NATION

PASSWORD

Refounded nation seeks like-minded region.

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Rosenstrasse
Political Columnist

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Refounded nation seeks like-minded region.

Postby Rosenstrasse » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 pm

The recently refounded Corporatocracy of Rosenstrasse is seeking a region of like-minded individuals. It is a Libertarian Police State that protects the people's civil and economic rights from themselves. Currently applying for WA membership and would prefer a region with a WA delegate that habitually votes libertarian.

Thank you for any help you can provide,

Rickhardt von Bek Ph.D.
CEO of The Corporatocracy of Rosenstrasse

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Re: Refounded nation seeks like-minded region.

Postby Todd McCloud » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:17 am

You could try The East Pacific. We're having elections soon, and we're very open about giving people a chance, regardless of background.
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:58 am

You could try Conservative Paradise, which is certainly open to nations such as yours, where attempts to reverse a recent decline in membership are now being begun...
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Rosenstrasse
Political Columnist

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rosenstrasse » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:19 pm

I don't think that 'conservative' adequately describes my country as I intend to support nationalized education and health care as much as possible (while attempting to keep taxes low).

More or less I am looking for a region of high civil and economic freedoms but relatively low political freedoms. The categories I'd like to see my neighbors fall under are: Left-Leaning College State, Capitalizt, Libertarian Police State, Benevolent Dictatorship, Inoffensive Centrist Democracy, Capitalist Paradise, Father Knows Best State, Compulsory Consumerist State.

Is this impractical? I just assumed that there would be regions that set standards for the politics of the countries residing within them but I haven't found any that reflect the ideas of my nation.

Thanks again for any help you can provide.

Corvian
Secretary

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvian » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Rosentrasse, this is not an impractical request. We at Allied Nations of Democracy support mostly of what you want, I have sent you a telegram to your nation showing you more information. However, you want low political freedoms, we do not support that we support high political, and civil freedoms and practice high economic freedoms, but do not actively promote it.

United Ohio and NKY
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Ohio and NKY » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:51 am

you could join a commonWealth Region:
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Great Britain
Alteran Empire
Phoenix Empire
Holy Imperium of Nabban
The Archipelago Of Seychelles
Lone Wolves United
The Kingdom of Middle Earth
Grand Central

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:15 am

Rosenstrasse wrote:I don't think that 'conservative' adequately describes my country as I intend to support nationalized education and health care as much as possible (while attempting to keep taxes low).

More or less I am looking for a region of high civil and economic freedoms but relatively low political freedoms. The categories I'd like to see my neighbors fall under are: Left-Leaning College State, Capitalizt, Libertarian Police State, Benevolent Dictatorship, Inoffensive Centrist Democracy, Capitalist Paradise, Father Knows Best State, Compulsory Consumerist State.

Is this impractical? I just assumed that there would be regions that set standards for the politics of the countries residing within them but I haven't found any that reflect the ideas of my nation.

Thanks again for any help you can provide.

Conservative Paradise isn't that fussy, especially with the recent decline in membership: Low taxes and high economic freedoms, we like; high 'civil freedoms' we can tolerate; and levels of political freedoms within our members have ranged from the highest possible to the lowest...

(No the Bears aren't there: In that region, I am Godwinnia & St Edmund & a few puppets...)
Last edited by Bears Armed on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

North Wiedna
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Wiedna » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:44 pm

I suppose there's room for you down at my masterpiece, Zeves Aetheria. Our current delegate is a regent, so you could run for elections. We don't infringe on national soverignty. YOu'd be free to live.
I am not at all interested in immortality, only in the taste of tea.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay