NATION

PASSWORD

The Somewhat-Official Warzone Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:45 pm

o7 Cora!

The solution is for more of you to become gameplayers. Warzones are designed to be challenging to hold.

We're only as active as we can be. Some of us have class, some of us have jobs. We're more than the regions we occupy, so no matter what happens we'll pull through.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Khronion wrote:o7 Cora!

The solution is for more of you to become gameplayers. Warzones are designed to be challenging to hold.

We're only as active as we can be. Some of us have class, some of us have jobs. We're more than the regions we occupy, so no matter what happens we'll pull through.

Pstt - You guys already know I'm not gonna have them be dicks to my two favourites ;)
About
Third Place Sexiest NSer 2K15
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Gameplay Ideology: Cause drama at any cost
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones
(Former) War Beserker of Cimmeria
(Former) MoFA of The Confederacy of Allied States

Prophet Alphonse Silverstorm
Independent Oppertunist

"Loyalty to my purpose - Loyalty to the end"

Nationstates and chill anyone? ;D

Apulita
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:41 am

Cora II wrote:
(Image)
Even Northernmost Cimmerians are distant descentants and the children of Mama Africa

October 17th, Minor Update

A delegateless Warzone Africa was visited and retagged by Cimmerians Cora II and Vandoosa. Hardcore Update. CROM!

Africa Unite!

Hail Cora! :bow:

Plessur wrote:No offence, but the Warzones currently are at their low point. Only half of us are running properly! Three warzones raided and defeated in the last few days! Shouldn't we do something about this?

Such is Warzone life. They haven't asked for any help so let them sort it out.

I sure as hell have class. *tips top-hat*

Oh, and our holy savior Rifty guards us yet still. Amen!
Citizen of Warzone Europe

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:48 am

Apulita wrote:Oh, and our holy savior Rifty guards us yet still. Amen!

Until my dying breath x
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Warzone Airspace Watcher
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Warzone Airspace Watcher » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:49 am

I was led to believe we did ask for help from you directly - Lyrasan said he would message you, although he wasn't sure if you were on.

Warzone Airspace has asked for help, and apart from TWP, who else has answered the call?

-

Not a thousand defenders,
Only a few nations, standing up for what is right.

Over a hundred WA's have been pledged to the cause of defending regions, yet not one of them answered the call.
No region should have to be put through the pain and torture of their community destroyed.
Every nation, strong or weak, should stand up for the minorities, to send a message that bullying is not tolerated, whatever the form.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:06 am

Warzone Airspace Watcher wrote:I was led to believe we did ask for help from you directly - Lyrasan said he would message you, although he wasn't sure if you were on.

Help from who mate?

Warzone Airspace Watcher wrote:Warzone Airspace has asked for help, and apart from TWP, who else has answered the call?

Warzones are named for a reason? Sure I don't support the ending of Warzone embassies (Something I didn't even do when I was running around there) but the claiming of warzones is fine and intended.

As such defenders aren't going to waste their time with an intended warzone when it could be better suited to regions which legitimately have claims to their ownership.
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

New Perotasoa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Perotasoa » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:59 am

Apulita wrote:
Cora II wrote:
(Image)
Even Northernmost Cimmerians are distant descentants and the children of Mama Africa

October 17th, Minor Update

A delegateless Warzone Africa was visited and retagged by Cimmerians Cora II and Vandoosa. Hardcore Update. CROM!

Africa Unite!

Hail Cora! :bow:

Plessur wrote:No offence, but the Warzones currently are at their low point. Only half of us are running properly! Three warzones raided and defeated in the last few days! Shouldn't we do something about this?

Such is Warzone life. They haven't asked for any help so let them sort it out.

I sure as hell have class. *tips top-hat*

Oh, and our holy savior Rifty guards us yet still. Amen!

Much appreciated. Weren't you genuine?

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:29 pm

154 days for the record, and running...

Make I and I of WZ capable keep a 'hegemony', but never expect or claim your rule would be 'legitime'. o7

Heart of The Congos
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:02 pm

Warzone Airspace Watcher wrote:I was led to believe we did ask for help from you directly - Lyrasan said he would message you, although he wasn't sure if you were on.

Warzone Airspace has asked for help, and apart from TWP, who else has answered the call?

-

Over a hundred WA's have been pledged to the cause of defending regions, yet not one of them answered the call.
No region should have to be put through the pain and torture of their community destroyed.
Every nation, strong or weak, should stand up for the minorities, to send a message that bullying is not tolerated, whatever the form.

I'm having really poor luck with posting here and then having something happen that changes what I said. I have responded to Lyrasan about that but I haven't yet heard back from my minister of defense.

Warzone Airspace Watcher
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Warzone Airspace Watcher » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Our liberation attempt may have failed this time, but every time the communist thugs push us down, we bounce back harder, stronger, and more skilled than ever before.

My salutions to the nations who answered the call, is was tough luck, and my fault which cost us the victory, not the raider scum.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Warzone Airspace Watcher wrote:Our liberation attempt may have failed this time, but every time the communist thugs push us down, we bounce back harder, stronger, and more skilled than ever before.

My salutions to the nations who answered the call, is was tough luck, and my fault which cost us the victory, not the raider scum.

WZAI holds no legitimate government that looks to return. You don't seem to have any government behind you. As far as I see it having you take over WZAI will be nothing more then a continuation of shit within the region.

But sure - Feel free to state you have a claim to the region. No ones gonna stop you. Although no one is going to help either. :palm:
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:30 pm

Hello police? I'd like to report shots being fired in the Warzone Thread. :p

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Apulita wrote:Hello police? I'd like to report shots being fired in the Warzone Thread. :p

How long until you hang up the boxing gloves to WZEU you think? ;)
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

New Perotasoa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Perotasoa » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Riftey wrote:

WZAI holds no legitimate government that looks to return. You don't seem to have any government behind you. As far as I see it having you take over WZAI will be nothing more then a continuation of shit within the region.

But sure - Feel free to state you have a claim to the region. No ones gonna stop you. Although no one is going to help either. :palm:

What about Warzone Codger? Longest serving WA Delegate unless my eyes deceive me.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:45 pm

New Perotasoa wrote:
Riftey wrote:

What about Warzone Codger? Longest serving WA Delegate unless my eyes deceive me.

What about him? xD
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Codger's a funny dude. If he wants to, he could probably get it done. But whether he actually does is a different story.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:49 pm

Khronion wrote:Codger's a funny dude. If he wants to, he could probably get it done. But whether he actually does is a different story.

Oh id love to see Codger back in the Warzones myself. But i just feel as if he came back he'd run the place himself; Not with some random upstart. :roll:
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:50 pm

COME BACK ANONYMOUSLANDS

edit: for the uninformed, anonymouslands was a former warzone delegate who had a long-standing rivalry with rifty that culminated in a few delegacy exchanges.
Last edited by Khronion on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Khronion wrote:COME BACK ANONYMOUSLANDS

Don't say that name! STAHP! STAHP NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! :?
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Khronion wrote:edit: for the uninformed, anonymouslands was a former warzone delegate who had a long-standing rivalry with rifty that culminated in a few delegacy exchanges.

He was an idiot. If i didn't take the delegacy he'd have lost it himself somehow. :P

I don't even recall what my beef was with him. Just couldn't stand the prat.
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Riftey wrote:
Apulita wrote:Hello police? I'd like to report shots being fired in the Warzone Thread. :p

How long until you hang up the boxing gloves to WZEU you think? ;)

I mean I've already beat the Warzone delegate record so it's not like I have a specific goal to go for. Right now I have nowhere else I have a vested interest in so I suppose I'll keep on keeping on until something dramatically changes or the people of Warzone Europe no longer want me in this position.

As for Codger, I have the utmost respect for him and I'd love to see more of him in the Warzones. Though I will say that trying to shut down all embassies wasn't going to make him any friends.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Apulita wrote:
Riftey wrote:How long until you hang up the boxing gloves to WZEU you think? ;)

I mean I've already beat the Warzone delegate record so it's not like I have a specific goal to go for. Right now I have nowhere else I have a vested interest in so I suppose I'll keep on keeping on until something dramatically changes or the people of Warzone Europe no longer want me in this position.

As for Codger, I have the utmost respect for him and I'd love to see more of him in the Warzones. Though I will say that trying to shut down all embassies wasn't going to make him any friends.

Thought that may be your answer :hug:

Ah i've had no issues with codger myself. Seems an okay guy to me. Although i've only really known him outside of the warzones.
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones

Independent Oppertunist

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Anon was a great example of how not to be a Warzone delegate, and somehow managed to alienate nearly every single other Warzone delegate in the process. I like to think we're usually friendly to new delegates, but he made it difficult...

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:01 pm

Riftey wrote:
Apulita wrote:I mean I've already beat the Warzone delegate record so it's not like I have a specific goal to go for. Right now I have nowhere else I have a vested interest in so I suppose I'll keep on keeping on until something dramatically changes or the people of Warzone Europe no longer want me in this position.

Thought that may be your answer :hug:

Ah i've had no issues with codger myself. Seems an okay guy to me. Although i've only really known him outside of the warzones.

You just know me too well Rifty. :hug:

Khronion wrote:Anon was a great example of how not to be a Warzone delegate, and somehow managed to alienate nearly every single other Warzone delegate in the process. I like to think we're usually friendly to new delegates, but he made it difficult...
I have to say, his simultaneous alienation of pretty much everyone was almost impressive. It's definitely not the route to take. I've found that it works best to make friends rather than enemies. :p

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Khronion wrote:Anon was a great example of how not to be a Warzone delegate, and somehow managed to alienate nearly every single other Warzone delegate in the process. I like to think we're usually friendly to new delegates, but he made it difficult...

He really did. He seemed to have thought that he could have a claim on a Warzone. Sure most of you say you can't - I feel as if you can. However the claim comes from a community and friendships with other regions. Not because you were there when it was empty.

Apulita wrote:You just know me too well Rifty. :hug:

We've discussed it a few times after all :P
About
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones