NATION

PASSWORD

The Forum Seven Tit Museum

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Udema
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Udema » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:38 am

After a long, cold winter, when you finally see tits out in the open, I'm so happy I could kiss them all.

Also, I try to make sure my ladies-in-waiting like tits at least as much as I do. Udemaner tits are some of the finest in the world, and I feel we should all embrace this awesome natural resource. I have spent many happy hours in secluded corners of the Palace gardens with my ladies, engrossed in tits.

Tove "Udemaner tits are superior tits. All other nations have inferior tits" R.
From the desk of HM Tove Queen of Udema
Givet av HM drottning Tove Udemas rätta fru och husbonde
"We totally meant to do that"

Caninope wrote:A female on the internet? Pffttt....that obviously makes you the resident liar of the forum.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:48 am

Udema wrote:After a long, cold winter, when you finally see tits out in the open, I'm so happy I could kiss them all.

Also, I try to make sure my ladies-in-waiting like tits at least as much as I do. Udemaner tits are some of the finest in the world, and I feel we should all embrace this awesome natural resource. I have spent many happy hours in secluded corners of the Palace gardens with my ladies, engrossed in tits.

Tove "Udemaner tits are superior tits. All other nations have inferior tits" R.

This isn't an IC thread... -__-
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:19 am

Ardchoille wrote:I have to say, there have been threads that were more mind-numbingly stupid on NS, even ones that I have graced with my presence. The GA debate on the colour of toothpaste springs to mind.

But enough of this off-topicness. Lo, here is a mod directive you will not often see:

*** Get back to the tits and boobies, you lot! ***

Sir Yes SIR!

nice tits and boobies. but I'm a pussy man myself.

on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

Udema
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Udema » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:52 am

Olthar wrote:This isn't an IC thread... -__-

Who's RPing? :oops: OK, so maybe I don't actually have ladies-in-waiting as such.

Now I don't want to seem vain or anything, but I have admired some great tits in my bathroom mirror.

Tove "Yes, there's a tree outside my bathroom window and no, it won't support your weight" R.
From the desk of HM Tove Queen of Udema
Givet av HM drottning Tove Udemas rätta fru och husbonde
"We totally meant to do that"

Caninope wrote:A female on the internet? Pffttt....that obviously makes you the resident liar of the forum.

Previous

Return to Archives