NATION

PASSWORD

Regional Telegram

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Turlmanistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Regional Telegram

Postby Turlmanistan » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:01 am

Has there been any plans to implement a regional telegram in the regional controls (for the founders and WA Delegates)?

I just spent like 54 minutes sending telegrams to every nation in our region... It sucked!!! But it was needed to be done. I can understand how it would lead to an increase of telegrams, but shouldn't there be a nice and simple way for delegates and founders to communicate to their nations? This is especially useful for providing information about delegate elections, delegate switches ect. I think the case has been made for it, but will it be implemented into the game? Or I guess a better question is, CAN it be implemented?
P S - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Regional Telegram

Postby Unibot » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:10 am

Oh grasshopper,

You seek the Ideamonger's Bible !

Violet's spoken on this subject quite a bit, so there's links to the admin's thoughts on the subject there.
Last edited by Unibot on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turlmanistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Turlmanistan » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:22 am

grasshopper appreciates the link :)

It sounds like it'll get implemented, so I am happy!

Thanks for the link!
P S - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:25 am

No problem, hope its helps!

Return to Technical