NATION

PASSWORD

How do I bring up my nation's WA economy ranking?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Novo Wagondia
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

How do I bring up my nation's WA economy ranking?

Postby Novo Wagondia » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 pm

I've had the issue of a low economy rating for quite some time now, and it's especially prevalent when I noticed my ranking was a good deal below the average bar. Obviously there are simple ways to do this, but I've worked hard to keep my Civil Rights and Political Freedoms up, a luxury I would like to keep. I know it's possible, since several nations I know have accomplished this. If possible, it would be great if I could also grow my Private Sector while I'm at it. Any suggestions on how I should respond to issues?
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

⚔ ♕ Her Austral and Imperial Majesty, Carmen I ♕ ⚔
△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽
Demonym: Wagain

Empire of Andrew

New Libertarian States
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Libertarian States » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:26 pm

It depends on the nation your going for.
If you want a left leaning county, pick the choice that benefit the people and workers more then the CEO's and the rich.
If you want a right economic country, go for the more CEO and businesses oriented options.
by Liriena » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:25 pm
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of "No one cares".
It is the music of a people
who are sick NK waving its dick.
When the beating of our ignore cannon
echoes the beating of our facepalms,
there is a life about to start
when we nuke Pyongyang!

Literally a Horse
Not a Libertarian, just like the name.[benevolentthomas] horse is a defender leader in multiple region- whore organizations.
23:07 Unibot If an article could have a sack of testicles - it would.

Altaggannah
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altaggannah » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:53 pm

To bring my economy up I chose every option on my issue that would help business. Unfortunately it had serious drawbacks, like my environment took a big hit (which sucks) and the civil rights plummeted (which in your case is not what you want to do).

It is especially easy to do as a new nation (like I was, so it only took a week or two) but as an older nation it will take a long time. If you are to get your economy too a 100, it is very hard to lower it (I've chosen options that have hurt my economy for some time now, but it still hasn't gone down even 1).

I hope this helped :-)
Proudly the FIRST Chancellor of the NEW WARSAW PACT.

I refuse to remove this line from my sig until Chris Hinton is inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Thanks, guys. Would it work for me to raise it to 100, even if other things fall, and then build them back up later? Is the stability at 100 that powerful?
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Altaggannah
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altaggannah » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Once the 100 has been there for a while, yes. I think your plan is pretty good. But remember you environment will take a big hit. I still haven't gotten out of the top 10 for worst environments in my region yet (this is 4 months after I got my 100)
Proudly the FIRST Chancellor of the NEW WARSAW PACT.

I refuse to remove this line from my sig until Chris Hinton is inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:57 am

Altaggannah wrote:Once the 100 has been there for a while, yes. I think your plan is pretty good. But remember you environment will take a big hit. I still haven't gotten out of the top 10 for worst environments in my region yet (this is 4 months after I got my 100)

Thanks for the advice- maybe I should leave out environment destroying policies, but still favor business in other issues.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Undivulged Principles
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Undivulged Principles » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Altaggannah wrote:Once the 100 has been there for a while, yes. I think your plan is pretty good. But remember you environment will take a big hit. I still haven't gotten out of the top 10 for worst environments in my region yet (this is 4 months after I got my 100)

You shouldn't expect to get out of the top 10 worst environments when you chose options that engulf your city in smog.

You can get a great economy and great environment by choosing pro-business options on issues without an environmental impact and choosing pro-green options on issues with an environmental impact.
- I could RP my big toe to be more powerful than your nation. That doesn't mean it applies in NS
~ Source? I'm not your mommy. Do your own homework. Not providing third party support for opinions. Don't believe look it up yourself, or not. Idc
~ democracy allows the least qualified to judge the most..

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay