NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates Liberation Army: Per Adura Per Astra

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:41 am

Applebania wrote:Unfortunately, the typo still hasn't been fixed.

Its because I dont want to fix it.
Star IV wrote:
Canton Empire wrote:Ok. Thank you. Mostly now, it will be sending in people to protect Lazarus.
are you joining?

No silly, I'm a Lieutenant in the AH Guard.

The Hyperior Marines.
Sichuan Pepper wrote:Frankly I am surprised no one founded that region already.

NationStates Liberation Army

I got it covered.
District XIV wrote:
Canton Empire wrote:
I find it funny that you dont reply to this, but you take your time trying to pick apart every post i've made on this thread.

You are an example of someone who would tarnish the name of this game you put in a snarky comment.

Think before you post, because comments like this can hurt the reputation of this game.

:rofl: *sigh* "Snarky comments" in the Gameplay forum don't "hurt the reputation of this game" - if they did this site would be 'tarnished' to hell :lol2:

It was satirical, whether you like it or not. I'd suggest we not engage in a pointless "debate" over such a worthless subject.

I still call BS.
The Defender Menace wrote:
Alvalero wrote:But seriously if you call for this type of nonsense then it really should be

:( That hurts deep down.
:hug:
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Sichuan Pepper
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichuan Pepper » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:31 am

Canton Empire I meant I was surprised no one had founded the region The Raider MENANCE.

I am afraid you will not be taken seriously while you refuse to fix the spelling of the word Menace. I wish you good luck with your venture.
Wordy, EX-TITO Field Commander.
Now just ornamental.

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Yeah but no one here can read. Literacy is a tool used by fendas, like IRC or morals.

Victor Siege
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Victor Siege » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:53 am

That is far too many ranks for an NS organization of any size.
A New World is Calling.
Are you listening?

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:09 am

Canton Empire wrote:
District XIV wrote:

:rofl: *sigh* "Snarky comments" in the Gameplay forum don't "hurt the reputation of this game" - if they did this site would be 'tarnished' to hell :lol2:

It was satirical, whether you like it or not. I'd suggest we not engage in a pointless "debate" over such a worthless subject.

I still call BS.

Okay, no one cares at this point.

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:47 am

Sichuan Pepper wrote:Canton Empire I meant I was surprised no one had founded the region The Raider MENANCE.

I am afraid you will not be taken seriously while you refuse to fix the spelling of the word Menace. I wish you good luck with your venture.

TG me when you become an actual defender. Which, I mean that a defender group is a defender group where ever you go.
District XIV wrote:
Canton Empire wrote:I still call BS.

Okay, no one cares at this point.
:eyebrow: You care enough to come back to see if you can insult me anymore.
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Lugus Triune
Attaché

Founded: Jul 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lugus Triune » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:49 am

Canton Empire wrote:
Sichuan Pepper wrote:Canton Empire I meant I was surprised no one had founded the region The Raider MENANCE.

TG me when you become an actual defender. Which, I mean that a defender group is a defender group where ever you go.

Did you seriously just tell Wordy to become an actual defender?
HEADWEAR =/= HATS YOU SEMI-LITERATE BARBARIANS

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:04 am

Lugus Triune wrote:Did you seriously just tell Wordy to become an actual defender?

Indeed he did. Funny one, isn't he? First time I've ever seen anyone say that to one of the best defenders out there.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

DWAsnia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby DWAsnia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:55 am

Lugus Triune wrote:
Canton Empire wrote:TG me when you become an actual defender. Which, I mean that a defender group is a defender group where ever you go.

Did you seriously just tell Wordy to become an actual defender?

I think that just shows how inexperienced he is.
<Acario> it is Drasnia's job to shit in people's cheerios On a self-imposed forum hiatus.

Piano Keys
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Piano Keys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Wordy may be a capable and historic Defender, but she would not be someone to go to if you wanted to learn how to Defend in the modern age.

Either her aversion to or ignorance of switchers and various update tools makes her a poor choice of mentor in today's game.

If you want to actually learn how to Defend I would seek out the assistance of choice updaters in the LLA and UDL, inactive as they may be, they still have the expertise in the aforementioned areas that Wordy lacks.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay