NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Riders - The Elite Cavalry of NationStates

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bob Moran
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bob Moran » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Well actually the refound is not for TBR, we were helping Ceseris to capture the first region they ever raided, That nation will be passed to them.

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Ridersyl wrote:We will forever remember the pencil crisis of April 22nd.

Bloody hell, that was utterly ridiculous. I'm still convinced Skype just broke somehow.

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Consular wrote:
Ridersyl wrote:We will forever remember the pencil crisis of April 22nd.

Bloody hell, that was utterly ridiculous. I'm still convinced Skype just broke somehow.

For those who doesn't know what that 'Pencil Crisis' was, there were several minutes long period in Skype when about 20 participants' writings and adding emoticons jammed the Skype Convo and to the Convo, which did not refreshed by new Comments. That was situation apparently to everyone, how they saw that. 20 Writing pens => 'Pencil Crisis'. Only kicking people out from the Convo solved that 'Crisis' eventually.

Consequently that didn't make our Collective Group Concentration better for still oncoming Jump to the Target...

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Coraxion wrote:
Consular wrote:

For those who doesn't know what that 'Pencil Crisis' was, there were several minutes long period in Skype when about 20 participants' writings and adding emoticons jammed the Skype Convo and to the Convo, which did not refreshed by new Comments. That was situation apparently to everyone, how they saw that. 20 Writing pens => 'Pencil Crisis'. Only kicking people out from the Convo solved that 'Crisis' eventually.

Consequently that didn't make our Collective Group Concentration better for still oncoming Jump to the Target...

Skype has been having issues lately. The TEP chat lagged, having messages being sent hours later.
I founded Madrigal and Confederacy of Allied States. However, I have given up my power in both. I reside in Iraq currently. Come join me!

Parody of typical NSG sig:

NSG's resident Liberal Gay Atheist because there's totally no other liberals, gays or atheists here!
Impeach GP, Legalize RP, NSG 2016!
Mallorea and Riva should resign
*Insert some uneducated statement about how I support a stupid ideology that I heard about in my middle school social studies class*
*Insert some typical liberal and/or edgy statement about Gaza and/or Ukraine*

some popular TETer wrote:Leningrad iz kewl

some dude that agreed with me on a debate wrote:Just listen to Leningrad!

Coraxion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Hmmm... Maybe we should start use RMBs for our Raids, NationStates works probably better for all (usually) then Skype. :P

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Coraxion wrote:Hmmm... Maybe we should start use RMBs for our Raids, NationStates works probably better for all (usually) then Skype. :P

Or go defender and use IRC! :rofl:
I founded Madrigal and Confederacy of Allied States. However, I have given up my power in both. I reside in Iraq currently. Come join me!

NSG's resident Liberal Gay Atheist because there's totally no other liberals, gays or atheists here!
*Insert some uneducated statement about how I support a stupid ideology that I heard about in my middle school social studies class*

Coraxion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Or Trigger just jump to the target, after lodging message on a Jump point's RMB. If that nation is WA-member and Pointman others endorse that nation in Jump point and then follow it to the target. If Trigger uses Non-WA, then every one just follow that puppet to The Target, but giving endo to Raider WA-puppet, first in The Target.

Other systems can be developed as well. It is possible because there are no Fendas anymore. :lol:

Zaolat
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaolat » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:14 pm

The Leningrad Union wrote:
Coraxion wrote:Hmmm... Maybe we should start use RMBs for our Raids, NationStates works probably better for all (usually) then Skype. :P

Or go defender and use IRC! :rofl:

I find that raiding with skype is better than when I was defending on IRC.
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms - TRR Forum | Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris - OFO Forum
Guide to the Gameplay Forum | NS Discord Links | One Stop Rules Shop
Max Barry on The Legend of Zelda
<Zaolat>: maxbarry: Have you played any Legend of Zelda video game?
<maxbarry>: I have NEVER played Zelda, I know that is shocking
Victim of the Flag Thief

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Zaolat wrote:
The Leningrad Union wrote:Or go defender and use IRC! :rofl:

I find that raiding with skype is better than when I was defending on IRC.

It is. I hope the glitches stop happening.

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:12 am

Coraxion wrote:

Skype has been having issues lately. The TEP chat lagged, having messages being sent hours later.

TEP chat? as in a group chat with people going on/off?

What I noticed is that skype barely has any server-side things,only online status,I can know this because after a certain hour handshakes go off on my router,and if a person logs on after that,i can't talk to him because no connection is made
so if the person (or someone who heard him say it) is offline when you come on,it is send over once hes online with you
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

Coraxion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 am

Next logical step for Further Improvements in Raider-Raider Inter-Relations and co-ordinating Operations. A Raid leader open a Room ('War Room') in HABBO Hotel and Invites Raider Fellas to His/hers hotel room...

Bring your Furniture with you! How easy and handy way co-ordinate a Raids! :p

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:34 am

Coraxion wrote:Next logical step for Further Improvements in Raider-Raider Inter-Relations and co-ordinating Operations. A Raid leader open a Room ('War Room') in HABBO Hotel and Invites Raider Fellas to His/hers hotel room...

Pool's closed.
(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:11 am

Coraxion wrote:Next logical step for Further Improvements in Raider-Raider Inter-Relations and co-ordinating Operations. A Raid leader open a Room ('War Room') in HABBO Hotel and Invites Raider Fellas to His/hers hotel room...

Until we literally all get ejected from the WA. =P I've thought of doing this with Koth, one of us going over to the other's house for an update but I'm more than a bit nervous about how the WA system would react.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:39 am

Venico wrote:

Until we literally all get ejected from the WA. =P I've thought of doing this with Koth, one of us going over to the other's house for an update but I'm more than a bit nervous about how the WA system would react.

HABBO is some kids game/chat in a hotel
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:41 am

Port blood wrote:
Venico wrote:

I went on it once a few years ago, I still have nightmares.

Coraxion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:09 am

I tried hard make Joke and people got it too seriously. :(

*Crying and heart broken Raider Goonette, who cannot take anything too seriously*

New Raw Raider Recruits making The Solemn Oath of Epogennick + One Beaten Fenda.

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:43 am

Coraxion wrote: It is possible because there are no Fendas anymore. :lol:

Your just not online when i'm doing updates :P We're not always as fast as you but we still get a few.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Festavo
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Bob Moran wrote:Well actually the refound is not for TBR, we were helping Ceseris to capture the first region they ever raided, That nation will be passed to them.

Awww...you guys have a heart! Probably only one out of all of you all.
also, love the flag
Knight in The Eternal Knights
Minister of Defense in Coalition of Freedom
Former Minister of Defense in The Eternal Knights
Former Private First Class in The Black Riders
One proven fact: moderators suck

WraithFIN
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby WraithFIN » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Port blood wrote:

I went on it once a few years ago, I still have nightmares.

It was orginally game for adults, but then kids came in and ruined it -> they bringed pedos -> pedos ruined it -> etc
EX-Colonel of DEN
General of Black Riders

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Festavo wrote:
Bob Moran wrote:Well actually the refound is not for TBR, we were helping Ceseris to capture the first region they ever raided, That nation will be passed to them.

Awww...you guys have a heart! Probably only one out of all of you all.
also, love the flag

Look at who came out of the pits off hell again,how are ya buddy? how is the devil these days? I hope he got that itch checked out

Festavo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:19 pm

Port blood wrote:
Festavo wrote:Awww...you guys have a heart! Probably only one out of all of you all.
also, love the flag

Look at who came out of the pits off hell again,how are ya buddy? how is the devil these days? I hope he got that itch checked out

He is fine. He kicked me out for complaining about it being too hot down there. He has been asking about when you will be back

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Festavo wrote:
Port blood wrote:

He is fine. He kicked me out for complaining about it being too hot down there. He has been asking about when you will be back

Yeah,its nice to get out for a while to catch a fresh breath of air,he should fix that damn airco,i should schedule a dinner date..i make a killer tiramisu

Festavo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Port blood wrote:
Festavo wrote:He is fine. He kicked me out for complaining about it being too hot down there. He has been asking about when you will be back

Yeah,its nice to get out for a while to catch a fresh breath of air,he should fix that damn airco,i should schedule a dinner date..i make a killer tiramisu

Agreed. I will pass it on to him. I think he has an NS account: Feuer Ritter

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Festavo wrote:
Port blood wrote:

Shit just got real.

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Festavo wrote:
Port blood wrote:

We had a good thing going and you HAD to go and ruin it,am i surprised?

no.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay