NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Veil (Attn. British Arzeletaxamacone)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Mon May 06, 2024 11:58 pm

Arakhkhar wrote:
British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:
The receptionist in the hotel greeted the Arakhkhari group, looking a little pale at the entrance of the troopers. “Oh.. hello there. D-do you have an appointment here today?” They asked meekly.

Enigma-Eight walked up to the receptionist.
Her electronically distorted voice is heard, billowing through the reception area.
"This is an Imperial Service of Intelligence operation on behalf of the International Security Directorate. We are to secure the safety of your officials. We have been asked here by BA's delegate to the ISD. We may present credentials as necessary."
The Enigma agent walks closer, the purple goggles betraying nothing other than malice.
"We will secure the Baron. He will be treated. He shall make a full recovery. Failure will mean liquidation for all who interfere."

The receptionist cowered away from her. “Yes.. of course ma’am. Olaf’s suite is two floors up, by the elevator.”

They anxiously pointed to the silver exterior of the elevator a few metres away, where a small queue was forming as several people waited for the imposing steel doors to open.
Too authoritarian? Yeah I get that a lot.

Proud member or observer of the GSC, ISD, IED, InterCOM, FIRE, 1st signatory to the Shieldstan declaration of banning slavery and author of the Proclamation on the Rights of the Individual.

MT Nation, year 2023, Not based on my IRL Views.

The Grand Economic Consortium
Senator

Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 12:45 am

"Am I free to go?" Politely asked the agent
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best".../s
-Palestine is 100% Romanian land!!!!!!!!
Latest News
9Axes political result

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue May 07, 2024 12:53 am

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:"Am I free to go?" Politely asked the agent

“Not just yet. I can’t be sure whether you are really who you say you are.” The guard muttered, shoving the man against a wall and narrowing his eyes as he held his taser against the operative. “So. Tell me. Who really are you?”

Proud member or observer of the GSC, ISD, IED, InterCOM, FIRE, 1st signatory to the Shieldstan declaration of banning slavery and author of the Proclamation on the Rights of the Individual.

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 12:55 am

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:"Am I free to go?" Politely asked the agent

“Not just yet. I can’t be sure whether you are really who you say you are.” The guard muttered, shoving the man against a wall and narrowing his eyes as he held his taser against the operative. “So. Tell me. Who really are you?”

"Lt. Cmdr. Mendez, head of Military Intelligence, just as I said. I've come under the cover of an army officer to avoid any distractions."
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
*IRL GMT+2
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best".../s
Latest News
9Axes political result

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue May 07, 2024 1:13 am

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:
British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:“Not just yet. I can’t be sure whether you are really who you say you are.” The guard muttered, shoving the man against a wall and narrowing his eyes as he held his taser against the operative. “So. Tell me. Who really are you?”

"Lt. Cmdr. Mendez, head of Military Intelligence, just as I said. I've come under the cover of an army officer to avoid any distractions."

He raised an eyebrow, and tightened his grip on the man’s collar, practically squeezing his throat. “Don’t lie to me. It won’t help you.”

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 1:15 am

He raised an eyebrow, and tightened his grip on the man’s collar, practically squeezing his throat. “Don’t lie to me. It won’t help you.”

"Do you want to end up behind bars? I hear that Arzelent prison are no too...comfortable?"
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue May 07, 2024 1:24 am

"Do you want to end up behind bars? I hear that Arzelent prison are no too...comfortable?"

“The question is, do you? Because unless you answer now, truthfully, what Arzelent prison has in store for you is hardly pleasant.” He sneered, his hand tightly gripping the man’s throat.

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 1:29 am

“The question is, do you? Because unless you answer now, truthfully, what Arzelent prison has in store for you is hardly pleasant.” He sneered, his hand tightly gripping the man’s throat.

The man scoffed, before saying. "Very well. You want to know the truth? I am her drug dealer. For the pqst two yearsz Clarkson has been consuming a very addictive drug called XtV to cope with her stress at work. Thing is, if she does not take the drug once per day, she will begin suffering from serious remission. This" he showed the guard the poison. "Is her drug. If you don't want her to die, you will give this to her."
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue May 07, 2024 1:41 am

The man scoffed, before saying. "Very well. You want to know the truth? I am her drug dealer. For the pqst two yearsz Clarkson has been consuming a very addictive drug called XtV to cope with her stress at work. Thing is, if she does not take the drug once per day, she will begin suffering from serious remission. This" he showed the guard the poison. "Is her drug. If you don't want her to die, you will give this to her."

He released his grip ever so slightly, yet still continued pressing against the man’s throat firmly. “Clarkson.. takes drugs? Why.. why have you changed your story now? Earlier this thing was a serum to help a genetic condition she has, now she is addicted to drugs. Which one is it, hmm?”

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 1:47 am

He released his grip ever so slightly, yet still continued pressing against the man’s throat firmly. “Clarkson.. takes drugs? Why.. why have you changed your story now? Earlier this thing was a serum to help a genetic condition she has, now she is addicted to drugs. Which one is it, hmm?”

"You're good at this. You blew my initial cover. That story failed, so I told you the truth" He told the guard calmly
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue May 07, 2024 2:06 am

"You're good at this. You blew my initial cover. That story failed, so I told you the truth" He told the guard calmly

“If you were here for honest, sincere reasons, you wouldn’t need a cover at all. Now tell me the truth, the real truth, or I won’t hesitate to choke the life out of you.” The guard growled, and tightened his grip, shoving the man roughly against the wall.

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 2:22 am

“If you were here for honest, sincere reasons, you wouldn’t need a cover at all. Now tell me the truth, the real truth, or I won’t hesitate to choke the life out of you.” The guard growled, and tightened his grip, shoving the man roughly against the wall.

The man yelped in pain, struggling to breathe. "P-please. S-she w-will die. D-drug r-remissiom" he struggled to stay conscious
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 2:22 am

The man yelped in pain, struggling to breathe. "P-please. S-she w-will die. D-drug r-remissiom" he struggled to stay conscious
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue May 07, 2024 3:07 am

“Don’t lie to me.” He sneers, and forces the man against the wall. “TELL ME THE TRUTH! LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME THE WHOLE TRUTH.”

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 4:00 am

“Don’t lie to me.” He sneers, and forces the man against the wall. “TELL ME THE TRUTH! LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME THE WHOLE TRUTH.”

Unable to do anything else, the agent reaches for his handgun, trying to fire on the guard
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue May 07, 2024 4:16 am

Unable to do anything else, the agent reaches for his handgun, trying to fire on the guard

The guard is hit at point blank range, crumpling to the floor as blood splatters onto the glass screen of Clarkson’s Hospital suite, whilst the other guards rush forwards, grabbing the man by his arms and attempting to reach for the handgun, tasers pointed at him. “FREEZE!”

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 4:22 am

The guard is hit at point blank range, crumpling to the floor as blood splatters onto the glass screen of Clarkson’s Hospital suite, whilst the other guards rush forwards, grabbing the man by his arms and attempting to reach for the handgun, tasers pointed at him. “FREEZE!”

The man attempted to jump out of the guards' arms, ignoring their warnings and dashing towards a corner, so that he could get to cover.
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue May 07, 2024 4:29 am

The man attempted to jump out of the guards' arms, ignoring their warnings and dashing towards a corner, so that he could get to cover.

As the other guards ran after the man, one of the guards aimed his taser squarely at the man’s back, activating a crackling bolt of electricity with a buzzing pulse as it travelled to the operative’s body whilst two other guards attempted to grab him.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Tue May 07, 2024 4:30 am

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:-snip-

Two men quickly flank from behind. One is the same one-eyed man from before, and the other seems to be his Accomplice. The are armed with suppressed, USP-45s painted matte white, pointed at the agent.
"Glasburg Security Warfare Department Special Directive Group 'Basilisk'. Just... Who the hell, exactly are you?"
"We offered them an olive branch, they declined it. Now we shall meet them with bayonets fixed the ends of our rifles."
- Karl von Larenz, "Plowshares to Swords" speech in Beisinghausen

Karl von Larenz invited to Moscow to see Destroyed M1A1 Abrams “Only one Abrams? You should come visit one of our scrapyards next time, you’d be surprised.” He remarks.

Want Cheap Equipment? Visit Karl's Warehouse!
A bunch of space mercs Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 4:47 am

As the other guards ran after the man, one of the guards aimed his taser squarely at the man’s back, activating a crackling bolt of electricity with a buzzing pulse as it travelled to the operative’s body whilst two other guards attempted to grab him.

The current travelled through the man's body, as he fell flat on his stomach. Using whatever power he had left, he turned on his back, and began shooting at the enemy guards while lying down.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:
The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:-snip-

Two men quickly flank from behind. One is the same one-eyed man from before, and the other seems to be his Accomplice. The are armed with suppressed, USP-45s painted matte white, pointed at the agent.
"Glasburg Security Warfare Department Special Directive Group 'Basilisk'. Just... Who the hell, exactly are you?"

Seeing the SROM officers, he attempts to use some of his remaining bullets to target them, ignoring their question
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue May 07, 2024 5:05 am

The current travelled through the man's body, as he fell flat on his stomach. Using whatever power he had left, he turned on his back, and began shooting at the enemy guards while lying down.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:Two men quickly flank from behind. One is the same one-eyed man from before, and the other seems to be his Accomplice. The are armed with suppressed, USP-45s painted matte white, pointed at the agent.

Seeing the SROM officers, he attempts to use some of his remaining bullets to target them, ignoring their question

Multiple guards crumpled to the floor, blood spraying across the room as, in a final effort to win, the same guard who had fired the taser aimed his handgun, and shot three times, point blank at the man’s chest.

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 5:14 am

Multiple guards crumpled to the floor, blood spraying across the room as, in a final effort to win, the same guard who had fired the taser aimed his handgun, and shot three times, point blank at the man’s chest.

The bullets pierced his chest, vaporizing his vital organs. One entered the left artery of his heart, the other his right lung, and the last breached his spleen. With this amount of blood loss, the man immediately fainted, and, if not given proper medical attention, would die withing five minutes
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Tue May 07, 2024 5:38 am

The Grand Economic Consortium wrote:Seeing the SROM officers, he attempts to use some of his remaining bullets to target them, ignoring their question

The younger of the two screams as a bullet shatters his orbital bone. He nurses his face as blood pours from it. Meanwhile the other man walks towards the wounded Agent, picking up the ampoule.

“Hmmm. Saxitoxin. This guy must be really well stocked. I suspect a foreign agency at play, but who?”
"We offered them an olive branch, they declined it. Now we shall meet them with bayonets fixed the ends of our rifles."
- Karl von Larenz, "Plowshares to Swords" speech in Beisinghausen

Karl von Larenz invited to Moscow to see Destroyed M1A1 Abrams “Only one Abrams? You should come visit one of our scrapyards next time, you’d be surprised.” He remarks.

Want Cheap Equipment? Visit Karl's Warehouse!
A bunch of space mercs Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Tue May 07, 2024 5:54 am

The bullets pierced his chest, vaporizing his vital organs. One entered the left artery of his heart, the other his right lung, and the last breached his spleen. With this amount of blood loss, the man immediately fainted, and, if not given proper medical attention, would die withing five minutes

“What do you say we do?” One guard asked, as the guard who had interrogated the operative staggered weakly forwards, kicking the unconscious man a few times to check whether he was still alive. Upon checking his pulse, he sniffed. “He’s alive. Barely. Get this man some medical attention, please. From there, we find whoever got him to work against us and send them back to the Stone Age.”

A group of doctors hurried over, checking his breathing and immediately attempting to stem the bleeding in his lung, whilst the heart injury was - the way they saw it - far more difficult to treat.

Senator

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Tue May 07, 2024 6:14 am

“What do you say we do?” One guard asked, as the guard who had interrogated the operative staggered weakly forwards, kicking the unconscious man a few times to check whether he was still alive. Upon checking his pulse, he sniffed. “He’s alive. Barely. Get this man some medical attention, please. From there, we find whoever got him to work against us and send them back to the Stone Age.”

A group of doctors hurried over, checking his breathing and immediately attempting to stem the bleeding in his lung, whilst the heart injury was - the way they saw it - far more difficult to treat.

The agent remained unconscious, as blood was rapidly pouring out of his spleen. Because of the treated lung, his time left to live had been extended, but, if the rest of the wounds were not treated, the blood loss would soon become critical
*IRL GMT+2
Latest News
9Axes political result

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents