NATION

PASSWORD

The Graphics Hut RELAUNCH PARTY WOOP

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Strapszor
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Graphics Hut RELAUNCH PARTY WOOP

Postby Strapszor » Wed May 16, 2012 12:55 pm

(I lied, there is no party.)

REOPENED for a while after clearing up RL circumstances.

Welcome to the Graphics Hut. I make a variety of things for people who want specific, custom graphics for their Nation/Region. I create Maps, Coats of Arms, Banners, and Flags. I create Precise Maps for Nations only.

When you have decided what you would like please fill out the order form.

Bundle NameBundle IncludesNations Only?
Starting OutIncludes a Map, a Coat of Arms, a Banner, and a Flag.No
Starting Out NationalIncludes a Coat of Arms, a Banner, a Flag, and a Precise Map.Yes
Official CommunicationsIncludes a Coat of Arms, a Banner, and a Flag.No

Map
Coat of Arms
Banner
Flag
Precise Map

National/Regional:
Item:
Specific Requirements:

For most things I use Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Paint.NET V3.5.6. For Maps I use AutoREALM v2.2.1 (just in-case you were wondering).

ATTENTION
Please note this is a free service and I do have a social and a work life, so don't expect it done in less than a week (although sometimes this may happen). I will send you a telegram when you're order is finished.
I work in GMT/BST.

All current projects will be listed here in priority order, they will be in red if I am yet to start or have only just started, yellow when I am around half way, and green when I am almost finish.

This is where I will list all my finished projects with a link to see them. The project shall be in red if the person was disappointed, yellow if they thought it was okay, and green if they loved it.
God is a superstition. Superstitions can be powerful, I can be powerful, does this mean that I am God?
Some girlfriends just want want time and money (GF=T+M). People say time is money (GF=M2). People also say money is evil (GF=E2). Proof that SOME (not mine) girlfriends can be evil.
Take the World Census 2011 here!
Successful raider of Space Sector RPRA and Rep Rod the Ninja Mod!
See my alter-ego puppet! The Smokers Of Weed

Crazy girl
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Wed May 16, 2012 4:28 pm

If you want to offer flags, this is the place, but for the maps and other stuff not used in the actual game, please use F&NI.

Return to Gameplay