NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Repeal SC#17 Condemn Omigodtheykilledkenny

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Americans
Attaché

Founded: Jun 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Americans » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:32 am

Republic of Coldwater wrote:Coldwater is a strong supporter of Large Degrees of Liberty in both the social and economical scale. Omigodtheykilledkenny is one of those nations that support a lot of liberty. They have been quite humane and has done many things good to the international community. They have never shown any sort of violation of basic human rights and much of the condemnation has been filled with lies, as there is absolutely no evidence showing that Omigodtheykilledkenny has violated human rights of any sort, given that they have high rankings in political freedoms, civil rights and economics.

I yield the floor.

I completely agree with Coldwater, Kenny has not done any harm to it's population and in fact has created a free and democratic region. There is no reason what so ever that Kenny should have to keep his condemnation; on the other hand I am unsure whether or not he deserves a commendation. Also, I do not understand why Kenny wants to keep his condemnation, we are trying to free him of this and I would think on the contrary that he would want that "burden" to be gone.

Studly Penguins
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 14, 2008
New York Times Democracy

Postby Studly Penguins » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:50 am

North Americans wrote:
Republic of Coldwater wrote:Coldwater is a strong supporter of Large Degrees of Liberty in both the social and economical scale. Omigodtheykilledkenny is one of those nations that support a lot of liberty. They have been quite humane and has done many things good to the international community. They have never shown any sort of violation of basic human rights and much of the condemnation has been filled with lies, as there is absolutely no evidence showing that Omigodtheykilledkenny has violated human rights of any sort, given that they have high rankings in political freedoms, civil rights and economics.

I yield the floor.

I completely agree with Coldwater, Kenny has not done any harm to it's population and in fact has created a free and democratic region. There is no reason what so ever that Kenny should have to keep his condemnation; on the other hand I am unsure whether or not he deserves a commendation. Also, I do not understand why Kenny wants to keep his condemnation, we are trying to free him of this and I would think on the contrary that he would want that "burden" to be gone.

True, but we feel he believes that this repeal attempt is lame.

But if you go to Kenny's Nation page, you all will see the he is A WA MEMBER making this statement:
Satisfied that the Creative Solutions Agency created and funded by Omigodtheykilledkenny no longer poses a threat to the World Assembly Compliance Commission, as Omigodtheykilledkenny is not a World Assembly member, and therefore is not required to comply with World Assembly law,
A TOTAL LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus we are obligated to vote against this Repeal due to it is put forth with a very obvious inaccuracy.
Last edited by Studly Penguins on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:02 am

Studly Penguins wrote:
North Americans wrote:I completely agree with Coldwater, Kenny has not done any harm to it's population and in fact has created a free and democratic region. There is no reason what so ever that Kenny should have to keep his condemnation; on the other hand I am unsure whether or not he deserves a commendation. Also, I do not understand why Kenny wants to keep his condemnation, we are trying to free him of this and I would think on the contrary that he would want that "burden" to be gone.

But if you go to Kenny's Nation page, you all will see the he is A WA MEMBER making this statement:
Satisfied that the Creative Solutions Agency created and funded by Omigodtheykilledkenny no longer poses a threat to the World Assembly Compliance Commission, as Omigodtheykilledkenny is not a World Assembly member, and therefore is not required to comply with World Assembly law,

Thus we are obligated to vote against this Repeal due to it is put forth with a very obvious inaccuracy.

So you are saying that you are voting against this resolution due to one mistake? You should look at the purpose of this resolution, not at some small error made by the author.

I yield the floor.

North Americans
Attaché

Founded: Jun 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Americans » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:33 am

Republic of Coldwater wrote:
Studly Penguins wrote:

I agree, but also he did not lie about him not being a WA Member; Kenny was not a WA Member at the time the resolution reached quorum.

So you are saying that you are voting against this resolution due to one mistake? You should look at the purpose of this resolution, not at some small error made by the author.

I yield the floor.

I agree, but also he did not lie about him not being a WA Member; Kenny was not a WA Member at the time the resolution reached quorum.
Last edited by North Americans on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Retired WerePenguins
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 26, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Retired WerePenguins » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:38 am

Yelda wrote:I think the people who play this game deserve to know who you are and what your motives are. I think it might help people to decide how to vote on this repeal. What are you afraid of? We're not going to poke you with sticks.

Yes, it is interesting to know the motives of this NON WA MEMBER NATION in writing this repeal. Let's look at the actions made by this nation as this repeal went to vote.

So, yes, I would definitely be interested in knowing your motivation as well as any relationship you might have with the current Delegate to Osiris.
Totally Naked
Tourist Eating
WA NS
___"That's the one thing I like about the WA; it allows me to shove my moral compass up your legislative branch, assuming a majority agrees." James Blonde
___"Even so, I see nothing in WA policy that requires that the resolution have a concrete basis in fact," Minister from Frenequesta
___"There are some things worse than death. I believe being Canadian Prime Minister is one of them." Brother Maynard.

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:40 am

I turned that vote round. Hope it stays that way.
Last edited by Feux on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Terravoss
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Terravoss » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:11 am

Retired WerePenguins wrote:
Yelda wrote:I think the people who play this game deserve to know who you are and what your motives are. I think it might help people to decide how to vote on this repeal. What are you afraid of? We're not going to poke you with sticks.

Yes, it is interesting to know the motives of this NON WA MEMBER NATION in writing this repeal. Let's look at the actions made by this nation as this repeal went to vote.

So, yes, I would definitely be interested in knowing your motivation as well as any relationship you might have with the current Delegate to Osiris.

Who says I have a relationship with the Delegate of Osiris?

Studly Penguins wrote:But if you go to Kenny's Nation page, you all will see the he is A WA MEMBER making this statement:

Not my problem that Kenny is trying so hard to discredit this repeal, that he is exploiting game mechanics, changed his WFE entry, and suppressed all the evidence that was on the AO forums, that I posted a link to. All Kenny proved to the Council is that he WAS reasonably concerned this may pass, showing the obvious weaknesses of the original condemnation itself.

Mark my words, once this is over, his WFE entry will go back to the way it was, and he will leave the WA. That is why I have taken the liberty of acquiring screenshots as evidence in case this does happen to fail, for future evidence. 8)
Last edited by Terravoss on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING, WARNING, WARNING

This is an out of character nation that represents my true views on Nation States. I make no apologies for any comment that I may make. You have been warned.

Yelda
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2004
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Yelda » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:17 am

Terravoss wrote: I would hope you don't decide to resort to personal attacks, and would ask your minions to do the same?

All I've seen is people asking questions. If you consider questions to be "personal attacks" then that probably says more about you than about the people asking the questions.
The Yeldan People's Democratic Republic

Ideological Bulwark #40
Another HotRodian puppet

Terravoss
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Terravoss » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:26 am

Yelda wrote:
Terravoss wrote: I would hope you don't decide to resort to personal attacks, and would ask your minions to do the same?

All I've seen is people asking questions. If you consider questions to be "personal attacks" then that probably says more about you than about the people asking the questions.

I have never accused anyone of making personal attacks. I was referencing Kenny stating I am a terrible legislator, when this is my first proposal. :p Remember this is all in good fun right? You on the other hand don't seem to be concerned with the merits of the proposal, and instead insist in attempting to make this all about me. I am not the one passing this repeal. The Security Council is. I understand supporting your compatriot, but you seem to insist on taking this to the personal level, which I will not go to with you. :hug:

This is an out of character nation that represents my true views on Nation States. I make no apologies for any comment that I may make. You have been warned.

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:29 pm

sigh...this is incredibly boring. Do you actually have anything relevant to say about this repeal (perchance, an explanation for why you consider this resolution a "shitstain", as you so eloquently put it, or maybe even some answers for the questions and criticisms lodged against this?), or do you intend to spend the whole time crying foul and professing amazement that players can actually change their nation/region settings? Because I'd really rather not keep the condemnation if it means having to listen to you blather on for three days about bullshit that has nothing to do with the thing we're voting on.
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Christom
Bureaucrat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Christom » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Terravoss wrote:You on the other hand don't seem to be concerned with the merits of the proposal, and instead insist in attempting to make this all about me. I am not the one passing this repeal. The Security Council is. I understand supporting your compatriot, but you seem to insist on taking this to the personal level, which I will not go to with you. :hug:

You bring up a good point. This repeal's merits are so lacking, it would be worth our time to bring that out into the open. Let's begin.

OMGTKK has been involved in the WA for many many years. Far longer than most of us, in fact. During this time he has been focused almost soly on destroying the World Assembly from the inside out.

Also, I know of that nation very well, having been their neighbors for quite some time, and trust me when I say, they effing hate dolphins there. Dolphins are gettin' harmed left and right in OMGTKK.

He has offered me permanent sanctuary despite the fact that I willfully and maliciously tried my best to destroy Osiris. In fact.... I was recently convicted of treason and couping(or as I like to call it, "convicted of being awesome"), and he's harboring me anyway. In fact they even once elected me Delegate of AO.

This is another in a long string of actions where people try to make things personal. Knowing that Kenny likes his condemnation, someone out there has decided to take it from him. Well Kenny could probably care less, but this bothers me a great deal. For anyone coming in here and wondering?

Kenny would like to keep his condemnation. This is a dishonest attempt by an enemy of Kenny to remove his condemnation, and it should be stopped.

When they come back and go "Oh no, this isn't personal, this is just for fun!" it's not. It's personal. So vote against this repeal. It's childish and below us as a community.

If not the defenestrations shall begin shortly.

Edit: I though the long nation tag was against NS rules for proposals. Doesn't that at the very least make this illegal?
Last edited by Christom on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Treize Dreizehn, President of Christom.

Treasonous Traitor Extraordinaire

Terravoss
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Terravoss » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:sigh...this is incredibly boring. Do you actually have anything relevant to say about this repeal (perchance, an explanation for why you consider this resolution a "shitstain", as you so eloquently put it, or maybe even some answers for the questions and criticisms lodged against this?), or do you intend to spend the whole time crying foul and professing amazement that players can actually change their nation/region settings? Because I'd really rather not keep the condemnation if it means having to listen to you blather on for three days about bullshit that has nothing to do with the thing we're voting on.

I have made my case. I haven't seen a whole lot of actual criticism, except from YOUR cronies. Remember it was your lackey that decided to try and make this about me, rather than the resolution itself. If you don't want the condemnation that bad, why go through all the trouble of changing your WFE, pre title, ect, ect..........? While it was amusing it watch that all go down, and I really didn't think you would take it that far, was it all really necessary? Like I said before this is nothing personal, it is just business. :hug:

Christom wrote:He has offered me permanent sanctuary despite the fact that I willfully and maliciously tried my best to destroy Osiris. In fact.... I was recently convicted of treason and couping(or as I like to call it, "convicted of being awesome"), and he's harboring me anyway. In fact they even once elected me Delegate of AO.

Really? According to AO's WFE they don't support, or harbour terrorist nations and war criminals anymore. Seems a tad hypocritical. :blink:
Last edited by Terravoss on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Christom wrote:Edit: I though the long nation tag was against NS rules for proposals. Doesn't that at the very least make this illegal?

It's fine in SC proposals.

Terravoss
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Terravoss » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Sedgistan wrote:
Christom wrote:Edit: I though the long nation tag was against NS rules for proposals. Doesn't that at the very least make this illegal?

It's fine in SC proposals.

Thank you Sedge. I would hate for this to be voted down, on a mere illegality.

Retired WerePenguins
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 26, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Retired WerePenguins » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:54 pm

Terravoss wrote:
Retired WerePenguins wrote:So, yes, I would definitely be interested in knowing your motivation as well as any relationship you might have with the current Delegate to Osiris.

Who says I have a relationship with the Delegate of Osiris?

Who says you did?
Did you, or did you not, resign from the WA after the resolution reached queue.
2 days 15 hours ago: Terravoss resigned from the World Assembly.
2 days 15 hours ago: Terravoss relocated from The South Pacific to The Torment.

Did you, or did you not, after the resolution reached the queue, move into a region consisting of a single member, whose password was changed just prior to your moving in.
2 days 15 hours ago: The Neutrality of Neutral Planet X changed the regional password.
2 days 15 hours ago: The Security Council Menace of Terravoss arrived from The South Pacific.
16 hours ago: The Security Council Menace of Terravoss departed this region for Osiris.

Did you, or did you not, after the resolution came up for a vote, move into Osiris.
16 hours ago: Terravoss relocated from The Torment to Osiris.

Have you, or have you not, yet applied for the Osiris message boards and or applied for Citizenship?
I have "boots" on the ground. Unless you registered as "Nar Shaada" you have not registered in Osiris. This might be because you didn't bother or because you are already registered under another name.

So the last question remains. Why did you move into a one nation hiding region until after the resolution was at vote and unable to be removed by the mods when you then moved to Osiris? Why didn't you answer that question (or instead why did you answer the question with a question)?

Given the recent failed coup of the The Dourian Embassy who is currently being harbored in the Antarctic Oasis, the notion that this is a revenge repeal based repeal of Osiris against the region's founder Omigodtheykilledkenny cannot be dismissed as a mere flight of fantasy, given your quick but indirect flight to the region immediately after this resolution passes the point of deletion. So answer the question or admit your guilt. Or should my "boots on the ground" seek to bring you up in an Osiran court?
Totally Naked
Tourist Eating
WA NS
___"That's the one thing I like about the WA; it allows me to shove my moral compass up your legislative branch, assuming a majority agrees." James Blonde
___"Even so, I see nothing in WA policy that requires that the resolution have a concrete basis in fact," Minister from Frenequesta
___"There are some things worse than death. I believe being Canadian Prime Minister is one of them." Brother Maynard.

Cormac A Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac A Stark » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:07 pm

:rofl:

First of all, Kenny isn't Douria. That was a misinterpretation of what I was saying.

Secondly, the author has no relationship to me whatsoever and I've had no communication with him beyond public posts in this forum and the campaign telegram he sent to Delegates. He may be the puppet of an Osiran or former Osiran, or he may have moved to Osiris because I've been personally supporting this proposal since it was a draft. For the record, yes, I am supporting this proposal because Douria is being harbored by Antarctic Oasis, because of Kenny's and Antarctic Oasis' actions during the coup, and because of the involvement in the coup by others from Antarctic Oasis. No, I'm not at all apologetic for supporting this for that reason. No, that does not mean I had anything to do with its authorship. If I had wanted to author this repeal, I would gladly have submitted it myself as I'm not a particularly shy person, and in fact I was considering submitting a repeal but Terravoss beat me to the punch -- so I decided to support this one instead.

That said, feel free to continue with your conspiracy theories because that was the best laugh I've had all day.

Terravoss
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Terravoss » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Retired WerePenguins wrote:Did you, or did you not, resign from the WA after the resolution reached queue.
2 days 15 hours ago: Terravoss resigned from the World Assembly.
2 days 15 hours ago: Terravoss relocated from The South Pacific to The Torment.

This is true

Retired WerePenguins wrote:Have you, or have you not, yet applied for the Osiris message boards and or applied for Citizenship?
I have "boots" on the ground. Unless you registered as "Nar Shaada" you have not registered in Osiris. This might be because you didn't bother or because you are already registered under another name.

You have me mistaken for someone else.

Retired WerePenguins wrote:So the last question remains. Why did you move into a one nation hiding region until after the resolution was at vote and unable to be removed by the mods when you then moved to Osiris? Why didn't you answer that question (or instead why did you answer the question with a question)?

What difference does that really make? Why would it have been removed? What does this have to do with the resolution itself?

Retired WerePenguins wrote:Given the recent failed coup of the The Dourian Embassy who is currently being harbored in the Antarctic Oasis, the notion that this is a revenge repeal based repeal of Osiris against the region's founder Omigodtheykilledkenny cannot be dismissed as a mere flight of fantasy, given your quick but indirect flight to the region immediately after this resolution passes the point of deletion. So answer the question or admit your guilt. Or should my "boots on the ground" seek to bring you up in an Osiran court

Be my guest. I move this nation around quite a bit. Osiris has nothing to do with this. PERIOD. I moved to Osiris so I could watch the voting by their nations, that is all. I will be moving to other regions, where the delegates have voted against this, to see what the actual regional voting is. I don't really see a problem.

Now as for you, once again trying to make this all about me. Why? Are you attempting to make this personal? Is this not all in good fun?

Christom
Bureaucrat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Christom » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Cormac A Stark wrote::rofl:

First of all, Kenny isn't Douria. That was a misinterpretation of what I was saying.

Secondly, the author has no relationship to me whatsoever and I've had no communication with him beyond public posts in this forum and the campaign telegram he sent to Delegates. He may be the puppet of an Osiran or former Osiran, or he may have moved to Osiris because I've been personally supporting this proposal since it was a draft. For the record, yes, I am supporting this proposal because Douria is being harbored by Antarctic Oasis, because of Kenny's and Antarctic Oasis' actions during the coup, and because of the involvement in the coup by others from Antarctic Oasis. No, I'm not at all apologetic for supporting this for that reason. No, that does not mean I had anything to do with its authorship. If I had wanted to author this repeal, I would gladly have submitted it myself as I'm not a particularly shy person, and in fact I was considering submitting a repeal but Terravoss beat me to the punch -- so I decided to support this one instead.

That said, feel free to continue with your conspiracy theories because that was the best laugh I've had all day.

You know, when you sent me a telegram asking why it seemed I had a personal dislike for you, maybe I should've just said that I did instead of "I don't, I'm just messing with ya" since you seem to be perfectly fine with making things personal. If the reason for something like this was "I'm just trying to mess with you" I can respect that. I can understand it. But when you lie, or pretend it's about something else... well that's another matter entirely.

Repealing someone's condemnation because they like being condemned, and you don't like them? Can we stop pretending that's not a personal reason?

As for Terravoss, I'm fairly certain he's someone from the R/D game, but that's as far as I've cared to figure out.
Treize Dreizehn, President of Christom.

Treasonous Traitor Extraordinaire

Laeriland
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Laeriland » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Given the somewhat unusual circumstances surrounding said condemnation the Democratic Republic votes nay
Last edited by Laeriland on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cormac A Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac A Stark » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Christom wrote:You know, when you sent me a telegram asking why it seemed I had a personal dislike for you, maybe I should've just said that I did instead of "I don't, I'm just messing with ya" since you seem to be perfectly fine with making things personal. If the reason for something like this was "I'm just trying to mess with you" I can respect that. I can understand it. But when you lie, or pretend it's about something else... well that's another matter entirely.

Repealing someone's condemnation because they like being condemned, and you don't like them? Can we stop pretending that's not a personal reason?

I don't think it's personal at all, nor do I have any personal, out-of-character dislike for anyone involved. The fact of the matter is that there are limited ways to go after one's in-game enemies when they're sheltered behind the impenetrable wall of a foundered region with a non-executive Delegacy. You have to start thinking more creatively. Am I supporting the repeal for that reason? Absolutely, not going to deny it, but it has nothing to do with anything personal. It's still entirely an in-game strategy to go after in-game enemies of Osiris and hey, as a bonus, it brings activity to the Security Council.

That's only why I'm supporting the proposal, though. I don't know if that has anything at all to do with why Terravoss submitted it, and I would imagine there are good reasons beyond this -- such as the ones stated in the proposal -- for supporting.

Edited for typo.
Last edited by Cormac A Stark on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yelda
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2004
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Yelda » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Cormac A Stark wrote:I was considering submitting a repeal but Terravoss beat me to the punch -- so I decided to support this one instead.

I have a feeling that if you had done the repeal, and done it well, there wouldn't have been near the level of opposition. Instead we're stuck with this amateurish tripe that we're voting on now.
The Yeldan People's Democratic Republic

Ideological Bulwark #40
Another HotRodian puppet

Terravoss
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Terravoss » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Christom wrote:Repealing someone's condemnation because they like being condemned, and you don't like them? Can we stop pretending that's not a personal reason?

I never once said I didn't like Kenny. I don't know where that assertion came from?

Christom wrote:As for Terravoss, I'm fairly certain he's someone from the R/D game, but that's as far as I've cared to figure out.

And if I am, what would it matter?

Yelda wrote:
Cormac A Stark wrote:I was considering submitting a repeal but Terravoss beat me to the punch -- so I decided to support this one instead.

I have a feeling that if you had done the repeal, and done it well, there wouldn't have been near the level of opposition. Instead we're stuck with this amateurish tripe that we're voting on now.

First time for everything you know. It was on the boards for a a few weeks. IF their was huge, wide scale opposition to it, it could have been voiced the. As I saw it, nothing was in queue, or pending, so I stuck it in there.
Last edited by Terravoss on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SverigeKins
Secretary

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby SverigeKins » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:45 pm

This repeal states that Kenny is not a WA member...that is incorrect. Since the repeal is inaccurate, it is invalid. I vote no.

Sensorland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sensorland » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Terravoss wrote:Recognizing that Omigodtheykilledkenny is not a World Assembly member, nor has it been for quite a while,

He's a WA member. I think he joined the WA on purpose.

I still voted for the repeal, I mean, we need the headquarters and fund.
Sensorland of the West Pacific
I mostly use NS stats
Just here to have a good time
Author of issue #1325
Social liberal, Georgist, atheist, vegan

The Eternal Kawaii
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Kawaii » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:26 pm

In the Name of the Eternal Kawaii, may the Cute One be praised

We rise in outraged opposition to this repeal. We can think of no other nation in this Assembly more worthy of condemnation than the renegade leaders of Omigodtheykilledkenny. Might we remind the delegates that during a national crisis, our nation was the victim of a dastardly sneak-attack by Kennyite forces under the false pretext of preventing our nation from acquiring weapons of mass destruction. OMGTKK has yet to pay reparations for the destruction they caused in that imposed war. And to further their affrontary, they have the gall to keep a known war criminal, Commander Jenny Chiang, on their ambassadorial staff in this assembly. For her deeds in the war OMGTKK unleashed upon our nation, Commander Chiang has been charged with the desecration of Kawaiian shrines and the murder of Sanrio kittens, acts which she has publicly boasted of.

Esteemed delegates, is THIS the sort of people we should see fit to readmit into the company of respectable nation-states? We should think not!
Learn More about The Eternal Kawaii from our Factbook!

"Aside from being illegal, it's not like Max Barry Day was that bad of a resolution." -- Glen Rhodes
"as a member of the GA elite, I don't have to take this" -- Vancouvia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives