NATION

PASSWORD

The Somewhat-Official Warzone Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:34 pm

North Campbell Nation wrote:
Rifty wrote:[…] As we have said; we do not wish to have to screw around with the warzones...very little gain~

And yet you keep coming back to this thread :p

Not the WE parts - I personally quiet like some of the Warzones. Europe and Asia both seem nice.

My region on the otherhand does not wish to delve into the Warzones~

Khronion wrote:Haha. Say what you will, I've more or less enjoyed having Rifty and the AoI around, even if we might be at gameplay odds with each other.

@Rifty: One point of clarification: is WZAU no longer considered a protectorate of WZAU, at least until the next update or two or three? haha.

@Nephmir: Feel free to chime in as well.

Anyone from other Warzones have updates that I can incorporate?

They gain nothing from us - I had left an endo on Nephmir as a sign of goodwill since we were keeping the promise. He decided not to - so he burnt that bridge. Next time i have to put faith into him i won't be. We plan on hitting WZAU every few days for a while.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Apulita
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:11 am

Despite our Gameplay odds, I agree with Khronion that at the end of the day, the AoI will be welcome by the campfire. :hug:
Citizen of Warzone Europe

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:29 am

Apulita wrote:Despite our Gameplay odds, I agree with Khronion that at the end of the day, the AoI will be welcome by the campfire. :hug:

Well as I have said previously - I like both Europe and Asia's community. As much a s raiders hit most regions - I'm not one to take action unless I hate them or they've wronged me. More so when they are a warzone. Aha
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:23 am

New Warzone Weekly up.

http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=303726

Other people are gonna have to start doing things so Rifty doesn't show up in every article :p

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:54 am

Khronion wrote:New Warzone Weekly up.

http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=303726

Other people are gonna have to start doing things so Rifty doesn't show up in every article :p

Updated pin appropriately.

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:43 am

Fish fish fish-y fish! Fish fish our Fishy Fish's Fish!
In other words, WZAS has joined the ranks of our fishmonger comrades in honoring Milograd. I encourage all other native warzones to do likewise.
WA Proxy of The Campbell Nation
Delegate and Chairman, the People's Republic of Warzone Asia
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:51 am

Beat ya to it. :P

Also, yes, let's get the Warzone Community involved in this! Btw, Rifty, you've been challenged to take part. By me.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:55 am

Apulita wrote:Beat ya to it. :P

Also, yes, let's get the Warzone Community involved in this! Btw, Rifty, you've been challenged to take part. By me.

Challenged to what exactly? O.o
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:58 am

Rifty wrote:
Apulita wrote:Beat ya to it. :P

Challenged to what exactly? O.o

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=312546&sid=eeb008299521775a963d211a46c34117#unread

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:24 am

I'll consider it ^,^
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:45 pm

The months-long conflict with Free Zone has finally come to a definitive end with a peaceful refounding by Warzone Asia defense forces. The region now serves a memorial to the native Warzone communities and to the strength and resolution of the people. Any former natives of the region who were ejected during the previous founder's purge are welcome to move back to the region.
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:46 pm

North Campbell Nation wrote:The months-long conflict with Free Zone has finally come to a definitive end with a peaceful refounding by Warzone Asia defense forces. The region now serves a memorial to the native Warzone communities and to the strength and resolution of the people. Any former natives of the region who were ejected during the previous founder's purge are welcome to move back to the region.

How do you expect to be founder and delegate of two regions? I suggest moving a puppet into Free Zone so the region doesn't CTE.
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:55 pm

The Sapientia wrote:How do you expect to be founder and delegate of two regions? I suggest moving a puppet into Free Zone so the region doesn't CTE.

I have, I just decided it'd be easier to administer everything on one account.

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Does this make WZAS imperialist? Haha.

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:18 am

It's not imperialism if you're imperializing the imperialists. :p

Seriously though, they started it, broke a bunch of rules, and then everyone disappeared. I would hardly call that imperialism. In fact, given that the founder was incredibly oppressive and the region became empty without our intervention, I would call this a liberation with a straight face.
We intend to let any natives that still exist, or any who wish to migrate, to return, and create a new democratic government run by the natives.
And if you're still not swayed, perhaps it'll please you to know that TBR tag-raided the place before us. So you could also view it as a detagging.

Besides, we're not officially defender, only armed neutral (meaning basically, we're defender until attacked). We certainly lean defenderist, as a necessity of living in a WZ which constantly needs to be defended, and we do condemn imperialism or greifing, but we also have several raider puppets (the good kind) amongst our citizenry, and we welcome all non-hostile nations to participate in our region. As part of our military doctrine, we reserve the right to what could be viewed as disproportionate retribution as a method of future deterrence. This practice has a long history in the Warzones, starting with Codger himself.

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Haha of course. I jest, I jest. I would say we're fully in our rights to do so, especially with a nation that has expressed and conducted actual hostilities anyways.

It's all part of the pragmatic gameplay necessary with a Warzone. We maintain security not by rhetoric but by might, whether that is through native endorsements or diplomatically arranging for them when needed (though I would argue that it applies to most regions without a founder in a game where military gameplay is a built in mechanic...)

EDIT: and as you said, by dishing out a deserved ass-kicking, from time to time.
Last edited by Khronion on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Apologies for the double post.

Military movements update
No attempted attacks on Warzone Europe, Warzone Asia, and Warzone Airspace.

People are tagging us, that must mean we're relevant! :p
Last edited by Khronion on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arekrya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arekrya » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Khronion wrote:Apologies for the double post.

Military movements update
No attempted attacks on Warzone Europe, Warzone Asia, and Warzone Airspace.

People are tagging us, that must mean we're relevant! :p

Maybe, I'm just slightly upset that I didnt get the delagacy before it was tagged again, but oh well.
President of Warzone Africa

"Preserving our past, protecting our present, pursuing our future."

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Honestly, I'm a little surprised at the speed at which things are going at.

Arekrya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arekrya » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Khronion wrote:Honestly, I'm a little surprised at the speed at which things are going at.

Yeah, but I'll have the delagacy back soon enough, so I have no need to worry, I also noticed a mistake, you said WZAF was tagged by TEP and TNP, none of them there, I think you mean WZAU. (Though I'd honestly prefer it to be TEP and TNP, those guys are cool)
President of Warzone Africa

"Preserving our past, protecting our present, pursuing our future."

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Yeah, I noticed that, but you ninja'd me before I could edit it in haha.

I'm thinking it's about time to organize some WZEU-UWR military exercises.

Masopotani
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Masopotani » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Arekrya wrote:Yeah, but I'll have the delagacy back soon enough, so I have no need to worry, I also noticed a mistake, you said WZAF was tagged by TEP and TNP, none of them there, I think you mean WZAU. (Though I'd honestly prefer it to be TEP and TNP, those guys are cool)

:hug: We love you guys, too.
Gameplay puppet of Xoriet<3~

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Love your flags too. That color scheme is to die for.

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:18 am

Khronion wrote:Love your flags too. That color scheme is to die for.

Indeed. If you can't tell, I'm a fan of compass-related heraldry.

Ancian
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancian » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Khronion wrote:Yeah, I noticed that, but you ninja'd me before I could edit it in haha.

I'm thinking it's about time to organize some WZEU-UWR military exercises.

I have an idea for that. ;)
Proud Governor of WZEU.
Economic Left/Right: -1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay