NATION

PASSWORD

Worst Raid Ever: The Electric Boogaloo

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Lubyak wrote:Ah yes

"If she the region didn't want to be raped raided then she shoudn't have been wearing those clothes they should have put on a password. It's their fault."

As Frattastan pointed out, we've been over this before. Comparing a legal in-game action to rape is not in any way appropriate. Given that the warning earlier in the thread failed to get the message across, *** 1 day ban for trolling. ***

Consider this also a general reminder that if you can't stay calm when posting in this thread, do not post.

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:15 pm

The LOLZ in this thread are tremendous.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Thoricia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Thoricia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:11 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Evil Wolf wrote:My bet is that Invaders are piling too much in the region, what with the addition of uncalled help increasing the delegate's endocount to two whole endorsements.

How can defenders be expected to beat that? :P

It's partly because i'm enjoying seeing RPers freak out too much so i'm not pestering people to move in at minors :P

Lubyak, calm down. Seriously, log off for a bit. You're not used to Gameplay topics.

And yet more evidence of the anti RP campaign being mounted by raiders, good job this must be so hard for you guys to kick over yet another RP region
Ponderosa wrote:I kick you in the face, because I'm angry that I actually wrote out a creative response to the post above, only to find out that you ruined it.

This quote sums up my life.

Frattastan II
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan II » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:11 pm

DYP doesn't invade.
Rejected Realms Army High Commander
(So you've been ejected..., forum, news, RRA)
<@Guy> well done, fuckhead.
* @Guy claps for frattastan

Thoricia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thoricia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Frattastan II wrote:DYP doesn't invade.

Oh please, like he wouldn't mind that the raiders drove RPers into joining up with a defender organization, the thing is we want nothing to do with any of this just leave us alone
Ponderosa wrote:I kick you in the face, because I'm angry that I actually wrote out a creative response to the post above, only to find out that you ruined it.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:37 pm

To any RP'ers/Defenders/anti-Raiders posting here - cool your fething jets already, and knock off the outrageous overreactions. As if the first couple of warnings/bans didn't get through, y'all keep upping the ante, giving the people you're upset about exactly what they want, getting yourselves into trouble, and devaluing your arguments across the board.

There are ways to address things, and there are ways you should not. You've got some prime examples of how NOT to go about it right here in this thread. Doesn't matter what the other side is or isn't doing - rise the hell above it already.

I tried to have this shut down for discussion earlier and was overruled by others. I was hoping to avoid this sort of nastiness and expected escalation - and damned if y'all haven't given in to the temptation. I'm rather disappointed all around with things and people right about now. So please, ffs, think before you post. And don't lower yourselves in trying to address your concerns.

Not going to get into what is or isn't right, and what should or shouldn't be allowed here - that's for other threads. I'd advise the same on your parts.

Space Dandy
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Space Dandy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Thoricia wrote:
Frattastan II wrote:DYP doesn't invade.

Oh please, like he wouldn't mind that the raiders drove RPers into joining up with a defender organization, the thing is we want nothing to do with any of this just leave us alone

Nah, he really just doesn't care. He defends cause he finds it fun to try to beat raiders. He's just that Dandy.

Though, you may not like what defenders do either in the grand scheme of things, but they are on your side.

Thoricia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thoricia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Space Dandy wrote:
Thoricia wrote:

Nah, he really just doesn't care. He defends cause he finds it fun to try to beat raiders. He's just that Dandy.

Though, you may not like what defenders do either in the grand scheme of things, but they are on your side.

Did I not make myself clear when I said I wanted nothing to do with R/D?

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:To any RP'ers/Defenders/anti-Raiders posting here - cool your fething jets already, and knock off the outrageous overreactions. As if the first couple of warnings/bans didn't get through, y'all keep upping the ante, giving the people you're upset about exactly what they want, getting yourselves into trouble, and devaluing your arguments across the board.

There are ways to address things, and there are ways you should not. You've got some prime examples of how NOT to go about it right here in this thread. Doesn't matter what the other side is or isn't doing - rise the hell above it already.

I tried to have this shut down for discussion earlier and was overruled by others. I was hoping to avoid this sort of nastiness and expected escalation - and damned if y'all haven't given in to the temptation. I'm rather disappointed all around with things and people right about now. So please, ffs, think before you post. And don't lower yourselves in trying to address your concerns.

Not going to get into what is or isn't right, and what should or shouldn't be allowed here - that's for other threads. I'd advise the same on your parts.

It would be a sight more pleasant if we had more Kaylees and less Jaynes in this thread...
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Space Dandy
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Space Dandy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Thoricia wrote:
Space Dandy wrote:Nah, he really just doesn't care. He defends cause he finds it fun to try to beat raiders. He's just that Dandy.

Then ignore it.

Thoricia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thoricia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Space Dandy wrote:
Thoricia wrote:Did I not make myself clear when I said I wanted nothing to do with R/D?

Then ignore it.

I think you're pulling the thread off topic now, if we could get back to the blatant destruction of another RP region I would appreciate it

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Thoricia wrote:
Space Dandy wrote:Nah, he really just doesn't care. He defends cause he finds it fun to try to beat raiders. He's just that Dandy.

Then maybe you should leave this thread? I think you're taking this whole thing way too seriously, and you should back off before you say something that gets you in trouble, like Lubyak. Also, I'm pretty sure there are other places where you can make your stand for an RP'er paradise- there's one in Moderation, I believe.

If you decide to stay, then whatever. It's your account.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:46 pm

Thoricia wrote:

Hey, you're the one posting in the GP forum. So... :eyebrow:

Anyway, I wouldn't call this raid "blatant destruction". If they wanted to destroy it they'd have done it by now. Or they'd at least send in more reinforcements.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Evil Wolf wrote:
My bet is that Invaders are piling too much in the region, what with the addition of uncalled help increasing the delegate's endocount to two whole endorsements.

How can defenders be expected to beat that? :P

Hey! There were four at the update, when it counted 8)
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Thoricia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thoricia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Nephmir wrote:
Thoricia wrote:Did I not make myself clear when I said I wanted nothing to do with R/D?

Hey, you're the one posting in the GP forum. So... :eyebrow:

Anyway, I wouldn't call this raid "blatant destruction". If they wanted to destroy it they'd have done it by now. Or they'd at least send in more reinforcements.

I really don't expect you to call it what it is since you're nothing but a raider who delights in tormenting people

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:05 pm

I'm going to take the hint from the mod team (i suggest others follow the example) and bugger off from this thread before the next round of warnings come out :unsure:
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Thoricia wrote:
Nephmir wrote:Hey, you're the one posting in the GP forum. So... :eyebrow:

I really don't expect you to call it what it is since you're nothing but a raider who delights in tormenting people

Your sig: "♦ NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike ♦"

Your last post here: "[Y]ou're nothing but a raider who delights in tormenting people[.]"

Maybe you should take the line in your sig to heart and not complain about us raiders so vehemently. ;)
Last edited by The North Polish Union on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Redraider2
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Redraider2 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:42 pm

I have come to the realization (with the help of this thread) that raiding is the only way to ensure survival. That, and it is fun. All roleplayers and defenders need to come to the understanding that this is Raider Nation!

If roleplayers wish to survive, they must discover the power of raiding.

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Redraider2 wrote:I have come to the realization (with the help of this thread) that raiding is the only way to ensure survival. That, and it is fun. All roleplayers and defenders need to come to the understanding that this is Raider Nation!

If roleplayers wish to survive, they must discover the power of raiding.

If you're going to troll, don't create a new account for the purpose. It kind of signals 'troll' and opens you up to bad things from Moderation.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Hobbiest Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbiest Republic » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Amusement. Although for an inactive region, even if it is an RP region I wouldn't expect it to take a whole lot of effort to hold. Also considering here, excellent way to stretch your legs, if the region doesn't ask for help, I wouldn't expect the defenders to come to put it back in their hands. For me though, I'd consider it inactive if the nations had all CTE'd I know I log in somewhat frequently but rarely post in RMB, in my region it's almost like a whole different community from the nations I speak to on IRC, who also exist in the same region.
CoPS-Member
CoNS- Founder/Member
UEF-Observer
Amistad Signatory

Economic Left/Right: 5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03
Aboot Meh: Pro-Chife, Pro-Dakka, Pro-Capitalism, Pro-Freedom
"That's what forgiveness sounds like, Screaming and then silence."-Carl

Thoricia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thoricia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:05 pm

The North Polish Union wrote:
Thoricia wrote:I really don't expect you to call it what it is since you're nothing but a raider who delights in tormenting people

Your sig: "♦ NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike ♦"

Your last post here: "[Y]ou're nothing but a raider who delights in tormenting people[.]"

Maybe you should take the line in your sig to heart and not complain about us raiders so vehemently. ;)

It's only politics ;)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Get back on topic. If you're not posting on this specific invasion in "American Continent", then don't post.

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:00 am

Gratz to LWU on what I will refer to as simply Defender Shaming. We have beaten them into non existence. Maybe this will stimulate their side enough to see some activity after such a mockery.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:00 am

Venico wrote:Gratz to LWU on what I will refer to as simply Defender Shaming. We have beaten them into non existence. Maybe this will stimulate their side enough to see some activity after such a mockery.

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they're like "meh....whatever".

Evil Wolf
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:00 am

Feuer Ritter wrote:I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they're like "meh....whatever".

I remember a time where Defenders would throw us into Kandyland over the smallest of raids, heaping scores of Defenders against tiny raid teams just to be absolutely sure of victory.

Now we're suppose to believe that they simply just don't care and have better targets to defend? They can't liberate Anarchy, Imperialists, Centralist, and Neutrals liberated Liberal Haven, they don't even bother defending against raid attempts, and the only thing I've seen them do in the past week is un-tag a few regions.

If Defenders aren't liberating a raid this small and this sloppy, I don't think it's because they don't care. I think it's because they've lost the will to fight.

We really have broken them.
It's ok! You can trust me! I've been Commended!

Kryozerkia wrote:In the good old days raiding was illegal
Crazy Girl wrote:Invading was never illegal
[violet] wrote:There is supposed to be an invasion game.

Mallorea and Riva should be a Game Moderator Game Administrator.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay