NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Riders - The Elite Cavalry of NationStates

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 13, 2004
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:07 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:
Alyekra wrote:It seems to me like Bob should be more than a Colonel.

TBR promotion system is none of your businesses, stop trying to persuade people with this kind of stuff.

Poor Bob never gets the recognition he deserves. Tisk, tisk.

Maybe with Mr. Ritter's retirement, and some new blood in the ranks, TBR can get some better direction as an organization. Lord knows they need it.
Last edited by New Bradfordsburg on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Ramses Pualani (he, him)
Regent for the Lýderis of The Evergreen Repubic

➲eclansburg Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Founder's Office

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Bob is very much getting the recognition he deserves. His promotion is one of the few that have ever been posted publicly on the Gameplay forum, for fuck's sake.

The Black Riders have survived as long as they have in part due to a very careful rank system. They reward effort and they don't give hand-outs. The rank of Colonel is incredibly prestigious, it is only one rank below entrance to the General Staff, which is the body that collectively makes all executive decisions in the region.

Congratulations to Bob Moran on his well-deserved promotion, I'm very proud of you and I am positive you will continue to serve honorably.
Last edited by Ambroscus Koth on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Shadow Afforess
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Afforess » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:53 pm

New Bradfordsburg wrote:Poor Bob never gets the recognition he deserves. Tisk, tisk.

Maybe with Mr. Ritter's retirement, and some new blood in the ranks, TBR can get some better direction as an organization. Lord knows they need it.

Good Lord, you are making me want to defend TBR. TBR is a well-oiled war machine, one which the likes of you lacks the knowledge to fully comprehend and appreciate. I'd insult you further, but the fact is that you wouldn't understand it.

wanders off to repent to Unibot for forgiveness
Last edited by Shadow Afforess on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:34 am

New Bradfordsburg wrote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:
TBR promotion system is none of your businesses, stop trying to persuade people with this kind of stuff.

Don't worry, I'll still be around, just not that active. And for your knowledge (which seems to lack) TBR was and is on the right direction always.

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 13, 2004
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:43 am

Shadow Afforess wrote:
New Bradfordsburg wrote:Poor Bob never gets the recognition he deserves. Tisk, tisk.

Good Lord, you are making me want to defend TBR. TBR is a well-oiled war machine, one which the likes of you lacks the knowledge to fully comprehend and appreciate. I'd insult you further, but the fact is that you wouldn't understand it.

I'm well aware who Bob Moran is...I see his nations with the numbers afterwards often in the World Assembly updates. I was just agreeing that he seems to be a very active and dedicated player to your cause, and is worthy of highest consideration.

As for my comment about TBR's "direction," I was more hinting at their invasions of non-executive delegate regions. I'm not flamebaiting, I'm actually at a loss.

It is a practice that TBR is continuing and Mr. Ritter did recently make (what I consider) an admission of guilt to a raid of my non-executive delegate region. The raid occurred last week and I've attached the quote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:If you keep ranting like this it will happen again. We don't care about your elections or whatever you are doing there. Get over it and move on.

I was under the impression that TBR is not continuing this practice...but I appear to have been wrong. Seizures of non-executive WA's are considered "hits" ...Mr. Ritter and TBR have abandoned any standards they once had and now consume their time trying to annoy regions rather than trying to control them.
General Ramses Pualani (he, him)
Regent for the Lýderis of The Evergreen Repubic

➲eclansburg Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Founder's Office

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:21 am

New Bradfordsburg wrote:
Shadow Afforess wrote:

I'm well aware who Bob Moran is...I see his nations with the numbers afterwards often in the World Assembly updates. I was just agreeing that he seems to be a very active and dedicated player to your cause, and is worthy of highest consideration.

As for my comment about TBR's "direction," I was more hinting at their invasions of non-executive delegate regions. I'm not flamebaiting, I'm actually at a loss.

It is a practice that TBR is continuing and Mr. Ritter did recently make (what I consider) an admission of guilt to a raid of my non-executive delegate region. The raid occurred last week and I've attached the quote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:If you keep ranting like this it will happen again. We don't care about your elections or whatever you are doing there. Get over it and move on.

I was under the impression that TBR is not continuing this practice...but I appear to have been wrong. Seizures of non-executive WA's are considered "hits" ...Mr. Ritter and TBR have abandoned any standards they once had and now consume their time trying to annoy regions rather than trying to control them.

Anything goes for me as long as it has effect, and I see it does. And yes, No raid was authorized on your region by me or any other leaders of TBR, I have no idea what was that, didn't even care to look, that's how small you are for me. And I said "It will happen again" that doesn't mean that were TBR troops involved, it means that next time it will be, okay.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:57 pm

A well deserved promotion. Congratulations Bob, and I hope you don't get the affliction of going inactive upon promotion to a Higher Rank. Update has been mighty quiet. ;)
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:07 pm

New Bradfordsburg wrote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Charax
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Re: The Black Riders: The Elite Cavalry of NationStates

Postby Charax » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:01 pm

New Bradfordsburg wrote:TBR have abandoned any standards they once had and now consume their time trying to annoy regions rather than trying to control them.

Have you been living in a cave or something? Did the last few months of NS just not happen to you?
Minister of WA Affairs, Balder
◆◆◆

Northern Charlzilla
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Charlzilla » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Friends, it is never too late to quit and become a proper member of society. Do not be afraid to step out of the darkness. Join The Black Riders Rehabilitation Centre today.

While our main duty is to assist former Black Riders who are looking to assimilate back into civil society, away from the dark world of raiding, anyone who is in a similar plight is most definitely welcome to join us, though precedence will be given to members from the Black Riders.

Note: We have no wish to destroy The Black Riders or any affiliated organisations. All we want is to help raiders from the aforementioned organisations who feel that it is time to step out of the darkness and seek help for themselves.

We offer:

1-to-1 Therapy & Counselling
Group Therapy Programme (5-8 Black Riders)
Intensive Emergency Programme
Feeder Regions Assimilation Programme
'Make-a-friend with a former Black Rider' Initiative
Matchmaking Services
Skills & Redevelopment Programme
Critically Acclaimed Insulting Halcones Initiative
Last edited by Northern Charlzilla on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Northern Charlzilla wrote:Friends, it is never too late to quit and become a proper member of society. Do not be afraid to step out of the darkness. Join The Black Riders Rehabilitation Centre today.

Be a nuisance somewhere else.

Bodobol
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bodobol » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Northern Charlzilla wrote:Friends, it is never too late to quit and become a proper member of society. Do not be afraid to step out of the darkness. Join The Black Riders Rehabilitation Centre today.

You should stop by the TBR Rehabilitation Rehabilitation Centre. We exist to help those who try to rehabilitate the Black Riders get back into civil society.
Last.fmRead my blogshe/her

WraithFIN
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby WraithFIN » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:06 am

Go home, You're drunk!
EX-Colonel of DEN
General of Black Riders

Charax
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Re: The Black Riders: The Elite Cavalry of NationStates

Postby Charax » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:50 am

Can we go back to TBR bragging about grafitting some 2 nation backwater please? I miss that.
◆◆◆

Koram (Ancient)
Secretary

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Koram (Ancient) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:54 am

^

Letoilenoir
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Letoilenoir » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:26 am

Ambroscus Koth wrote:

Be a nuisance somewhere else.

Funnily enough, that is also the general reaction to most TBR raids
KEEP THE BLOOD CAVE FREE

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:37 pm

The recent outrage to certain TBR raids has been pretty funny, to say the least.

Liberal Sweedish and French Unity
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberal Sweedish and French Unity » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Got a raid telgrsm for info need 4 people.
Hi, I'm Liberal Sweedish and French Unity. Don't disrespect my nations way of spelling Sweden, it makes it unique.
PRO: Liberal, no 1p, EU, UN, Sweden, France, Italy, Conservative, M. Thatcher, N.Mandela, Christian
ANTI: 1P, David Cameron and a lot more!
Ive tried to make a issue 1 add 1 equels 3. Is this the longest sig.

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:28 am

inb4 open raid asking rage
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

Charax
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Charax » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:36 am

People like that don't generally get raged at, just laughed at.
◆◆◆

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:39 am

Meh,same thing,it's stupid people still do this
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

WraithFIN
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby WraithFIN » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:21 pm

Port blood wrote:Meh,same thing,it's stupid people still do this

EX-Colonel of DEN
General of Black Riders

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:44 pm

Pretty good run out there, guys. We definitely won more than usual. :)

Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece

Kknight
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Kknight » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:13 am

The update won more than usual.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:03 am

Kknight wrote:The update won more than usual.

No, the update beats you guys constantly.
We had a fair bit of SD's in there this time, though.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay