NATION

PASSWORD

Operation: Underground Labyrinth - Successful!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Operation: Underground Labyrinth - Successful!

Postby Nephmir » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Nephmir, now standing alone after the Bishop Unified Protectors resigned due to the terrible sickness of "real life", for which there is no cure, surprises The Eternal Knights and launches the first attack early.

"Operation: Underground Labyrinth" has resulted in a success!

Using a special tactic designed by Nephmir, "Stealth Switching", more than 500 regions have been destroyed, 300 of which were refounded.

Stealth Switching is a tactic that combines Stealth Raiding and Update Raiding, which possesses qualities of each, and is used by two people to destroy multiple regions in one update cycle, regardless of founder status. This involves using clean puppets to infiltrate several regions and rapidly switching between them to elect a delegate to either password protect or destroy each region, with a few additions to increase the stealth capabilities.

Several regions were destroyed and refounded by Nephmir and Unified Protectors, followed by a commander leading a tag raid on these regions once the founder CTEd, in addition to TBR territory. The Black Riders, being the "Elite Cavalry" they are, would then laugh and insult us, followed by tagging each of these regions the following update, constructing an embassy with them.

Today, as you are reading this report, we will be withdrawing embassies with approximately 50 of these regions, merely as a display of power over TBR. The rest will be left where they are for future use in our next major operation, "The Armageddon Bomb".

The Underground Labyrinth is not yet fully completed, however it is in useable condition and our troops march through it as we speak, and is a vast network of over 500 CTEd founder puppets in regions of varying sizes and ages, created specifically to bait Raiders into raiding or occupying them.

In addition to the damage inflicted upon TBR, several small Raider occupations have ended in a bloodily massacre, as The Eternal Knights march on deep under the ground... and where will we strike next?

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Ridersyl wrote:That guy was a DOS player, according to NERVUN

Anyway, back on topic... Yes, regardless of our delegate having non-exec powers, we have an active founder so any attempt at a takeover would be immediately destroyed.

As for locking all the regions we tag... The amount of time and effort it would take to lock just one of these dead regions, much less the hundreds of those that exist in the game, means that it's an ineffective way to combat us. :p

And coming from someone who <shamefully> once tried, trust me, doesn't work. You saw TEK round one, right? :P TBR tags CTE naturally faster than any org without quite a few dedicated people and a lot of organization could do manually.

In the end, I figured out that joining Unity was a lot better than fighting it ;)

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
NoblePhnx wrote:Sicarius will be getting bigger,better,faster and stronger in the near future for more information feel free to pester any of the higher ups listed on the WFE of Sicarius who will now scramble to make grandiose plans because this underling put them on the spot.

How do you know we don't already have several grand plans brewing? We didn't tell you before we knew who you were, so why would we now? :P Unlike Neph,we see no need to broadcast our medium and long term goals, but rather are quite content to work towards them in the shadows.

Aurum Rider wrote:Tag raids are training raids, and are also "advertisements." You seem to be believe that like TEK, we consider tag raids 'big victories,' when in reality, the only way we consider them significant, is in the number of hits. The state that the region is in, is a completely inconsequential detail in comparison.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Which 300 regions did you refound?
AKA Weed

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Topid wrote:Which 300 regions did you refound?

Heh... 500 regions destroyed by our hands using our signature tactic, 300 of which were refounded, ≈250 of which were "miniscule" or "small". 50 of those 250 will be confiscated from TBR.

An additional 200 that we didn't destroy were also refounded, but those are for future use.

Specific regions are classified.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Lord Nuke Is So Kewl
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Nuke Is So Kewl » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:11 pm

So where are your 300 regions you refounded? How many were not puppet dumps?

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Dammit! I had the same idea months ago, told it to Souls, and said it was impractical. Ah well.

In addition to the damage inflicted upon TBR...

OH noes! Their precious tags! This damage is so severe they should just give up right now! [/sarcasm] TAGS ARE NOT DEFENDED, THIS PROVES LITERALLY NOTHING OF YOUR "CAPABILITIES"
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Havenburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Havenburgh » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:14 pm

500?
BULLSHAT!!!! THIS GUY IS LYING!

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Havenburgh wrote:500?
BULLSHAT!!!! THIS GUY IS LYING!

Clearly not in one update, that would require jumping into regions 0.00001 seconds off in update timing (probably)

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Havenburgh wrote:500?

That's what the post said, yes.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Yosolu
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yosolu » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:16 pm

You know that it makes no diffrence whatsoever if a region has been created by you and then has been tagged, or if its another of those inactive dead regions. They're still practice. Every tag gets detagged or the region dies after some time.

Lord Nuke Is So Kewl
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Nuke Is So Kewl » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Nephy I hope you realized that TBH ended their occupation of Catholic States last update.

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Lord Nuke Is So Kewl wrote:Nephy I hope you realized that TBH ended their occupation of Catholic States last update.

Not sure what you're talking about. Did you see a ghost?
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:18 pm

Yosolu wrote:You know that it makes no diffrence whatsoever if a region has been created by you and then has been tagged, or if its another of those inactive dead regions. They're still practice. Every tag gets detagged or the region dies after some time.

True.

I'll let TBR continue tagging, then, while we inflict actual damage to the regions.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Lord Nuke Is So Kewl
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Nuke Is So Kewl » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:19 pm

Nephmir wrote:
Yosolu wrote:You know that it makes no diffrence whatsoever if a region has been created by you and then has been tagged, or if its another of those inactive dead regions. They're still practice. Every tag gets detagged or the region dies after some time.

True.

I'll let TBR continue tagging, then, while we inflict actual damage to the regions.

:rofl: Refounding dead puppet dumps?

Nephmir wrote:
Lord Nuke Is So Kewl wrote:Nephy I hope you realized that TBH ended their occupation of Catholic States last update.

Not sure what you're talking about. Did you see a ghost?

I saw your post before you deleted it. Nice try.
Last edited by Lord Nuke Is So Kewl on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:20 pm

Lord Nuke Is So Kewl wrote:
Nephmir wrote:True.

:rofl: Spamming dead puppet dumps?
Last edited by Nephmir on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Yosolu
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yosolu » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Werent you guys supposed to be defenders instead of regions destroyers?

Havenburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Havenburgh » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Nephmir wrote:True.

I must say I love your flag.

And I'm sorry, but you can't beat the black riders. No one can. You can win one region, but every one you take and tag they raid four.

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Yosolu wrote:Werent you guys supposed to be defenders instead of regions destroyers?

Good question!

No.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Lord Nuke Is So Kewl
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Nuke Is So Kewl » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Nephmir wrote:

:rofl: Spamming dead puppet dumps?

hey, gotta make a living somehow. I'm sure the delegates, and ejected natives of the regions we raid would disagree.

Nephmir wrote:
Yosolu wrote:Werent you guys supposed to be defenders instead of regions destroyers?

Good question!

No.

Why have the defender tag if you aren't defenders? Why do you beg the fendas to let you in on their libs?
Last edited by Lord Nuke Is So Kewl on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Nephmir wrote:
Topid wrote:Which 300 regions did you refound?

Heh... 500 regions destroyed by our hands using our signature tactic, 300 of which were refounded, ≈250 of which were "miniscule" or "small". 50 of those 250 will be confiscated from TBR.

An additional 200 that we didn't destroy were also refounded, but those are for future use.

Specific regions are classified.

"Classified" or "imaginary"?
AKA Weed

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Havenburgh wrote:

I must say I love your flag.

And I'm sorry, but you can't beat the black riders. No one can. You can win one region, but every one you take and tag they raid four.

Oh, in that case I'll just crawl into this hole over here, curl up, and die.

"Classified" or "imaginary"?

I don't know, you tell me.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:32 pm

"We have proof! You're just not allowed to see it!"
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Ainin wrote:"We have proof! You're just not allowed to see it!"

Kinda like how TEK V 1.0 refused to tell anyone what regions they tagged.
Counter-productive to recruiting and plain stupid.

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Correct. Though I fail to see what "proof" has to do with anything, as I don't care if you believe me or not. :lol2:

I will, however, be publishing my tactic in the GP guide soon, when I get the chance, under "Regional Destruction", in hopes that others will also join us in using it until there are no tag region left.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Gest
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gest » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Nephmir wrote:Using a special tactic designed by Nephmir, "Stealth Switching", more than 500 regions have been destroyed, 300 of which were refounded.

Weren't you defenders last week?

Stealth Switching

Do you know why no one ever before has come up with a name for such a tactic, it's the same reason no one has created a new world for walking and talking at the same time.

The Black Riders, being the "Elite Cavalry" they are, would then laugh and insult us

That shall continue. You're comedy gold.

In addition to the damage inflicted upon TBR, several small Raider occupations have ended in a bloodily massacre, as The Eternal Knights march on deep under the ground... and where will we strike next?

Who was occupying your 1 to 2 nation regions?

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Nephmir wrote:

Correct. Though I fail to see what "proof" has to do with anything, as I don't care if you believe me or not. :lol2:

I will, however, be publishing my tactic in the GP guide soon, when I get the chance, under "Regional Destruction", in hopes that others will also join us in using it until there are no tag region left.

There will never be a day when there are no founderless regions on NS. Besides, even if you manage to stop tag raiding, invaders will simply turn back to the ye olden days of raiding, infiltration and occupation.
Last edited by Valrifell on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay