NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Riders - The Elite Cavalry of NationStates

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:06 am

Tim-Opolis wrote:Not bad.
Nice run, although my favorite part was us accidentally stopping you in Italy :P

Wait, they just raided 26 regions with delegates and you had the numbers to stop them but chose to go only into Italy. That's just lame :palm:
Last edited by Feuer Ritter on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:51 am

Feuer Ritter wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:Not bad.
Nice run, although my favorite part was us accidentally stopping you in Italy :P

Wait, they just raided 26 regions with delegates and you had the numbers to stop them but chose to go only into Italy. That's just lame :palm:

We were running a Liberation with Spiritus, Wintreath, and Lazarus. We just wanted to have some success :blush:
That and most of us weren't equipped for chasing TBR just yet ;)
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Morgan Freeman (Yes you read right)

:o

Evil Wolf
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! This region proved no match for a charge by The Black Riders!

YA DONE GOOFED UP!

You had a golden opportunity to say "Morgan Freeman proved no match for a charge by The Black Riders" and you lot let it slip right through your fingers. :P
It's ok! You can trust me! I've been Commended!

Kryozerkia wrote:In the good old days raiding was illegal
Crazy Girl wrote:Invading was never illegal
[violet] wrote:There is supposed to be an invasion game.

Mallorea and Riva should be a Game Moderator Game Administrator.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Evil Wolf wrote:
Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! This region proved no match for a charge by The Black Riders!

YA DONE GOOFED UP!

You had a golden opportunity to say "Morgan Freeman proved no match for a charge by The Black Riders" and you lot let it slip right through your fingers. :P

Just in case, I've now screenshotted for evidence :P

Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece

Suchasmallthing
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Suchasmallthing » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:58 pm

(A Rider trempling a collection of Defenders and Natives alike)

Monday 31st, Major Update

Busy update for us raiders, Ah! So much to do, so much to do. Once again delegates only were executed in good numbers, 1 detag attempt was countered, and a liberation was prevented. A few defenders tried to stop us, but proved too slow. Huzzah!!

Participants:

Suchasmallthing
Sev the Rider
Coraxion
Aurum Rider
Chain Reaction

Regions defenestred:

NOL of Allied Nations
Federation of Democratic States: (483 days old Delegate)
Maria Isles
Scotland TAK'N FER THA FREE RIDERS
Meridian
The Coalition of Superior Motive
ISU
Assassins
Gate of Evil: (781 days old Delegate)
42 Douglas Adams: (738 days old Delegate)
Bonheur Pax
Sev Space (Dedicated to Sev return to raiding!)
The Burning Aisles
Skane
Zekian Commonwealth
Celtic Warrior: (504 days old Delegate)
The Union of USP
East Pacific
Europe du Nord (Protected from unknown detaggers)
Hersheyhighia
The Arab League (our targets are random)
The Fourth Floor
Last edited by Suchasmallthing on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:30 am

Nice run out there. I'll chase you better tomorrow; had some work that I was finishing during this past update.

Also Europe du Nord was Markarth, by the looks of it. Last I checked, they're Invader?

Suchasmallthing
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Suchasmallthing » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:52 am

Tim-Opolis wrote:Nice run out there. I'll chase you better tomorrow; had some work that I was finishing during this past update.

Also Europe du Nord was Markarth, by the looks of it. Last I checked, they're Invader?

They surely are...and if they turned Defenders....well that means Markarth Marshal has turned his coat and betrayed his region. Good spotting Tim, you gave us some good drama potential.

New Charlzilla
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah!

Postby New Charlzilla » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:20 am

Who here thinks TBR deserves a 3rd condemnation...hehe...

SFBA wabbitslayah
Envoy

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby SFBA wabbitslayah » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:18 am

New Charlzilla wrote:Who here thinks TBR deserves a 3rd condemnation...hehe...

Uh, no one. Just drop it.
Last edited by Cormac A Stark on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delegate/Mayor of San Francisco Bay Area
Former FRA Arch-Chancellor

Cormac A Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac A Stark » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:02 pm

Suchasmallthing wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:Nice run out there. I'll chase you better tomorrow; had some work that I was finishing during this past update.

They surely are...and if they turned Defenders....well that means Markarth Marshal has turned his coat and betrayed his region. Good spotting Tim, you gave us some good drama potential.

It's interesting that you would mention the Markarth Marshal, because he sent me a telegram mentioning among other things that The Black Riders recently tagged two clearly marked protectorates of The Dominion of Markarth. If that's the case, it was The Black Riders -- not Markarth -- that first violated raider unity. I will wait to hear back from him regarding which two regions were tagged.

In the meantime, I'm not going to be so quick to judge since the Markarth Marshal supported Osiris' recent invasion of Islamic Republics of Iran.

Edit: Speaking of raider unity...

Suchasmallthing wrote:Gate of Evil: (781 days old Delegate)

I suspect you're going to regret this. Raiding the territory of Gatesville is probably unwise.
Last edited by Cormac A Stark on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suchasmallthing
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Suchasmallthing » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Cormac A Stark wrote:
Suchasmallthing wrote:

It's interesting that you would mention the Markarth Marshal, because he sent me a telegram mentioning among other things that The Black Riders recently tagged two clearly marked protectorates of The Dominion of Markarth. If that's the case, it was The Black Riders -- not Markarth -- that first violated raider unity. I will wait to hear back from him regarding which two regions were tagged.

In the meantime, I'm not going to be so quick to judge since the Markarth Marshal supported Osiris' recent invasion of Islamic Republics of Iran.

Edit: Speaking of raider unity...

Suchasmallthing wrote:Gate of Evil: (781 days old Delegate)

I suspect you're going to regret this. Raiding the territory of Gatesville is probably unwise.

I'm not so quick to judge him, intelligence reports have found that he's been training fendas, which gave us quite a good reason to raid his puppet regions. And after the training, comes the de-tagging. I did speak too quickly on his quality of Marshal though, as the position is actually vacant: http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=4672756 (from the region founder).
Last edited by Suchasmallthing on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cormac A Stark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac A Stark » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:43 pm

Suchasmallthing wrote:I'm not so quick to judge him, intelligence reports have found that he's been training fendas, which gave us quite a good reason to raid his puppet regions. And after the training, comes the de-tagging. I did speak too quickly on his quality of Marshal though, as the position is actually vacant: http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=4672756 (from the region founder).

If "his puppet regions" turn out to be protectorates of The Dominion of Markarth, they are not "his puppet regions" but rather protectorates of The Dominion of Markarth. Again, I'm still waiting to hear from him regarding which two regions were tagged -- though apparently you already know, so if you can shed some light on that, that would be great -- but given that The Black Riders have in fact raided other raider regions and their protectorates in the past, I'm afraid I wouldn't be surprised to learn that TBR is raiding raider protectorates now.

Suchasmallthing
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Suchasmallthing » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:53 pm

Cormac A Stark wrote:
Suchasmallthing wrote:I'm not so quick to judge him, intelligence reports have found that he's been training fendas, which gave us quite a good reason to raid his puppet regions. And after the training, comes the de-tagging. I did speak too quickly on his quality of Marshal though, as the position is actually vacant: http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=4672756 (from the region founder).

If "his puppet regions" turn out to be protectorates of The Dominion of Markarth, they are not "his puppet regions" but rather protectorates of The Dominion of Markarth. Again, I'm still waiting to hear from him regarding which two regions were tagged -- though apparently you already know, so if you can shed some light on that, that would be great -- but given that The Black Riders have in fact raided other raider regions and their protectorates in the past, I'm afraid I wouldn't be surprised to learn that TBR is raiding raider protectorates now.

We try to keep the tagging of other raiding regions at a minimum, but it's not always easy and mistakes can happen at times, particularly during fast paced sessions.

Dom protectorate equals his, as he is basically the only member of the army, and is the only one maintaining them. No one else in the region care or know about them really, I know it I've been in the region for long while. As for the training fenda thing, he's using this nation: test1234 to train people in the ancient empires of the world.

Cormac A Stark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac A Stark » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:56 pm

Suchasmallthing wrote:We try to keep the tagging of other raiding regions at a minimum, but it's not always easy and mistakes can happen at times, particularly during fast paced sessions.

I would personally suggest trying harder. If you're turning raiders defender, you're doing something wrong.

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:05 pm

Cormac A Stark wrote:I would personally suggest trying harder. If you're turning raiders defender, you're doing something wrong.

What does it mean if you turn an invader into a defender back into a raider, but then back to defending once again before they turn invader once more? :P
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:43 pm

Happy New Year 2014, 1st January, Major Update

Today's Featured Native Region Hampshire Victimized by Suchasmallthing and Coraxion for The Almighty Raideron.

Happy New Raiding Year 2014 to All Defenseless Natives and Passive and Lazy Defenders!

THE BLACK RIDERS HUZZAH!

EDIT: Monday or Wednesday, it doesn't matter. :p
Last edited by Coraxion on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:58 pm

I was worried you guys had raided without giving me a chance to Defend, for a second there. Thanks for proving me wrong :P

Cormac A Stark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac A Stark » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:17 am

Happy New Year to The Black Riders, and as a note I apologize for my earlier criticism. It would have best been handled privately, if at all, and thank you for the strong support you've shown to Osiris in 2013 and I hope cooperation between our regions will grow in 2014.

Kknight
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Kknight » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:52 am

If you have a problem with TBR's tactics or troops, please contact a member of the GS and we will get back to you.

Meow Zedong
Secretary

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Meow Zedong » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:03 am

Kknight wrote:If you have a problem with TBR's tactics or troops, please contact a member of the GS and we will get back to you.

I...the who?
meowism is the way of the future
for the good of every proletaricat

-The Grim Reaper

Kknight
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Kknight » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:05 am

Coraxion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:27 am

Simply put, Fendas!

You're Destined to Lose.

Coraxion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:38 am

Ok. Raider unity.

Do what you must to do.

- Cora -

Coraxion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:49 am

Chief Feuer Ritter!

Cora Celebrates Her Much Deserved New Year Now! Any Unibots or Mahajs or Frattastans wouldn't Interrupt my (and my fellow raiders) Genuine Joy now. Even Sedgistan doesn't Interrupt. There are very few Special Days in My Life after all. :)

- Cora -
Last Woman Standing
Last edited by Coraxion on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay