NATION

PASSWORD

Nation States College Football (NSCF) Disscussion Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Drawkland
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drawkland » Fri May 17, 2019 8:15 pm

Ranoria wrote:Big Eight and Mineral are still waiting on MD3 scores. TGed Drawk earlier this morning but we’re well over 36 hours late on the games.
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:Since Drawk seems to be out-of-province and unable to be reached, as far as I'm aware, scorination will be held back a MD - meaning that MD4 will be held this sunday.

Yeah, sorry about that. Unprecedented lack of wifi on a short vacation. Results are up and we'll be back on a normal schedule plan as Queb has identified.
United Dalaran wrote:Goddammit, comrade. I just knew that someday some wild, capitalist, imperialist interstellar empire will swallow our country.

CN on the RMB wrote:drawkland's leader has survived so many assassination attempts that I am fairly certain he is fidel castro in disguise
The INTERSTELLAR EMPIRE of DRAWKLAND

Commonwealth of Baker Park
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Commonwealth of Baker Park » Fri May 17, 2019 9:41 pm

Drawkland wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Big Eight and Mineral are still waiting on MD3 scores. TGed Drawk earlier this morning but we’re well over 36 hours late on the games.
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:Since Drawk seems to be out-of-province and unable to be reached, as far as I'm aware, scorination will be held back a MD - meaning that MD4 will be held this sunday.

Yeah, sorry about that. Unprecedented lack of wifi on a short vacation. Results are up and we'll be back on a normal schedule plan as Queb has identified.

I rode the Greyhound back to college a few times, once on the day after Xmas on the "milk run" where we made stops at every wide place in the road for 150 miles. Good times :lol2:
Soccer--Under-18 World Cup (SWC 5) Champions
Baptism of Fire 67 Runner-Up
World Cup 81 & 82 Round of 16
World Cup 80 Group Stage
Football--NSCF 18 Mineral Conference Champions
playoff quarterfinalist
NSCF 19 Mineral Conference Champions

Previous

Return to NS Sports