NATION

PASSWORD

How Does One Kick Out The Black Hawks?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:57 pm

South Salmona wrote:Simply invading a region is bait enough.

No it isn't. You may not like it, but raiding is legal, and it is not considered baiting. Having your region invaded is no excuse for flaming people.

South Salmona
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby South Salmona » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:When your region updates get your delegate to eject the remaining TBH puppets then password protect the region. Or try to revive the founder.

And if South Salmona is your nation i'd suggest you don't make North Salmona another WA nation as it classes as multing and the mods don't like that.

Working on getting our founder back. He's a hard man to track down.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:07 pm

South Salmona wrote:
Drop Your Pants wrote:When your region updates get your delegate to eject the remaining TBH puppets then password protect the region. Or try to revive the founder.

And if South Salmona is your nation i'd suggest you don't make North Salmona another WA nation as it classes as multing and the mods don't like that.

Working on getting our founder back. He's a hard man to track down.

See? If you get your founder back we will have spurred your region into refortifying itself against invasion. In the meantime I would advise against harassing members of a military dedicated to raiding regions. Especially founderless regions.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Fischistan
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fischistan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Imagine if 28 of these threads were posted after the night you guys went crazy with those tag runs?
Xavier D'Montagne
Fischistani Ambassador to the WA
Unibot II wrote:It's Carta. He CANNOT Fail. Only successes in reverse.
The Matthew Islands wrote:Knowledge is knowing the Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Anthony Delasanta wrote:its was not genocide it was ethnic cleansing...
Socorra wrote:A religion-free abortion thread is like a meat-free hamburger.
Help is on its Way: UDL
Never forget 11 September.
Never look off the edge of cliff on a segway.

11 September 1973, of course.

Crushing Our Enemies
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Corporate Police State

Postby Crushing Our Enemies » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 pm

They'd probably all get merged into a "Black Hawks Bitchfest Megathread: Whine here!" thread and pinned.
[violet] wrote:You are definitely not genial.
[violet] wrote:Congratulations to Crushing Our Enemies for making the first ever purchase. :)

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Fischistan wrote:Imagine if 28 of these threads were posted after the night you guys went crazy with those tag runs?

>.> I'd rather not. This is abnormal. Most natives just go "What" and then move on. Anyways I'm not sure about the direction of this thread. If the region in question has nothing left to say I have nothing left to say as well, merely plans to make.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:07 pm

There are some people on this site who know exactly what qualifies as 'baiting' in the eyes of the mods and carefully tread right behind that line.

Sichuan Pepper's post is absolutely right.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Page wrote:There are some people on this site who know exactly what qualifies as 'baiting' in the eyes of the mods and carefully tread right behind that line.

Then take it to moderation.
Ideological Bulwark #253

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Page wrote:There are some people on this site who know exactly what qualifies as 'baiting' in the eyes of the mods and carefully tread right behind that line.

Then take it to moderation.

Did you even read what I just said? I don't expect the mods to do anything about it.

All I am suggesting is that, if a group is dedicated to a game that involves exerting domination over others, then they might not be all disappointed to see their victims fall into the trap of flaming them, and with the mods being brought down upon them further rubbing salt in the wound.

It's not that the Black Hawks even flamebait, just that being flamed amuses them, as far as I can tell.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Page wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:Then take it to moderation.

Did you even read what I just said? I don't expect the mods to do anything about it.

All I am suggesting is that, if a group is dedicated to a game that involves exerting domination over others, then they might not be all disappointed to see their victims fall into the trap of flaming them, and with the mods being brought down upon them further rubbing salt in the wound.

It's not that the Black Hawks even flamebait, just that being flamed amuses them, as far as I can tell.

If you don't expect the mods to do anything about it, why call us baiters? What is that meant to accomplish? I don't want natives to get deleted. I don't want them to flame me. I think playful back and forth talk like we had in Yorkshire is healthy and fun. Aaaand I'm done here. If you have any questions, feel free to tg me.
Ideological Bulwark #253

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:26 pm

I was not accusing anyone of rule breaking. I first said that you recognize the line and second said that I don't even consider it flamebaiting, that was two clarifications that I am not saying the Black Hawks have done any actionable offenses, so maybe you should actually read my posts in their entirety.

All I am suggesting is that when some people have been on this site for years, especially raiders and defenders who are into this aspect of the game, when you say "we are just innocent people playing our raiding game and they hurt our feelings" it just sounds so transparently fake.

And regardless of whether the occupied region flamed you or not, threatening to occupy longer than a tag just for spite is kind of a lame thing to do.

You don't have to break the law to be unethical. Same goes for forum rules.

Tramiar
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Tramiar » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Page wrote:All I am suggesting is that when some people have been on this site for years, especially raiders and defenders who are into this aspect of the game, when you say "we are just innocent people playing our raiding game and they hurt our feelings" it just sounds so transparently fake.

And regardless of whether the occupied region flamed you or not, threatening to occupy longer than a tag just for spite is kind of a lame thing to do.

I can't say a native has ever hurt my feelings. And I don't think many raiders could say that either. We might report someone, but it would be for rule breaking, not hurt feelings.

As for occupying longer than a tag... think what you want. I assure you, your opinion won't affect any decision TBH makes on our targets or intent.
Mallorea and Riva wrote:I too would ban myself if I saw me moving into my region.

Tramiar: *causes great injustices to natives and fenda-kind*
Spartzy: *prevents great injustices*
Tramiar: too late, they were already caused.
Spartzy: *stops great injustices*
Tramiar: *causes greater injustices, cannot be fixed until next update*
Spartzy: *quits the game*

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay