NATION

PASSWORD

The all-seeing eye on the dollar bill?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zilam
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Zilam » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:21 am

Hey, I'm just going by what the Wiki article said. Blame them, not me.
I'm not who I was.

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:38 am

Oterro wrote:
Zilam wrote:I hate NSG sometimes. I ended up on wiki, looking about the Great Seal, and just now got down reading about Londonderry/Derry. Why? Because someone had to post about a link to the meaning of the great seal, which had a link about CharlesThompson, who had Scots-Irish parents and was born in Maghera Parish, which linked to Londonderry County.

But then again, the all seeing eye knew I was going to be curious, and put all these clues in my path to give me enlightenment! I am so close to the hidden treasure of the Illuminati!!!

It's Free Derry, not Londonderry.

Google Maps disagrees.
Last edited by SD_Film Artists on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lurking NSG since 2005
Economic Left/Right: -2.62, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.67

When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.

Cosmic Awareness2
Attaché

Founded: Feb 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmic Awareness2 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:43 am

It wasn't originally the great seal was changed a little by FDR but meh its probably nothing... its certainly not an illuminati symbol

Caninope
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Caninope » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 am

Karnei Shomron wrote:
Wikkiwallana wrote:Ahh. Yeah, it's just a six pointed star. It's only the Star of David if it is specifically made of the paired triangles, right?

No.

You're right. It's only the Star of David if used in a Jewish context. Otherwise, it's a hexagram.
I'm the Pope
Secretly CIA interns stomping out negative views of the US
Türkçe öğreniyorum ama zorluk var.
Winner, Silver Medal for Debating
Co-Winner, Bronze Medal for Posting
Co-Winner, Zooke Goodwill Award

Agritum wrote:Arg, Caninope is Captain America under disguise. Everyone knows it.
Frisivisia wrote:
Me wrote:Just don't. It'll get you a whole lot further in life if you come to realize you're not the smartest guy in the room, even if you probably are.

Because Caninope may be in that room with you.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Thankfully, we have you and EM to guide us to wisdom and truth, holy one. :p
Norstal wrote:What I am saying of course is that we should clone Caninope.

Previous

Return to General