NATION

PASSWORD

[Bandwagon!] How would your citizen do in The Rogue Nation?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

[Bandwagon!] How would your citizen do in The Rogue Nation?

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:53 am

[This just seemed like fun, and I'ved enjoyed seeing other things like this! As we all know, these take some time and can be overwhelming, but I'll try to respond as quickly as I can!]

Name of Applicant:
Nationality:
Ethnicity:
Gender:
Age:
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"):
Political Views:
Temperment:
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred):

Marital Status:
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]):

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc):

Previous Occupation(s):
Skills/Education:
Urban/Wilderness Survival Skills:

Reason(s) for leaving your home country?
Last edited by Zahara Zanzi on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Maryginia
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Maryginia » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:26 am

Name of Applicant:chela lonemaple
Nationality:maryginian
Ethnicity:maryginian
Gender:female
Age:28
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"):n/a
Political Views:states rights
Temperment:none
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): red hair brown eyes

Marital Status:
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]):none

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc):toiletries and money

Previous Occupation(s):farmer
Skills/Education:farming
Common Sense/Survival Skills:very good

Reason(s) for leaving your home country?for fun
PRO ISRAEL AND DAMN PROUD
TAKE BACK MUSIC!
Impeach Pop music, Legalize creativity, Auto-tune is theft, Real Music forever

I SIDE WITH UKRAINE

User avatar
Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 am

Chela Lonemaple

Maryginia wrote:Name of Applicant:chela lonemaple
Nationality:maryginian
Ethnicity:maryginian
Gender:female
Age:28
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"):n/a
Political Views:states rights
Temperment:none
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): red hair brown eyes

Marital Status:
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]):none

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc):toiletries and money

Previous Occupation(s):farmer
Skills/Education:farming
Common Sense/Survival Skills:very good

Reason(s) for leaving your home country?for fun


Chela clears numerous security checkpoints and finally makes her way to Rokhton, a large Zanzinian city. After a few weeks of surviving off hard bread, fountain water, and anything else she could scrounge up (as well as avoiding curfew officers) she decides to move on. The money she did bring, while unable to buy decent housing in Rokhton, provided a train ticket with "88% Safety Guarantee" to the western regions of the rogue lands.

While on the train, Chela met Haveila Yukon, a pioneer immigrant like herself who had settled in the nation a few years earlier. Haveila told Chela about New Providence, a scrub town in the West where she was headed to. Chela mentioned she was a farmer, and Haveila convinced her to ditch her stop to Ya'Hadel and get off at New Providence.

It was dusty in New Providence, and the people were accustomed to cactus, desert lizard, and gritty water. Food imports were expensive. With the help of the locals, Chela built a humble underground farm (to keep the produce safe from dust storms and the harsh sun) that provided for the whole town.

User avatar
Briarcliffe Falls
Envoy
 
Posts: 214
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Briarcliffe Falls » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:19 am

Name of Applicant: Mike Rotwild
Nationality: Briarcliffe Fallsian
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"):n/a
Political Views: Conservative Republican
Temperment:a bit self-centered but very family oriented
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred):
Image


Marital Status:Married
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]):Two. 7 months and 2 years old. Both male.

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc):1 dog (german shepherd, 1 hk usp 45 (handgun), 1 H-S Precision hunting rifle, and 1 Opel Insignia 2010 (black).

Previous Occupation(s): Head of Advertising department for a major gun manufacturing company.
Skills/Education: Master's degree in Business, Minor in Advertising.
Common Sense/Survival Skills:Very shrewd, and cunning. Knows how to manipulate, and play people. Is very charming, and is a great leader.
Also hunts every fall/winter.

Reason(s) for leaving your home country? For fun.
Last edited by Briarcliffe Falls on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zilatal
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 156
Founded: Jan 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zilatal » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:28 am

Name of Applicant: Anna Corradi
Nationality: Zilatian
Ethnicity: Spanish
Gender: Female
Age: 26
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): n/a
Political Views: Moderate libertarian
Temperment: Low
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): 5'9.5" tall, 145 lbs, shoulder-length black hair, brown eyes, and fairly muscular build

Marital Status: Single
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]): n/a

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc): A handgun, clothes, money, her car, and various books

Previous Occupation(s): Soldier
Skills/Education: A degree in engineering
Common Sense/Survival Skills: Very good, aided by her military training

Reason(s) for leaving your home country?: To find work in the automotive industry or a similar field

User avatar
Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:21 am

Mike Rotwild

Briarcliffe Falls wrote:Name of Applicant: Mike Rotwild
Nationality: Briarcliffe Fallsian
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"):n/a
Political Views: Conservative Republican
Temperment:a bit self-centered but very family oriented
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred):
[spoiler]Image

Marital Status:Married
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]):Two. 7 months and 2 years old. Both male.

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc):1 dog (german shepherd, 1 hk usp 45 (handgun), 1 H-S Precision hunting rifle, and 1 Opel Insignia 2010 (black).

Previous Occupation(s): Head of Advertising department for a major gun manufacturing company.
Skills/Education: Master's degree in Business, Minor in Advertising.
Common Sense/Survival Skills:Very shrewd, and cunning. Knows how to manipulate, and play people. Is very charming, and is a great leader.
Also hunts every fall/winter.

Reason(s) for leaving your home country? For fun.


When given the opportunity to open a new location for the Jones & Teller arms conglomerate in Lobelia, the talented and aggressive Mike jumped at the chance. Shortly after arriving, billboards with the tacky (yet effective) message "Guns don't kill people, but they do help." sprang up in the wastelands outside of Lobelia and gun sales rose another 10%. With the raise, Mike set out to build his family "palace."

The Rotwild complex, located within the city center, drew attention from the Zanzinian government. Suspicious of the private tutors, chefs, and guards employed by the Rotwilds, the Minister of Immigrant Affairs sent an agent to run an inquiry of the successful young couple. Mike, seeing a potentially "uncomfortable" situation, took it upon himself to invite the Minister himself over for dinner. Charmed by an elegant evening (and maybe a few "off the record" drinks and gifts), the Minister dismissed the agent and cleared the Rotwilds from the suspicions list.

The oldest of the Rotwild sons moved back to Briarcliffe Falls to enter in his own business affairs, while the youngest followed in his father's footsteps to become the advertising director of the major uranium company. While hunting lions in the south, Mike suffered a severe leg injury after tripping over a scrub root but, around the fireplace of his grandliving room, he "barely escaped with his life" after a young male lion "pounced from behind a boulder... big as a SUV."
Last edited by Zahara Zanzi on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Briarcliffe Falls
Envoy
 
Posts: 214
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Briarcliffe Falls » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:47 am

Zahara Zanzi wrote: Mike Rotwild

Briarcliffe Falls wrote:Name of Applicant: Mike Rotwild
Nationality: Briarcliffe Fallsian
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"):n/a
Political Views: Conservative Republican
Temperment:a bit self-centered but very family oriented
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred):
[spoiler]Image


Marital Status:Married
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]):Two. 7 months and 2 years old. Both male.

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc):1 dog (german shepherd, 1 hk usp 45 (handgun), 1 H-S Precision hunting rifle, and 1 Opel Insignia 2010 (black).

Previous Occupation(s): Head of Advertising department for a major gun manufacturing company.
Skills/Education: Master's degree in Business, Minor in Advertising.
Common Sense/Survival Skills:Very shrewd, and cunning. Knows how to manipulate, and play people. Is very charming, and is a great leader.
Also hunts every fall/winter.

Reason(s) for leaving your home country? For fun.
[/spoiler]

When given the opportunity to open a new location for the Jones & Teller arms conglomerate in Lobelia, the talented and aggressive Mike jumped at the chance. Shortly after arriving, billboards with the tacky (yet effective) message "Guns don't kill people, but they do help." sprang up in the wastelands outside of Lobelia and gun sales rose another 10%. With the raise, Mike set out to build his family "palace."

The Rotwild complex, located within the city center, drew attention from the Zanzinian government. Suspicious of the private tutors, chefs, and guards employed by the Rotwilds, the Minister of Immigrant Affairs sent an agent to run an inquiry of the successful young couple. Mike, seeing a potentially "uncomfortable" situation, took it upon himself to invite the Minister himself over for dinner. Charmed by an elegant evening (and maybe a few "off the record" drinks and gifts), the Minister dismissed the agent and cleared the Rotwilds from the suspicions list.

The oldest of the Rotwild sons moved back to Briarcliffe Falls to enter in his own business affairs, while the youngest followed in his father's footsteps to become the advertising director of the major uranium company. While hunting lions in the south, Mike suffered a severe leg injury after tripping over a scrub root but, around the fireplace of his grandliving room, he "barely escaped with his life" after a young male lion "pounced from behind a boulder... big as a SUV."

hahaha trip over a scrub root :P

User avatar
Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Anna Corradi
Name of Applicant: Anna Corradi
Nationality: Zilatian
Ethnicity: Spanish
Gender: Female
Age: 26
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): n/a
Political Views: Moderate libertarian
Temperment: Low
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): 5'9.5" tall, 145 lbs, shoulder-length black hair, brown eyes, and fairly muscular build

Marital Status: Single
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]): n/a

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc): A handgun, clothes, money, her car, and various books

Previous Occupation(s): Soldier
Skills/Education: A degree in engineering
Common Sense/Survival Skills: Very good, aided by her military training

Reason(s) for leaving your home country?: To find work in the automotive industry or a similar field[/b]


The road to the Zanzinian rogue lands was long for Anna Corradi. As former military personnel, Anna was subject to intense scrutiny, interrogation sessions, and long paper-and-pen tests. After three months of being stuck in the security outpost, she began to wonder if industrial work was worth it.

Two weeks later, while Anna was sleeping (as fitfully as she could) in her dormitory, three men removed her from the outpost. Upon waking, after being scared and confused, she was indoctrinated by and worked for Zahara's son Hassan Zanzi's personal security force. Sure it was fun for awhile - abducting people in broad daylight, monitoring the communication of suspicious figures, devising the "accidental demolition" of rival businesses - but after a year or so the explosions lost their music, intel-gathering wasn't as important as it used to be, and the blood wouldn't wash out of her clothes as well anymore.

So, leaving the city and her job (without notice), Anna headed north to the Isilia settlement, and her work with the "security" service helped her keep under the radar and undetected. But not undetected from Johann Vandergild, a dashing (and older) engineer who ran the industrial facility in Isilia that specialized in off-road vehicles (a highly in-demand commodity in the rogue lands). Under his wing, Anna saw her premier design hit the market within two months, and within six Johann proposed to her. She accepted, but only after her second design hit the beaten roads.
Last edited by Zahara Zanzi on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Buchiri
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Buchiri » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Name of Applicant: Zsa Khan
Nationality: The Nomadic Peoples of The Buchiri
Ethnicity: northern Buchiri
Gender: female
Age: 35
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): blind in one eye
Political Views: "democratic socialist"
Temperment: Hot-headed
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): Long black hair, grey eyes, 5'11.

Marital Status: Married (husband in Bucha)
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]): three children (5, 6, 8 -- with Husband)

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc): used beat-up Jeep, hound, sword

Previous Occupation(s): shepherd
Skills/Education: Tribal education, vehicle operation, hunting, large animal care
Common Sense/Survival Skills: confident in outdoor survival

Reason(s) for leaving your home country? Banishment from tribe

User avatar
Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Zsa Khan

The Buchiri wrote:Name of Applicant: Zsa Khan
Nationality: The Nomadic Peoples of The Buchiri
Ethnicity: northern Buchiri
Gender: female
Age: 35
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): blind in one eye
Political Views: "democratic socialist"
Temperment: Hot-headed
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): Long black hair, grey eyes, 5'11.

Marital Status: Married (husband in Bucha)
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]): three children (5, 6, 8 -- with Husband)

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc): used beat-up Jeep, hound, sword

Previous Occupation(s): shepherd
Skills/Education: Tribal education, vehicle operation, hunting, large animal care
Common Sense/Survival Skills: confident in outdoor survival

Reason(s) for leaving your home country? Banishment from tribe


Zsa never makes it to the cities, or even though the security checkpoints somehow. She pawns off her Jeep and takes to the mountains, living on scrubs, grubs, and stream water. Her hound proves to be her constant companion, easing the pain of leaving her family behind in Bucha. She travels by night, to avoid the sun, without any real direction until one night her hound starts barking at a cave. Her sword before her, she prepares to step towards the cave when a ragged-looking man emerges brandishing a rusty spear.

The man's name is Ulys Erlinoft, former political advisor to Zahara Zanzi, and his elaborate cave system is a rough settlement for Zanzinian political refugees. Zsa is offered a home, and she takes it, raising goats on the rugged hills and talking revolution with the men at night. A few years later, though, after a heated debate, Zsa takes her hound and leaves the mountains.

She underestimates her ability to survive in the barren waste between the mountains and the closest city Ghazal. After a valliant three days she collapses in the shell of a downed plane and blacks out. She eventually wakes up, in Ghazal's smallest hospital, to treatment of heat exhaustion and dehydration. When she recovers, the men in black suits come by and hustle her into a car with dark-tinted windows for interrogation and processing. It is unknown if she is deported.

User avatar
Jareka
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: May 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jareka » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Name of Applicant: Harry Cooper (of no relation to Gary)
Nationality: Jarekan
Ethnicity: White
Gender: Male
Age: 35
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): He is morbidly obese and has had two mild heart attacks.
Political Views: None
Temperment: Pretty low
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): As mentioned earlier, he is extremely overweight, and has somewhat long brown hair with a slight bear and glasses.

Marital Status: Single

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc): Some computers, books on hacking, RC helicopters intended for surveillance, and his van.

Previous Occupation(s): None
Skills/Education: Hacking and tabloid photography
Common Sense/Survival Skills: Little

Reason(s) for leaving your home country?: To avoid the Jarekan Police and try pulling off a few crimes in your country, including identity theft and spying on celebrities to sell information.

User avatar
Saurisia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7693
Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Name of Applicant: My name's Charlene Reynolds
Nationality: I hail from Saurisia, seriously, where else would you find talking Dinosaurs
Ethnicity: I'm a Dinosaur, more specifically a Megalosaurus
Gender: I'm Female, can't you tell?
Age: 40
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): N/A
Political Views: I'm a Social Conservative
Temperament: I'm compassionate, rational-minded, and not one to be angered so easily
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): Image
Somethin' like this, only I'm wearing clothes, and not as vicious-looking

Marital Status: I'm happily married to Hank Reynolds, age 41
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]): 8: Billy (16, male), Jessica (16, female), Kyle (16, Male), Sandra (13, Female), Roger (13, male), Al (13, male), Owen (2, Male), and Megan (2, Female)

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc): Chevy Suburban (Dark Blue colored), my clothes and underwear (hey, even a girl Dinosaur has to look fabulous, am I right?), and my cellphone

Previous Occupation(s): I was a secretary, and a lawyer before I became pregnant with my first three kids and retired
Skills/Education: I'm skilled with paperwork, and know plenty about laws and such
Common Sense/Survival Skills: I have good parenting skills, does that count?

Reason(s) for leaving your home country? Just a short one-week vacation to get away from the heckle of modern Saurisian life temporarily.
Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:Stealing a copy of The Land Before Time.
Coccygia wrote:The only good mammal is a dead mammal.
Pythria wrote:Fascist dictatorship run by dinosaurs. I like it
Tartonica wrote:2/10 because dinosaurs do NOT rule nations (Except for Saurisia)
The Tavan Race wrote:Yeah, your nation scares me
Wolohanistan wrote:Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.
Conoga wrote:Dinosaurs-in-Bikinis-Boy
Lancov wrote:Condemn, because we now have to go soak our brains in bleach.
The Floor Kippers wrote:We Have Dinosaurs.....Argument Rendered Invalid
Grossrheinland Reich wrote:DINOSAUR FETISHIST
Tetraca wrote:Also: yay, Saurisia's here! This thread just became more awesome :D
FT Population: 1,000,000,000,000
DINOSAURS RULE!

User avatar
Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Harry Cooper

Jareka wrote:Name of Applicant: Harry Cooper (of no relation to Gary)
Nationality: Jarekan
Ethnicity: White
Gender: Male
Age: 35
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): He is morbidly obese and has had two mild heart attacks.
Political Views: None
Temperment: Pretty low
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): As mentioned earlier, he is extremely overweight, and has somewhat long brown hair with a slight bear and glasses.

Marital Status: Single

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc): Some computers, books on hacking, RC helicopters intended for surveillance, and his van.

Previous Occupation(s): None
Skills/Education: Hacking and tabloid photography
Common Sense/Survival Skills: Little

Reason(s) for leaving your home country?: To avoid the Jarekan Police and try pulling off a few crimes in your country, including identity theft and spying on celebrities to sell information.


Surprisingly, Harry makes it through security without confiscations or fuss. One of the inspectors even recommends a better book on hacking and gives him a donut. Harry's van squeaks through to Lobelia and he quickly finds an apartment above a Chinese restauarant to set up his mancave. He gets distracted by the food in Lobelia, and after days of binging he is approached by a sickly-looking woman who offers him a job to "break down the government."

Of course, Harry "joins the cause" and sets about hacking into cabinent members' files, bank accounts, and he is only a few days from cracking into the security mainframe. He even manages to snag a scandalous photograph of current leader Hassan Zanzi with a beautiful woman who is not his wife. Giddy over the prospect of turning this photograph from blackmail to first Zanzinian tabloid's main page, he celebrates at the Chinese restaurant.

Two men in black suits and dark sunglasses greet him at his table and "kindly" escort him into a vehicle outside. His confiscated materials are inside the car, along with the woman (cleaned up and in a suit as well) and he is taken into a compound. He is informed that he has provided sufficient evidence against himself, thanks to the well-placed dummy systems and posed photograph. A few weeks later, a dossier sent to Jareka of their recently deceased citizen contains a coroner's report that states that "Mr. Cooper suffered his third, and last, heart attack."
Last edited by Zahara Zanzi on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Name of Applicant: Dr. Alexandru Tepes
Nationality: Rustonian(The Nuclear Fist)
Ethnicity: gypso-slavic mix
Gender: male
Age: 39
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): N/A
Political Views: Stalinist Communism
Temperment: Very slow to anger
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred):
Image

Marital Status: Single
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]): N/A

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc):
-A revolver
-Clothes
-Volga 21
-Dozens of books
-Various bluprints
-Several robots
-several plants
-miscellanious scientific principles
-Millions of USD
-Various fur coats
-Various tophats

Previous Occupation(s): Nuclear Physicist
Skills/Education: Doctorate in nuclear physics
Common Sense/Survival Skills: He lived in The Nuclear Fist. Which is essentually a Opressive Stalinist Dictatorship where everything is being watched and one slip up will put you in a gulag. On top of that, The Nuclear Fist is in arctic temperatures at all times.(Imagine 1984, Stalinist USSR, North Korea, and Siberia blended together.)
Reason(s) for leaving your home country? The Supreme Chairman exiled him.
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Charlene Reynolds
[Oh, I am so excited]

Saurisia wrote:Name of Applicant: My name's Charlene Reynolds
Nationality: I hail from Saurisia, seriously, where else would you find talking Dinosaurs
Ethnicity: I'm a Dinosaur, more specifically a Megalosaurus
Gender: I'm Female, can't you tell?
Age: 40
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): N/A
Political Views: I'm a Social Conservative
Temperament: I'm compassionate, rational-minded, and not one to be angered so easily
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): Image
Somethin' like this, only I'm wearing clothes, and not as vicious-looking

Marital Status: I'm happily married to Hank Reynolds, age 41
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]): 8: Billy (16, male), Jessica (16, female), Kyle (16, Male), Sandra (13, Female), Roger (13, male), Al (13, male), Owen (2, Male), and Megan (2, Female)

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc): Chevy Suburban (Dark Blue colored), my clothes and underwear (hey, even a girl Dinosaur has to look fabulous, am I right?), and my cellphone

Previous Occupation(s): I was a secretary, and a lawyer before I became pregnant with my first three kids and retired
Skills/Education: I'm skilled with paperwork, and know plenty about laws and such
Common Sense/Survival Skills: I have good parenting skills, does that count?

Reason(s) for leaving your home country? Just a short one-week vacation to get away from the heckle of modern Saurisian life temporarily.


As Saurisia has yet to exile any of its unique kind to the likes of the Rogue Lands, Mrs. Reynolds is quite the sensation. A special team at the security outpost is established to accomodate Charlene, asking basic health and national questions for their records. Unlike most visitors/immigrants, Charlene is given a map and overview of the Rogue Lands and directed to the larger cities in more hospitable regions.

When she arrives in Lhasa, the Minister of Foreign Affairs invites her to an informal dinner, which she graciously declines in deference to being invited by some Lhasa locals to dinner at a musical event. The music isn't really much to her taste, but it's not sore on the ears, and the locals are very friendly. Three days later, the Minister invites her again, and she becomes an informal ambassador of Saurisia. Mainly, she talks about her large brood of children and her dear husband.

After a week, and carefully avoiding the more barren areas, she picks up a few souvenirs for her kids, signs a few autographs for curious onlookers, and "gets the Hell out of Dodge."

User avatar
Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Dr. Alexandru Tepes
[Points for using Dr. Steel as Dr. Tepes] :?

The Nuclear Fist wrote:Name of Applicant: Dr. Alexandru Tepes
Nationality: Rustonian(The Nuclear Fist)
Ethnicity: gypso-slavic mix
Gender: male
Age: 39
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): N/A
Political Views: Stalinist Communism
Temperment: Very slow to anger
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred):
Image

Marital Status: Single
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]): N/A

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc):
-A revolver
-Clothes
-Volga 21
-Dozens of books
-Various bluprints
-Several robots
-several plants
-miscellanious scientific principles
-Millions of USD
-Various fur coats
-Various tophats

Previous Occupation(s): Nuclear Physicist
Skills/Education: Doctorate in nuclear physics
Common Sense/Survival Skills: He lived in The Nuclear Fist. Which is essentually a Opressive Stalinist Dictatorship where everything is being watched and one slip up will put you in a gulag. On top of that, The Nuclear Fist is in arctic temperatures at all times.(Imagine 1984, Stalinist USSR, North Korea, and Siberia blended together.)
Reason(s) for leaving your home country? The Supreme Chairman exiled him.


Dr. Tepes finds that he fits in well in the Zanzinian Rogue Lands. He is of the calmest immigrants at the security checkpoint, which allows him to be processed quickly, efficiently, and with little hassle. His robots are temporarily confiscated for investigation, but returned to him in a year unharmed. Upon leaving the checkpoint, he is approached by the Minister of Science & War to oversee the nuclear projects ongoing in the nation. Alexandru accepts and is ushered to the capital, set up in comfortable government housing with nearly unquestioned security clearance for the laboratories.

It takes a year or so for Alexandru to get used to the fluctuating temperatures of the rogue lands - hot during the day and the summer, cool at night, his familiar cold in the winter - but makes a decent adjustment. He is the recipient of prestigious awards, and even had the opportunity to shake hands with Hassan Zanzi, the current leader, who later promoted him as the new Minister of Science & War after the former minister "suffered a stroke."

While inspecting a medical laboratory in neighboring Lhasa, Alexandru met a brilliant geneticist. The younger Dr. Natasha Ivanova was fascinated by his robots and showed him some of her recent genetic experiments off-the-record. They later married and had one son. Young Otto followed in the scientific footsteps of his parents and became a renowned botanist, developing drought-resistant produce for the less-fortunate pioneers (though it would later be reclaimed and regulated by the Zanzinian government).

User avatar
Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:55 pm

[Self-serving bump <3]

User avatar
La Habana
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1302
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby La Habana » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Name of Applicant: Fairy McQueenie
Nationality: La Habanian
Ethnicity: La Habanian
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): Previously treated for various STD's
Political Views: Gay
Temperment: Camp
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): Manicured nails, styled hair, eyebrows trimmed, pink suit with flowers on it.

Marital Status: Single
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]): N/A

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc): Condoms, lube, sex toys, poppers.

Previous Occupation(s): Stylist
Skills/Education: Gay
Urban/Wilderness Survival Skills: Can spot a gay from a mile away

Reason(s) for leaving your home country? Already slept with all the men in this country.
The Original CyberPunk Dystopia of NationStates.
Proteus of F7, God of Foresight and Transformation.
LA HABANA FACTBOOK
Council Member of The Vladivostok Alliance.
New Sociopia wrote:Really camp Jesus flailing his wrists wildly and saying 'Like, ohmygod! Get out of the temple bitches! You aren't nearly fabulous enough!'
La Habana wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I own most of Antarctica!

Like hell you do.

User avatar
Zahara Zanzi
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zahara Zanzi » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Fairy McQueenie

La Habana wrote:Name of Applicant: Fairy McQueenie
Nationality: La Habanian
Ethnicity: La Habanian
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Health Issues (if none, please fill in "n/a"): Previously treated for various STD's
Political Views: Gay
Temperment: Camp
Photograph or Artistic Depiction (if applicable, can describe features if preferred): Manicured nails, styled hair, eyebrows trimmed, pink suit with flowers on it.

Marital Status: Single
Number of Children (age[s] and gender[s]): N/A

Please list items of note being brought from your host nation (i.e. foreign animals, weapons, vehicles, etc): Condoms, lube, sex toys, poppers.

Previous Occupation(s): Stylist
Skills/Education: Gay
Urban/Wilderness Survival Skills: Can spot a gay from a mile away

Reason(s) for leaving your home country? Already slept with all the men in this country.


The young McQueenie (processed as simply "Stan" on official records) passed through security checkpoints rather successfully, despite having his personal effects confiscated at the border. He called Lhasa home and, following a "White Rabbit" trail throughout the city, eventually set up an underground gentleman's club/fashion salon in downtown Lhasa. After brief whirlwind romances and one-night-stands, Fairy settled down with Jupiter Wino for a few years before succumbing to a STD.

User avatar
The Buchiri
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Buchiri » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Zahara Zanzi wrote:She underestimates her ability to survive in the barren waste between the mountains and the closest city Ghazal. After a valliant three days she collapses in the shell of a downed plane and blacks out. She eventually wakes up, in Ghazal's smallest hospital, to treatment of heat exhaustion and dehydration. When she recovers, the men in black suits come by and hustle her into a car with dark-tinted windows for interrogation and processing. It is unknown if she is deported.


:O Oh my!


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gallia-, Ladrus, Zeritae

Advertisement

Remove ads