NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Riders - The Elite Cavalry of NationStates

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:01 am

And you stupid babies raided yet another roleplay region.

please, leave us alone. you cunts.
The United Federation of Legendardisch

Pegasus Armed Dealership | De Volkscourant | Embassy Program | Factbook | Legendardisch.gov
PROUD MEMBER OF: I.S.A , I.C.O.N , V.N.T , U.P.A , I.F.C , I.E.S.P , I.A.T.A , I.C.D , D.S.A , U.T.A

Some very cool links: Flickr | DeviantART | Personal Website
Nederlander | Je Suis Charlie | PEGIDA

Baghdad Bob
Envoy

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Major Update, April 17th

Postby Baghdad Bob » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:27 am

CODEX INCURSUS
TBR Raiding Statistics

Shogun
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:34 am

Legendardisch wrote:And you stupid babies raided yet another roleplay region.

Could you possibly clean your dirty mouth little bit and play the game instead?
The publication Cyborg of The Witch-Queen of Cimmeria

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:38 am

*** 3 day ban for flaming ***

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:41 am

Shogun wrote:

Let me say it kindly. Before you r\aid, check if they are roleplayers or gameplayers in the region. If there are role0layers, leave them alone, if they are gameplayers, do whatever you want.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Kemintiri of Kemet
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kemintiri of Kemet » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:44 am

Estenia wrote:
Shogun wrote:

Let me say it kindly. Before you r\aid, check if they are roleplayers or gameplayers in the region. If there are role0layers, leave them alone, if they are gameplayers, do whatever you want.

BestyJr... BestyJr... Remember me?

ALL regions that are:

a) Founderless
b) Executive delegacy
c) Non-executive founder

Are fair game to us in TBR. We will raid them and we don't "check" ideology/theme/RP/GP, because that would be discrimination. We at TBR do not discriminate.
Yo Mama|Elegy for Easter|Black of Knight|On Tagger's Fields|Raid Regions|A Thousand Days of Mourning In Honour Of My Fallen Loved One|Love-lies-bleeding|It Is Heartbreak
Կէմինտիրի Թեոդորա Շնեժ Մոնտրէսոր
Kemintiri T'yeodora Snez Montresor

100 Invader 63 Defender
Niece of Tim Stark, Escade and Solorni
Daughter of Severisen and Xoriet
Niece-by-marriage of Dalimbar
Granddaughter of Minineenee
Descendant of Astarial
Half-sister of Rirersyl
Sister of Ramaeus
Cousin of Knot

Shogun
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:58 am

As Kemmy noted:

If we can raid it, it is a Target. If we check something at all before hit it's just that: Have we necessary forces and could we raid the target or not? We do not pick our targets generally, and we do not target roleplayer regions particularly. Period.

Then, TBR doesn't use such kind language in our public communiques we just saw here in our own thread. Any kind moral argumentations by RPers are nullified perfectly if stating opinions in that kind manner,publicly or privately. In fact, our target priorities may be even re-though after such 'diplomatic' approaches.

Only one who is responsible here now, is the founder who left his/hers region prone to attack. If you must have a region, try also live and play with it.

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:01 am

Kemintiri of Kemet wrote:
Estenia wrote:Let me say it kindly. Before you r\aid, check if they are roleplayers or gameplayers in the region. If there are role0layers, leave them alone, if they are gameplayers, do whatever you want.

BestyJr... BestyJr... Remember me?

ALL regions that are:

a) Founderless
b) Executive delegacy
c) Non-executive founder

Are fair game to us in TBR. We will raid them and we don't "check" ideology/theme/RP/GP, because that would be discrimination. We at TBR do not discriminate.

How could I forget you Jaggy? Were you deleted? :kiss:

A fair warning is being given by me towards all the raiders of the site. DON'T ATTACK US ROLEPLAYERS IF WE DON'T WANT TO INSULT YOU ALL THE DAMN TIME! Because us Roleplayers have more class than you raiders, it isn't a reason to attack us. Any moves towards any roleplaying regions will result into me, becoming a defender trying to take all the Roleplay regions back. Alright? Thanks very much for listening, I hope you did, because if you raiders attack us the Roleplayers again, we will unify as one fist and kick you all out of the competition.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:18 am

Estenia wrote:DON'T ATTACK US ROLEPLAYERS IF WE DON'T WANT TO INSULT YOU ALL THE DAMN TIME!

Regardless of provocation, flaming, baiting and trolling are not accepted, as Legendardisch has found above. I hope you are not threatening that.

Kemintiri of Kemet
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kemintiri of Kemet » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:58 am

Estenia wrote:How could I forget you Jaggy? Were you deleted? :kiss:

Since when am I deleted for raiding? ;)

But seriously: This isn't AnastasiaDate. This is The Black Riders. We have a little something called "no means no".
Estenia wrote:A fair warning is being given by me towards all the raiders of the site. DON'T ATTACK US ROLEPLAYERS IF WE DON'T WANT TO INSULT YOU ALL THE DAMN TIME!

Take a deep breath and count to ten...

Thing is, we don't go running around flaming natives, even when they do that to us, even when they hurling death threats towards us at times. But we don't let it get to us. You shouldn't let the changing of customisable fields in just a small part of NS in a small part of the internet get to you.
Estenia wrote:Because us Roleplayers have more class than you raiders, it isn't a reason to attack us.

You just discounted the last statement you said. Also look at the top of the page for a post where I am flamed for raiding that guy's region. Class is not insulting people, regardless of provocation. Class is civility, politeness and courtesy, even in the face of adversity, even when faced with your enemy.

Remember: It's just a game. Don't take it so seriously.
Estenia wrote:Any moves towards any roleplaying regions will result into me, becoming a defender trying to take all the Roleplay regions back.

UDL? TITO? GGR? BoM? NZDA? LWU? TGW? TPM?

Which one do you choose?
Estenia wrote:Alright? Thanks very much for listening, I hope you did, because if you raiders attack us the Roleplayers again, we will unify as one fist and kick you all out of the competition.

Also... The white hope: Its defeat being the personification of Raider Unity.
Yo Mama|Elegy for Easter|Black of Knight|On Tagger's Fields|Raid Regions|A Thousand Days of Mourning In Honour Of My Fallen Loved One|Love-lies-bleeding|It Is Heartbreak
Կէմինտիրի Թեոդորա Շնեժ Մոնտրէսոր
Kemintiri T'yeodora Snez Montresor

100 Invader 63 Defender
Niece of Tim Stark, Escade and Solorni
Daughter of Severisen and Xoriet
Niece-by-marriage of Dalimbar
Granddaughter of Minineenee
Descendant of Astarial
Half-sister of Rirersyl
Sister of Ramaeus
Cousin of Knot

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:59 am

Estenia wrote:...because if you raiders attack us the Roleplayers again, we will unify as one fist and kick you all out of the competition.

Please do try. It'd make things much more interesting.

EDIT: Also, raiders can roleplay too! :P I'm actually in two with BoM right now :P Mucking about in space in one, and a kind of GoT themed, forum-adapted Risk in the other.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Fukafia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Fukafia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:02 am

Roleplayers deserve to get raided more than anyone else. They also deserve the least amount of respect.

Most of them don't even believe in or follow NS stats anyway, so why the hell are they even here? They can roleplay somewhere else, or they can be subjected to the same headaches as everyone else.
Jason Marcus Anthony Wolf
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/d ... e/S3-1.jpg
Pro: Guns, weed, alcohol, tobacco, uncensored music, violent video games
Anti: Religion (aka the great lie), extremism in any subject, people who talk about gay rights like they actually matter
Personality: Asshole; troll; the best friend you'll ever have.
"A crown of murdered foes will sit upon your head.
Those that wish to challenge you will wish that they were dead."

-
My Last.fm
Radio Fukafia!

Shogun
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogun » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:13 am

New Ribbon!
MLP
(unofficial Cimmerian award for dedication to Animal care and cuddling the pony)

My Little Pony - For any raider who has participated at least 5 successful raids in MLP and/or being delegate of MLP at least once

CROM!

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:17 am

Make a green version for me and Rav :P
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Delvosity
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Delvosity » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:19 am

You lot tried to raid my RP region and failed.
Leave us alone, and stop ruining the game for us.
The Black Riders just needs to be banned on NS.
Last edited by Delvosity on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The United States of Delvosity is a more imperialistic and hardline version of the USA

Talidania
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Talidania » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:22 am

Delvosity wrote:You lot tried to raid my RP region and failed.

I don't see that happening anytime soon...just saying. ;)

Delvosity
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Delvosity » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:23 am

Talidania wrote:
Delvosity wrote:You lot tried to raid my RP region and failed.

I don't see that happening anytime soon...just saying. ;)

All the TBR does is ruin the hard work that NS users put into their regions.
The United States of Delvosity is a more imperialistic and hardline version of the USA

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:25 am

Delvosity wrote:
Talidania wrote:I don't see that happening anytime soon...just saying. ;)

But they're just namesakes and RMB posts; history. Your community should be alive and well or it was never that strong to be with.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Delvosity
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Delvosity » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:25 am

Valrifell wrote:
Delvosity wrote:All the TBR does is ruin the hard work that NS users put into their regions.

But they're just namesakes and RMB posts; history. Your community should be alive and well or it was never that strong to be with.

> RP region

Talidania
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Talidania » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:26 am

Delvosity wrote:
Talidania wrote:I don't see that happening anytime soon...just saying. ;)

If they really cared about their "hard work" they would do something to the Delegate status *cough cough*
Last edited by Talidania on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winpheala
Attaché

Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Winpheala » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:29 am

Fukafia wrote:Roleplayers deserve to get raided more than anyone else. They also deserve the least amount of respect.

Most of them don't even believe in or follow NS stats anyway, so why the hell are they even here? They can roleplay somewhere else, or they can be subjected to the same headaches as everyone else.

That, my friend, is very opinionated. We have as much right to be here as you GPers, after all, you can hardly say that the forums don't matter. Though it is my personal belief that you guys are something that we'll have to live with- we're going to be raided if we don't take precautions and set up passwords.

Winpheala
Attaché

Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Winpheala » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:30 am

Talidania wrote:
Delvosity wrote:All the TBR does is ruin the hard work that NS users put into their regions.

If they really cared about their "hard work" they would do something to the Delegate status *cough cough*

That's why all except for two of the major RP regions have passwords.
Last edited by Winpheala on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:42 am

Fukafia wrote:Roleplayers deserve to get raided more than anyone else. They also deserve the least amount of respect.

You also deserve to be insulted but I won't insult you. And us Roleplayers are creative, are realistic, we're playing the way with the most ideas possible, not just stick to some unrealistic and unimportant facts like you gameplayers do.

Kemintiri of Kemet wrote:
Estenia wrote:How could I forget you Jaggy? Were you deleted? :kiss:

Since when am I deleted for raiding? ;)

But seriously: This isn't AnastasiaDate. This is The Black Riders. We have a little something called "no means no".
Estenia wrote:A fair warning is being given by me towards all the raiders of the site. DON'T ATTACK US ROLEPLAYERS IF WE DON'T WANT TO INSULT YOU ALL THE DAMN TIME!

Take a deep breath and count to ten...

Thing is, we don't go running around flaming natives, even when they do that to us, even when they hurling death threats towards us at times. But we don't let it get to us. You shouldn't let the changing of customisable fields in just a small part of NS in a small part of the internet get to you.
Estenia wrote:Because us Roleplayers have more class than you raiders, it isn't a reason to attack us.

You just discounted the last statement you said. Also look at the top of the page for a post where I am flamed for raiding that guy's region. Class is not insulting people, regardless of provocation. Class is civility, politeness and courtesy, even in the face of adversity, even when faced with your enemy.

Remember: It's just a game. Don't take it so seriously.
Estenia wrote:Any moves towards any roleplaying regions will result into me, becoming a defender trying to take all the Roleplay regions back.

UDL? TITO? GGR? BoM? NZDA? LWU? TGW? TPM?

Which one do you choose?
Estenia wrote:Alright? Thanks very much for listening, I hope you did, because if you raiders attack us the Roleplayers again, we will unify as one fist and kick you all out of the competition.

Also... The white hope: Its defeat being the personification of Raider Unity.

I don't have to insult you necessarily. Because I don't want to get DEAT'ed and then become DOS. I know what's class, thanks very much. I don't need to join defenderist regions, I belong to roleplaying and only that. Dunno 'bout those.

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Estenia wrote:...because if you raiders attack us the Roleplayers again, we will unify as one fist and kick you all out of the competition.

Please do try. It'd make things much more interesting.

EDIT: Also, raiders can roleplay too! :P I'm actually in two with BoM right now :P Mucking about in space in one, and a kind of GoT themed, forum-adapted Risk in the other.

Give me the link.

Sedgistan wrote:
Estenia wrote:DON'T ATTACK US ROLEPLAYERS IF WE DON'T WANT TO INSULT YOU ALL THE DAMN TIME!

Regardless of provocation, flaming, baiting and trolling are not accepted, as Legendardisch has found above. I hope you are not threatening that.

I am trying to be as polite as possible because I am on the brinks of either a 2 week ban or DEAT. Or else I could be doing it toom out of my anger of attacking a dear roleplayer's region.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Fukafia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Fukafia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:53 am

Estenia wrote:

You also deserve to be insulted but I won't insult you. And us Roleplayers are creative, are realistic, we're playing the way with the most ideas possible, not just stick to some unrealistic and unimportant facts like you gameplayers do.

Yo, pass whatever you're smoking, because it's obviously a lot stronger than what I've got.
Jason Marcus Anthony Wolf
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/d ... e/S3-1.jpg
Pro: Guns, weed, alcohol, tobacco, uncensored music, violent video games
Anti: Religion (aka the great lie), extremism in any subject, people who talk about gay rights like they actually matter
Personality: Asshole; troll; the best friend you'll ever have.
"A crown of murdered foes will sit upon your head.
Those that wish to challenge you will wish that they were dead."

-
My Last.fm
Radio Fukafia!

Kyuji
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyuji » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:03 am

TBR stop raiding regions im in , its getting creepy
Pro :Voluntary Cannibalism (in other words the kind where people willingly offer themselves up as food) , Freedom of speech , The Austro-Hungarian Empire , The Ottoman Empire , Taoism , Gay Marriage, Martial Arts , Madoka , Kyubey
Anti :Racism , Israel , Homphobia , Bigotry , North Korea , Krav Maga, Russia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay