doesn't know what to do*
Strong Supporter of Austrian Economics
Proud Agorist Cheerleader
Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:Ron Paul was ordained by God to lead humanity into a golden age of prosperity and space travel and you spat it back in the face of the divine

you could have listened, you had a chance

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Go hang around the IRC channels and see which ones you like being in. Then join those places.

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:52 pm

If you're really ambitious try joining TRR or Lazarus and subverting the defender bastions from within.

Or you could not listen to Bels, and come to Lazarus so I can gladly show you all the ropes to GCR gameplay, regardless of whether Lazarus has defender standing or not. It really does not have that much importance if you have retired from the field and are just looking for something different to do, government jobs, world assembly work, etc. You are also welcome in Pacifica, and I will still gladly help you get set up there.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Feux wrote:
If you're really ambitious try joining TRR or Lazarus and subverting the defender bastions from within.

Or you could not listen to Bels, and come to Lazarus so I can gladly show you all the ropes to GCR gameplay, regardless of whether Lazarus has defender standing or not. It really does not have that much importance if you have retired from the field and are just looking for something different to do, government jobs, world assembly work, etc. You are also welcome in Pacifica, and I will still gladly help you get set up there.

:roll:

Get a sense of humour Feux.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Todd McCloud » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:11 pm

It appears as though many people have offered up some good suggestions. Allow me to add another, but with a twist. The East Pacific is one of the most active regions in the game, with a lot to do in the government and roleplay sides of things. Yeah, I know, roleplay can be a bit of a faux pas in gameplay, but really, if you give it a chance, it becomes very interesting. But still we're active and always looking for an individual who is willing to contribute.
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

Corvus Corax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Corax » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Messenger of The Witch-Queen of Cimmeria

Faschist Deutsch Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Faschist Deutsch Reich » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:38 pm

This was unexpected...

Mr. Ritter, I would like to acknowledge and congratulate you on all your contributions to the GP area of NationStates to the present day. I wish you good luck in the future and I hope you find a nice place to stay, where ever it may be.

~FDR~

If you are interested: The Association Imperialism (Active region with a great community)
Last edited by Faschist Deutsch Reich on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RYM Account
Calimama wrote:You are the tech master now, all hail 'O Wise Technical God.

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Belschaft wrote:
Feux wrote:

:roll:

Get a sense of humour Feux.

I'm sorry, what was that? I wasn't listening. :roll:

#humour
Last edited by Feux on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

The Risen Jaguar Warriors
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Risen Jaguar Warriors » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Salutations, Fire Knight!

Welcome to...

The Remnants of The Remnants!

We are a vibrant community who love to sit back, relax and chat. The timezone coverage ranging from Canada to Western Europe to South-east Asia to the east coast of Australia! We are predominantly English-speaking, though we have Chinese (fluent), French (semi-fluent), Russian, Dutch and Icelandic posts from time to time... *winks* The Renmenbi (our special name for the RMB) resembles TET, but is most active between 6am and 9am, and 2pm and 10pm Australian EST. There is some activity outside of that range, but not as much as during those specific time frames...

I can translate the Chinese, as I am a native Chinese (Cantonese) speaker. There is a fair bit of excitability and even my long words EG: "YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY"... *wink* *wink* But it's not as often as one thinks, and it gets cleaned up very quickly! ^^ I, as the founder, do not suppress posts, because I value freedom of speech, but the delegate, Bunkeranlage, tends to suppress my spam... If he suppresses anything else, I will unsuppress it.

Most of my regionmates have had some contact with your kinfolk, The Black Riders, but as we are a Neutral region and, having spoken to my friends in an embassy close to us who have had a fair bit of contact with your kinfolk, they accept my stance. Your past does not worry me at all, and our antics will give your (potential) retirement region some life! ^^

We have a loose organisation with three positions: Founder, Delegate and MoFA (Minister of Foreign Affairs). As the region grows, there will be a need for more positions, but not yet, at the moment...

One more thing: although my name sounds more boyish than, say, "Vulcania17", I am actually a girl... The only one in the region.
⇦ Keep to the left
100% Raiderist Сюнна 20% Defenderist

My puppet-juggling skills are like a drinking straw... meaning they suck...
I am a girl

Vrolondia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vrolondia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:03 pm

:meh:

Well, that's going to make the game a lot less interesting.

If you're bored and want to try something more quiet than a GCR, try a new affiliation; like Neutrals.

Yggdrasil is pretty friendly, could always take a look if you're shopping for a new home
Last edited by Vrolondia on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My hobbies include forming opinions about things and arguing on the internet.

Milozoldyck wrote:That's why I'm going back to RP. GP is hopeless. Have fun bringing those windmills to justice, Don Quixote.

Pollaetorian
Envoy

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pollaetorian » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Ok, it's been 48 hours. Have you decided yet.
Helping you make the right decisions | The Pollaetorian Guard: Arbiters of Democracy | Liberating the proles from the polls
<Mall> Codger is only an enemy to those who dislike polls.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay