NATION

PASSWORD

G-20 NS. -Global 20 Economies.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:51 am

Orlkjestad wrote:
Yohannes wrote:
No Orlk. You are completely wrong. In fact, it has just begun. By forming together with the e20, we has erased our legacy of exclusiveness, and has participates in an organisation that practically includes everyone in NS.

This is surely a more applicable way of organising an economic forum in NS. NS is a multiverse with multiple of economically large nations, that an exclusive organisation as the G20 will surely not suceed in the long run.

I, in fact, has decided to do so, due to the fact that i want all of us to have a better place in an economic forum, peacefully. I hope that you will understand that this i did, with the utmost care towards all of us, for all of us, and for our future in NS roleplaying as a nation.

Good. Well, good for me, at least. Now I just got more power, being part of the Governing Council.

I didn't >:(
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 17, 2004
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:36 am

Heh, I missed it, too.
The above post may or may not be serious.
"For too long, we have been a passive, tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone."
North Calaveras wrote:Tagmatium, it was never about pie...

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:40 am

Tagmatium wrote:Heh, I missed it, too.

Oh, all the good old IC shameless condemnation.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:53 am

Yohannes wrote:
Tagmatium wrote:Heh, I missed it, too.

Oh, all the good old IC shameless condemnation.

Meh, my own fault. I wasn't contributing enough to this justify my position in it, anyways.
"For too long, we have been a passive, tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone."

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:57 am

It's probably a good thing moving on to the e20; we won't have deal with this layer of dust that's all over this place.

*coughs*
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

Itinerate Tree Dweller
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby Itinerate Tree Dweller » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:27 pm

I move that the G-20 offer to merge with the e-20.
The Illustrious Empire of the United Romans and the Commonwealth Territories (PMT)
Emperor Regulus Serius Sirius - Prime Minister Tiberius Serius Primulus - Foreign Secretary Jeffery Kandel
Factbook - Military - Embassy Exchange - NSwiki Entry - NS Economy Page - The United Reddit Nations
Serius Industries - News Feed - NS Tracker Page - National Website - Player Info - CAPINTERN
Emperor Primus Serius Sirius - Prime Minister Cassius Serius Sirius - Foreign Secretary Matthew Stonewall
Factbook - Fleet - Embassy Exchange - NSwiki Entry

Jolt Veteran +2,228 posts - Oderint dum metuant - Current Status: Peace
Max Berries are part of a balanced breakfast.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:31 am

Itinerate Tree Dweller wrote:I move that the G-20 offer to merge with the e-20.

Em.. if you read what i said at the top. You will know that it, in fact, has been merged together with e20 since the beginning.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Itinerate Tree Dweller
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby Itinerate Tree Dweller » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:50 am

Yohannes wrote:

Em.. if you read what i said at the top. You will know that it, in fact, has been merged together with e20 since the beginning.

ooc: Oh... nvm then..
The Illustrious Empire of the United Romans and the Commonwealth Territories (PMT)
Emperor Regulus Serius Sirius - Prime Minister Tiberius Serius Primulus - Foreign Secretary Jeffery Kandel
Factbook - Military - Embassy Exchange - NSwiki Entry - NS Economy Page - The United Reddit Nations
Serius Industries - News Feed - NS Tracker Page - National Website - Player Info - CAPINTERN
Emperor Primus Serius Sirius - Prime Minister Cassius Serius Sirius - Foreign Secretary Matthew Stonewall
Factbook - Fleet - Embassy Exchange - NSwiki Entry

Jolt Veteran +2,228 posts - Oderint dum metuant - Current Status: Peace
Max Berries are part of a balanced breakfast.

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:57 am

Yohannes wrote:

Does that mean that we of the G20 get in to the e20?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade