NATION

PASSWORD

Invasion in Anarchy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

YoriZ
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Postby YoriZ » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:20 am

Especially for Blood Wine and because I can access my postmasteraccount again:

[citation]
Gest
3 days 1 hour ago
Do you have authority to negotiate? If so contact Bob Moran and he'll get in touch with you.
Ⓐrtists, not Ⓐrmies! >>>>>>> Join Anarchy

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:14 pm

[citation]
YoriZ
2 days 23 hours ago
Did you know I love cucumber stew? I hear Duck-Boss makes the greatest.

:p

Yeah, so, until someone from our general staff comes out and acknowledges the attempted negotiation, it's still not proven.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

YoriZ
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby YoriZ » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:27 pm

A telegram to YoriZ:

And after the deletion of YoriZ a telegram to Magnox:
Last edited by YoriZ on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ⓐrtists, not Ⓐrmies! >>>>>>> Join Anarchy

Casita
Envoy

Founded: Oct 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Casita » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Looks real to me.

TBR is a joke.

Mudosda
Civilian

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mudosda » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Casita wrote:Looks real to me.

TBR is a joke.

sounds pretty random of you to say that. Casita is a joke? What does that mean.

Gest
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gest » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:14 pm

TBR is a joke.

That's because it is. You'd be surprised about the things natives are willing to tell us about, liberation plans, if you talk with them a little, or things they're willing to do if we pledge to go easier on their region. We got one group of native to desist from their efforts to liberate themselves.

Frattastan II
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan II » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Will you put forward one of those rubbish offers like "If you leave we'll let you return when we have refounded and obtained absolute control of your region"?
Rejected Realms Army High Commander
(So you've been ejected..., forum, news, RRA)
<@Guy> well done, fuckhead.
* @Guy claps for frattastan

Casita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Casita » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Mudosda wrote:

TBR is a joke.

Random is often misused. As I'll point out to you. TBR are known to fight the 'native blight' it's their main message as 'raider purest' , yet making deals with natives; a joke, nonsense how ever you want to put it.

Now Casita can be joke, but you have to have something other than 'random' to make it so.
Last edited by Casita on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Casita » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:26 pm

Gest wrote:

TBR is a joke.

That's because it is. You'd be surprised about the things natives are willing to tell us about, liberation plans, if you talk with them a little, or things they're willing to do if we pledge to go easier on their region. We got one group of native to desist from their efforts to liberate themselves.

There's more to it than some TG. Native can turn for many reasons. Unless you get an 'I've seen the light' TG from the native then one could hardly tell the reason for turning.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Casita wrote:
Mudosda wrote:

Random is often misused. As I'll point out to you. TBR are known to fight the 'native blight' it's their main message as 'raider purest' , yet making deals with natives; a joke, nonsense how ever you want to put it.

Now Casita can be joke, but you have to have something other than 'random' to make it so.

You didn't say "TBR making deals with natives is a joke", you said "TBR is a joke", as in the organization. Say one thing, then present your elaboration as another thing... Pretty confusing. Do you even know what you're saying or are you making it up as you go along?
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Small Huts
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Small Huts » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:58 am

Applebania wrote:Yoriz, I'm sorry to see you go. Alas, this kind of baiting often happens in a raid. If I ever went raider, I'd try not to do it, but I may inadvertently do so.

It can be difficult in an environment of the normalisation of such abuse. Anyone would feel more comfortable engaging in such unsavoury, antisocial activity when surrounded by others who do. Rabid, undirected Raidism is a terrible act to descend to and a pathetic existence to maintain.
Current:
World Assembly Delegate of The United Federation of Planets
Governor of The United Federation of Planets
Cure Squad Security of Equilism
Former:
World Assembly Delegate of Equilism
Chief Minister of Equilism (and minister in all departments)
ερωτâv πάντα

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:10 am

Small Huts wrote:
Applebania wrote:Yoriz, I'm sorry to see you go. Alas, this kind of baiting often happens in a raid. If I ever went raider, I'd try not to do it, but I may inadvertently do so.

It can be difficult in an environment of the normalisation of such abuse. Anyone would feel more comfortable engaging in such unsavoury, antisocial activity when surrounded by others who do. Rabid, undirected Raidism is a terrible act to descend to and a pathetic existence to maintain.

Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Small Huts
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Small Huts » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:21 am

Venico wrote:
Small Huts wrote:It can be difficult in an environment of the normalisation of such abuse. Anyone would feel more comfortable engaging in such unsavoury, antisocial activity when surrounded by others who do. Rabid, undirected Raidism is a terrible act to descend to and a pathetic existence to maintain.

I merely point out that which is. You can't ignore reality. It doesn't change the basic dynamic of corruption culture. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cheating_Culture
Current:
Former:
ερωτâv πάντα

Venico
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:45 am

Perception is reality and every person's reality is different from everyone else's. But I think we're getting off topic. My point is, Raiding culture is one of the best things in this game. :)
Priest of Raider Unity

Malice Never Dies...

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:56 am

Venico wrote:Perception is reality and every person's reality is different from everyone else's. But I think we're getting off topic. My point is, Raiding culture is one of the best things in this game. :)

Except moderate and soft "raider" cultures, which aren't true raiders.

Venico
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:41 am

Feuer Ritter wrote:
Venico wrote:Perception is reality and every person's reality is different from everyone else's. But I think we're getting off topic. My point is, Raiding culture is one of the best things in this game. :)

As long as they're raiding, they're on our side Feuer.*

*Unless they're like TEK who raid raiders, in which case they aren't. But you know what I mean. =P
Last edited by Venico on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Priest of Raider Unity

Malice Never Dies...

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 am

Venico wrote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:

*Unless they're like TEK who raid raiders, in which case they aren't. But you know what I mean. =P

I didn't say that they aren't on our side or are enemies. All I said is that they aren't true raiders, a raid that lacks griefing and total disruption and chaos isn't a true raid. What is the point in a regional invasion if we can't have a good time like posting stuff on rmb, ejecting natives and doing all kinds of raider stuff, there's none.

Venico
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:49 am

Feuer Ritter wrote:
Venico wrote:

I didn't say that they aren't on our side or are enemies. All I said is that they aren't true raiders, a raid that lacks griefing and total disruption and chaos isn't a true raid. What is the point in a regional invasion if we can't have a good time like posting stuff on rmb, ejecting natives and doing all kinds of raider stuff, there's none.

I agree with you there.
Priest of Raider Unity

Malice Never Dies...

Small Huts
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Small Huts » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:I didn't say that they aren't on our side or are enemies. All I said is that they aren't true raiders, a raid that lacks griefing and total disruption and chaos isn't a true raid. What is the point in a regional invasion if we can't have a good time like posting stuff on rmb, ejecting natives and doing all kinds of raider stuff, there's none.

And here we may witness such antisocial normalisation in action. It cannot be established that what Feuer Ritter says is accurate. All he can hope for is acceptance. It seems he is actually incapable of imagining an intent with a reason. A sad decadence which harms the game.
Last edited by Small Huts on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current:
Former:
ερωτâv πάντα

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:07 pm

Small Huts wrote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:I didn't say that they aren't on our side or are enemies. All I said is that they aren't true raiders, a raid that lacks griefing and total disruption and chaos isn't a true raid. What is the point in a regional invasion if we can't have a good time like posting stuff on rmb, ejecting natives and doing all kinds of raider stuff, there's none.

And here we may witness such antisocial normalisation in action. It cannot be established that what Feuer Ritter says is accurate. All he can hope for is acceptance. It seems he is actually incapable of imagining an intent with a reason.

And HERE we may witness someone meaninglessly offering their psychoanalysis of a raider, adding to the endless amount of previous users to do so, and still not changing the fact no raider really gives a damn about it. :)
Last edited by RiderSyl on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Small Huts
Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Small Huts » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Ridersyl wrote:
Small Huts wrote:And here we may witness such antisocial normalisation in action. It cannot be established that what Feuer Ritter says is accurate. All he can hope for is acceptance. It seems he is actually incapable of imagining an intent with a reason.

And HERE we may witness someone meaninglessly offering their psychoanalysis of a raider, adding to the endless amount of previous users to do so, and still not changing the fact no raider really gives a damn about it. :)

Except to post a meaningless reply to of course. ;)
Current:
Former:
ερωτâv πάντα

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:10 pm

Small Huts wrote:
Ridersyl wrote:

Except to post a meaningless reply to of course. ;)

"You replied so obviously you care!"

Oh, yes. The fact I replied means I care with all my heart and soul. I will immediately change my alignment and my entire lifestyle. :roll:
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:10 pm

Ridersyl wrote:
Small Huts wrote:And here we may witness such antisocial normalisation in action. It cannot be established that what Feuer Ritter says is accurate. All he can hope for is acceptance. It seems he is actually incapable of imagining an intent with a reason.

It's interesting how a smiley can take the sting out of words completely...
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:18 pm

The Sapientia wrote:
Ridersyl wrote:

It's interesting how a smiley can take the sting out of words completely...

Isn't it? :lol:
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Small Huts wrote:

And here we may witness such antisocial normalisation in action. It cannot be established that what Feuer Ritter says is accurate. All he can hope for is acceptance. It seems he is actually incapable of imagining an intent with a reason. A sad decadence which harms the game.

I do it for fun (Like DYP says always) and for glory. There's an intent and a reason. And you're not the only one calling me a sociopath, you get used to it after a while :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay