NATION

PASSWORD

The New Inquisition Embassy!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Whiskum
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiskum » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Cormac Stark wrote:I'm not saying that TNI only raids, or even that raiding makes up the bulk of its activity. What I am saying is that its political and social culture is entirely reliant upon imperialism, which is in turn at least heavily reliant upon raiding. Imperialism is the underpinning for everything else TNI does and is its reason for existence. Of course you can go through dry spells in which there are few raids, that's not the point. The point is that without the prospect of raiding, TNI's imperialism would be significantly hindered -- because how does one really pursue imperialism without military aggression? -- and thus I believe TNI would collapse in such a scenario.

That's why I don't believe TNI's military activity would have been reduced for any significant period of time had TNI and the FRA reached a peace agreement. TNI would simply have found another region or organization against which to declare war, because war, aggression and raiding are necessary to sustain an imperialist region. To bring us back to the point, I'm saying that even if defenders ignored TNI you would still find a reason to raid because sustaining imperialism over the long term is impossible without raiding.

Imperialism is about projecting power. In TNI's case, this takes the form of wars with the FRA and UDL over violations of sovereignty they have committed. It is true that these wars are fuelled by raiding from a military perspective, which gives cause to raid, which means it can be argued that its imperialism is dependent on raiding, but how could TNI pursue an imperialist agenda of this kind if it never met with FRA and UDL military opposition? Targeting non-defender organisations in war hardly brings the same potential benefits with raiding, so would not provide anything like the same fuel for this specific imperialist policy, so there would be less rational incentive to pursue this policy.

Thus, it is true that mutual dependence operates between the existence of defender organisations and TNI's present strategic direction. However, that strategic direction is not the sole form of imperialism, merely a particular strategy which an imperialist region might deploy to further its interests. Gatesville and Great Britain and Ireland are two undeniably imperialist regions which maintained their strength without frequent raiding, while reserving the right to do so. Similarly, the periods in TNI history I just mentioned were not merely 'dry spells' but substantial periods of time in which the region's domestic well-being did very well (as indeed it does well and better now). Hence the idea that without raiding TNI 'completely collapses' is nonsense.
Last edited by Whiskum on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emperor Emeritus of The Land of Kings and Emperors
King Emeritus of Norwood, Basileus Emeritus of Polis, etc.

Prince of Jomsborg, of Balder

Archduke, of The New Inquisition
Viscount, of Great Britain and Ireland
Honoured Citizen of Europeia
Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister
LKE Chief of the Imperial General Staff

Crown Prince of TNI
Commander of TNI Armed Forces
Director General of TNI Intelligence

Vice Delegate and Crown Prince of Balder
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Chief Justice of Europeia

Member, Imperial Military Council, UIAF
Supreme Allied Commander, SRATO

WA Delegate of The Rejected Realms

North East Somerset
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby North East Somerset » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:43 am

The reason we don't ignore you, or anyone else, is because founderless regions still need defended, liberated and restored, and you'll have to excuse us if we don't believe you when you say that if we'd just stop defending you'd stop raiding.

That's not exactly what I said. I'm sure it wouldn't immediately stop raiding forever, but without defender opposition from organisations with have previously encroached upon our sovereignty, all the key motivators for raiding are gone. That's the simple reality. If defenders stopped engaging us, it would rapidly become boring, unjustifiable and unsustainable. As I said earlier, fortunately, that will never happen because of the greed of defender Leaders, keen to ensure their minions remain united around them. Their aim is not to reduce the incidence of invasions and save natives - as they pretend - but to engage raiders, and they've proved that by their actions time and time again. And they prove it each time they engage imperialist regions like TNI on the battlefield.

Although TNI likes to pretend that raiding -- sorry, imperialism -- is just one facet of its region among many, the truth is that if raiding and defending ceased tomorrow TNI would completely collapse as there would no longer be any purpose for it. I don't think people would be inclined to stick around saying "Praise the Kaiserin!" without an aggressive imperialist military, so I'm sure TNI would find reasons to raid whether faced with defender opposition or not.

TNI has gone through long periods of it's history with a fairly small military not able to engage in raiding effectively. So have many other imperialist regions. Our communities are not reliant in any way upon the military. It actually works the other way round. The military is reliant on the community.

Ironically therefore, is is the defender organisations whom are totally reliant on us raiding to sustain their very existance. Without raiding, the UDL and FRA wouldn't exist. They would have no reason to. But I can guarantee regions like TNI, LKE and Europeia would. They are communities with colossal forum post counts, 99% of which are nothing to do with military gameplay. And the vast majority of members are not heavily involved in military gameplay, if at all. So no TNI wouldn't collapse without raiding and defending. But the UDL would. That is an absolute fact.
Royal Duke, Balder
Lord High Steward, The LKE
Honoured Citizen, Europeia

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 am

So no TNI wouldn't collapse without raiding and defending. But the UDL would. That is an absolute fact.

Course it would, its built purely for defending. FRA might still be around in some sense as an alliance of regions though.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Cerebella
Attaché

Founded: Jan 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerebella » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:25 am

Cormac, as a long term citizen of TNI, a former member of a political party there and a former Cabinet Minister I'm really not sure where you have got your current ideas from. None of the political parties are bothered by military affairs or even really foreign affairs beyond supporting the status quo. There is pretty much universal support for our long term policies and strategies militarily and in terms of foreign policy but this rarely manifests itself in any more than approving posts on announcements. Indeed, once someone is running it well there is little inclination from anyone to change anything: I could have probably served on indefinitely unopposed as RE in charge of Foreign Affairs if I had been inclined to (which I really wasn't after 10 months), and I don't think anyone has ever said anything bad about Onder's leadership of the military even though it has gone on for over two years.

You more than most here should be well aware that the community is not dependent on an imperialistic foreign policy. The main way popular imperialism displays itself is through a support for more powers to the monarchy as opposed to the Reichstag and the main political debates at the moment are over a return to parliamentary democracy and a disagreement over how serious and formal the office of the Reich Chancellor should be, not to do with foreign affairs. Our activity is sustained by a very strong community not by an active military and imperialist policy. You just have to read this extract of a speech by Griffin on our 6th anniversary celebrations to get a real appreciation of what TNI is about to the people who are active there everyday on the forum:

Many of us have felt comfortable sharing pieces of our lives on these forums. We've followed GNB in his quest to get an education and employment, we've followed Ty as she begins her journey to become the person she knows herself to be and we've watched as countless members have finished school, and then university and then found employment. We have cheered one another on at the announcement of every piece of good news, we have groaned in sympathy at the suffering of one of our members, worried when floods or tornados have threatened one of our number, given advice when another was threatened with homelessness and this has only strengtherned us as a community. There is a deep bond between many of our members, and the common link between all of this is The New Inquisition

In my case, I'm probably more closely linked with TNI's foreign policy and military than anyone apart from Onder and NES. Yet it is still only a side issue for me compared to the community in TNI. One of my best friends in RL I met through TNI and he in turn met his girlfriend of over two years now through me. I'm sure Rachel Anumia would back me up on how obsessed I am with promoting TNI's activity, posting and culture. This close group of people is the basis of TNI, not our imperialism. As NES said, the military is reliant on the community, a community based on a very different foundation to the one which you would like to portray it. It was always my aim as Reich Elector to try and give the wider NS community a better appreciation of what TNI was actually about. Our military and our foreign policy are important parts about who we are, but they are far from central, and indeed are peripheral to most citizen's concerns in the region. It is easy to attack us as heartless imperialists when you don't have an appreciation of who we really are. In my aim it seems I failed. When all of the talk in this Gameplay section is about military actions by regions to get a very skewed view of what the region is about. Nobody has commented, for example, on the parts of the update about Government changes or the Autumn Festival which most of TNI's citizens would be the major stories and points of interest. However, I would have expected someone who was active and involved in TNI to actually know a bit better.

NB: It seems the update with talk about the anniversary celebrations isn't on the NS forum (or at least I can't find it). If you want to read it you can find it on Europeia's forum where most probably have access - http://z6.invisionfree.invalid.com/Europeia/ind ... opic=29906
King of Albion :: König of The New Inquisition :: Jarl of Balder

LordJosh
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby LordJosh » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:18 am

The Office of the Reich Elector
His Excellency, Josh Sebastian
Statement on Unibot's Remarks
September 23, 2012

It has never been a policy of The New Inquisition to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. We respect the faith and creed of all our members, and all the members of the NationStates Community.

The New Inquisition Armed Forces, its officers and service personnel, never discriminated a target for its theme, inclination or affiliation to a certain religion, nor have we tolerated such actions from others.

The statements of Unibot are unfounded, outrageous at best. This shameful demonstration is, unequivocally, a clear negation and negligence of the values he and his organization have long campaigned for. We condemn the ridiculous claims in the greatest terms, demand that they be retracted, and that an official apology be issued.

Signed,

Reich Elector of The New Inquisition

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:39 pm

I was under the impression that it is the policy of The New Inquisition Armed Forces that its members should not post on the Regional Message Board of occupied regions except when given express permission. So, a few questions:

1. Is that in fact TNIAF policy?

2. If so, were TNIAF soldiers given permission to post on the RMB in Hippiedom?

3. If so, why was that permission given?
Last edited by Cormac Stark on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mahaj
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:43 pm

LordJosh wrote:
(Image)
September 23, 2012

It has never been a policy of The New Inquisition to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. We respect the faith and creed of all our members, and all the members of the NationStates Community.

The New Inquisition Armed Forces, its officers and service personnel, never discriminated a target for its theme, inclination or affiliation to a certain religion, nor have we tolerated such actions from others.

The statements of Unibot are unfounded, outrageous at best. This shameful demonstration is, unequivocally, a clear negation and negligence of the values he and his organization have long campaigned for. We condemn the ridiculous claims in the greatest terms, demand that they be retracted, and that an official apology be issued.

Signed,

Or else you'll declare war?
Aal Izz Well: UDL
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<@Eluvatar> Why is SkyDip such a purist raiderist
<+frattastan> Because his region was never raided.
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

Bundabunda
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bundabunda » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Mahaj wrote:Or else you'll declare war?

That still doesn't make Unibot any less of a bullshitter by the way.

"Yeah, um, my stats were off. But their Gen-Staff all hate Muslims! I'd reveal their names, but I've lost them!" What a joke.

But you know, baseless accusations always get people riled up. If that analogy's true, Unibot is the equivalent of Glen Beck right now.
I speak for myself and myself only.

A Million Voices
Envoy

Founded: Feb 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby A Million Voices » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Bundabunda wrote:
Mahaj wrote:Or else you'll declare war?

That still doesn't make Unibot any less of a bullshitter by the way.

"Yeah, um, my stats were off. But their Gen-Staff all hate Muslims! I'd reveal their names, but I've lost them!" What a joke.

But you know, baseless accusations always get people riled up. If that analogy's true, Unibot is the equivalent of Glen Beck right now.

I guess he feels he can say whatever he wants as long as it is directed against the "enemy".
Silencing an opponent is not the same as converting him.

Whiskum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Whiskum » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:26 am

Cormac Stark wrote:I was under the impression that it is the policy of The New Inquisition Armed Forces that its members should not post on the Regional Message Board of occupied regions except when given express permission. So, a few questions:

1. Is that in fact TNIAF policy?

2. If so, were TNIAF soldiers given permission to post on the RMB in Hippiedom?

3. If so, why was that permission given?

1. It is.

2. No.

3. Two relatively new soldiers, not intimately familiar with the Regulations, have done so and were earlier reminded of the Regulations as a result. Soldiers doing so further will be reprimanded.

Mahaj wrote:
LordJosh wrote:
(Image)
September 23, 2012

Signed,

Or else you'll declare war?

We are already at war, but this issue should transcend that war or indeed any other gameplay dispute: Islamophobia is a much bigger issue.

Unibot has suggested that he has 'seen time and time again, raids not only by The Black Riders, but The New Inquisition, that seem to go the "extra mile" to make lives difficult for the natives of Islamic or Middle Eastern founder-less regions.'

This statement is nonsense, given since the start of 2011 (when our formal records began) TNI has only tagged three Islamic/Middle Eastern regions, never led any occupation of an Islamic/Middle Eastern region during said time period and responded to the request to reinforce the Region of reunited muslim states in the same way we responded to requests to reinforce Catholic and Atheist Empire.

If Unibot has some additional evidence he has now been asked six times (three times by me, twice by Cerebella and once by NES) in the relevant thread to provide it. He has ignored those comments consistently and the Reich Elector has made a further statement here on the subject, which he has also ignored. People can draw their own conclusions from that.

We call on Unibot to withdraw his comments.
Last edited by Whiskum on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:36 am

In return would Onder withdraw his claims to Moldavia and Ilum?
Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

Whiskum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Whiskum » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:47 am

Cromarty wrote:In return would Onder withdraw his claims to Moldavia and Ilum?

First, those are LKE claims and are nothing to do with TNI, so I am not going to engage in detailed discussion of them here. There are specifics to those claims, for instance Ilum was an LKE dominion founded by our citizens Degnia and Citizen Erased in mid-2007, which warrant more explanation.

Second, are you seriously suggesting that claiming sovereignty over two regions with a combined population of four non-LKE nations is equivalent to the allegations of religious discrimination levied by Unibot in relation to TNIAF? I suspect not and that you are merely raising the issue as a distraction.

I repeat our call for Unibot to answer for his remarks.
Last edited by Whiskum on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Bundabunda
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bundabunda » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:17 pm

A Million Voices wrote:
I guess he feels he can say whatever he wants as long as it is directed against the "enemy".

Everyone knows Unibot is a benevolent force for good who doesn't use his noble cause to slander others. Of course, raiders are the bad guys here, going around and shouting Islamophobia to every major defender region. :roll:
Last edited by Bundabunda on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I speak for myself and myself only.

C I Cerebella
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby C I Cerebella » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:28 am

Cromarty wrote:Can TNI prove it's record population is 750? I know nsdossier only records at intervals, but it suggests TNI's record is 742.

Happy? :P
King of Albion

Field Marshal and Joint Commander of The United Imperial Armed Forces of the LKE and TNI
Minister for Foreign Affairs of Balder
Member of the Emerald Council of Lazarus
Archduke of Brunswick, Reichstag Delegate, and Administrator of The New Inquisition
Baron of Crescent, Member of the Estates Common, Prime Minister and Administrator of The Land of Kings and Emperors

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:03 pm

No. Inaccurate. :P

Congrats though.
Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

Cerebella
Attaché

Founded: Jan 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerebella » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:03 am

Damn it! :palm:

Thanks! The real congrats need to go to the recruiters, none of which ever come on here I don't think. They've put in some epic numbers recently. My recruitment for the past two weeks has been for the LKE, which is also at a record high if you'd like me to get a print screen :p
King of Albion :: König of The New Inquisition :: Jarl of Balder

Unbreakable Mind
Civilian

Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Unbreakable Mind » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:42 am

I get on here, I just don't bother posting.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:44 am

Congratulations!
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Tramiar
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Tramiar » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:40 am

Congrats, Unbreakable Mind (and other recruiters if you read this too)! :)

And congrats to TNI for breaking your population record :P
Mallorea and Riva wrote:I too would ban myself if I saw me moving into my region.

Tramiar: *causes great injustices to natives and fenda-kind*
Spartzy: *prevents great injustices*
Tramiar: too late, they were already caused.
Spartzy: *stops great injustices*
Tramiar: *causes greater injustices, cannot be fixed until next update*
Spartzy: *quits the game*

Urbs Vitae
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Urbs Vitae » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:02 pm

I'm the current Reich Chancellor, Christopher Bishop.

Anyway yes, our recruiters worked really hard and deserve a round of applause. I am proud to be able to work with them. :)
Last edited by Urbs Vitae on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Congrats on the population goal!
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

LordJosh
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby LordJosh » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:50 am

Foreign Office
The New Inquisition Foreign Office Update
From the Foreign Office.
29th October, 2012

Population: 688
Forum posts: 369,579

Kaiserin: Her Most Gracious and Imperial Majesty, Viktoria Gryfynn von Hohenzollern
Crown Prince: His Imperial Highness, Onder Kelkia
Reich Elector: His Excellency, The Rt. Hon. Josh Sebastian
Vice-Reich Elector: His Excellency, The Rt. Hon. Wullamudulla
Reich Chancellor: The Rt. Hon. Christopher Bishop
Deputy Reich Chancellor: The Rt. Hon. Edward Leben
Secretary of State for Home Affairs: The Rt. Hon. Keib
Secretary of State for Culture: The Rt. Hon. Bryan von Richthofen

800 Nations Mark Breached

The 5th of October was a glorious day for the region! TNI had reached its highest population goal yet - 800 nations! Sadly, this amount of nations wasn't held for long as the population started sinking drastically during the following weeks. The downfall has been speculated to be caused by the incredibly inactive recruiting during the first week of October.

The population currently hanging slightly above 700 nations, the government officials have taken action to stabilize the numbers and to prevent any further losses in population. Junior ministers and Chiefs were asked to send 100 telegrams a week and the IRB agents were encouraged to be more active until the population was stabilized. Now we are planning to increase the population and get it back up to 800 nations, hopefully keeping it up there this time. It has been proven possible to go that high so it is rather sure that we can do it again.

While recruitment activity has seemingly increased since the first week of October, the population hasn't gone up as it was hoped. This means that the Home Office might have to re-think the recruitment telegram or that the recruitment activity is focused too much on certain days of the week, causing us to gain nations quickly, but to lose them as quickly when the activity decreases.

However, while the government focuses on increasing the recruitment activity, the Chief of Imperial Immigration Service, MagentaFairy, has expressed her concerns regarding the activity of the IIS, since there is only two active agents left in the Service. The matter will be discussed during the following days. Because of the importance of the IIS, more agents might be added to the Service to relieve the burden of the remaining agents and to increase the number of our active forum members.

Also, Bert will be working as the deputy of the Naturalization Service, sharing the mentoring duties with Wullamudulla.

Written by Home Secretary Keib

Reichstag passes Treaty of Melkor

The Treaty of Melkor, an key diplomatic framework between two imperialists regions, The New Inquisition and Ainur was passed by the Reichstag recently and now needs but the Kaiserin's signature.

After weeks of preparation, the treaty was brought to the lower house and was passed with a majority of the sitting delegates.

Reich Elector Josh Sebastian, has stated that the region of Ainur is a promising partner in the international stage and forging closer ties with the region is going to be a priority of the Foreign Office.

Meanwhile, the Reich Elector also said that the Foreign Office is in talks with Europeia to amend the Bealtaine Accord. "Right now, we are focusing on expanding our diplomatic linkages, including the amending of our Bealtaine Accord. Reforms to the document are needed to allow more regions to apply as treaty partners. We do hope to celebrate another cultural event sometime in November for this of course."

RC and RT Elections

Christopher Bishop of the Primrose League won a second term as Reich Chancellor, winning over Harmony Association's Edward Leben. Bishop got 68.18% or 15 votes of the total votes casted for the elections, while Leben got 31.82% or 7 votes before polls were offically closed by the Electoral Commission

Following the exit of Josh Sebastian, The Graz and Arazia Ferdinand Lothaire from the Reichstag, By-elections were held to fill in the vacated seats of the lower house of Diet. Four candidates vied for three Delegate seats.

Bryan von Richthofen (Harmony Association) [ 8 ] [17.39%]
Wullamudulla (Primrose League) [ 13 ] [28.26%]
Dominius Aurelius (Independent) [ 15 ] [32.61%]
Joshua IX (Sanity Party) [ 10 ] [21.74%]

Friedrich Wilhelm was subsequently named as the Speaker of the new Reichstag.

TNIAF Military Might

Following the successful cascading runs reported in the last update, The New Inquisition Armed Forces enjoyed another successful set of minor update victories. The first target was The Supranational Union, and this was undetected. Next they raided Vegetableland and ejected several UDL defenders, including Chief of the Band, Unibot. However the bulk of effective minor update forces during this period appear to be from the FRA, whom are currently rivalling the UDL for effectiveness despite their limited resources.

By this stage however, around 8 members of the UDL and FRA (an unusually high number for a minor update) were following the TNIAF around and, consequently, were doomed to eventual defeat. Thus, 6 UDL-FRA members followed an unit into the decoy target of United Nations and States Command, while the central forces assaulted the defender region Serdia a matter of seconds later, avoiding defenders busy wasting time in a region where no attempt to take the delegacy occurred. The FRA Chief of Defence acknowledged the success of this manouevre with a telegram to Commander Onderkelkia saying "Tricky!". Indeed, even outnumbered, TNI forces prevailed.

After that the TNIAF was been involved with the dual TBH occupations of Hippiedom and Hell. Indeed, these were occurred alongside a TBR occupation of Ohio, meaning that for some time three regions were occupied by raider and imperialist forces. Our deployment reinforcing both regions, totalling 23 units and comprising roughly two-thirds of the forces endorsing in Hippiedom, was impressive as always. It enabled joint occupations to be carried out, and helped defeat an initial 'liberation' attempt. The occupations were a resounding success and despite the wide spread of forces, the UDL was unable to 'liberate' any of the regions we were involved in protecting.

Currently, a significant detachment of 10 TNIAF units are deployed in Eastern Islands of Dharma, a region captured due to it's founder being Unibot II, whom was recently unfortunately deleted. This high profile target has not had a serious attempt at liberation despite being occupied for over 2 weeks. TNIAF also currently have 5 non-flagged TNIAF units assisting our friends in Balder in the transfer of the Delegacy. This has just been successfully completed and we also congratulate Cerebella, and wish him well in his new role.

Written by Deputy Commander of TNIAF North East Somerset

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:09 am

Thanks for the update. Congratulations on your military victories.

A Million Voices
Envoy

Founded: Feb 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby A Million Voices » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 am

Congratulations on the 800 nation achievement!
Silencing an opponent is not the same as converting him.

Jamie Anumia
Senator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamie Anumia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Congratulations on reaching 800 nations!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay