NATION

PASSWORD

TMR's Art Gallery of Particular Interest (NOW IN COLOUR!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:46 am

Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

Legionica
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:46 pm

I really enjoy your work, and I have a question pertaining to a possible request; do you think you could draw a bird head?

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Legionica wrote:I really enjoy your work, and I have a question pertaining to a possible request; do you think you could draw a bird head?

Yes, I can so what are you looking for precisely?
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Legionica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:54 pm

The Merchant Republics wrote:
Legionica wrote:I really enjoy your work, and I have a question pertaining to a possible request; do you think you could draw a bird head?

Well, I've got some ideas for a species of Eagle-man people, with Eagle heads and feathery bodies, but otherwise human characteristics, and I've asked several artists, and I've gotten no help so far. I thought that you might be able to help me there.

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:27 am

Legionica wrote:

Well, I've got some ideas for a species of Eagle-man people, with Eagle heads and feathery bodies, but otherwise human characteristics, and I've asked several artists, and I've gotten no help so far. I thought that you might be able to help me there.

Sure I can try that. I'll see what I can have done for tomorrow.

Legionica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:38 am

Legionica wrote:Well, I've got some ideas for a species of Eagle-man people, with Eagle heads and feathery bodies, but otherwise human characteristics, and I've asked several artists, and I've gotten no help so far. I thought that you might be able to help me there.

Sure I can try that. I'll see what I can have done for tomorrow.

Alright, cool. If you can do well, I'll see about another.

Churchilland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Thank You!! Near enough what I imagined! Thanks (huggles)
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Hmmm, this one eerily resembles a fanfiction comic I saw.

You did a good job, but the resemblance is uncanny.

Nice work on the environment.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:51 pm

Colouring!
Last edited by The Merchant Republics on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:22 pm

The Merchant Republics wrote:Colouring!

I love your women!

:unsure:

That sounds wrong in my head..
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:29 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
The Merchant Republics wrote:Colouring!

I love your women!

:unsure:

That sounds wrong in my head..

Well, I'm sure they'd all say they were flattered. Supposing they could talk that is... :p

The darkness esscence
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The darkness esscence » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:26 am

I am not sure whether or not you are still taking requests, but if you are I have a stole stack of them for you :P

Could you draw me a picture based off the description in this spoiler please? all the women you draw seem to be rather pretty so this may be a change for you. I do not mind if it is just a picture of her face or her body, either is fine.

Cytherael convulsed rapidly, shaking so hard that the hood of her black robe fell off her head, her face beneath it was as pale as death, her teeth were fangs, concealed by blood red lips, eyes blackened and wide, filled with shadow. her wispy black hair fell on her neck, which was adorned with oozing boils and scabs like some terrible necklace, her nose was long and smooth but crooked like a witches, and her ears were the blade of a pale knife, they could be considered beautiful if not for the unsightly growths that clustered them, If one was to study her closely her gaunt face might reveal itself to be that of something which was once an elf, but had been twisted by the presence of a foul object, for Cytherael was an Akhaz'er

Next I would like to request a picture of a giant. He should be around ten metres tall but I would like him hunched over, carrying a pack on his back. He would be badly shaven and perhaps have some scars over his torso. His ears are also half the size of a humans (Proportionally) I would like this one to be a full body picture if possible as I would like you to show the fact he is wearing a kilt, I do not mind which pattern but the kilt is fairly important. He should be bald or have thin wispy hair, very sparse.

Even more pictures! I would like to request a picture of a Lupavir. A man with a wolfs head, the man should be fairly muscular and carry a spear, pointing forward. Around his waist the Lupavir should be wearing various furs and skins to protect his dignity (and the PG-13 limit :P)

More wolves! Another of my requests is a picture of a Penumbrical wolf. As large as a tiger and just as deadly, even more so as they are trained to hunt people. I would like this paticular specimen to be leaping at a man, knocking him over.

The third and final wolf picture is a picture of a werewolf. I would like him to be humanoid, with a slight crouch. on his chest he should have much thinner and lighter (a grey) hair than on the rest of his body. The rest of his hair should be thick. He should be very muscular with a six pack just visible and bulging mucsles along with extremly powerful legs. His claws on his large paws should be long and thin, looking deadly sharp.

My final picture that I would like to request is a werebear. He should be a bear twisted into a humanoid shape. In norse mythology Werebears were intelligent enough to wear armour and 'bear arms' :P. so I would like him wearing some thick iron/steel armour and wielding an axe simalar to this

If you do decide to do any of these requests, thank you :)
Last edited by The darkness esscence on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I now have a factbook

Want to be part of a freeform fantasy RP group that does not enforce a turn based strategy game like mindset or have restrictive rules? Then join Chimera

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:38 pm

The darkness esscence wrote:I am not sure whether or not you are still taking requests, but if you are I have a stole stack of them for you :P

Could you draw me a picture based off the description in this spoiler please? all the women you draw seem to be rather pretty so this may be a change for you. I do not mind if it is just a picture of her face or her body, either is fine.

Cytherael convulsed rapidly, shaking so hard that the hood of her black robe fell off her head, her face beneath it was as pale as death, her teeth were fangs, concealed by blood red lips, eyes blackened and wide, filled with shadow. her wispy black hair fell on her neck, which was adorned with oozing boils and scabs like some terrible necklace, her nose was long and smooth but crooked like a witches, and her ears were the blade of a pale knife, they could be considered beautiful if not for the unsightly growths that clustered them, If one was to study her closely her gaunt face might reveal itself to be that of something which was once an elf, but had been twisted by the presence of a foul object, for Cytherael was an Akhaz'er

Next I would like to request a picture of a giant. He should be around ten metres tall but I would like him hunched over, carrying a pack on his back. He would be badly shaven and perhaps have some scars over his torso. His ears are also half the size of a humans (Proportionally) I would like this one to be a full body picture if possible as I would like you to show the fact he is wearing a kilt, I do not mind which pattern but the kilt is fairly important. He should be bald or have thin wispy hair, very sparse.

Even more pictures! I would like to request a picture of a Lupavir. A man with a wolfs head, the man should be fairly muscular and carry a spear, pointing forward. Around his waist the Lupavir should be wearing various furs and skins to protect his dignity (and the PG-13 limit :P)

More wolves! Another of my requests is a picture of a Penumbrical wolf. As large as a tiger and just as deadly, even more so as they are trained to hunt people. I would like this paticular specimen to be leaping at a man, knocking him over.

The third and final wolf picture is a picture of a werewolf. I would like him to be humanoid, with a slight crouch. on his chest he should have much thinner and lighter (a grey) hair than on the rest of his body. The rest of his hair should be thick. He should be very muscular with a six pack just visible and bulging mucsles along with extremly powerful legs. His claws on his large paws should be long and thin, looking deadly sharp.

My final picture that I would like to request is a werebear. He should be a bear twisted into a humanoid shape. In norse mythology Werebears were intelligent enough to wear armour and 'bear arms' :P. so I would like him wearing some thick iron/steel armour and wielding an axe simalar to this

The only reason I stopped is because I forgot Legionicas and have been in the middle of several projects for people IRL. I'll see what I can do for you, the definitions are satisfactory for the first sketches which is good, because I hate asking for clarifications.

Expect them in a little while.

The darkness esscence
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The darkness esscence » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:10 pm

No problem, I am in no rush for them. Thank you :D
Last edited by The darkness esscence on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I now have a factbook

Want to be part of a freeform fantasy RP group that does not enforce a turn based strategy game like mindset or have restrictive rules? Then join Chimera

Legionica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:36 pm

The darkness esscence wrote:I am not sure whether or not you are still taking requests, but if you are I have a stole stack of them for you :P

The only reason I stopped is because I forgot Legionicas and have been in the middle of several projects for people IRL. I'll see what I can do for you, the definitions are satisfactory for the first sketches which is good, because I hate asking for clarifications.

That clears things up. May I still count on you for that request?

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Legionica wrote:

That clears things up. May I still count on you for that request?

Yes.

It'll be the next thing I start.

Legionica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Legionica wrote:That clears things up. May I still count on you for that request?

Yes.

Thanks, I appreciate your willingness to help. I'll be looking forward, my friend.

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Legionica wrote:
Yes.

Thanks, I appreciate your willingness to help. I'll be looking forward, my friend.

It's done. I'll upload it when I can.

Also finished Dark Essence's "Giant"

The rest I'm still searching for a vision on.

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 am

Lupine now finished, all my finished request work will be uploaded as soon as I can dock my IPhone.

That said to it's all in black and white. I've made a decision that because I'm going to be swamped with work and i have a backlog of requests any colour work now and for the future Will need to be paid. Not that I expect any payment on here, it's a decision I'll be relaying here on NS and in the real world, coloring adds 1-2 of work time I can't spare.

Not that I'd be charging much, if anyone is profoundly interested.

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:58 pm

I can brighten this up if you need it.

I took the liberty of doing it with pointilism, but I don't think it harmed the quality.

The darkness esscence
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The darkness esscence » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:12 am

(Image)

(Image)

I took the liberty of doing it with pointilism, but I don't think it harmed the quality.

Looks good, guess I need to do that next in my factbook :D
I now have a factbook

Legionica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:06 pm

(Image)

(Image)

Perfect! I thank you to the high heavens, Monsieur!

The darkness esscence
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The darkness esscence » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 am

Legionica wrote:Thanks, I appreciate your willingness to help. I'll be looking forward, my friend.

It's done. I'll upload it when I can.

Also finished Dark Essence's "Giant"

The rest I'm still searching for a vision on.

Are you going to upload the giant? or are you away from your scanner?

EDIT: do you have a website I can link people to in my acknowledgements?
Last edited by The darkness esscence on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I now have a factbook

New Acardia
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Acardia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Your art work is great.
When you have time. Could you please draw me some pictures That I could use for my nation?
My nation would be a mixture of Art Deco and Gothic.
and thank you for your time.
Last edited by New Acardia on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes
Those who stand for nothing fall for everything.
Faith with out works is a dead faith
Evil wins when Good does nothing
My Factbook
I am an Eastern Orthodox Christian
I am a Tea Party Conservative
I am a American National Unionist
I am a Liberal Conservative

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 pm

New acardia wrote:Your art work is great.
When you have time. Could you please draw me some pictures That I could use for my nation?
My nation would be a mixture of Art Deco and Gothic.
and thank you for your time.

Sure. I could probably try.

Oh by the way, I haven't forgotten about the other requests to other people, I'm just backlogged with homework and my own projects.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction