NATION

PASSWORD

What is the main military weapon of your country?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Questers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Unfortunately New Nickysllvania's didn't come out too good :(

Also see new version of FGR that I keep fucking redrawing :p

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd17 ... 21734a.png
Restore the Crown

Amastol
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Amastol » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Oh man... not another chart! Now I'm going to want to draw a Battle Rifle T_T
Argus Industrial Manufacturing inc.
MT: The Crowned Republic of Amastol- A small manufacturing based monarchy.
FT: Anchrish Republic- A struggling band of nomadic refugees seeking their place in the sun, though not literally.

Wolohanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolohanistan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Questers wrote:Unfortunately New Nickysllvania's didn't come out too good :(

Thanks for including the Mk.1 :)

How many variants of the FGR have you drawn?
groovy GROOVY grovey govey govy gov go grooovy
Deviant Art

Indeos
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Indeos » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:
Questers wrote:Sweet battle rifle.

Thanks, that means alot coming from you. Your line art's amazing!

Here's that paratrooper carbine version.

It might just be me, but that grip looks like the one on the SPAS-12.
Come listen to my mate at http://stressfactor.co.uk/new2007/home.html every Thursday, 5-6pm EST!
Or http://kraftyradio.com/ every Sunday, 6-7pm EST!
Or check out his SoundCloud(Free Music DL): http://soundcloud.com/sergeant-sheep
And for some cool art and electronics' skins(different friend): http://thesk.in/
‎"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster, and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
Dear Jenrak - Give cancer the banhammer!
Serious Name: The Imperial Fiefdoms of Indeos
NSG: Proud Honorary Son of the Sea Queen Of Connaught
Long Live The Community! Long Live Max!

Questers
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:
Questers wrote:Unfortunately New Nickysllvania's didn't come out too good :(

Thanks for including the Mk.1 :)

How many variants of the FGR have you drawn?
Np. Dozens... they all look different because I haven't yet standardised what I want as the receiver. I might redraw it in a non-pixel art form (with antialiasing, basically.)

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd17 ... 7ac9ac.png here are some mods of an older version

Amastol: DO IT
Restore the Crown

ChaosPetra
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby ChaosPetra » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:16 pm

The army uses this rifle.

Snipers use this rifle.

Either way, we have super soldiers. XD

Melee weapons for armed forces:

and for dress purposes.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53702

Build an Embassy in Empire of ChaosPetra today.

Senestrum
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Senestrum » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Questers wrote: Np. Dozens... they all look different because I haven't yet standardised what I want as the receiver. I might redraw it in a non-pixel art form (with antialiasing, basically.)

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd17 ... 7ac9ac.png here are some mods of an older version

i like how the magazine on the farmer's version is put in backwards
Need help with lineart or technical drawings? Want comments and critique? Or do you just want to show off?
If so, join Lineartinc today, Nationstates' only lineart community!
We welcome people of any skill level, from first-timers to veteran artists.

Questers
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Senestrum wrote:
Questers wrote: Np. Dozens... they all look different because I haven't yet standardised what I want as the receiver. I might redraw it in a non-pixel art form (with antialiasing, basically.)

i like how the magazine on the farmer's version is put in backwards
It's just canted differently :/
Restore the Crown

Old Beringia
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:28 pm

ChaosPetra wrote:snip

I'm going to metaphorically cry if I see another pseudo commie nation or someone that uses AK47's because it's the only shitty rifle they know of.
Last edited by Old Beringia on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beringia is back!
The Theocratic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

[God Empress Alicia Esmeraude Dux Ducis II]
[Embassy Program 2.0 | Survive in Beringia | NS Factbook and Q&A (Outdated)]
[NSEconomy Calc | Map (Outdated) | iiWiki Page (Current WIP) | WikiStates Page (RIP)]
[~~~~Declaration of Intent Regarding Terrorism~~~~]

Reformed Britannia
Senator

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reformed Britannia » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Old Beringia wrote:

I'm going to metaphorically cry if I see another pseudo commie nation or someone that uses AK47's because it's the only shitty rifle they know of.

Well, if you're looking to equip a huge conscripted horde of cannon fodder soldiers like many pseudo-commie nations are, the AK seems like a fairly good option

THE PEOPLE'S CONFEDERATION OF LEUTLAND
FORWARD, FOR THE GLORIOUS CAUSE!

IIWiki Factbook

Senestrum
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Senestrum » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Reformed Britannia wrote:
Old Beringia wrote:

Well, if you're looking to equip a huge conscripted horde of cannon fodder soldiers like many pseudo-commie nations are, the AK seems like a fairly good option

Nah, this is NS.

Go with the doomani ACOM.
Need help with lineart or technical drawings? Want comments and critique? Or do you just want to show off?
If so, join Lineartinc today, Nationstates' only lineart community!
We welcome people of any skill level, from first-timers to veteran artists.

Dexxxtopia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dexxxtopia » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:03 pm

We of Dexxxtopia have one, awesome, major, ph3r3some weapon....aside from our great leader, Dex, himself, who killed the zombies and praised Jesus in our great rocktopia! Our great leaders prowess is shown in this undisputable example of manly testosterone actions!

However, when Dex is too busy making the sexy to his multiple wives, and their sisters, we have a second, more sinister weapon with which to baffle and befuddle our foes...a vault of deep, dark secrets nations wish all would forget. An unholy tomb filled with the refuse of bygone eras, mythical threads long abandoned, and unfortunate maps of former nations

The party responsible for making this is involved in this thread...you know who you are....and we remember...we always remember...

Check and mate, sir.
Last edited by Dexxxtopia on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Official History of the Ministry of Kicking Yer Ass:

Kicked Ass of: 2 Got Ass Kicked by: 0

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:25 pm

ChaosPetra wrote:Image

Snipers use this rifle.

Melee weapons for armed forces:

and for dress purposes.

So, why do you need 4 different sniper rifles...especially since those aren't even all the same rifle.

Amerikians
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Amerikians » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:26 pm

... @ Shitty Commie-Nations

-The Ukrainian SSR- utilizes human wave and can STILL afford AK-101s. =\
The United States of America
Obscure popculture references abound. The current year is 2042 of the Common Era, or Anno Domini, depending.

AM I EVEN CAPABLE OF CALLING IT A FUCKING PARODY ANYMORE!?!
Proclaimed Best-NS-America, one of Estainia's.

New Federation China
Diplomat

Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Federation China » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Identical to the PRC until I get creative; though I do express interest in Belorussia's modern StG-44.
(The) Republic of China - 中華民國 - Zhōnghuá Mínguó[MT]
(The) Republic of Xindalu - 新大陸 - Xīndàlù [Rostil]

King Maxwell
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby King Maxwell » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:04 am

Our Main Assault Rifle is The M-468

Our Main Battle Rifle is the Scar-H

Our Main Pisols is the USP .45

Our Main Machine Pistol is the PP2000

Our Main Sniper Rifle is The Barret M-107

Our Main SMG is the MP-7

Khytenna
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Khytenna » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:42 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Added some examples to the grouping of weapons.

1. AK-47: Most nations that use it are either LOL we use communist weapons, armies that rely on sheer numbers, poor nations, or stupid people that think that the AK-47 is the best, and give it to everyone, including elite special forces that they spend a decade training. Despite the name I gave this category, it includes any weapon from before 1950 that is not chambered in a round with over 3,500 J muzzle energy.
AK-47 (USSR)
STG 44 (Nazi Germany)

2. LOL HUGE BATTLE RIFLES: Battle rifles like the ISR-Mk IV, and the FN Rougecote FGR. They are chambered in oversized rounds usually due to megalomania, or compensation issues.
ISR-MkIV (New Nicksyllvania)
BR-95 (Anglo-Saxon Empire)
FN Rougecote FGR (Questers)

3. LOL FUTURE MODERN WEAPONZ: I added the Z because Zs are cooler than Ses. Weapons the are top of the line, caseless ammo, BARS, fancy optics, the works. They are generally issued by very disciplined, well equipped militaries, or militaries that like to waste money on guns that cost as much as a new car or a 42 in plasma screen TV.
R2 (Vault 10)
LY20 HILAR (Lyras)

4. Modern weapons: They use modern weapons, that actually exist, or NS weapons that cost less than $2,500. Issued by normal armies, they are generally good enough, often chambered in any round between 5.45x39mm to 7.62x54mm. The nations that use these guns are boring, but probably have more effective soldiers for the cost to equip them than any of the above examples except for the AK-47 users.
AY-144 (Yanitaria)
G-36 (Germany)

looks like im in group 4, i didn't think i was that boring.... :P
Xephik, Mygevia, Pelothia, Lilac, Keltyme, Ginto
Call me Khy
Current Chairman: Sebastain Tyler (UWP-SDP Coalition)
Rugby World Cup 16 Winners
Vvardenfell Football Championship 1: Winners. 7th in the Draggonnii Inviyatii!

Deltania X
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltania X » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 am

Reformed Britannia wrote:
Deltania X wrote:
In wich groups are my weapons

What are your weapons in the first place?

I'd say mine are probably category #4, although I export the Marks-Enfield Mk.IV for 2,600 NSD so it would go over the 2,500 limit...

my weapons are:mp 74,m-25 avanger,m 27 stalker and one shotgun

Sharfghotten
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Sharfghotten » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:50 am

Transnapastain wrote:So, why do you need 4 different sniper rifles...especially since those aren't even all the same rifle.

AFAIK those are all Warsaw Pact variants of the Dragunov SVD.

But agreed, he only needs one model.

Amerikians wrote:... @ Shitty Commie-Nations

-The Ukrainian SSR- utilizes human wave and can STILL afford AK-101s. =\

So? If someone wants to RP with AK-47's, then let them.

And just so you know, the AK-101 is not much more than a rechambered '74 that fires 5.56 NATO and has plastic furniture.
Last edited by Sharfghotten on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sharfghotten State Armaments
Hardenburg-Slechlenburgh War- Sharfghotten victory
Sharfghotten-Ryouese War- Ongoing
Hardenburgh-Troptopian War- Sharfghotten victory (Troptopian surrender)
South Sharfghotten
East Sharf Islands

Information on some vehicles I may RP.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 am

Sharfghotten wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:So, why do you need 4 different sniper rifles...especially since those aren't even all the same rifle.

AFAIK those are all Warsaw Pact variants of the Dragunov SVD.

But agreed, he only needs one model.

You are correct. One and Two are SVD's. Three looks more like an accurized AK (laugh) than an SVD.Note the gas tube being present above the hand guard, its not there on the SVD. Though, the way the gas tube looks elongated to me, kind of, I want to say its a Czech Vz.58, but I really don't think that's right, because I'm not aware of their being an extended version of that rifle, 4 is, indeed a variant of the SVD, I'm pretty sure its the Romanian PSL-54C 7.62x54R Rifle. The gas tube is, indeed, located above the handguard like on the AK on that rifle.
Last edited by Transnapastain on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deltania X
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltania X » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:58 am

[quote="ChaosPetra";p="2756628"]Image

Snipers use this rifle.

why do you need 4 sniper rifles

The 44th Indp Legion
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

What is the main military weapon of your country?

Postby The 44th Indp Legion » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:21 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
The 44th Indp Legion wrote:The 44th Independent Legion's primary armnament is the mk.VII Poison Needle Gun, affectionally known as the pennygun. For logistical reasons the poison needles it was designed to shoot are no longer available to ordinary troopers who instead fire slightly less subtle ammunition, in the form of 3" iron spikes at medium velocity.
The appearance of the pennygun is quite variable and what it really looks like is often disputed, but for your pleasure, here is an image that looks quite like it.

What does NGD-7 stand for?

NGD-7 is the designation of the zone to which it is issued
OOC, this nation is an autonomous exclave, but will ICly (rather firmly) assert that they are representing the whole of the 44th on diplomatic occasions. Please take their IC aspirations of grandeur and power with several grams of salt.
Post makes no damn sense.
You make a hurtful haiku.
Refrigerator.

Vault 10
Minister

Founded: Sep 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Vault 10 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:34 am

Techno-Soviet wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Yes, I think the sniper rifle variant costs $110,000.
Scout Sniper variant, probably, I haven't seen it's price yet. L3 doesn't need a Scout Sniper based on the R2, and I'm too lazy to purchase DPRs for it.
Ungodly expensive rifle is ungodly expensive (and PMT).

Actually the Scout is "only" $30k-$40k depending on the package, which is about 2-4 times more than high-end sniper rifles IRL (Arctic Warfare, M110, M200), in their deployment packages. But, then, its specs are also much closer to just sufficient rather than extreme, the main advantage there is being much lighter and easier to carry.

I see how it could be considered PMT, and I guess it depends on the definitions. It certainly isn't strict-MT. But then, neither are many, many other things used in NS MT - pretty much all "super" body armor designs, most NS stealth fighters, pretty much all NS tanks (usually based on Nakil, which Mac himself always said to be PMT).
Since I don't wank up any technologies that don't exist IRL or are at very low readiness levels, by the broad definition of high-MT that includes the aforementioned, I consider it to fit in. By the stricter definition it doesn't. Every aspect of the design is explained, and you can see that some complicated - but modern - technologies are used to keep the weight at bay, although it's still a bit heavier than average. A side effect of using these technologies is cost; it's not doable on the cheap, but it's doable.

As to whether more complicated technology can make things lighter in the same timeframe, here's an example from the real life. A typical netbook with a 10.1" screen and very basic specs costs $300-$400 and weighs between 1.10 and 1.4 kilograms. Sony Vaio X is smaller (as wide and much thinner), but packs in a 11.1" screen, higher specs, and weighs just 0.75 kg; however, it costs $1,500. On the next level, the Vaio Z packs in a 13" 1080p screen, Core i7 CPU, fast RAM and storage, specs of a desktop or a heavy DTR all around, yet netbook-like battery life - while weighing only 1.4kg like a netbook, all yours for just $5,000.
There is a line most people say they will never cross. It is usually something they have done long ago when they thought no one was watching.

Solyhniya
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:26 am

Questers wrote:
Solyhniya wrote:My GV-10 makes the FGR look like an FNC
Really? Do you have stats/pic? FGR is supposed to fire a 8 x 63mm round, I'm not sure you would want to go any larger in an infantry weapon to be honest!

My harddisk just died but the stats are somewhere in this lolhueg thread. In fact...

Solyhniya wrote:Speaking of bad-ass rifle rounds...

GV-10 (Gever Vlasjuka Desjat')
ҐВ-10 (Ґевер Власюка Десять)

GV-10: Standard designated marksman rifle, equipped with telescopic sight

GKV: carbine ("karabyn") variant with foregrip, holographic sight and close-quarters flash suppressor

GKV with SG-40 underslung grenade launcher

(Note: there is also a dedicated sniper variant used by law enforcement and other outside agencies and also available for international sales.)

GV-10
Calibre: 8.1x64mm
Action: balanced gas operating system (BARS)
Fire rate: 600rpm
Maximum effective range: 2000m
Length: (OOC: am yet to calculate)
Weight: 4.5kg

The ballistic engineer Borys Vlasjuk's "gewehr" series (the word for having been borrowed from German and adapted to a refer to large calibre in the Solyhniyan language) was created as a means to offer the controllable portability and utilisation of a large calibre anti-armour round to infantry marksmen in order to cope with the increasing effectiveness of personal bullet resistant solutions through the use of a balanced anti-recoil system to combat muzzle climb.

However, previous prototypes featured in the GV series have been found lacking in certain key areas. The GV-9 - whilst in many respects a formidable and reliable platform - was found to have a BARS system that barely began to cope with the hefty recoil of the 7.98 round. Moreover, automatic fire with or without an improved version of this system in place would be impossible for an operator in standing or crouched positions.

The GV-10 accounts for these issues: the balanced gas system has been more realistically calibrated after a number of extensive trials. To facilitate automatic fire, an ingenious spring-bound, shock-absorbing stock was designed to vastly decrease recoil momentum, with a folding version developed for the GKV variant.

[will finish write-up when I get the time]

A lot of this stuff needs redoing (I've since made a better GL) but my harddisk died and I have lost the code, so I'll probably have to start anew.

P.S. I was more talking about the size; your rifle genuinely looks FN-ish, where as mine looks WTF-ish and would probably be heavier.
Last edited by Solyhniya on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Democratic Hetmanate of Solynia
Демократичне Гетьманство Солинії
The Pan-Slavic Union State Embassies
Dimoniquid wrote:Dear God, Solyhniya, you kick so much ass!

Skaladora wrote:Christians in general and Catholics in particular should stop giving more weight to the words of random morons, and listen more closely to what the guy they believe to have been the son of God has been saying.

United human countries wrote:Funniest joke is one you don't have to explain.

Unless they don't get it.

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:32 am

Code: Select all
<weapon>
  <group x="1028.85" y="276.9" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1">
    <part id="Barrel012" x="147.1" y="-54.3" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    <part id="LReceiver014" x="-134.8" y="24.05" rotation="0" scale="2.5" flip="1,1" colors="444444,444444,444444"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-154.75" y="-94.85" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-66.75" y="-64.85" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-64.75" y="-96.85" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-156.75" y="-66.85" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-143.75" y="-37.85" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-48.75" y="-36.85" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="105.15" y="-12.85" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-163.75" y="-13.85" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-165.75" y="20.05" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-164.75" y="9.05" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-203.75" y="47.05" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-235.75" y="78.05" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-243.75" y="45.05" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-238.75" y="105.05" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-167.75" y="-104.85" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-134.75" y="-71.85" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="PGrip009" x="-111.8" y="5.1" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    <part id="Shape01" x="0.05" y="-34.85" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    <part id="LReceiver004" x="-8.8" y="-24.8" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    <part id="GasBlock08" x="217.1" y="-55.3" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    <part id="Shape09" x="-31.75" y="-45.35" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    <part id="RIS024" x="30.1" y="-52.35" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444,444444,444444,444444"/>
    <part id="Shape09" x="-82.75" y="-62.35" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    <part id="Bolt012" x="-16.85" y="-59.25" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    <part id="UReceiver015" x="-52.8" y="-54.3" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444,444444,444444"/>
    <part id="Bolt011B" x="6.1" y="-50.3" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    <part id="RedDot001" x="5.1" y="-129.35" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444,444444,444444"/>
    <part id="RMount004" x="-2.8" y="-110.35" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444,444444"/>
    <group x="-230.85" y="2.2" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1">
      <part id="RMag013" x="31.85" y="5.35" rotation="-4.551094257318567" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
      <part id="CStock05" x="7.85" y="-32.1" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444,444444"/>
      <part id="LReceiver018B" x="28.8" y="-20.1" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444,444444"/>
      <group x="51.75" y="71.35" rotation="-15.805476222098207" scale="1" flip="1,1">
        <part id="Ammo762x54mmB" x="17.7" y="-0.05" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors=""/>
        <part id="Ammo762x54mmS" x="-8.8" y="0" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors=""/>
      </group>
      <part id="DustCover01" x="33.75" y="-56.6" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444,444444,444444,444444"/>
      <part id="Buttplate01" x="-69.1" y="-32.6" rotation="0" scale="0.7611410284556416" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    </group>
    <part id="OStock04C" x="-197.4" y="-77.25" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    <group x="161.1" y="18.6" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1">
      <part id="Foregrip010B" x="-0.05" y="-26.55" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444,444444"/>
      <part id="Foregrip010A" x="6.05" y="6.45" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444,444444"/>
    </group>
    <part id="Compensator004" x="305.05" y="-55.3" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="444444"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-241.75" y="134.05" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
    <part id="Shape07" x="-231.75" y="144.05" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
  </group>
  <part id="Shape07" x="823" y="667" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
  <part id="Shape07" x="813" y="657" rotation="0" scale="1" flip="1,1" colors="ffffff"/>
</weapon>

^^Boom. Whadda we think? And Solyhniya, do you need your lolhuge code?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information