NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Riders - The Elite Cavalry of NationStates

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:37 am

Kyuji wrote:TBR stop raiding regions im in , its getting creepy

Do you really think you are being targeted specifically, TBR tag targets are indiscriminate.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Shogun
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:30 am

On discussions in last page of this thread:

Blah, blah.... blah... you #0*£3!... blah, blah... blaa-ah.... [Beeeeeeeeeep], blah, blah bla[beeeeep]h, Blah-blah-blah-ahhah blah #~-*&I%!... Blah... balah, blah, blah... blah.... balh, bhah-bati-blaa blah blah-bah [Beep] blah, blah baah-ah, blah blah... ...blaah-ah!

Set delegate access non-executive, Opt Out from Gameplay, and behave! :p

Other more happy, serious news.

Sgt. Hired Contractor has promoted to the rank of Lieutenant!

Fellow riders congratulate! :clap:
The publication Cyborg of The Witch-Queen of Cimmeria

Religionous
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Religionous » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:35 am

Sums the last page up quite nicely.

Kyuji
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyuji » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:15 am

NoblePhnx wrote:
Kyuji wrote:TBR stop raiding regions im in , its getting creepy

Do you really think you are being targeted specifically, TBR tag targets are indiscriminate.

Of course not , it just feels like my den is being used like an airport toilet
Pro :Voluntary Cannibalism (in other words the kind where people willingly offer themselves up as food) , Freedom of speech , The Austro-Hungarian Empire , The Ottoman Empire , Taoism , Gay Marriage, Martial Arts , Madoka , Kyubey
Anti :Racism , Israel , Homphobia , Bigotry , North Korea , Krav Maga, Russia

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:47 am

Estenia wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Please do try. It'd make things much more interesting.

EDIT: Also, raiders can roleplay too! :P I'm actually in two with BoM right now :P Mucking about in space in one, and a kind of GoT themed, forum-adapted Risk in the other.

Give me the link.

If you're asking what I think you're asking: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Malice/index/
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Shogun
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Voluntary resignation and ban from TBR off-site for Cora. Access to The tool and to BB should be halted. Requesting deletion of all off-site accounts. Effective Immediately.

Temporary rejection of all secondary responsibilities in The Elite Cavalry.

Add me to Skype raid convos. Merc contract with TBR is still valid, but tolerance for internal organisational BS exceeded for a while. Proceed!

Nation of Warfare
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of Warfare » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:45 pm

Huzzah,Huzzah STFU nice try but I have just liberated my own region, need a bigger cavalry to defeat the Allied Powers of NS
THE FINAL GALACTIC IMPERIAL ORDER OF THE NATION OF WARFARE
Tech: MT/FT | GDP: $979.8 Sextillion(USD) | Tax Rate: 41.2% | Pop.(2020): 181.133 Billion | Military
We do not NOT use NS Stats!
Navian wrote:"The Godfather of Military/Warfare."

Theme of the Nation of Warfare...
Number of Galactic Systems Controlled: 183
2x NS Powerwanker of the Year Champion

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Nation of warfare wrote:Huzzah,Huzzah STFU nice try but I have just liberated my own region

All you did was clean up after our horses.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Kyuji
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyuji » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:49 am

Ridersyl wrote:
Nation of warfare wrote:Huzzah,Huzzah STFU nice try but I have just liberated my own region

By the way , could you please put something in the rmb next time you raid my den?
Pro :Voluntary Cannibalism (in other words the kind where people willingly offer themselves up as food) , Freedom of speech , The Austro-Hungarian Empire , The Ottoman Empire , Taoism , Gay Marriage, Martial Arts , Madoka , Kyubey
Anti :Racism , Israel , Homphobia , Bigotry , North Korea , Krav Maga, Russia

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:33 am

Kyuji wrote:
Ridersyl wrote:

By the way , could you please put something in the rmb next time you raid my den?

So what is it m8, do you want to be raided or do you not want to be raided.

Passive-Aggressive :p
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Shogun wrote:Voluntary resignation and ban from TBR off-site for Cora. Access to The tool and to BB should be halted. Requesting deletion of all off-site accounts. Effective Immediately.

Temporary rejection of all secondary responsibilities in The Elite Cavalry.

Add me to Skype raid convos. Merc contract with TBR is still valid, but tolerance for internal organisational BS exceeded for a while. Proceed!

I...again? Also this isn't your personal blog, you don't need to post this here.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Baghdad Bob
Envoy

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Major & Minor updates, April 18th

Postby Baghdad Bob » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Major Update, April 18 2015

Many black riders were able to raid tonight, and thus a few delegates were able to be executed, in addition to annihilating 45 regions.

The riders:

Hired Contractor
Talidania
Longjohnson
Republic of North Africa
In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam
Shogun

Hits: 45

A Falcon With A Cap On Its Head
Agora
Aotearoa
Asian Dictatorship
Die in a Hole
DonnerErdeXIV
Federation of Geniocratic Russians
Googleplex
Islamic Defense League
land of the souls
Moon Kingdom
Muscat
NewByzantium
Noah The Terror Fighter
North Libyan Colonies
Northeast Union
Postapocalyptic Potatoland
Rayhanica
Sector 378
Silverstar
SNKS
Tech Knowledge E
The Alliance for Mystic Drugs
The Alliance of Democratic Nations
The Constitutional Union
The Imperial Union of Nations
the Kagwar Coil
The Land of Politicaly Based Nations
The Land of the Dead
The Mathematical Wilderness
The National Peace Assembly
The Northern Coalition
The Olympus Project
The Region of Undisclosed Islands
The Region That Never Was
The Republic of Leugenschstan
The Terosoit Valley
Uncle Buckland
Union of Democratic Prekala Federations
Union of McFalls
UNW
We Are Not Racist
Westrogothia II
Yugoslavian region
Zhanbay Island

Delegates hit: 17

A Falcon With A Cap On Its Head 1 endorsements 1 days
Agora 2 endorsements 43 days
DonnerErdeXIV 1 endorsements 9 days
NewByzantium 1 endorsements N days
Postapocalyptic Potatoland 2 endorsements 2 days
Rayhanica 1 endorsements 9 days
Silverstar 2 endorsements 37 days
Tech Knowledge E 1 endorsements 152 days
The Constitutional Union 2 endorsements 0 days
the Kagwar Coil 1 endorsements 16 days
The Mathematical Wilderness 2 endorsements 2 days
The Region of Undisclosed Islands 1 endorsements N days
The Region That Never Was 1 endorsements N days
Union of McFalls 1 endorsements 2 days
UNW 1 endorsements N days
We Are Not Racist 2 endorsements 15 days
Westrogothia II 1 endorsements 69 days

Minor Update, April 18th

HC led the following Riders into a glorious invasion. With the guidance of HC's admirable leadership, The Black Riders were able to pillage the upcoming regions.

Into the battle rode the following Riders:
Hired Contractor
Talidania
Republic of North Africa

Hits: 34

21st Century Christian Coalition
Alliance Of Neutral Nations
Asian Dictatorship
Coalition of the Willing
Die in a Hole
Googleplex
Isola Gnocca
Lesbia
Lormady
LUX
MLG Freelancers of Wes and Friends
Moon Kingdom
Muscat
Nevaeh
New Majkin
North Libyan Colonies
Octavia
Orcop
Power Politics
Rampant ravine
Rebel nation
Star Trek Colonies
Tau Ceti
The Autonomous Region of Skrepe
The Diarchy of WebbBros
The Land of Politicaly Based Nations
The Lands of Bunque
THE NIGHT SIDE
The Olympus Project
The Russian Confederation
The State of The True Sith
The World After The End
vera
Yugoslavian region

Delegates hit: 1

The Diarchy of WebbBros 1 endorsements 32 days

Et acquisivimus per Ductu
CODEX INCURSUS
TBR Raiding Statistics

Shogun
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Again Ven! Another vain and sarcastic comment. Have you something against me?!!

Off course it's has certain meaning if I go to Off-Duty. Amount of published TBR reports would be about 50% in this thread, for example. Secretary duties, You know.

Even then when, particularly after noted "rejecting secondary responsibilities", TBR Machinery doesn't work too well it seems (2 published reports more). Dear Ven, I get seriously frustrated when certain high ranking people effectively concentrate their time to bullshit, but doesn't care the functionality of the organisational concept. Really active people almost never get what they deserve (at least at time), and lot of resources goes wasted because un-professional pickerings and regulating things which hold importance of next to nothing... I got off duty from that part.

These things are important for purist raiders, you know Ven. Less BS, More action. Handle with it. :kiss:

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:52 am

Shogun wrote:Again Ven! Another vain and sarcastic comment. Have you something against me?!!

Off course it's has certain meaning if I go to Off-Duty. Amount of published TBR reports would be about 50% in this thread, for example. Secretary duties, You know.

Even then when, particularly after noted "rejecting secondary responsibilities", TBR Machinery doesn't work too well it seems (2 published reports more). Dear Ven, I get seriously frustrated when certain high ranking people effectively concentrate their time to bullshit, but doesn't care the functionality of the organisational concept. Really active people almost never get what they deserve (at least at time), and lot of resources goes wasted because un-professional pickerings and regulating things which hold importance of next to nothing... I got off duty from that part.

These things are important for purist raiders, you know Ven. Less BS, More action. Handle with it. :kiss:

You always seem to turn this things into dramas for some reason. This is not a feeder damn it :lol:

Shogun
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:30 am

Sure Feuer. o7

If it goes sometimes bloggish, so be it. If TBR doesn't report as Set by Overlord, Cimmerians will report. If The Elite Cavalry doesn't raid and concentrate to the business fully, someone else does.

If Off-sites and what happens there makes people moderate, I'll react to such developments.

For me priorities are clear. It's only sad thing s many prominent raiders waste time for pseudo-gameplay.

Vens and ilk have very little to say in these things, and if they want some impact for their arguments, they should change the tone, do something in practice for TBR, and Preferably On the fields, not in this convo forum-side. Countless "raiders" spotted their objective wrongly, nobody helped them. I'm not one of them, dear Feuer. Why they don't act how they preach, is beyond my experience.

*Beerhall salutes*

Disclaimer: (Cora knows that bloggish GP threads aren't what it should be in The Elite Cavalry. Unfortunately, in game appearance isn't main topic of interest for the leadership of The Elite Cavalry, and that's why these most important things are generally always in past rejected by the people reponsible in these matters. It is absurd, unwelcomed, and counter-productive fact that IN THIS BASIC LEVEL, these things aren't normal duty of the Ranking Offiicer of TBR, instead these Basic tasks are in strategic level transferred to the outcast Merc (by the Overlord's reactions).

Some random, moderate raider wannabe like Ven (who is not known for his level of 'grey eminency', won't come here anymore to critizise me (or any other dutiful raider comradesin these things) anymore. Direct your moderate cries to GS (You find your executive pals there.) Thank You.

False pride and envy destroys whole thing, Ven. Feuer knows that already.

- Secretary - (Off-Duty)

ADD: when writing this, not a single instructions of strategic level aims or priorities ever came to Cora from GS of TBR. TBR is in practice without leadership. How to instill and teach necessary minimum level of military leadership to people, interested become soldiers themselves in R/D of NationStates is Cimmerians' objective #1. Naturally that cannot happen ever without practice and field experience. In-built anti-social bullies (within the organisation) are manned the leading positions, and logic-mathematical genius is the overlord. Try build better organisation in thee circumstances, when only feed back from HQ is childish blah blah based on personal incompetence. I always followed orders when i got them, and it was possible be online to try to do something for those orders.

We play game here, get damn some grip to it, Marshal X!
Last edited by Shogun on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:27 am

I thought fenda's were the only ones to blow up in Gameplay :P
Last edited by Drop Your Pants on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Shogun
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:31 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:I thought fenda's were the only ones to blow up in Gameplay :P

Your recent on field appearances doesn't justify that comment, DYP. :p

It's only sad I have to fight in the inner line. Anyway, Oath is the oath:

"I swear to combat the Defender Plague, the Moderate Traitors, and the Native Blight until the day I cease to exist."

If people act like moderate traitors when holding leadership positions in TBR, I have to react. Sadly that is the case now. :(

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:50 am

Shogun wrote:
Drop Your Pants wrote:Oath is the oath:

"I swear to combat the Defender Plague, the Moderate Traitors, and the Native Blight until the day I cease to exist."

Oath makes little sense. Besides the fact that raiders are inherently more the plague than defenders will ever be nature, it's not like defenders are massively overrunning us these days. Native blight? Without natives, we'd have no game. Tags are the real blight, the real infection, and we spread that TO the natives. And then Moderate Traitors- what exactly is a Moderate Traitor? Anyone who's pure existence isn't to raid as many regions as possible as many updates as possible as fast as possible and do nothing else? If that's the definition, then I'm proud to be a Moderate Traitor - though I'd call it more of a well-rounded citizen of NS. Those who are all consumed by raiding burn out. There is nothing wrong with sleeping, or writing, or talking rather than raiding, at least now and then. I can roleplay, or post in general, write a resolution not directly pertaining to GP, or hold an opinion in a regional government, and still be as much as raider as Jakker, or Nuke, or Vandy, or anyone else. Is it about ranks? For effective raiding, organization is a necessity. Someone needs to be planning, someone needs to have authority over others, or nothing gets done efficiently. Ranks are a way to prove who has the dedication and skill to do so, along with the tact to represent the org as a whole - something all those of higher rank inherently do in their behavior, intentional or otherwise. Is it something else entirely?

You're really spreading the raider plague, encouraging the invader blight, and throwing around buzzwords lite Moderate Traitors.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:13 am

All I did Cora was say that this isn't your personal blog, which it isn't. You call me a moderate traitor? Well I call you a cancer. A sickness on the Raider House. There's a whole generation of raiders burnt out on raiding because all they know is tagging, all they know are long occupations that go nowhere. They're so focused on the delegacy and the delegacy count, that they forget about banjections, they forget about RMB posts, and most of all they forget about the Raiding community. We are brothers in arms, all of us. I love all of my brothers and I love spending time with them.

Raiding alone has brought me pure joy in this game numerous times. However, it's never kept me in this game for an extended period of time. Tagging is repetitive and actual raiding doesn't happen often enough. Not to mention the fact that raiding takes up 2 hours of the game (ok well more like 3-4 with the new update length but that will be changing soon). What DOES keep me involved and interested in this game is what happens between updates. Relaxed conversations with my friends, fun roleplays with my brothers, playing games with those who want to. I enjoy writing, I enjoy sharing fun things outside of NS with those in my community.

You are a cancer on raiding. Because what you preach is only a small part of what raiding is. You say that those who do not tag are not "pure" raiders. I say those who purely tag are not raiders. Tagging is like squirting frosting all over a countertop and calling it cake. It's not a cake. What kills me is that impressionable new raiders who want to see our world will be influenced by you. They HAVE been influenced by you. Some days I think you're Falconias implanted in our community to destroy it. Some days I think you're Frak who is trolling NS. But in the end I know the truth and am saddened by it. You're just a delusional guy who thinks your way is the only way. I hope you find help somewhere friend. I hope you can find something besides NS. And I hope you have the strength to put this game down when you realize it's consumed you.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Shogun
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:23 am

That oath was Epokennick's entry oath (by whom no Idea.).

I agree almost every points you made EWS, but if those points conceal the actual raiding happening in the game (election of delegate, update after update), and/or in such way, that off site character-wise limited "marshal" in action makes more harm for the organisation then his RPing rank would allow him to do, I have no other options then bring it to the discussion here, where I can discuss freely about topics related to TBR (in which I'm personally more committed and seriously oriented then one off-site "marshal" who waste vast majority of his time for something else, then best interest of the organisation, instead - apparently - concentrating behavior for justifying his rank. Yes. He is prominent, experienced, skilled Veteran rider. That's why it's hard to take seriously issues, when he plays his 'rank' far below his abilities. It simply offends, particularly when it's purpose is not clearly directed for making better TBR. Hard to trust such kind dudes. Can't do much about that. Sorry.)

It's funny. Actually. No amount of these forum comments can ever override the practice out there. It's best part of the game. We entusiastics can really play it if we want, regardless of rotten off-site "ranks". Building the organisation in NS requires also at least minumum level of Social skills, You know. Everything cannot be ordered (when such orders has come? In this thread.) .:lol:

@EWS: Keep that place holder alive, Cimmeria fall to you when I get tired. :hug:
Last edited by Shogun on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hungry Cannibals
Civilian

Founded: Oct 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hungry Cannibals » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:10 am

@Venico: You (and many other "real riders") systematically forget that:

1) All real raiding activities happen during updates (as Delegates are elected/re-elected then)
2) there are no such thing as "tag raiding" per se, in the game (raiding a region, but not starting an invasion)
3) Every "tag" and every invasion is started by seizing delegazy, without exceptions
4) one more raider online out there is worth of infinite number of 'raiders' here, especially those kinds whom practical actions in theory here contradicts with practice out there.

What part was the hardest to comprehend?

Gest
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:17 am

*cough*

This is still the TBR news thread not the Cora blog about why I'm an idiot or how everyone is failing to live up to his work ethic, nor a blog advocating well-roundness or roleplaying. So how about yall write dispatches or send telegrams to each other?

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:27 am

Hungry Cannibals wrote:@Venico: You (and many other "real riders") systematically forget that:

1) All real raiding activities happen during updates (as Delegates are elected/re-elected then)
2) there are no such thing as "tag raiding" per se, in the game (raiding a region, but not starting an invasion)
3) Every "tag" and every invasion is started by seizing delegazy, without exceptions
4) one more raider online out there is worth of infinite number of 'raiders' here, especially those kinds whom practical actions in theory here contradicts with practice out there.

What part was the hardest to comprehend?

This entire post is complete nonsense. Let me break it down for you:

0) Unlike you, Venico and most other folks on our side don't go around calling ourselves "REAL RAIDERS" to put other raiders down, like you routinely do. This arrogant discrimination between "pure" and "moderate" raiders really only exists in the minds of a select few, and now you're going as far to say that people like Venico are perpetuating it too. Is that just to make yourself feel more validated in your beliefs?

1) I don't think anyone has forgotten that, so good job once again for putting words in peoples' mouths. The key thing is, you believe there's nothing else to it. That outside those special hours, raiders can only participate in "impure" activities or whatever.

2) ...What? Of course there's such thing as tag raiding, Cora. What is this, 1984? Have we always been at war with Eurasia? Saying something that ludicrous and expecting people to just gobble it up is pretty far out there, man. You know exactly what tag raiding is, and yes it still exists mechanically. In fact, it only exists because the mechanics dictate that delegates maintain executive controls until the next update even if they resign. So this point is patently false.

3) Again, nobody at all has forgotten that. I have no idea what you're basing these points off of, at this point I'm tempted to just ignore these as strawmen.

4) Sure, but again this only really applies to tag raiding in the way you're explaining it. Literally 0 other regions tag raid as often as TBR does, much less every day. When other regions get ready for a raid, they send out PMs and post orders directing troops to be online at a certain time. In TBR, you're just sort of expected to be online when you can. You have to realize that other people have lives, they have other things they'd rather do after weeks of tagging. Don't demean them by equating them to "moderate traitors" or whatever the buzzword of the day is.
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Victor Savage
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Victor Savage » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:41 am

Oh good, Cora drama. Just what i wanted to see. /s Cora, please stop it with the unnecessary name calling. Raider Unity is not about belittling other raiders, we aren't petty fendas, or whiny natives. We are brothers in arms, we might have different views but, in the end we all share one thing: our desire to raid. Most of us raiders play the game for fun, not a second job, not as a way of living. I admire your dedication but, you take your obsession with the game and ruin the fun for everyone with your needless rants. If i wanted to see giant walls of text over nothing, I'd go be a native somewhere.

Bosyth
Civilian

Founded: Feb 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bosyth » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:45 am

Gest wrote:*cough*

This is still the TBR news thread not the Cora blog about why I'm an idiot or how everyone is failing to live up to his work ethic, nor a blog advocating well-roundness or roleplaying. So how about yall write dispatches or send telegrams to each other?

Roger!

So, where is the problem then?

Butthurt of fellas is nice to watch. Koth, If you and BOM (amids Roleplays) fellas would show little bit more eagerness for update activities we wouldn't have to speak about "tags" anywhere anymore. I would happily concentrate to "tag runs" concentrated only for 'update reinforcements.

People's IRLs doesn't bother me. Their idle hanging (and spamming) during update, causes my anger. Kicked dogs howl most noisy!

(Cora with 23 pups from tactical update reserve, under command of HC)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay