NATION

PASSWORD

The Association of Imperialism - Moving to Osiris!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:08 am

Rifty wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
His Grand Divine Emperor Valri IX is temporarily revoking his signature as talks with the Dominus Sicarii resume about the treaty.

You guys are killing me....

*murmurous angry comments*

Well, with the merging of TCE, we have to look at the new implications. Which, judging by your recent actions, I'd say would be to eventually get a merge with Sicarius.
Which, no.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:12 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Resume? Begin, more like it :P

As far as I'm concerned it is resume... :eyebrow:

Valrifell wrote:
Rifty wrote:You guys are killing me....

Well, with the merging of TCE, we have to look at the new implications. Which, judging by your recent actions, I'd say would be to eventually get a merge with Sicarius.
Which, no.

If you offered me one day "Can we merge into AoI" id be on that like hot bitches on smarties...but...No I ain't perusing a merger with your region. TPC TCE (I fucking hate these thousands of acronyms...) was not allied with us at all so having a treaty makes you no more likely to be propositioned on the matter from me. If you have fears of the sought we can very simply put this pact behind us and return to the former agreement of nothing set in stone and working alongside Sicarius like any other RU member. I personally feel my time get be better spent then appealing to the executives of another region on matters that aren't going to occur.
Last edited by Rifty on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:14 am

Valrifell wrote:
Rifty wrote:You guys are killing me....

Which, no.

Nope there will never be a merge with Sicarius not least because Rift knows it would never happen. TCE merger has naught to do with a treaty which for all intents and purposes is merely a signification of the already close ties shared between AoI and Sicarius.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:24 am

Rifty wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Resume? Begin, more like it :P

As far as I'm concerned it is resume... :eyebrow:

Well, as far as I'm concerned, you can wait a bit longer to get signatures.

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:35 am

*tensions

AOI Administration
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby AOI Administration » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:39 am

29th November, Minor update
This is the first of many more tag runs to come from AoI. Not only was this the first tag run of AoI but the first Tag run of AoI's leader - Self proclaimed Prophet Rifty.

The Four resistance members who took part where Rifty, Shadoke, Riotopia and Aperonia were successful in hitting 12 targets!

The Art of the Scholars
Royal Federation of Free Nations
Primitive communism
The 5th Internationale
The Pacifist Sanctuary of Eternal Wisdom
Survey Corps
The Archipelagos
Ukrayina
Orion
Empire of 43 Tribes
Derbyshire
Linux
Last edited by AOI Administration on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Riotopia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riotopia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:41 am

Damn got 0.6% private sector from somewhere and my economy fell down from Frightening XD

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:52 pm

Strange, I distinctively recall some of those being Sicarius tags. No, can't be. Surely the almighty and righteous Rifty would have asked to re-tag Sicarius tags. I must be delusional.
I mean, we, the barbaric raiders of Sicarius had nicely asked the General Staff of TBR if it was alright to retag their tags, so if they were Sicarius tags, the superior Rifty would've asked.
Last edited by Valrifell on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:55 pm

AOI Administration wrote:
    29th November, Minor update
This is the first of many more tag runs to come from AoI. Not only was this the first tag run of AoI but the first Tag run of AoI's leader - Self proclaimed Prophet Rifty.

The Four resistance members who took part where Rifty, Shadoke, Riotopia and Aperonia were successful in hitting 12 targets!

The Art of the Scholars
Royal Federation of Free Nations
Primitive communism
The 5th Internationale
The Pacifist Sanctuary of Eternal Wisdom
Survey Corps
The Archipelagos
Ukrayina
Orion
Empire of 43 Tribes
Derbyshire
Linux

Five or six of those regions were just tagged by Sicarius 2 days ago...
Festavo Montresor-Stark
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: Sleepers, Griefing and Fun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:58 pm

If even Rifty outdoes me in raiding,I know I should step up my game
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Blood Wine wrote:If even Rifty outdoes me in raiding,I know I should step up my game

I wasnt in the raid, but i am pretty sure he sucked...probably only jumped half the time
Festavo Montresor-Stark

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:01 pm

Trick Shot wrote:
Blood Wine wrote:If even Rifty outdoes me in raiding,I know I should step up my game

I wasnt in the raid, but i am pretty sure he sucked...probably only jumped half the time

Now, now, be polite.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:02 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Trick Shot wrote:I wasnt in the raid, but i am pretty sure he sucked...probably only jumped half the time

Now, now, be polite.

The guy isnt a raider. I am no great raider either but I kept up with halcones using Cora's method/
Festavo Montresor-Stark

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:05 pm

Trick Shot wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Now, now, be polite.

The guy isnt a raider. I am no great raider either but I kept up with halcones using Cora's method/

First time in years I got on a raid with Halcones,missed about 5-10 jumps and 10 more from lack of enough puppets
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:12 pm

Blood Wine wrote:
Trick Shot wrote:The guy isnt a raider. I am no great raider either but I kept up with halcones using Cora's method/

First time in years I got on a raid with Halcones,missed about 5-10 jumps and 10 more from lack of enough puppets

Me too. i usually jump on every other target depending on the countdown
Festavo Montresor-Stark

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Take it down a notch your old running mate Shad was in charge of the targets it looks like you had the same or similar sheet shared between the two of you Trick.

Honestly we all need to tone down the bloody tension over nothing Sicarius tags were not willfully taken and I fail to see what you intend to point out in terms of Rift taking part in his first tag raid ever. I guess everyone is spot on in their first one right!
Last edited by NoblePhnx on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Personal attacks were unnecessary. The management of the region does however wish to express....dissatisfaction... with the lack of consideration given, especially in the middle of treaty negotiations. Regardless of sheets or whatnot being used, a human still went and replaced our tag - not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things really. What's objectionable is the lack of communication. We approached TBR and asked if we could potentially include their tags in our runs, whiles ago. The answer was yes, so long as we were fine with it occurring the other way around, and both parties left embassies with the originally tagging region. It's barely been mentioned since, once it was settled, and it's worked. There's no reason we wouldn't agree to the same with you, the objection is in the assumption that it was permissible, without anyone actually asking.

Not a great foot to set out on.

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:22 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:I guess everyone is spot on in their first one right!

I sure as hell was :p
hue

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Personal attacks were unnecessary. The management of the region does however wish to express....dissatisfaction... with the lack of consideration given, especially in the middle of treaty negotiations. Regardless of sheets or whatnot being used, a human still went and replaced our tag - not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things really. What's objectionable is the lack of communication. We approached TBR and asked if we could potentially include their tags in our runs, whiles ago. The answer was yes, so long as we were fine with it occurring the other way around, and both parties left embassies with the originally tagging region. It's barely been mentioned since, once it was settled, and it's worked. There's no reason we wouldn't agree to the same with you, the objection is in the assumption that it was permissible, without anyone actually asking.

Yeah f8ck the treaty its causing unnecessary reasons for issues it was just a treaty signifying relations it got all blown out to hell along with some strange fear of Rift planning to push a merger that would NEVER happen or even be on the table that everyone involved knows full and well.

Shad who joined AoI yesterday got the sheet from Trick now Trick says he told Shad not to hit the same targets well that's between the two of them who until yesterday might I remind you were both TCE so that does not fall on us. It's not a lack of communication nor is it an issue of retagging permissibility due to teh literally 24 hours that have passed since TCE joined AoI. Surely you do not think that is a reasonable amount of time in which to review retagging protocols or hitlists that were generated impropmtu and only in the hands of the raid leader.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:41 pm

Not entirely sure what Val is on about, but there have been no small number of hints that the best thing for our future would be merging with AOI from Rifty. THe treaty is a separate thing anyways, and we're in the process of preparing a counter-proposal.

We'd have the same reaction had TCE hit those region, for they've never approached us either. Someone out there was point, and retagged those region, maybe, maybe not after first asking superiors if it was okay to do so. I wasn't there, I wouldn't know. Regardless, the fact remains that AOI just removed Sicarius tags without ever asking for permission, and an apology, or at the VERY least, a ounce of respect and an expressed intent for change to occur, would be quite in order.

New members are still members, and and their actions represent your organization. It'd be nice if y'all took a bit of responsibility instead of just pointing the finger onward. If one of my men had been leading this run, I would have apologized for the misunderstanding, sought such an agreement, and moved on by now. It's not really unclear, or a subjective matter. You're in the wrong here.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:44 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Personal attacks were unnecessary. The management of the region does however wish to express....dissatisfaction... with the lack of consideration given, especially in the middle of treaty negotiations. Regardless of sheets or whatnot being used, a human still went and replaced our tag - not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things really. What's objectionable is the lack of communication. We approached TBR and asked if we could potentially include their tags in our runs, whiles ago. The answer was yes, so long as we were fine with it occurring the other way around, and both parties left embassies with the originally tagging region. It's barely been mentioned since, once it was settled, and it's worked. There's no reason we wouldn't agree to the same with you, the objection is in the assumption that it was permissible, without anyone actually asking.

Yeah f8ck the treaty

such diplomacy
much professional
very aoi
wow
hue

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:45 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Not entirely sure what Val is on about, but there have been no small number of hints that the best thing for our future would be merging with AOI from Rifty. THe treaty is a separate thing anyways, and we're in the process of preparing a counter-proposal.

Yeah, sorry about that.
Left my tin foil hat on. :p

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:47 pm

Great Kleomentia wrote:
NoblePhnx wrote:Yeah f8ck the treaty

such diplomacy
much professional
very aoi
wow

My underlying reaction entirely :P

At this point, their reaction to our note of protest is much more concerning than the original action itself.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Great Kleomentia wrote:such diplomacy
much professional
very aoi
wow

At this point, their reaction to our note of protest is much more concerning than the original action itself.

And people call raiders uncivilized :roll:
hue

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:58 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:Yeah f8ck the treaty

much professional
very aoi
wow

Treaty wasn't my idea not to mention its intent was turned totally on its head, to be honest I don't think there is a need for it but Rift operates differently and foreign affairs are his domain and since he has been successful at gaining alliances and gaining commonwealth members I went along with his initiative.
much professional
very aoi
wow

Yes and don't address the rest of the points therein. That Sicarius was not slighted in any way by AoI in that tag run. Because if you were then much ado with nothing.
Last edited by NoblePhnx on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay