NATION

PASSWORD

Serpensan Technology Ltd. (MT/PMT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Latnya
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:06 pm

We Request X50 Tank Bots, X100 Workers and x100 MIks and x15 Terminators

Thank You

Serpensa
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Your total bill comes to 18,250,000 USD. Thank you for shopping with Serpensan Technology Ltd.
Serpensan Technology Ltd.

Serpensan Technology Ltd. is a semi-military organization that specializes in the building of robotic drones, and genetic enhancements. Other services include beneficial and psychedelic and space age vehicles, all of which are in use in the Serpensan Military.

Short Fact File:
Military: Usually about 10 % of population, plus the total military strength divided by two, of drones.
Government Type

Steel Pact Minister for Internal Security

Tropical Atlantica
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tropical Atlantica » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Serpensa wrote:I have recently managed to clone an endangered species - the Bengal Tigers. We would be willing to provide you with a steady supply of the tigers for use in your safari's, and rugs.

Dear Serpensan Technology", it is with utmost distress that we inform you that your actions have seriously isulted us. The cloning material of our native bengal tigers we have sent you was suposed to be used only for the suply of our royalties hunting trips.

We demand that you stop using the Bengal Tiger gene code, which is rightfully our property, for your own profit. If you so wish to sell our copyrighted material, you would have to send us 80% of your profits.

If you do not want to cooperate and respect our rightfull property, we will be forced to pursue justice through internation legal system and in case that fails, through force.

THE GLORIOUS EMPIRE SHALL TRIUMPH ONCE MORE!!!

The great leader himself
Jumbo the Small
Last edited by Tropical Atlantica on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Serpensa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Tropical Atlantica wrote:
Serpensa wrote:I have recently managed to clone an endangered species - the Bengal Tigers. We would be willing to provide you with a steady supply of the tigers for use in your safari's, and rugs.

Dear Serpensan Technology", it is with utmost distress that we inform you that your actions have seriously isulted us. The cloning material of our native bengal tigers we have sent you was suposed to be used only for the suply of our royalties hunting trips.

We demand that you stop using the Bengal Tiger gene code, which is rightfully our property, for your own profit. If you so wish to sell our copyrighted material, you would have to send us 80% of your profits.

If you do not want to cooperate and respect our rightfull property, we will be forced to pursue justice through internation legal system and in case that fails, through force.

THE GLORIOUS EMPIRE SHALL TRIUMPH ONCE MORE!!!

We refuse to cohere to your demands. Such Tigers were given to the nation as a gift, and such, become the property of our nation. We went to great expense to clone the tigers, and it is our right to use them as we wish. If you have such a problem with it, you can buy the half a million tigers that have been cloned.

OOC: If you wish to continue this argument, or buy the tigers, please do so off of this thread. TG me if you need to.

Serpensan Technology Ltd. is a semi-military organization that specializes in the building of robotic drones, and genetic enhancements. Other services include beneficial and psychedelic and space age vehicles, all of which are in use in the Serpensan Military.

Short Fact File:
Military: Usually about 10 % of population, plus the total military strength divided by two, of drones.
Government Type

Tropical Atlantica
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Tropical Atlantica » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:19 pm

My great leader "Jumbo the Small" has recently informed me that the nation should be prepared for military action aggainst a corrupt organisation ( I didn't quite hear which one ) that has been, illegaly, selling our property. After a short survey of our troops, it is obvious that our national army is not up the the standards and need improvements. Since our nation has already cooperated with your organization, I have decided that it would be in everyones interest to continue that cooperation and assign you the task of suplying our nation with 3000 tanks for a military campaign aggainst this corrupt organisation my great leader "Jumbo the Small" was talking about.

Military inventory manager
Joaqim the Deaf

Serpensa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Tropical Atlantica wrote:My great leader "Jumbo the Small" has recently informed me that the nation should be prepared for military action aggainst a corrupt organisation ( I didn't quite hear which one ) that has been, illegaly, selling our property. After a short survey of our troops, it is obvious that our national army is not up the the standards and need improvements. Since our nation has already cooperated with your organization, I have decided that it would be in everyones interest to continue that cooperation and assign you the task of suplying our nation with 3000 tanks for a military campaign aggainst this corrupt organisation my great leader "Jumbo the Small" was talking about.

Military inventory manager
Joaqim the Deaf

Given the state of relations between our two nations, your order has been rejected. We thank you for your co-operation.

Short Fact File:
Government Type

Crucesignatorum
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crucesignatorum » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:31 pm

OOC: Did Atlantica just try to buy tanks from you to fight you? I feel like the illegally selling our property directly referred to you....haha, this is a little funny.

Serpensa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Crucesignatorum wrote:OOC: Did Atlantica just try to buy tanks from you to fight you? I feel like the illegally selling our property directly referred to you....haha, this is a little funny.

OOC: I think he did. Regardless, I have the Steel Pact behind me, and a massive ignore cannon. Those tigers were fairly bought, and should be fairly sold however I want.

Short Fact File:
Government Type

Tropical Atlantica
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Tropical Atlantica » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Crucesignatorum wrote:OOC: Did Atlantica just try to buy tanks from you to fight you? I feel like the illegally selling our property directly referred to you....haha, this is a little funny.

It was supposed to be funny. I thought we are playing a game.

Serpensa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Tropical Atlantica wrote:

It was supposed to be funny. I thought we are playing a game.

No more OOC posts please. Only orders

Short Fact File:
Government Type

Serpensa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 am

BUMP.

Short Fact File:
Government Type

Latnya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:40 pm

we request a new robotic pair of legs,arms and lower spine for are Emperor, so that he may walk again.

Serpensa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Latnya wrote:we request a new robotic pair of legs,arms and lower spine for are Emperor, so that he may walk again.

Given the extensiveness of such a surgery, we ask whether you would like various organs to be replaced with non-organic counterparts.

OOC: I noticed you saying he doesn't have long to live.

Short Fact File:
Government Type

Latnya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:49 pm

he doesn't, his kidneys are lead poisoned and his left eye blinded. the lead will kill him in a matter of months. so we request all the necessary things,

Kidneys
Eye
Spine
Legs
Arms

And Make it so he can look as human as possible if you can give me a pic of what he'll look like after the surgery we would be most grateful

thank you

Serpensa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Latnya wrote:he doesn't, his kidneys are lead poisoned and his left eye blinded. the lead will kill him in a matter of months. so we request all the necessary things,

Kidneys
Eye
Spine
Legs
Arms

And Make it so he can look as human as possible if you can give me a pic of what he'll look like after the surgery we would be most grateful

thank you

Your Emperor will look something like this - however, with the extensiveness of surgery, his robotics will be visible to some extent. This will mainly feature in his eyes, and fingers. Your Emperor will also need a robotic implant in his brain to process images from his eye (the eye takes 24 frames a second, which is the rate a human eye perceives as movement)

Short Fact File:
Government Type

Latnya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:57 pm

double the frame rate of the eye and you have a deal.

give him the surgery
Last edited by Latnya on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serpensa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Latnya wrote:double the frame rate of the eye and you have a deal.

give him the surgery

The surgery and rehabilitation will take two months, and will cost 0.6 billion USD. You understand the cost, of course. Such implants are in use in our leader - they are not common place.

Short Fact File:
Government Type

Latnya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Serpensa wrote:
Latnya wrote:double the frame rate of the eye and you have a deal.

give him the surgery

The surgery and rehabilitation will take two months, and will cost 0.6 billion USD. You understand the cost, of course. Such implants are in use in our leader - they are not common place.

thank you and good luck. report updates as they appear

the money shall be wired

Legeonas
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:36 am

Il Caesar is happy to announce that Serpensan Technology Ltd. has been purchased by the nation of Legeonas, and is now a part of The Legions Finest. Please visit both storefronts to see the full range of our items.
Legeonas Factbook

Colonies - Legeonian Verona
Legeonian Greece

The Holy Roman Empire is the total sum of the above colonies and protectorates.
Leader of The Brotherhood

Latnya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:42 am

ok then can i please have

x100 androids
X100 N drugs

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:47 am

Latnya wrote:ok then can i please have

x100 androids
X100 N drugs

That's 5,000,500 (50,000 x 100 + 100 x 5) minus 5% for a preferred buyer discount (250,025) brings you to 4,750,475. The goods will be delivered 24 hours after the payment is wired. Thank you for your business.
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:17 pm

*bump*
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:31 am

He is taking a break from ns

Legeonas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:46 am

Crontor wrote:He is taking a break from ns

Actually, I know him RL, and he's let me take over his storefront.
Legeonas Factbook

Legeonian Greece

Beblis
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Beblis » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:49 am

Legeonas wrote:
Crontor wrote:He is taking a break from ns

Actually, I know him RL, and he's let me take over his storefront.

Oh i'm sorry, i didn't know!

:oops:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade