NATION

PASSWORD

The Defender Region Alliance of NationStates

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ndaku
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ndaku » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:If what I mean is that you can raid or detag as many as 60+ region in an hour (plus another one or two of actually tagging/cleaning after the fact), then yes, you do :P

Alright, I'll see how I can adjust to this. Gp's more intense than I thought...
'Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.' (II Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)

Non-denominational Christian. Savopia is my WA puppet nation. Feel free to telegram me!

Corvus Corax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Corax » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:28 am

Is this normal standard type "defender alliance" composed by group of natives with some brand new ideas and solid anti-raider 'agenda' (= ineffective on the fields, active in forums and ultimately will be failure) or something new? Must ask because month is an eternity in NS and due recent absence I've missed a lot. Hopefully some raider can enlighten me little bit with this. :P

TBR's tag cloud has reduced about 350 embassies during my Off-Duty, but I assume that is mostly because of TBR's relative inactivity lately, not due active and effective defender forces.
Last edited by Corvus Corax on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Messenger of The Witch-Queen of Cimmeria

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Re: The Defender Region Alliance of NationStates

Postby Khronion » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:51 am

I'm 75% raider these days, but yeah, this seems to be a trend.

I think there are a few groups running detags, but not that many.

Previous

Return to Gameplay