NATION

PASSWORD

The Somewhat-Official Warzone Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Warzone Airspace Watcher
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Warzone Airspace Watcher » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:05 pm

Riftey wrote:
Khronion wrote:edit: for the uninformed, anonymouslands was a former warzone delegate who had a long-standing rivalry with rifty that culminated in a few delegacy exchanges.

He was an idiot. If i didn't take the delegacy he'd have lost it himself somehow. :P

I don't even recall what my beef was with him. Just couldn't stand the prat.

Can't imagine anyone would feel the same way about you.

Help from Warzone Europe - warzones have to stick together, otherwise foreigners will come in claiming the unique mechanics and the title gives them the right to invade the region. Don't worry, I'm not asking you for help. I'd prefer to lose for another month rather than ruin our victory with your region, which, although to people inside might find it a great way of life, I've heard some bad stories about the cult.

Apulita
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:10 pm

Warzone Airspace Watcher wrote:
Riftey wrote:He was an idiot. If i didn't take the delegacy he'd have lost it himself somehow. :P

I don't even recall what my beef was with him. Just couldn't stand the prat.

Can't imagine anyone would feel the same way about you.

Help from Warzone Europe - warzones have to stick together, otherwise foreigners will come in claiming the unique mechanics and the title gives them the right to invade the region. Don't worry, I'm not asking you for help. I'd prefer to lose for another month rather than ruin our victory with your region, which, although to people inside might find it a great way of life, I've heard some bad stories about the cult.

To be fair, while Warzone Europe is always happy to aid Warzone Governments that it sees as friends/allies, people really do have the right to invade the Warzones. We have the right to try to defend them or to reclaim them, but it is the expressed purpose of Warzone regions to be invaded.
Citizen of Warzone Europe

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:15 pm

Warzone Airspace Watcher wrote:Help from Warzone Europe - warzones have to stick together, otherwise foreigners will come in claiming the unique mechanics and the title gives them the right to invade the region. Don't worry, I'm not asking you for help. I'd prefer to lose for another month rather than ruin our victory with your region, which, although to people inside might find it a great way of life, I've heard some bad stories about the cult.

WZEU doesn't have the people to spare. :P

What cult? :O

Apulita wrote:To be fair, while Warzone Europe is always happy to aid Warzone Governments that it sees as friends/allies, people really do have the right to invade the Warzones. We have the right to try to defend them or to reclaim them, but it is the expressed purpose of Warzone regions to be invaded.

Apulita is on the ball!
About
Third Place Sexiest NSer 2K15
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Gameplay Ideology: Cause drama at any cost
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones
(Former) War Beserker of Cimmeria
(Former) MoFA of The Confederacy of Allied States

Prophet Alphonse Silverstorm
Independent Oppertunist

"Loyalty to my purpose - Loyalty to the end"

Nationstates and chill anyone? ;D

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Riftey wrote:
Apulita wrote:To be fair, while Warzone Europe is always happy to aid Warzone Governments that it sees as friends/allies, people really do have the right to invade the Warzones. We have the right to try to defend them or to reclaim them, but it is the expressed purpose of Warzone regions to be invaded.

Apulita is on the ball!

Aren't I always? :p

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:11 am

Apulita wrote:
Riftey wrote:
Apulita is on the ball!

Aren't I always? :p

With the warzones. Most certainly! :hug:
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Warzone Codger
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 30, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warzone Codger » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:57 am

Could someone explain for the rest of the world what the Esamiran conflict in WZ Australia is all about? There seems to be drama worth following.
Warwick Z Codger the Warzone Codger.
Warzone Pioneer | Peacezone Philosopher | Scourge of Polls | Forever Terror Officer of TRR
GA #121: Medical Facilities Protection | SC #183: Commend Haiku | Commended by SC #87: Commend Warzone Codger

Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:06 am

OK. Basically they managed to piss off just about every organisation and government involved in the Warzones, and rejected BB's keg trucks. They kicked out the native community of WZAU and are making it a colony of WZAU, which of course further pisses off everyone. I leave you to guess the consequence....
Secretary of State for Warzone Africa
A puppet of Rivercastle

Come check out Warzone Africa today and join our happy community!

New Perotasoa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Perotasoa » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:07 am

Warzone Codger wrote:Could someone explain for the rest of the world what the Esamiran conflict in WZ Australia is all about? There seems to be drama worth following.

Warzone Australia a while ago consisted of 5 nations who were burnt out by conflict. It was run by bit of a joke government. Almost simultaneously, two forces invaded to claim it as theirs: the Democratic League and Esamir. After a couple of days, Esamir prevailed and have ruled WZAU brutally - all natives banjected, all former Warzone relations and etiquette abandoned and despotic rule brought in. They've made a mockery of themselves by rejecting beer - beer!!

Right now, we're just bombarding it with our thoughts on them. Feel free to join the drama! All Warzones must work together to show the WZAU's invaders what we think of them.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:34 am

And...it's over.
A puppet of Rivercastle

New Perotasoa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Perotasoa » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:48 am

...like it never happened. Wow.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:55 am

Warzone Codger wrote:Could someone explain for the rest of the world what the Esamiran conflict in WZ Australia is all about? There seems to be drama worth following.

>Colony
>Rejects embassy of Sanctum
>Worships false idol
>Poor relations with other warzones
>Refuses keg

They're moving out anyway. We'll be putting in the former government as soon as he provides us with a WA.
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Their delegate is still ejecting non-Esamirian nations from the region, and the old regime's ROs remain in place.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Khronion wrote:Their delegate is still ejecting non-Esamirian nations from the region, and the old regime's ROs remain in place.

Hardly. He's openly admitted he won't be around after the turn of the day.

I think right now would be a great time to revisit a far less restrictive United Warzone Federation. Hmm.
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:12 pm

It's not over yet in WZAU, but it will be over soon. Ladies and gentlemen, lesson 101 of how to run your Warzone, don't piss off Rifty.

Also, WZEU is always open to discussion between the Warzones. I don't know if much will come of it but we'll always give it a go.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Apulita wrote:It's not over yet in WZAU, but it will be over soon. Ladies and gentlemen, lesson 101 of how to run your Warzone, don't piss off Rifty.

Also, WZEU is always open to discussion between the Warzones. I don't know if much will come of it but we'll always give it a go.

It wasn't pissing me off that is the issue. It's the hostility towards the other Warzones that shits me. There's no reason for it. The reason WZEU and WZAS has stood so long is down to the relations they've had with other Warzones and Heavily involved region. Sure being a prat made me more inclined to toy with them a bit. :P

So shall we revisit the issue? What do you think? I can see a reformed version helpful for WZAF; and not impacting in a negative way on WZEU and WZAS.
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:26 pm

Riftey wrote:
Apulita wrote:It's not over yet in WZAU, but it will be over soon. Ladies and gentlemen, lesson 101 of how to run your Warzone, don't piss off Rifty.

It wasn't pissing me off that is the issue. It's the hostility towards the other Warzones that shits me. There's no reason for it. The reason WZEU and WZAS has stood so long is down to the relations they've had with other Warzones and Heavily involved region. Sure being a prat made me more inclined to toy with them a bit. :P

So shall we revisit the issue? What do you think? I can see a reformed version helpful for WZAF; and not impacting in a negative way on WZEU and WZAS.

I mean, people in WZEU weren't fond of the idea last time. We'd have to sit down with other delegates and find out their goals for a new UWR before deciding of WZEU wants to opt-out.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Apulita wrote:
Riftey wrote:It wasn't pissing me off that is the issue. It's the hostility towards the other Warzones that shits me. There's no reason for it. The reason WZEU and WZAS has stood so long is down to the relations they've had with other Warzones and Heavily involved region. Sure being a prat made me more inclined to toy with them a bit. :P

I mean, people in WZEU weren't fond of the idea last time. We'd have to sit down with other delegates and find out their goals for a new UWR before deciding of WZEU wants to opt-out.

If I recall the issue last time was the fact that it limited each regions ability to opperate as an individual. Not able to form your own relations.

There's no point for the return of the UWR if we won't be seeing all members involved. We'll set up a discussion on the matter once we get the native government back within WZAU.
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:33 pm

Riftey wrote:
Apulita wrote:I mean, people in WZEU weren't fond of the idea last time. We'd have to sit down with other delegates and find out their goals for a new UWR before deciding of WZEU wants to opt-out.

If I recall the issue last time was the fact that it limited each regions ability to opperate as an individual. Not able to form your own relations.

There's no point for the return of the UWR if we won't be seeing all members involved. We'll set up a discussion on the matter once we get the native government back within WZAU.

Alright, let us all know when you set that up.

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Riftey wrote:It wasn't pissing me off that is the issue. It's the hostility towards the other Warzones that shits me. There's no reason for it. The reason WZEU and WZAS has stood so long is down to the relations they've had with other Warzones and Heavily involved region. Sure being a prat made me more inclined to toy with them a bit. :P

I still say stubbornness reigns supreme. Having the good sense to avoid making enemies is a great thing for politics in general, but is no match against an opponent hell bent on having their way or achieving martyrdom trying.

Of course, this cuts both ways. Being a jerk will make people more stubborn in opposition, and then you get a coalition bent on dropping a house on you, and, well…

Riftey wrote:So shall we revisit the issue? What do you think? I can see a reformed version helpful for WZAF; and not impacting in a negative way on WZEU and WZAS.

It's been a topic of discussion. I think the consensus is that an agreement of that sort would be marvelous provided we can strike that balance you mentioned.
WA Proxy of The Campbell Nation
Delegate and Chairman, the People's Republic of Warzone Asia
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Riftey is good for the warzones in terms of generating activity and looking out for em always has been despite my exhortations to the contrary to get to toppling them.
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Revall wrote:Riftey is good for the warzones in terms of generating activity and looking out for em always has been despite my exhortations to the contrary to get to toppling them.

Id like to think I help out in the Warzones; They aren't yet to tell me to fuck off. However I don't think it's that they don't want me grumpy cause they've been more then happy in the past to have a go at me.

You always complained about being friendly. Always wanting to burn them down. Naughty Naughty.

North Campbell Nation wrote:-snip-

All true; Very true.

Apulita wrote:Alright, let us all know when you set that up.

Most certainly
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:40 am

Rifty speaks truth there, we did turn him down once or twice. (I will admit though that the Warzone Delegates agreed on a contingency plan in case you got pissed and wanted to destroy us all. :p )

And yeah, for the Warzones any activity is good activity, and Rifty is great in that he brings in a lot. :D

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:42 am

Warzone Africa will be interested in joining the discussion on a UWR. Let us know when you set it up and we'll be the first to show up :)
A puppet of Rivercastle

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:02 am

Apulita wrote:Rifty speaks truth there, we did turn him down once or twice. (I will admit though that the Warzone Delegates agreed on a contingency plan in case you got pissed and wanted to destroy us all. :p )

And yeah, for the Warzones any activity is good activity, and Rifty is great in that he brings in a lot. :D

O'really?

What was the plan if I may ask?

I think it should be obvious now that I ain't gonna ever toy with WZEU or WZAS. :p

Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet wrote:Warzone Africa will be interested in joining the discussion on a UWR. Let us know when you set it up and we'll be the first to show up :)

Of course you'll be welcome to attend.
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:25 pm

It's still kinda the plan if there are any major raids on us, so I'd rather keep that quiet. :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay