NATION

PASSWORD

2014 Regional Sovereignty Conference

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Emrys Mercer wrote:
Rifty wrote:Seriously - If you accept this i will be more than happy to beging refering to you as it. :p

I think there is another reason that you aren't going to recognise; Either way i plan on continuing to push for this. Been rather fun pointing out the flaws in this conference - however ussualy you expect people to ammend the issues; not run with them.

With an attitude like that, kid. You'll go far in gameplay.

Woundering if it's sarcasm....Taking the safe side and assuming it is.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Rhina
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rhina » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Rifty wrote:Still practically undermines his telegram by accepting you guys in.

I don't see how it does. Other than that last operation we did with TEK, we mostly do community-building and defending these days.
Mara Sargon
Wandering Traveler

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Rhina wrote:
Rifty wrote:Still practically undermines his telegram by accepting you guys in.

I don't see how it does. Other than that last operation we did with TEK, we mostly do community-building and defending these days.

Haven't been following you too closley as of late. Been meaning to send over an ambassador
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Rifty wrote:We at AoI have Officialy been denied access to the conference because...wait for it...

"Due to the war that is coming upon Lazarus with the support of Imperialist, we do not think it would be prudent to allow such a region into the conference."

I was right! Funny that. Any region not expresing the same views as them will not be accepted in - ergo us. Really all you can take away from that is because we are imperialist and Lazarus is shit scared of Osiris they plan on pushing all regions away that have an imperilist leaning...yet; We have NO ties with Osiris and had NO intentions in joining in on the squabble.

Don't worry Rifty we are de facto part of the conference now you know, what with Warzone Australia being an accepted invitee and seeing that it had a recent change in administration. We look forward to fruitful conversations with the host and all other accepted participants like ourselves over the grounds on which AoI was denied participation among all the other topics on the agenda of course.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:16 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:
Rifty wrote:We at AoI have Officialy been denied access to the conference because...wait for it...

"Due to the war that is coming upon Lazarus with the support of Imperialist, we do not think it would be prudent to allow such a region into the conference."

I was right! Funny that. Any region not expresing the same views as them will not be accepted in - ergo us. Really all you can take away from that is because we are imperialist and Lazarus is shit scared of Osiris they plan on pushing all regions away that have an imperilist leaning...yet; We have NO ties with Osiris and had NO intentions in joining in on the squabble.

Don't worry Rifty we are de facto part of the conference now you know, what with Warzone Australia being an accepted invitee and seeing that it had a recent change in administration. We look forward to fruitful conversations with the host and all other accepted participants like ourselves over the grounds on which AoI was denied participation among all the other topics on the agenda of course.

If you think raiding a region accepted means you are accepted, you are wrong.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:19 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:

That is pretty awesome.

Sovereignty Conference: 0
Everyone else: 1
Last edited by Solorni on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Solorni wrote:
NoblePhnx wrote:

That is pretty awesome.

Sovereignty Conference: 0
Everyone else: 1

Heh, you think the conference is at 0? :P
Last edited by Feux on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Captain Apollo
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Captain Apollo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:03 am

Feux wrote:Heh, you think the conference is at 0? :P

It definitely isn't now.

Tano
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tano » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:27 am

Captain Apollo wrote:
Feux wrote:Heh, you think the conference is at 0? :P

It definitely isn't now.

Ominous :ugeek:
Tano Holland
Govindia: Do you consider me a friend, or just an acquaintance or what?
hobbes: I don't particularly consider anyone a true 'friend'
hobbes: at least,not on NS
Govindia: why is that?
hobbes: because
hobbes: everyone here is a jackass
hobbes: myself included

Pixie: *heart sploosh*
Tano: if your heart is splooshing you should contact a doctor
Tano: hearts are supposed to thump not sploosh
Pixie: No this is normal
Pixie: intense emotion causes me to hemorrage internally
Pixie: my life is like a really depressing comedic episode of The X-Files

Khron: we need an achievment of rem's face just for Tano
Pixie: haha
Pixie: "be Tano"

Brunhilde: My quotes should be in more signatures.

Also known as Takane or Terisclu

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Feux wrote:
NoblePhnx wrote:

If you think raiding a region accepted means you are accepted, you are wrong.

:roll:Thanks for setting me straight, here I was laboring under the delusion that we did all that just to join the conference. I mean the spirit of inclusion advertised was just too enticing to ignore.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay