NATION

PASSWORD

Nlaril: Councilor Chaos

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Weylara
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Nlaril: Councilor Chaos

Postby Weylara » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Imperial Media Chambers, 12:43

Councilors stood watching the broadcast, disgust etched all over their faces, as the incredibly racist Councilor Stewart Denneri, bathed in the success of his court case, preached to all of Weylara about the so-called "evil" race of blacks. The Emperor himself stood on one of the upper levels, with his bodyguard, J'uvai, beside him. His chief councilor, Ertrys, stood at his other side. "Horrible, Sire," murmured Ertrys. "How could you let this happen?"

"Because he is my nephew's brother-in-law, and has the support of most of that branch of the Kel'lara clan," replied Ptaros. "I cannot stop him." The other man sighed. "You must be able to-" The Emperor cut him off with a wave. "What? What? Publicly condemn him? Have him executed? I think not. He is not without supporters, many of them, as I have said, within the imperial family itself." Ertrys scowled and muttered curses under his breath at the man standing on the holopad in the chamber below him, through the window.

The Dominion of Weylara, 12:00pm-12:50pm

All over the Dominion, citizens spat at the screens and projections of the nationally hated councilor. They turned to the black citizens beside them and offered their support. The councilors in the palace booed and shook their fists.

In front of the Palace, 1:00pm

Councilor Stewart hurried down the steps, surrounded by private bodyguards who fended of the wave of citizens attempting to assault the councilor. He was pushed into an armoured limo, which pulled smoothly away from the curb.

"Well, that went better than I expected," gloated Denneri. "And all without seeing that pig Alex'x." Alex'x was the councilor who had fought longest and hardest against Stewart in the court case which had for several months kept him from making his racist address.

The limo moved silently through the beautiful city. Stewart, deep in thought, stared out of the window at the citizens going about their business. When it stopped at his private residence, he exited gracefully and entered the building for some celebratory wine.

Residence of Stewart Denneri, 10:24pm

Clad in a decorative gown, Stewart moved aimlessly about the house with a glass of wine in hand. The dimly lit house offered little to rest the eye on, so he turned up the brightness in order to admire the artworks on the walls.

A knock on the door startled him. "Lucy?" The house AI answered. "One white male, late thirties, brown hair..."

"Alright." The AI fell silent. "Open the door," commanded Stewart.

The man who entered was a stranger to Stewart. "What is it?," asked the councilor. "Sir, I was wondering if you'd like to buy some of my delicious - oh..." He recognized the man standing before him immediately. "You're that guy from the news. Um... Denneri! Yeah!" He scowled. "You're the racist one." Denneri snapped. "I don't like that term!" He pointed to the door. "Out!"

The other man spat, then turned toward the open door. He closed it behind him, and Stewart heard a muffled "Racist!" before blessed silence once again.

Stewart stood there for a moment, then put his glass down and ran to the door to teach him a lesson. The AI opened it, and Stewart took one step out.

And in that step, he noticed three things.

First, that there were three men and a woman on his front lawn. Second, that one of the men was kneeling over the face-down body of the door-to-door salesman. Third, that the other three were moving towards him.

Stewart Denneri had time for a fourth thought - that they had better get off his flowers - before...nothing.

West Nlaril INPF HQ

"Cao! Get in here!"

Urij entered the office of West Nlaril Police Chief Tronnl Muargus, and sat down before the aforementioned.

"You've heard about the kidnapping?" Cao nodded.

The PC slapped a folder down onto the desk that separated the two. "The case is yours. Here's everything we know. There's also a check for funding. Assemble a team, four spots including yours. Maximum," he stressed. "Four max. Got it?" The young officer nodded. "Then get going!"

Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Nlaril: Councilor Chaos

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Urij walks into his department of the Police HQ and announces to everyone:

"Alright! Listen up! I have been called in as the leader of a team that is going to find out where Stewart Denneri, the racist councilor had been taken to!" "Now, yes, none of us like the guy but I along with 3 others have been ordered to join in the search!" "That's right! 3 of you have to help me find this guy, so stop grudging about it!" "This here is the form for signing up for this and of course only 3 of you will have to sign your names. Think of this as pay bonus." "That is all, I will be in my office if you need me".
Last edited by Kim Jong-ilia on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fuel Air Detonations: WiC Fuel Air Bomb

~Our Glory Will Never Perish~

Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 pm

The Form:
Name:
Specialty:
Reason for joining team:
Last edited by Kim Jong-ilia on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Name: Adrian Balto
EDIT: Specialty: He can hack like a guy on some type of hacking crazy pills. HE CAN HACK YOU BITCHES TILL YOU SMELL THE TASTE OF NEW COMPUTER 330000000 MILES AWAY.
Reason for joining team: Because I want to help. And even though this guy is a son of a bitch, he has his reasons. And, we leave none behind.
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I guarantee you that I'm more liberal than you are. Suck it. Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.10 WHAT THE HELL?

Epicnopolis's wikistates page. (However crappy it might be!)

Proud Member and Co-Founder of the The MDISC Alliance

DEFCON: |1| |2| |3| |4| |5|

Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:03 am

Epicnopolis wrote:Name: Adrian Balto
Reason for joining team: Because I want to help. And even though this guy is a son of a bitch, he has his reasons. And, we leave none behind.

Alright, thankyou for your application lieutenant, welcome to the team. *shakes Lt. Balto's hand*

*thinks to himself* Now three more applications to go.

Weylara
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Weylara » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:54 pm

The Police Chief strode into Urij's office, red in the face. "What the hell is this?" He slapped down Urij's form. "I told you, four spots, including yourself!" Urij looked up from the Denneri file.

Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:01 pm

*Under breath 'shit'*. Umm, "Yes Sir!" "But I thought you said 4 spots, you didn't say that it was 4 spots including myself!"
Last edited by Kim Jong-ilia on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Weylara
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Weylara » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:07 pm

"I think I did. But enough of that! Here." He handed Urij a syringe. "Inject yourself. It's a pass allowing you into the Kel'lara Palace, effective for 12 hours. If you use it within those hours, you're allowed in the Palace as long as you want. If you don't, the pass harmlessly corrupts itself and passes out in your urine. So get moving!"

Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:09 pm

"What exactly does this do to me?"

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:10 pm

OOC: Should I post right now? About me waiting outside?
I guarantee you that I'm more liberal than you are. Suck it. Economic Left/Right: -4.62

Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:10 pm

OOC: Waiting outside probably

Weylara
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Weylara » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:13 pm

"Get to the Palace. Ask around. Learn some things. And above all, get out of my sight, man!"

Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:16 pm

*Walks out the door* "God dammit, he never answers my questions"
*points to one of the officers* "Adrian Balto, right?"

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:38 pm

"Yes sir." Adrian said, than asked. "What is it that you need?"
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:09 pm

"Come with me just outside"
*After walking outside behind the Police Department* "Inject yourself with this" *shows needle* "It will allow us to get into the palace" "Don't ask me what it is as the Chief didn't tell me" "he said it would leave your system after about 12 hours". *Urij pulls out his own needle and injects his arm with it*
Last edited by Kim Jong-ilia on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Adrian laughed. "Whatever you say boss." He said. And injected his arm with the mysterious goo-like substance. "As long as it doesn't kill me. I got a little girl to look after."

Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:43 pm

"don't worry lieutenant, I highly doubt that the chief wants to kill us, or in particular me, yet"

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Adrian laughed again, especially at the word yet. "Ya well," He started to say, "if I die Layla has no one. Her moms dead. So if this kills me I swear I am going to haunt the Chief." He laughed.
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Weylara
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Weylara » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:49 pm

The Kel'lara Palace stretched skyward in front of the two policemen as they crossed Aporis Square to the gigantic front doors. A Sun Guard, one of the Emperor's personal order, and a palace guard stood in front of the outer doors. The two men stopped in front of them and the doors opened, having scanned them and detected passes.

The huge entrance hall made them feel minuscule. A smiling man crossed the chamber and waved. "Welcome to the Palace! I assume you are the two fine officers sent to have a look around? I was ordered to assist you." He produced a scroll with a beautiful seal holding it closed. "This is a list of the people you can talk to, as they're free."

The List
High Councilor Ertrys Balar'o
Councilor Manuel de Mali'ci
Councilor Jeril n'Raran
Palace Official Samuel Greyne
Crown Prince Daryl Kel'lara
Princess Virita Kel'lara
Emperor Ptaros Kel'lara

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:56 pm

"Don't talk to me." Adrian said. "Talk to him." He pointed to his fellow police man.

OOC: Now I am off to the land of sleeping. Good night.
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Weylara
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Weylara » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:55 am

The man smiled. "Of course." He handed the scroll to Urij, who opened it and read it. "I'll be around here if you need me!" He bustled off.

Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:06 am

"Alright, thanks, I guess" "Hmm, I think we'll try the High Councilor first, and we'll follow the list from there." "Remember, we only have another 10 in a half hours here before they force us to leave."

Weylara
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Weylara » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Ertrys Balar'o was watching a report on his personal wall television when there was a knock on his office door. He pressed a button and the door swung open to admit a servant. "Sir, there are two police officers here to see you." Ertrys nodded and switched off the television. "Come in, please!"

Urij and Adrian entered and sat at the desk. "Good morning, officers," said Ertrys. "How may I help you?"
Last edited by Weylara on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizardiar
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Name: Ivan Trosgonov
Specialty: Interrigator. He's an intimidating person, so people will not easily lie to him.
Reason for joining team: I want to help. No matter who you are, there is no one that's not worth saving.

Last edited by Lizardiar on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In all corners of the globe, the free people's slogan is this:
Speak to Fascists in the language of fire! With words of bullets! With sharp wit of bayonets!

Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.41

Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:12 pm

"Good morning High Councilor" "We are here to ask you a few questions about the missing councilor Stewart Denneri" "We are part of an investigation into finding the whereabouts of the missing councilor" "All you need to do is answer our questions truthfully and give us full cooperation and this all should run smoothly."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates