NATION

PASSWORD

The Brotherhood of Malice: The Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aurum Rider
Envoy

Founded: Dec 23, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby Aurum Rider » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:44 pm

*Takes all the credit, and basks in it*

Zeorus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2006
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Zeorus » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Cormac Stark wrote:The new flag is spiffy!

This is just the flag for OWM. Sadly not the official flag. :(
רְעוּאֵל בֶּמ זֵוֹרֻס הַשֶׁטֶף
Veteran Assassin, Brotherhood of Malice

With Malice in My Heart
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 24, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby With Malice in My Heart » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Should see the red version. *points to flag*

Go Aurum!

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:03 pm

With Malice in My Heart wrote:

Should see the red version. *points to flag*

Also spiffy! Purple has been Malice's color since the beginning though, so I'm partial to the purple.

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:24 pm

hey guys i'm a wee bit intoxicated but i totally married Aurum in #BoM, it was fun
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

With Malice in My Heart
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 24, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby With Malice in My Heart » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Ambroscus Koth wrote:hey guys i'm a wee bit intoxicated but i totally married Aurum in #BoM, it was fun

Bromance is the best

Lugus Triune
Attaché

Founded: Jul 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lugus Triune » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:44 am

I officiated! Well, over half the ceremony, at least :p
HEADWEAR =/= HATS YOU SEMI-LITERATE BARBARIANS

Getti
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Getti » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Lugus Triune wrote:I officiated! Well, over half the ceremony, at least :p

As I, Captain Getti of the SS. Bathtub Barge, officiated over the second half.
I speak for the trees, and by trees, I mean raiders.

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Ambroscus Koth wrote:hey guys i'm a wee bit intoxicated but i totally married Aurum in #BoM, it was fun

:lol: :hug: :lol:

NS weddings!!! It was great.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Aurum Rider
Envoy

Founded: Dec 23, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby Aurum Rider » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Requesting a Royal Wedding feature for nations with leaders, so that their leaders can marry.

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tim Stark » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Nice update, congrats on the wedding you two.
Last edited by Tim Stark on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Steward of The Frontier | Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Gradea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:25 pm

Nice thread guys! :clap:

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Ambroscus Koth wrote:Hey Cormac! My region is harboring Shadoke, Syl, Zaolat, and many more! You should come bash me too! :D

EDIT: not stealing thunder, just pointing out that there's an obvious logic error in C's logic here

Since you've decided to call attention to this -- I actually wasn't aware you had so many forum destroyers in BoM now, which is disappointing, though I don't consider Zaolat in their number -- are you planning to continue harboring Syl and Shadoke?

And since I'll be asking The Black Riders and I don't want to seem like there's any flaw in my logic, is BoM harboring Marelius or anyone else from Ceirien who is working with Nazis?
Last edited by Cormac Stark on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:03 pm

Cormac Stark wrote:
Ambroscus Koth wrote:Hey Cormac! My region is harboring Shadoke, Syl, Zaolat, and many more! You should come bash me too! :D

EDIT: not stealing thunder, just pointing out that there's an obvious logic error in C's logic here

Since you've decided to call attention to this -- I actually wasn't aware you had so many forum destroyers in BoM now, which is disappointing, though I don't consider Zaolat in their number -- are you planning to continue harboring Syl and Shadoke?

And since I'll be asking The Black Riders and I don't want to seem like there's any flaw in my logic, is BoM harboring Marelius or anyone else from Ceirien who is working with Nazis?

It is very good that you have found yourself a cause to really stand by after your "retirement" and leaving Osiris. Really good.

Marelius is still in TBR yes. This isn't the thread for that though
Festavo Montresor-Stark
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: Sleepers, Griefing and Fun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Trick Shot wrote:It is very good that you have found yourself a cause to really stand by after your "retirement" and leaving Osiris. Really good.

I think you will find that attempting to deflect attention away from harboring forum destroyers (and Nazi sympathizers?) by attacking me over things everyone already knows isn't going to gain you much traction.

Trick Shot wrote:Marelius is still in TBR yes. This isn't the thread for that though

Not the question I was asking. I asked TBR in TBR's thread. I'm asking BoM in BoM's thread.

Getti
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Getti » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:26 pm

Cormac Stark wrote:

The Brotherhood of Malice is not "harboring" anyone. There is no contingency or goal to Shadoke or Ridersyl's current membership in The Brotherhood. Ridersyl and Shadoke are not some sort of fugitives seeking asylum.
The Brotherhood has no official ties to Marelius or Ceirien, and has no comment on their current disposition.
I speak for the trees, and by trees, I mean raiders.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:31 pm

BoM is totally like my political asylum and everything. Damn you Cormac, you cunning lone crusader!
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:46 pm

I just can't wait 'til The Brotherhood of Malice: The Consulate comes out. I heard it's supposed to be intense. Any word on the release date?
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Getti wrote:The Brotherhood of Malice is not "harboring" anyone. There is no contingency or goal to Shadoke or Ridersyl's current membership in The Brotherhood. Ridersyl and Shadoke are not some sort of fugitives seeking asylum.
The Brotherhood has no official ties to Marelius or Ceirien, and has no comment on their current disposition.

I'm pretty sure you don't officially speak for BoM, so I'll wait for someone who does.

And actually, Ridersyl and Shadoke are fugitives under the Convention on Off-site Property Security and the common decency accepted by just about every region -- previously, but apparently no longer, including raider regions.
Last edited by Cormac Stark on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Cormac. You complain that people aren't following the Convention on Off-Site Property Security (COPS) when it comes to those it labels "fugitives", but when Koth lists the people that would count as fugitives under COPS, you don't make an issue about of Zaolat because you "don't consider him in our number".

So you've just criticized a wide swath of regions for their selectivity when it comes to COPS violators, while being selective when it comes to COPS violators?

Way to go.

Also, I'm a fugitive under "accepted common decency"? What?
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Zeorus
Diplomat

Postby Zeorus » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Getti wrote:
Cormac Stark wrote:Since you've decided to call attention to this -- I actually wasn't aware you had so many forum destroyers in BoM now, which is disappointing, though I don't consider Zaolat in their number -- are you planning to continue harboring Syl and Shadoke?

The Brotherhood of Malice is not "harboring" anyone. There is no contingency or goal to Shadoke or Ridersyl's current membership in The Brotherhood. Ridersyl and Shadoke are not some sort of fugitives seeking asylum.

I can back this up. OWM doesn't (as of right now) have any official ties or position on Ceirien's activities with right-wing groups in NS.

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Just, nevermind. I don't really want to do this. It legitimately worries me, though, what raider regions are willing to tolerate these days. It's not your forums that are in jeopardy by raiders feeling that there will be no serious consequences in their raider regions if they destroy forums.

Venico The Night Father
Secretary

Founded: Sep 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico The Night Father » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:28 pm

The Long Awaited Malicious Broadcast 6

WARNING: This broadcast is 1 hour of pure unadulterated swearing, shit slinging, and general naughtiness. Not for the faint of heart.

Well folks, after literally a year of no word from our wonderful hosts, our fearless broadcasters are back in action delivering delicious ear sounds directly into your skulls. This broadcast covers the current on-goings of the greater NS world and The Brotherhood, past present and future. We hope you enjoy this 60 minutes of bullshit and it had better been worth the wait.

Click here!

Zeorus
Diplomat

Postby Zeorus » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Venico The Night Father wrote:
(Image)
The Long Awaited Malicious Broadcast 6

WARNING: This broadcast is 1 hour of pure unadulterated swearing, shit slinging, and general naughtiness. Not for the faint of heart.

Well folks, after literally a year of no word from our wonderful hosts, our fearless broadcasters are back in action delivering delicious ear sounds directly into your skulls. This broadcast covers the current on-goings of the greater NS world and The Brotherhood, past present and future. We hope you enjoy this 60 minutes of bullshit and it had better been worth the wait.

Click here!

Senpai noticed me *w*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay