NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Sexual Autonomy Guarantee

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Ossitania
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

[PASSED] Sexual Autonomy Guarantee

Postby Ossitania » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:19 am

Sexual Autonomy Guarantee

Category: Human Rights | Strength: Significant | Proposed by: Ossitania

The World Assembly,

DEFINING "the right to sexual autonomy" as "the right to be free from unwanted sexual activity, to never be obliged to engage in sexual activity and to participate in sexual activity only with the free and informed consent of all parties to that activity",

CONVINCED that everyone has the right to sexual autonomy,

SEEKING to guarantee this right to every citizen of every member-state,

ACKNOWLEDGING that there exists a belief that a marriage contract, or equivalent legal document, or the existence of a similar relationship, represents a permanent and continuous state of consent to sexual activity,

WISHING to eliminate inequality between victims of rape while also preserving the practical capability to intervene in a manner appropriate to the circumstances of the crime,

Hereby

GUARANTEES every citizen of every member-state the right to sexual autonomy without exception,

DECLARES that consent to sexual activity may be withdrawn at any time before or during sexual activity,

MANDATES that no marriage contract, or equivalent legal document, or the existence of any similar relationship, shall ever be construed as providing prima facie consent for sexual activity, nor shall any state or manner of dress, nor any behaviour perceived as "sexual provocative",

PROHIBITS member-states from creating a legal distinction between sexual crimes which take place within a marriage, or similar relationship, and sexual crimes which do not,

REQUIRES that all sexual crimes, and accusations of such crimes, receive the same level of attention as any other crime of similar magnitude and a response from legal authorities that is timely and appropriate to the circumstances of their execution, including efforts to protect the victim from a repeated attack by the perpetrator, regardless of whether the victim and perpetrator are in a marriage, or similar relationship, or not,

STIPULATES that, with specific regard to protecting victims from repeat attacks, special care and attention must be given where a shared work, education or living space, or other factors, such as a familial or professional relationship, give the perpetrator a level of access to the victim that a random attacker would not have,

ENCOURAGES member-states to establish education programs to correct misconceptions and misinformation about sexual crimes and to combat stigma against the victims of such crimes.

As a resource for comparatives between MRJA and SAG, here's a list of my problems with MRJA and how I dealt with each one in my draft:

1. It misstates the problems that cause marital rape.

My objection on this point has been mischaracterised. My objection to the use of "archaic" and "primitive" in the preamble wasn't due to their being offensive to certain cultures, it was because I felt it gave the impression that the attitudes that lead to marital rape are only found in undeveloped backwater countries when they are a modern problem with modern consequences.

In my proposal, I don't try to attribute the belief to any particular cultures or time periods or what have you. I acknowledge it exists and that's all the attention needs to be given to such dumb and despicable nonsense.

2. It treats marital rape as a civil right.

This is not one I put in my repeal because it borders on metagaming a little, but MRJA treats marital rape as a civil right to be restricted. On a meta level, this happens due to the fact that MRJA is a Moral Decency resolution ("A resolution to restrict civil freedoms in the interest of moral decency.") but even materially, CD himself admitted in MRJA's drafting thread that the resolution accepts the right to marital rape exists and then throws up legal barriers to restrict access to it. The defense for this is that some people do believe this right exists, but CD's response was not to disabuse them of this notion. Instead, he validated it. This is Cowardly Pacifists's well-articulated explanation of this problem.

In my proposal, the very first clause does the exact opposite and guarantees sexual autonomy to every citizen of every member-state, making a very concrete statement on sexual rights that completely rejects the belief in a right to marital rape. I also encourage education programs to combat such beliefs, as well as stigma against rape victims.

3. It allows the police to generally discriminate against unmarried rape victims.

I get what CD was trying to do here. There are particular situational concerns with marital rape that he was trying to allow for - that is, that the victim and perpetrator live together and the police should be able to respond with extra haste and seriousness to prevent a repeat attack. However, CD didn't need to legislate for general discrimination, he could have just specifically allowed for special attention where the perpetrator has easy access to his victim. This seems especially egregious given that his definitions mean this discrimination can't be used in cases where familial relationships and other relationships not established in legal contract give the perpetrator just as much access to the victim as if they were married. Not only did it go to unnecessary extremes to allow this special attention, it doesn't even accomplish the goal of allowing this special attention for all cases where it's necessary.

In my proposal, I don't just allow, I require that the legal authorities give a timely and appropriate response to all accusations and instances of rape, with special attention for cases where the perpetrator has access to the victim. And I do it while prohibiting discrimination between marital and non-marital rape.

4. It has a bad definition of marital rape that confuses the issue.

The definition is too broad and overly legalistic. It includes relationships with no connotation or expectation of sexual activity (domestic partnerships) and excludes relationships which do have such connotations or expectations but aren't established by legal contract.

I don't bother with a definition of marital rape because I don't simply block access to a right to marital rape. I establish a right and then prohibit common excuses for rape from being used as an argument for consent, including marriage contracts and similar documents, the mere existence of similar non-legal relationships, state or manner of dress and "provocative" behaviour. In this way, I also deal with MRJA's narrowness.

Also, it's a small clause and not particularly a response to MRJA (SAG was already being drafted on its own terms when MRJA happened, I essentially merged together the original SAG and an MRJA replacement), but I ensure that consent to sexual activity can be withdrawn at any time before or during sexual activity, which I think is probably a good thing.

All constructive comments and criticisms are welcome.
Last edited by Flibbleites on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:44 am, edited 19 times in total.
Guy in the Boat,
GA #146 (Co-authored)
GA #177 (Co-authored)
GA #183(Authored)
GA #198 (Co-authored)
GA #202 (Authored)
GA #206 (Authored)
GA #212 (Co-authored)
GA #238 (Authored)
GA #240 (Authored)

President and Sole Resident of Ossitania

Member of UNOG
Ideological Bulwark #265

Wheeled States of Bifid
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheeled States of Bifid » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:03 pm

I would say that this is a better proposal.
Afforess wrote:This is how Democracy dies - with thunderous applause.
Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.18
J.E. Wheeler, Guardian, Wheeled States of Bifid, WA Delegate, Democratium

"Insanity is a gradual process, don't rush it."

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."

Generation 36 (The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

Tjennewell
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tjennewell » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 pm

This proposal will likely get Tjennewell's support. The same support we will grant to the repeal campain against the Marital Rape Justice Act.
Last edited by Tjennewell on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Aureion Silverfall
Archon of the Order of the Hand and Paw, Ambassador to the WA

Sardakhar
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sardakhar » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:45 am

The Emperor Longinus I, Almighty God on Earth, has reviewed this proposal called "Sexual Autonomy Guarantee" and authorized myself to state, on his behalf, his opinion on this proposal by one of His creatures: it is a good proposal, marked by its eloquence in stating the problem and offering the right solution. We support this proposal.

Jonah Zarkos
Sardakhar Ambassador to the World Assembly
Last edited by Sardakhar on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:21 am

"Why would a proposal such as this be in opposition to MRJA?" Lady Galadriel Malréd asked sternly. "As far as I can tell it would take only a little bit of effort in tailoring this proposal in such a manner that it would complement MRJA quite nicely."
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Ossitania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ossitania » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:16 am

Of the Quendi wrote:"Why would a proposal such as this be in opposition to MRJA?" Lady Galadriel Malréd asked sternly. "As far as I can tell it would take only a little bit of effort in tailoring this proposal in such a manner that it would complement MRJA quite nicely."

Because I don't want this to compliment MRJA. I don't want MRJA on the books of international law and nor do many other delegations in this Assembly. If I was fine with MRJA, I wouldn't be deliberately writing a counterproposal, would I?
Guy in the Boat,
GA #146 (Co-authored)
GA #177 (Co-authored)
GA #183(Authored)
GA #198 (Co-authored)
GA #202 (Authored)
GA #206 (Authored)
GA #212 (Co-authored)
GA #238 (Authored)
GA #240 (Authored)

Member of UNOG
Ideological Bulwark #265

Green Pacifica
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Green Pacifica » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:11 am

Although our delegation will have to read this proposal more thoroughly and may have some revisions to suggest, the People's Federation tentatively supports this proposal as a much better alternative to the Marital Rape Justice Act.
Dr. Nathaniel Michaels
Ambassador to the World Assembly
The People's Federation of Green Pacifica

OOC Gameplay Nation: Cormac Stark

Point Breeze
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Point Breeze » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:58 pm

After comparing the original MRJA, your Repeal act, and this, I feel this new act patches many of the holes in the MRJA.

You'll have my vote for both the Repeal and Replace resolutions.
Thane of WA Affairs for Wintreath

Oneracon
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneracon » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of Oneracon to the World Assembly

The Kingdom of Oneracon is more than pleased to support this repeal, and we believe that the "Sexual Autonomy Guarantee" proposal is a much better protection of human rights than the MRJA.

We are especially pleased that the SAG does not resort to inflammatory language or attempts to win popular opinion, and instead comprehensively focuses on the issues of both intimate partner violence and other sexual violence.

The Honourable Ambassador from Ossitania has our full support on both proposals.

Phillip Webber
Ambassador of the Kingdom of Oneracon to the World Assembly
Regional Delegate for Caballete Equus
Compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.72
Oneracon IC Links
Factbook
Embassies

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power"
Pro:LGBTQ+ rights, basic income, secularism, gun control, internet freedom, civic nationalism, non-military national service, independent Scotland, antifa
Anti: Social conservatism, laissez-faire capitalism, NuAtheism, PETA, capital punishment, Putin, SWERF, TERF, GamerGate, "Alt-right" & neo-Nazism, Drumpf, ethnic nationalism, "anti-PC", pineapple on pizza

Your resident Canadian neutral good socdem graduate student.

*Here, queer, and not a prop for your right-wing nonsense.*

Ossitania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ossitania » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Thank you all for your support thusfar. We have made a slight amendment to the definition of the right to sexual autonomy, as the previous wording implied it was possible to be obliged to engage in sexual activity under some conditions, which obviously runs counter to the very concept. We believe the new wording provides more clarity on the matter.
Guy in the Boat,
GA #146 (Co-authored)
GA #177 (Co-authored)
GA #183(Authored)
GA #198 (Co-authored)
GA #202 (Authored)
GA #206 (Authored)
GA #212 (Co-authored)
GA #238 (Authored)
GA #240 (Authored)

Member of UNOG
Ideological Bulwark #265

Sionis Prioratus
Senator

Founded: Feb 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sionis Prioratus » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:11 pm

We lend to this measure our full support.

Yours hopeful,
Cathérine Victoire de Saint-Clair
Haute Ambassadrice for the WA for
✡ The Jewish Kingdom of Sionis Prioratus
Daughter of The Late King Adrian the First
In the Name of
Sa Majesté Impériale Dagobert VI de Saint-Clair
A simple truth

United Federation of Canada
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Federation of Canada » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:05 am

SUPPORT!!

This is far better than that deplorable Martial Rape Justice Act, and will improve our human rights as well, instead of curtailing them.

Lopehi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lopehi » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:34 am

We support this resolution as it not only stops rape, but protects personal freedoms too, instead of curtailing them like the MRJA. We wish Ossitania luck in getting the Repeal of the MRJA and, subsequently, the Sexual Autonomy Guarantee passed.

Lopehian WA Ambassador,
Jonathan Forman
[floatright]
DEFCON- 5 4 3 2 1
Population- 103 million

Normandium
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandium » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:36 am

The Astral Council of Normandium has agreed that this deserves support. It fills problems that the MRJA had, and we'd like to show our support.

So there it is, up there. If you want you could read it again, as this is in text, but it wouldn't double the amount of support we give, sadly.

Signed,

Reg Orek
Head of the Astral Council of Normandium

Kanadan
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanadan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:13 pm

This is a far superior alternative compared to the MRJA, you have Kanadan's support.

Ossitania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ossitania » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:23 am

I'm considering adding " nor shall the wearing of any particular form of dress, or any behaviour perceived as "sexually provocative"," to the end of the MANDATES clause as a legal rebuke to the "she was asking for it" crowd. Thought?
Guy in the Boat,
GA #146 (Co-authored)
GA #177 (Co-authored)
GA #183(Authored)
GA #198 (Co-authored)
GA #202 (Authored)
GA #206 (Authored)
GA #212 (Co-authored)
GA #238 (Authored)
GA #240 (Authored)

Member of UNOG
Ideological Bulwark #265

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am

Ossitania wrote:I'm considering adding " nor shall the wearing of any particular form of dress, or any behaviour perceived as "sexually provocative"," to the end of the MANDATES clause as a legal rebuke to the "she was asking for it" crowd. Thought?

Thought control?
You can say that this (or anything else) "may not be treated in law as sexually provocative", I suppose, but how the hell are you going to control people's perceptions?!? Especially as some forms of clothing generally would be seen as 'sexually provocative' within the cultures concerned and the wearer might actually have chosen them in the hope of attracting somebody else -- without wishing to be raped, of course -- for that very reason?
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Ossitania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ossitania » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 am

Bears Armed wrote:
Ossitania wrote:I'm considering adding " nor shall the wearing of any particular form of dress, or any behaviour perceived as "sexually provocative"," to the end of the MANDATES clause as a legal rebuke to the "she was asking for it" crowd. Thought?

Thought control?
You can say that this (or anything else) "may not be treated in law as sexually provocative", I suppose, but how the hell are you going to control people's perceptions?!? Especially as some forms of clothing generally would be seen as 'sexually provocative' within the cultures concerned and the wearer might actually have chosen them in the hope of attracting somebody else -- without wishing to be raped, of course -- for that very reason?

I don't see what your problem is. I'm saying that these things cannot be taken as consent for sexual activity, not prohibiting perceiving things as sexual provocative.
Guy in the Boat,
GA #146 (Co-authored)
GA #177 (Co-authored)
GA #183(Authored)
GA #198 (Co-authored)
GA #202 (Authored)
GA #206 (Authored)
GA #212 (Co-authored)
GA #238 (Authored)
GA #240 (Authored)

Member of UNOG
Ideological Bulwark #265

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:34 am

If this law passes, it would overrule one of Benomia's founding laws! If we were in the WA, we would vote against this resolution, as it infringes upon our constitution!
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:49 am

Ossitania wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:Thought control?

I don't see what your problem is. I'm saying that these things cannot be taken as consent for sexual activity, not prohibiting perceiving things as sexual provocative.

You actually used in the draft -- and are actually quoting in that reply -- the word "perceived" rather than any [more appropriate] term such as "legally treated as": My problem is that if the proposal passes and still says that it can't be perceived as such, when obviously in some cases it will be, then that wording for the proposed legislation would effectively require member nations to try regulating not only people's actions but their thoughts as well...
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.

Ossitania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ossitania » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:56 am

Bears Armed wrote:
Ossitania wrote:

You actually used in the draft -- and are actually quoting in that reply -- the word "perceived" rather than any [more appropriate] term such as "legally treated as": My problem is that if the proposal passes and still says that it can't be perceived as such, when obviously in some cases it will be, then that wording for the proposed legislation would effectively require member nations to try regulating not only people's actions but their thoughts as well...

Or, less stupidly, it would require nations to not allow "she was behaving provocatively, she was asking for it" as an excuse for rape. I actually have a mental image of someone pole-vaulting off a cliff while trying to grasp the massive leap in illogic you're making. I used the word "perceived" because nothing can be objectively sexually provocative. I would have thought that was a no-brainer.

EDIT: Here's what the proposed clause would look like. Please explain to me how what you're suggesting would come about from its implementation;

"MANDATES that no marriage contract, or equivalent legal document, or the existence of any similar relationship, shall ever be construed as providing consent for sexual activity, nor shall the wearing of any particular form of dress, or any behaviour perceived as "sexually provocative","
Last edited by Ossitania on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Guy in the Boat,
GA #146 (Co-authored)
GA #177 (Co-authored)
GA #183(Authored)
GA #198 (Co-authored)
GA #202 (Authored)
GA #206 (Authored)
GA #212 (Co-authored)
GA #238 (Authored)
GA #240 (Authored)

Member of UNOG
Ideological Bulwark #265

Quelesh
Minister

Founded: Jun 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Quelesh » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Ossitania wrote:"MANDATES that no marriage contract, or equivalent legal document, or the existence of any similar relationship, shall ever be construed as providing consent for sexual activity, nor shall the wearing of any particular form of dress, or any behaviour perceived as "sexually provocative","

To address the concern of Bears Armed, this wording would not mean "dress or behaviors must not be perceived as sexually provocative." It would mean "dress or behaviors that are perceived as sexually provocative shall never be construed as providing consent for sexual activity." I think the recent disagreement is the result of a simple misunderstanding.

Leonard Roku
Quelesian Minister of Foreign Affairs
"I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am." - Samuel Johnson

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
Political Compass | Economic Left/Right: -7.75 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -10.00

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:26 am

Quelesh wrote:
Ossitania wrote:"MANDATES that no marriage contract, or equivalent legal document, or the existence of any similar relationship, shall ever be construed as providing consent for sexual activity, nor shall the wearing of any particular form of dress, or any behaviour perceived as "sexually provocative","

To address the concern of Bears Armed, this wording would not mean "dress or behaviors must not be perceived as sexually provocative." It would mean "dress or behaviors that are perceived as sexually provocative shall never be construed as providing consent for sexual activity." I think the recent disagreement is the result of a simple misunderstanding.

Thank you, yes, that does sum up neatly the point that I was trying to make.

Alqania
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alqania » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:43 am

"The Queendom is supportive of this repeal and replace measure, but the suggested clause cited seems a bit odd to us", Lord Raekevik stated. "As Alqanian culture is a consent culture when it comes to sex and a culture where 'provocation', sexual and otherwise, is often viewed positively, the act of providing consent for sexual activity may often take a sexually provocative form. In particular, providing such consent when it has not been solicited may be seen as sexually provocative. Also, under current Alqanian law, a T-shirt or other garment with writing expressly providing consent for sexual activity could be legally construed as providing such consent - and believe me, such garments do exist - and a proposal effectively removing that option of how to provide consent to sexual activity seems rather undesirable."
Queendom of Alqania
Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Former Speaker of the Gay Regional Parliament
Represented in the WA by Ambassador Lord Raekevikinfo
and Deputy Ambassador Princess Christineinfo
Author of GA#178
Member of UNOG and the Stonewall Alliance

Three Weasels
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Three Weasels » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 am

Benomia wrote:If this law passes, it would overrule one of Benomia's founding laws! If we were in the WA, we would vote against this resolution, as it infringes upon our constitution!

There's nothing compelling you to remain in the WA. Also, your laws have already been overruled with the passing of the MRJA.

Also, although we supported MRJA, we support this as well because we believe in bodily sovereignty. MRJA had the right idea, it just accomplished it from another angle even if not desirable by many delegates. At the end of the day, we want a resolution on the books that will protect the individual's rights to bodily sovereignty.
Last edited by Three Weasels on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
We're a splinter nation; we believe in Meadowism. We're sapient Mustela Itatsi, distant cousins of the Mustela Erminea and the Mustela Nivalis who shunned the ways of the Meadow for their belligerent beliefs.

We're cheese-powered. So, surrender your cheese. Or else. Yeah... or else. We'll... uh... we'll do something.

Oh and meadows are totally awesome. We love meadows.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives