NATION

PASSWORD

The Exodus of the Jedi Order (FT, SEMI-OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Balrogga
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 am

Coruscant, The Twilight:

Luci used her fork to stab one of the buttery vegetables on her plate. They reminded her of calma sprouts from her home planet long ago but there was a more of a metallic tang to their taste. Although it was different, it was not unpleasant. She listened to Kasor as she chewed in silence.

She knew what was next. In her training as an interrogator for the Special Forces she knew there was a routine to get what you wanted from the subject before you even touched him. First you let them know the degree of trouble they are in and then you give them an out. Most will take the out unless they are trained to recognize the ploy. Civilians are easy, military can require you take it to the next step which involved tools and pain.

“Well, then it appears I owe you a debt of gratitude at the very least. Just to avoid further trouble, what are the protocols needed if such a situation were to arise again? I cannot see those force bastards surrendering without a fight and my shots were truly to disable their drives, I cannot collect a bounty on a vaporized corpse.”

Luci truly wanted to know so she would not get her crew hauled in and waste time like this instead of hunting down the force parasites. This was taking too long, but she had to admit the meal was better than what she was planning on getting in her own mess.

“I learned of a way to fight them long ago while doing a mission near the UCK. Apparently one of their companies developed a Force Vaccine that completely kills off those Force Bugs in your system. It makes you immune to their tricks and it only costs 20 Creds a dose good for ten years until you need a booster. Seeing as you hate those parasites as much as I do you might want to investigate their claims yourself and make a purchase. I have several vials aboard my ship in the infirmary but I figured you would want to make your own investigation so you know what you are getting. Trust me, I would be dead long ago if the inoculation was flawed, I keep the rest on hand to make sure my people are safe.”

Taking a sip of the wine, she paused before continuing.

“Also, the additional security of a Force Inhibitor installed in the ceiling of your bridge and other locations on your ship would make things easier. You never know if they are going to try using their witchcraft to affect the minds of your crew. Holding cells are a must. I have my whole ship rigged with them so there is nowhere a parasite can hide on it without being deprived of their powers. They are so used to using their ability to boost their physical powers that when you leech it out of them, they are often barely comparable to a boot camp grad. It is quite satisfying to beating one around. We possess both Class One and Class Two Inhibitors, as outlined in the documentation I gave your men.”

Luci removed a comm unit from her jacket pocket and placed it on the table.

“So, as a way to show my gratitude, if you need a favor, please take this communicator. Obviously I owe you one already for letting us go. I will have my men help you track down any of the scum and get them before they get away. We can arrange some sort of working relationship that both of us can benefit from.”
Last edited by Balrogga on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Fallen Empire of Balrogga

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

United Planets 1
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Planets 1 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Republic Star Destroyer Twilight
Venator-Class Star Destroyer

"The Simplist way to avoid attention is to not start firing weapons in orbit of a Republic Planet" Kasor replied dryly "Not the least being Coruscant"

Kasor listened to the rest and took the communicator.

"I'll file my report stating that the Jedi Starfighter was a Pirate vessel stolen from the Jedi some years previous" Kasor told his guest "That's your story if anyone asks"
The Galactic Republic of United Planets

Galactic Republic Factbook

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Coruscant, The Twilight:

“Damn pirates, they will steal anything that isn’t nailed down.”

Luci gave a mischievous smile and took another bite.

“I understand everything and owe you a favor. Not many have that privilege. If you need my help, use that transmitter. You know my specialty and I am sure you will come across the opportunity to settle affairs quite soon. Rumors claim things are going to get worse before they get better.”

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

United Planets 1
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Planets 1 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:12 am

"I'll remember that" Kasor replied as he stood up from the table and walked over to a side table where he picked up a datapad. He quickly checked the details before walking back over and handing it over. It was a report of arrest and would show that the holder had been arrested but released without charge and wasn't to be harrased for the same crime again without a specific warrent from a Judge.

"You'd better take this then" Kasor added.

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:38 am

Coruscant, The Twilight:

“Thank you”

Luci took the data pad and placed it on the table near her plate but out of the way. She could see the arrest record and the immediate release stating everything was in order as well as her agreement to contact authorities the next time she has to chase “pirates” so she could legally take steps to disable their engines. It was too bad those three Jedi escaped, she would have gotten a great reward for their capture.

“One more thing, could I steal your chef? The automatics on my ship need a lot of help.”

Luci gave another of her smiles. She was obviously joking, or was she?

Ordering lunch

United Planets 1
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Planets 1 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:56 am

"I'm afraid I wouldn't give me valued chef away for anything" Kasor replied with a Slight smile "ALthough I'm sure you can take some food with you if you like"

Jedi Padawan Kilon Vumar
Delta Osiris System

Jedi Padawan Kilon Vumar lowered her head as she held her lightsabers at her side. Around her, four of her enemies, who had killed her master, were approaching, their own lightsabers energised. In the brief moments before they attacked, Kilon centred herself in the force, she felt the hatred in her enemies, their hatred of the Jedi, of the light. She allowed herself to be immersed in the force, feel it flow through her and bind her to the light. She opened her eyes.

“You will die Jedi” One of the Dark Jedi sneered.

“You have killed one Jedi today, you will stop at one” Kilon said “I’ll take you all on”

With that, Kilon moved, the force speeding her actions as she engaged her enemies. She moved with a speed that she only received through her connection to the force. Her two lightsabers twirling in the darkness, slamming against her enemies lightsabers. Her weapons continued to strike against the enemy, even as she cut down each of her enemies one after the other. Her enemies were confused, this was a Jedi Padawan, she souldn’t be able to take on five of them with the dark side with them. She was something different. But they wouldn’t hava chance to reflect on that particular detail, as within minutes all but one was dead, and the other was mortally wounded. Kilon advanced on the dying human.

“What are you” He asked.

“I am a jedi”

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 am

Coruscant, The Twilight:

“I thank you for the offer of food but we are fully stocked. The Talent is what my chef needs, something your own chef seems to be blessed with. This meal was simply divine.”

Luci took the last bite of the finely prepared meat and ate it, with obvious appreciation on her face.

“Perhaps I could send him over here to take lessons from your chef. We can live off rations while he is learning. It would also give me a reason to check in with you from time to time, to follow the progress of my man. Now if I were to accidently hear about any Force Users while here it would be entirely a coincidence.”

Luci took another sip of her wine; it went perfectly with the meal.

“What do you think?”

Ordering lunch

United Planets 1
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Planets 1 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 am

"Certainly a good idea" Kasor replied with a nod, making a note on his datapad "I'll make the arrangements"
Last edited by United Planets 1 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents