NATION

PASSWORD

STOP ALL WARS-PEACE MARCH 2009

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Torrenta Maga
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

STOP ALL WARS-PEACE MARCH 2009

Postby Torrenta Maga » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:15 pm

On October 2 2009,140th anniversary of the Gandhi's birthday,the Peace March will start.It will start in RL,but also in NS.

Torrent Maga want end of all wars in the world and want peace around the globe.

PEACE WILL COME!!!

http://www.theworldmarch.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2z7RD1Xe6M

We are calling most important nations here,like Maxtopia,to become peace promoters!

Why we need wars in this game?

This game can be used for promoving peace and non-violence around the world!

On December 21 2012,by the Mayan calendar,the new era will start the era of international peace and love!!!

But it can't start if on the internet games for fun we still promote wars and violence.

we want peace,but we are playing games in which we have fun by killing others and invading territories.

We can't let that!

We need to ban all violent games,children should not play shooter games and things like those..

PEACE WILL COME!!!

Torrenta Maga
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Re: STOP ALL WARS-PEACE MARCH 2009

Postby Torrenta Maga » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:19 pm

bump

Cantr VI
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Cantr VI » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:21 pm

I think you may be even less likely to see peace in NS than in the real world.

Torrenta Maga
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Torrenta Maga » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Cantr VI wrote:I think you may be even less likely to see peace in NS than in the real world.

With the help of heaven and us together we can solve all kinds of conflicts!

PEACE WILL COME!!!

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:24 pm

((OOC: Two things:

1) War is good, it advances technology far better than most things. Without it we'd have no orbital satellites, jet aircraft, GPS or most other modern things as advanced as they are. We'd also be a lot less cool and awesome.

2) Read the bloody stickies. You have a decent premise, but all the pictures, one sentence lines and constantly mixing OOC and IC makes it hard to follow and a little difficult to read. The underlined is the big part, try to stay in-character when posting threads in International Incidents.))
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Tybra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tybra » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:27 pm

The holy Empire of Tybra finds this a great idea, however, it is on the same day as a weapon testing program of great magnitude and we fear it would be hypocritical to hold both on the same day.

Because the weapon testing program is much more costly and requires large amounts of scheduling we cannot hold a peace march on that day.

However since we due care, about peace we will organize a small memorial on 2 October and organize a march of sorts on 3 October, unless we’re in a war then it ought to be scheduled to the nearest peace time.
Tybra Factbook

"The key to strategy... is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
— Cavilo, The Vor Game

Sanctus-Terra
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctus-Terra » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Peace, an end of all conflicts where the fighting ceases and the fight for a better tomorrow begins. The dreams of soldiers, the dreams of the ones left behind as their loves go to war, the dreams of the children who just want mommy and daddy to come home. There is many benefits of peace, and I would spend my final years fighting for it. However, there is only one obstacle. One barrier we must past to achieve global peace. That barrier is us, humans.

We can not expect leaders of nations to give up their beliefs easily to fight for the greater good. We are greedy, we are made for war. As I heard once before "As long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is going to want someone dead." Corruption will lead to wars for "peace" or "democracy" so that they can control more land. I'm afraid that, no matter what, we will not have peace. I hate to say this, your peace march is a useless gesture.
Looky at me, I'm back.

Verale
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Verale » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:30 pm

War is entirely unavoidable in some extreme circumstances. We in the Prince's government do agree that peace through diplomacy is a virtue that should be pursued, but to believe that all conflicts can be avoided through diplomacy--through words... Well, with all due respect, we find the idea to be quite bloody naive and the cause of more harm to human life than not.
Last edited by Verale on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Torrenta Maga
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Torrenta Maga » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:31 pm

No,stop testing of weapons!Just peace!

Peace!
Peace!
Peace!
Peace!
Peace!

Stop war,destroy weapons!

Death to war!

Why we need to hate each others?

Verale
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Verale » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Torrenta Maga wrote:-snip-

Not all wars come from hatred of the perceived enemy. What about the nations living under a harsh dictatorship where the citizens live in constant fear for their lives? Should we, the democratic and peaceful nations, just ignore their pleas for freedom with a cold heart simply in the interest of global peace?
Last edited by Verale on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Torrenta Maga
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Torrenta Maga » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Verale wrote:

Not all wars come from hatred of the perceived enemy. What about the nations living under a harsh dictatorship where the citizens live in constant fear for their lives? Should we, the democratic and peaceful nations, just ignore their pleas for freedom with a cold heart simply in the interest of global peace?

No,we need to make peaceful revolution,look this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_October_(Serbia)

I was in front off the parliament building.Because on October 4 I red in news that peaceful revolution is planned.I took cards for Belgrade,and was in front off parliament building.I was yelling with them:"Peace!Peace will come!"I weared shirt:"Gandhi says peace!",same like this on upload image.

Shima teikoku yokai
Attaché

Founded: Feb 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shima teikoku yokai » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:38 pm

From Empress Akihito

why should we give up our weapons? Their will be always wars, It is in the blood of all races.

Cantr VI
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Cantr VI » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Giving up weapons is nothing more than an invitation to the war-mongers of the world to make our countries their personal playgrounds. Peace is laudable. Disarmament is idiocy.

Verale
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Verale » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Torrenta Maga wrote:
Verale wrote:

No,we need to make peaceful revolution,look this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_October_(Serbia)

I was in front off the parliament building.Because on October 4 I red in news that peaceful revolution is planned.I took cards for Belgrade,and was in front off parliament building.I was yelling with them:"Peace!Peace will come!"I weared shirt:"Gandhi says peace!",same like this on upload image.

Sometimes peaceful revolutions are not feasible. What do you propose then?

OOC: Serbia as it exists in the RL world does not exist in the NS world. So, using the Bulldozer Revolution as evidence for your claim is totally unfounded. Oh, and you gave my nation's Crown-Prince a terrible headache when he tried to find Serbia on his maps. I hope you're proud of yourself, sir. He's only eight, sir! How could you?! He's still crying in bed as we speak, you bastard. (This was a joke, of course. And in poor form as well, seeing as how I intermixed OOC with a tad bit of IC. That is a big no-no.)

Torrenta Maga
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Torrenta Maga » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Shima teikoku yokai wrote:From Empress Akihito

why should we give up our weapons? Their will be always wars, It is in the blood of all races.

No!

Sweden never had any war,and now it is one most progressive countries in the RL.Also,Switzerland,it had just one war,but it is less progressive than Sweden.

So...

PEACE!!!

It is not in blood of our races,it is the thing vandals created!

This is 21st century in our calendar,and who knows what calendar in Mayan( i tried to discover i think more than 30th)!!!

PEOPLE,WE ARE CIVILIZED RACE!!!

PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!

TheOutlands (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TheOutlands (Ancient) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Torrenta Maga wrote:On October 2 2009,140th anniversary of the Gandhi's birthday,the Peace March will start.It will start in RL,but also in NS.

Torrent Maga want end of all wars in the world and want peace around the globe.

PEACE WILL COME!!!

http://www.theworldmarch.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2z7RD1Xe6M

We are calling most important nations here,like Maxtopia,to become peace promoters!

Why we need wars in this game?

This game can be used for promoving peace and non-violence around the world!

On December 21 2012,by the Mayan calendar,the new era will start the era of international peace and love!!!

But it can't start if on the internet games for fun we still promote wars and violence.

we want peace,but we are playing games in which we have fun by killing others and invading territories.

We can't let that!

We need to ban all violent games,children should not play shooter games and things like those..

PEACE WILL COME!!!
]

they did tests on kids to see if violent games promoted violence and only retard kids were generally more violent

Verale
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Verale » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Torrenta Maga wrote:

No!

Sweden never had any war,and now it is one most progressive countries in the RL.Also,Switzerland,it had just one war,but it is less progressive than Sweden.

So...

PEACE!!!

This is 21st century in our calendar,and who knows what calendar in Mayan( i tried to discover i think more than 30th)!!!

PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!

Ah! Again, quite mixing the RL world with the NS world! Oh, and bullshit Sweden was never involved in any wars. Granted, the country of Sweden has not been involved in any major conflicts recently, but it does have a violent past.

And Switzerland has been involved in its share of conflicts as well. The major reason that the Swiss have avoided many major conflicts in recent history is because Switzerland's neutrality is secured and protected by treaty.

TheOutlands (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TheOutlands (Ancient) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Torrenta Maga wrote:

No!

So...

PEACE!!!

PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!
PEACE!

are you a Commy to you sound like an idiot that would fall for that and if the Mayans were so great where are they now

Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Euroslavia » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Using RL references for something like this isn't really a good idea. Not only that, but you're preaching your own OOC opinions. Locking this.
BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents