NATION

PASSWORD

Join our region! (OOC/Open)

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Sathalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Join our region! (OOC/Open)

Postby Sathalia » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 am

De Artlea
Home to all Frankish Nations
Currently, our region is empty, but we are waiting for you to make it a huge, safe and wonderful region!
We are home to frankish nations, but our gates are open to natins of all kinds!
De Artlea is a wonderful region, where we have to be polite and kind, a very utopia-like project. It is supposed to be open to all frankish nations, but of course as well all other nations!
So join us, and don't moan! The great adventure with De Artlea is waiting for you!

Nation name:
Government category:
Political ideology:
Stances towards De Artlea:
Signed (optional):

So again, we ask you to join our hallowed halls!
The Republic of Sathalia
Join De Artlea!

"Num quid futurum sit"

Geo
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Geo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:14 pm

This belongs in Gameplay Forum.
Our people are called Geocitizens. PanGeo does not have a leader, but a foundress, an 'anarch' and an ideological mother instead, Maxine Edgebrow.
Enlighten yourself here and here. I am an Anarcho-Egoist. Join me by placing your nation into the sole anarcho-egoist region of NationStates, Ego.
The Egoist Autarchy of PanGeo was rated green by Namor People's Rating Bureau for having such an extremely high rate of overall individual freedom!
Pro: anarchy, atheism, autarchism, egoism, eye for an eye, hedonism, illegalism, libertine, might is right, new man, objectivism, satanism, suitheism, vigilante.
Con: abrahamism, altruism, authoritarianism, communism, communitarianism, conservatism, fascism, nationalism, reactionary, statism, theocracy, tradition.

Lolzieristan
Minister

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolzieristan » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Geo wrote:This belongs in Gameplay Forum.

I think he means this to be an RPing region, not so much as a gameplay one.
Sometimes I'm reading through military threads here, and I stop and think "What the hell is wrong with all of us?" But then I get on Facebook, and realize I'd rather be insane than an idiot.
04/17/13: Got my wish, it seems, in terms of major depressive disorder. I'm sorry to everyone for any inactivity, it's...well, hard.

Sathalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sathalia » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:30 am

Lolzieristan wrote:
Geo wrote:This belongs in Gameplay Forum.

I DON'T :rofl:
The Republic of Sathalia
Join De Artlea!

"Num quid futurum sit"

Lolzieristan
Minister

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolzieristan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:00 pm

Sathalia wrote:
Lolzieristan wrote:

I DON'T :rofl:

...gameplay forum it is, then.
Sometimes I'm reading through military threads here, and I stop and think "What the hell is wrong with all of us?" But then I get on Facebook, and realize I'd rather be insane than an idiot.
04/17/13: Got my wish, it seems, in terms of major depressive disorder. I'm sorry to everyone for any inactivity, it's...well, hard.

Return to Gameplay